Looking Backwards Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy crap!" I heard Miguel exclaim as he brought his camera away from his face. "I just ran out of space on my camera for any more photos, but good lord, you guys, I mean wow. I'm speechless!"

Jake broke away for a second to look at Miguel, and then shifted his gaze to Molly.

"That was so fucking HOT!" Molly exclaimed. "You guys are amazing together!"

I felt drunk as I was taken out of that moment. What was happening? Jake moved his body just slightly away from me, reached down, then handed me my bikini top. My breathing was labored and I realized the opportunity that seemed imminent had now passed. The disappointment flooded over me and I felt disoriented that it ended so suddenly. My pussy was throbbing and I had been ready to have him inside me right there in front of everyone. I watched Jake walk over to Molly, his penis still fully erect through his shorts. She slugged him on the shoulder in a playful way.

"You were getting me hot watching you both!" Molly exclaimed as she turned towards me.

I looked down stream again and now saw about 10 people all looking at me topless. "They want to look at me? I'm not going to try to cover up or feel ashamed about this." I thought to myself. "Fuck that." I took a step into the waterfall as the water washed over me. "I'm free to do whatever I want."

I undid the left strings of my bottom and then watched as the water flooded in to pull it lower. As I untied the right ties, the falls washed them down to my feet and over the edge to a little pool of water about 4 feet away. My hands moved over my entire body, feeling the cool water energize me. I looked down stream and I saw people enraptured by what I was doing. I felt like a siren hypnotizing them I ran my fingers through my hair, down my face, and over my breasts. My palms lightly grazed my nipples as I languidly moved them lower down my body. Then to my stomach, continuing until my right hand ran over my blond mound, and my left caressed my pelvis. I bent over, running my hands all the way down to my ankles.

I reached down for my top and slowly rose then stepped out of the water that was flowing over me. Moving with all of the grace I could muster, I walked the four feet to the small pool where my bottoms were submerged. I leaned in and picked them up, bending only at the waist, giving Miguel a clear view, not only my rear, but my exposed pussy. I wrung them both out with my hands as I walked over to my gym bag to pick out a dry pair of denim shorts and my gray button down blouse. The way I was moving probably felt to others like it was the most casual thing in the world, but inside I was on aflame. It had been one thing to be nude at Hippy Hollow where everyone was, but here I felt like I was breaking all of the rules of how I was supposed to act. I was the only one nude and everyone's attention was on me. My pussy ached ever more and I decided to put on my shirt first and leave my lower half exposed for as long as possible.

As I slowly buttoned my shirt Miguel walked over and said, "Caroline, that was the best shoot I think I've ever done."

I touched his arm lightly and said "I'm glad you aren't disappointed."

"Absolutely not! Had I known that you were interested in shooting nude like this I would have prepared differently." Miguel exclaimed.

"Well, we'll have to talk about it sometime. I'd love to see where else we could go." I teased.

"Who are you?" I thought to myself. This was so different from how I acted usually, but I felt completely in control of my sexuality and with no shame in what I was doing. Here I was, flirting with Miguel, mostly undressed in public, after almost having sex with a stranger. I wasn't sure how long this desire would last, but I wasn't ready for it to leave.

"Well, let me pack my stuff up and we can talk about it on the way back to the car." He said as he walked over to gather his equipment.

Standing on the top of the falls I looked back and people were still watching as I took my time getting dressed. I picked up my shorts and turned around to give people a nice long look at my rear as I pulled up my shorts and buttoned them. Molly and Jake walked over smiling. He handed me my towel as Molly threw her arms around me.

"Girl, I don't know who you are, but you have made my day!" She exclaimed.

I hugged her back and replied, "I have to give you credit Molly. You gave me the courage and lent me your boyfriend, so you made my day as well."

"Well my day totally sucked." Jake joked and Molly punched him in the shoulder again.

"You should be so fucking lucky!" Molly replied. "Hey Caroline, If you're interested Jake and I rented a house that we are shooting at, and if you are free, you should come over and hang out! I promise I'll keep Jake on a leash if you want."

"That sounds pretty kinky!" I said laughing.

"You have no idea!" Molly said and I couldn't tell if she was joking or not. "Please come! We've got some wine, or weed if you are into it, and we'll chill out."

I agreed that I would come over for a glass of wine, but I suspected they were hoping that at the very least Jake and I would be having sex. Molly sure seemed to enjoy watching us together. And what did I want? I hadn't had a boyfriend in almost a year, and aside from Ron giving me oral sex, there hadn't been much affection, much less sex, in that entire time. Even the few times when I had sex in the past it was always during a relationship. I thought back on those times and remembered how unsatisfying they were. It wasn't until Ron had truly focused on pleasing me that I had achieved my first full orgasm.

The four of us walked back to where our cars were parked and Miguel said he'd contact me in the next few days about the photos and to plan another shoot. I put my gym bag in my car and followed Molly and Jake to the house they had rented. I pulled up and parked on the street behind them, then we walked around to the cottage they had rented. There was a small pool with a couple of chairs, a long wooden bench pulled up to a table and even an outdoor mattress under a sun shade. It was dusk and pretty getting dark and Molly went inside to turn on the lights. Jake and I sat around the table and he asked me if I modeled often.

"This was more or less my second shoot, believe it or not." I responded giggling.

"No freaking way! But you must have some sort of experience to be that comfortable in front of the camera?" He asked.

Molly walked out with a bottle of wine and three glasses, set them down and said "What'd I miss?"

"That was Caroline's second photo shoot!" Jake answered.

"Well then I want to hear about the first one!" Molly said while looking at me with a grin.

"I'm fine telling you if you really want to hear itI"

"Fuck yeah!" Molly exclaimed.

I started at the beginning with Gabi taking me to the clothing optional park, about meeting Ron, my discovery about my exhibitionist streak, my first shