Looking Backwards Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next page prompted me to add a few photos. I had a few dance images that were professional quality so I uploaded a headshot and a couple of dance images. I picked one really casual selfie that I had shot a couple of days ago that really showed off my green eyes. "Should I add one of the photos Ron shot?" I thought.

I plugged in the thumb drive and scrolled through the first set with the sheer black leotard. Most felt very revealing but I eventually settled on one where my body was turned to the side. You could plainly see the shape of my ass since it was a thong, but you could just barely see my nipples. They were there, just not overt. I wrote a quick bio about being a dancer but also a newbie when it came to modeling. Read it over once more and then clicked "Submit."

The next day I called Ron and told him that I felt like it was probably too much for me and he completely understood. He added that if I ever changed my mind, the offer was there if I wanted to try it.

Surprisingly, Kyle had started messaging me quite often over Instagram. Mostly simple messages about photos I had posted, or places been, but there was also a low key flirtiness to them. He always made a comment about me being attractive or features of mine, like my legs or green eyes, that he thought were "so amazing" in his words. It felt a little weird talking with him after the experience I had with his parents, but I just kept my responses short and tried not to lead him on.

Five days had passed and I received an email notification that my profile had been accepted. I went to my page and found 25 messages waiting for me, all inquiries about working together from a variety of photographers. Some were from out of state but most were local. It took a while to read all of the messages, and look through their portfolios before finally settling on a photographer named Miguel. His photos were primarily black and white and pretty artistic. Most of his shoots were outdoors and most of his subjects looked really natural, not overdone with makeup which I vibed with. There were a couple of beautiful nudes tossed in with a lot of casual fashion and portraits. I wasn't planning on shooting nude, but it was nice to see how he handled it in his work.

I messaged him back and he answered me almost immediately. He asked me about what I was looking for in a shoot and I told him I mostly wanted experience shooting photos that weren't dance related, but felt more like me. I described that I had a natural aesthetic and usually come across as graceful due to my long limbs and years of dance. As for clothing, I love simple pieces with natural fabrics but I wasn't opposed to trying something different. I asked him if he had any ideas that he'd been wanting to shoot and he replied that he'd love to take some photos near a small waterfall close to the highway that looped around Austin. He also asked if I'd be open to shooting in a swimsuit or even wet clothing. I said I hadn't shot anything like that before but would be completely open to it. We agreed on a few more details about makeup, hairstyle, the photos he'd provide afterwards and put a date on our calendars for the upcoming Sunday afternoon.

My weekend had been pretty uneventful aside from dance practice both Friday afternoon and Saturday morning. Around 3:00pm on Sunday I started going through my clothing and making decisions about what to bring. I picked out a white crocheted bikini that tied at the hips, a white crop top tank, an off white ribbed knit top, a light gray linen button down, 2 pairs of denim cutoffs, boots and some high top sneakers. I put on a loose fitting black tank top and a pair of faded baggy jeans that folded at the waist. I looked at myself in the mirror and decided to swap the tank for a sheer mesh black shirt with a black bra underneath. I felt really confident in my choice. It was sexy but still a little more polished than the tank. I gathered it all up into my gym bag, added a beach towel, and strolled out to my car.

Once I got to the location I looked in the rear view mirror, took down my short blond hair and ruffled it to give it some volume. At the last minute I decided to add some dark red lipstick. It immediately made me feel sexier and felt it was the mood I wanted for this photoshoot. I grabbed my bag and looked around until my eyes landed on a guy with dark hair, wearing a short sleeve shirt and shorts, carrying a camera. His eyes found me and he waved and I started walking my way.

I held out my hand and said, "I guess you must be Miguel?"

He shook my hand and said, "Yes, Caroline! Wow, so nice to meet you! You look really amazing! I knew you were pretty from your photos, but you are something else in person."

"Thank you Miguel!" I blushed. "I'm flattered, and also super excited to shoot with you. Let me show you what I brought." I set my bag on the trunk of my car and showed him each of the pieces I had brought.

"These are great,'' he replied!" Let's walk down to the river and we can chat about what to start with.

We headed down a long dirt path that led down through trees, tall grass, and paths that lead off in other directions. We passed 8 or 9 people on the way down, most were heading back to exit the park. We came to an area with trees on both sides and Miguel suggested we shoot what I was currently wearing under the trees. I posed but quickly fell into some poses that were very dance-like and Miguel gently reminded me to keep it looser, and to let myself be more natural. After about 15 minutes he said, "I think I got this look. Let's head the rest of the way to the river."

The sun was getting lower and the light was a warm yellow as we arrived at the water. There was a long, shallow stretch of water that led to a small waterfall. It had 8 and 8 foot drop off before continuing on to the lower stream which curved off to the right. We put our stuff down and as I looked around I saw a couple on the other side of the stream laying on towels. On the lower part there were 4 guys sitting in the stream drinking beer, and another 50 yards away a couple with their dog playing fetch.

Miguel said, "Why don't you swap into the ribbed top and a pair of the denim shorts?"

I grabbed both pieces and my towel out of my bag and looked around for a spot to change. I didn't see any place close by except for a group of bushes on the opposite side. I started walking through the shallow water towards the other side. As I passed by the couple sunning themselves, she looked over at me and asked, "How cool! Looks like you guys are doing a photoshoot! Do you need a little help changing?"

"Oh, yeah, please if you don't mind!" I replied

"I'm Caroline!" I said as I reached where they were sitting.

We shook hands as she replied, "I'm Molly and this is Jake."

"Hey, nice to meet you." Jake said as he stood up to shake my hand as well.

"Here, I'll hold up your towel and you can change behind it." said Molly as she reached for my towel.

I looked at Molly as I handed over my towel. She was cute, about 3 inches shorter than me with shoulder length brown hair and hazel eyes. She had wider hips then me and a nice large rear of the Kim Kardashian variety. Her boobs were a B cup, and the revealing swimsuit she wore had a thong. In total there was probably less fabric in her one piece than my bikini. Jake had cropped brown hair and dark eyes, with a body builder's physique and stood only an inch or two taller than me. He looked like he would have been pretty hairy judging by his facial scruff, but he shaved or waxed everything that was visible. He wore a tight blue swimsuit which came to mid thigh and looked more like cyclist shorts.

"How's your shoot going so far?" Molly inquired.

"We just started and this is my first outfit change." I replied "But I feel like it's going okay."

"Well, that guy's super lucky to be photographing someone as hot as you." Molly said as she held up the towel.

I unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down to my ankles and then I pulled the sheer black top over my head. Standing in my underwear I looked upstream and with no one in sight, I unhooked my bra, slipped it off and then wiggled down my underwear until I was standing there fully naked. I felt that familiar rush of adrenaline from being naked outside, but quickly slipped on the denim shorts and ribbed top before Molly's arms got tired.

"That should do it!" I said to Molly.

She dropped the towel and her eyes went immediately to my chest. "Wow, your tits look amazing in that top!" Molly exclaimed. "Jake, my God. Look at Caroline's boobs! They are incredible!"

Jake fixed his gaze on my chestand said to Molly, "Fuck. You are not kidding. Totally perfect set."

I was taken aback, and yet also noticed a thrill run through me, from the combined attention of these two strangers openly examining and talking about my breasts. I looked over at Miguel and saw that he was ready and just waiting for me to get changed.

"Thanks! I'm flattered by you guys," I said to them both. "And thanks again for holding the towel!"

"Of course! Just let me know if you need any more help." Molly exclaimed.

I walked back over to the other side where Miguel was waiting and he asked if I'd be willing to pose under the waterfall. I left my shoes on a dry rock close by and carefully navigated the running water until I was positioned so that the water was cascading over me. As the water ran down my shirt the material became almost transparent. In addition, the cool water made my nipples immediately hard and poke out visibly. Miguel moved to the side and shot some photos and after a few minutes moved in for a closer angle. I was having a tough time finding the right place to stand so I wouldn't slip and still have water flowing over me. I looked down the stream and saw I had caught the attention of the guys who were all drinking together. As Miguel gave me directions, I lifted my arms and shifted the weight of my hips to put accentuated curves into the lines of my body. I ran my hands through my hair and brought my arms back so that my hands were then behind my neck.

"Can you lift up your shirt a bit more?" Miguel asked.

My shirt naturally fell right below my breasts and lifting my arms made it ride up showing a the underside of my boobs. I reached down and raised it till it was just under my nipples and asked, "How's this?"

"Perfect!" He shouted back.

He shot a few more frames and then asked if I was ready to change again. This time into my white bikini. He held out his hand to help me over the slippery rocks and I made my way back to where Molly and Jake had been watching us.

"Would you mind helping me again?" I asked Molly and I walked towards them.

"Yeah! For sure!" Molly replied. "I just love photo shoots! I hope you don't mind that we were gawking at you guys!"

"I don't mind at all! Especially since you are kind enough to help me out. Have you ever modeled before?" I asked?

"Oh yeah, a lot actually." Molly said as she held up my towel again. "I do some nude modeling and have a website that people subscribe to. I make decent enough money that it allows us to travel to places like this for shoots. We'll usually rent a house that looks cool, and then do 5 or 6 shoots there. Iit pays for our trip and generates some great income."

"Who photographs you?" I asked and I pulled off my wet shirt.

"Jake shoots the majority of them, unless we are posing together and then we find someone local to help photograph us both."

As I wriggled out of my wet shorts, looked behind Molly over the towel and asked, "You guys pose together?"

"Oh yeah! Jake's great at it. He knows how to be a good accessory!" Molly laughed.

"I heard that!" Jake shouted and she continued to giggle.

Molly's eyes widened as an idea struck her. "You should totally model a few shots with Jake! That would look so amazing with the two of you together!"

"Oh! Well I'm pretty new to modeling and I'm not sure..." I stammered as I pulled up my bikini bottoms.

"I don't. Want to put any pressure on you, but you came out here to shoot some photos that make you look sexy right? Trust me, you guys would look so sexy together. I mean as long as you and your photographer are down for it."

I looped the top of my bikini over my head and tied the back in place. As I looked over the towel I saw Jake looking at me and he said "Hey, I'm down for it if you guys are!"

"You really think it would look good... and you don't mind me posing with your boyfriend?"

"Mind?" Molly exclaimed. "I think it would be hot as shit! And the two of you together would make the camera melt."

My mind gave me a big internal "Whoa!" as I ran the idea over in my brain. This definitely wasn't what I was planning on shooting today. I looked over at Jake again. He was nice looking, but not the guy I would have picked for something like this. Really muscular guys were not my thing, but I did want to try something new, and if I was honest with myself, I DID want photos that made me feel sexy. My courage began to rise and said, "Okay, let's do it if it's okay with Miguel!"

Molly clapped excitedly and exclaimed, "This is going to be so fucking amazing!"

I walked over to Miguel and said, "Hey, I have an idea. I was chatting with this couple and they both have experience modeling. They suggested I shoot together with Jake and I wanted to get your thoughts?"

"Wow, for real? I think that would be amazing, as long as you feel like you can fully commit to it and have it look like you are really together. Unless it looks like you guys are really into each other, it will probably just look awkward." Miguel responded.

"I've done dance performances with male dancers where it had to look like we are in love, so I think I can pull it off."

He motioned Jake over and I introduced them both. We all chatted for a bit about where to begin and Miguel had us stand together at the top of the falls so that he could see the open expanse behind us. I suggested a ballet-like pose to start and had Jake pick me up with one arm wrapped around my thighs, just under my butt. He easily lifted me up so that my thighs were at his chest, and one hand under my arm. We repeated this a few times as Miguel shot us from different angles. It felt very similar to past experiences dancing with male dancers. We did a few more poses that came to my mind and Miguel asked if we could try something different.

"Can we try going down to the base of the falls and shoot a few poses that are a little less dance-y?" He requested. "I want to see the water cascading with you both in the background."

We walked down and Miguel had me stand with my back against the stone wall where there was no water falling, then positioned Jake close to me with one hand on the wall and one arm wrapping around my waist. I looked over Jake's shoulder and noticed that we had had the attention of the people downstream once more.

"Jake, move your hand lower on Caroline's back." Miguel requested. "Yep ever further to where your fingers are just resting on the top of her bikini bottoms."

Jake moved his hand lower and he gently pulled me towards him so that now our pelvises were touching. I felt my heart pick up speed as this was starting to feel more intimate. I put one hand on his smooth chest and the other on the small of his back.

"This is looking really hot you guys!" Molly shouted from above us as she watched.

Miguel shot different angles and after a few minutes asked, "Don't stay static, you can both move around a bit. Just stay in similar positions."

Jake moved his hand from my lower back to my butt and asked, "Is this okay?" as he slowly brought his face even closer to mine.

"Yeah, no, it's fine." I replied. I started feeling a nervous rush of energy from being this close to him, his hand now on my ass, with the people downstream watching everything that was happening. They were watching me and that thought was starting to excite me.

"Caroline, can you pick up your right leg, now Jake, can you hold her leg there? A little higher and closer." Miguel asked

As I followed Miguel's request, it positioned Jake in between my legs. He moved his hand under my thigh holding me tightly, and then brought me in closer. I felt the anxious energy in my stomach slowly moving downward in my body. My eyes went from Jake's face, to the people behind me watching us and I could feel my temperature rising.

"Caroline," Miguel said. "I want to try two things. Can you wrap that leg behind Jake so that you are holding him in position, and can we shoot this topless?"

"Oh my God," I heard Molly shout behind us."Yes! This will be fucking amazing!"

"Topless?!?" I thought. "Am I ready for this? And yet why would this be any different than being naked at Hippy Hollow? Plenty of people had seen me, not only topless, but fully nude there." My nervousness had now started changing and growing down in the space between my legs. The idea of showing my body to Jake, to the people watching me was getting me turned on.

I felt my reservations starting to drain away. My brain was losing the ability to process what was happening. "Do it." my mind shouted.

I reached behind me and undid the thin straps of my bikini top and let them fall loose. I looked over Jake's shoulder and the men gathered there could tell I was doing something, but couldn't get a clear view since Jake was blocking their view. I reached up to the ties behind my neck and pulled the tiny strings until they came loose and I let my top fall to the ground.

"Well, now they know what's happening." I thought as they could clearly make out my bikini top now at our feet.

I could hear Miguel's camera clicking as Jake moved his hands now to my thighs, right where my bottoms tied together. His fingers went under the strings, pulling them down slightly.

"My God, is he going to untie my bottoms I thought!?!" Instead Jake pulled me closer to himself and I could feel his hardness now pressing against me. He was fully erect and I could feel the heat of his penis press between my legs. All that was keeping him from entering me were the two pieces of fabric we wore. I felt my body respond on its own as my hips moved against him, increasing the pressure. I brought my hands up to his face and looked in his eyes.

"Wow, you feel amazing down there." Jake whispered to me, our faces only inches apart.

"Jake, bring your hands up to Caroline's ribs. You guys are killing it!" Miguel exclaimed.

Jake's hands slowly moved up my sides as he slowly pulled our torsos together. I felt my nipples brushing against his chest and a rush of warmth flooded into my crotch. As his hands climbed up to my rib cage, I placed my hands on top of his to stop them. He was looking straight into my eyes and I felt the last shreds of self control fall away. I moved his hands onto my breasts and softly moaned as he squeezed them. My hips again moved forward, out of my control, pressing against him, feeling his firmness against my pussy.

It was as if our faces were two magnets suddenly drawn together and we kissed fully without reservation. My mouth opened and received his tongue as my hands went behind his head to pull him closer. His thumbs and index fingers found my nipples and began to gently massage them. He moved my back against the cold stone behind me, pressing against me, straining the fabric that stood between him entering me.

"I want fuck you so badly right now." Jake whispered into my ear as his hands moved from my breasts to my hips and tiny threads that held my bottoms in place. His hands grasped the strings on the sides and slowly started to move them downward. And I wanted him. I wanted him to pull them off and set me free. To strip me, right there in front of everyone, and do whatever he wanted to me. I kissed him even harder, giving him permission to take me.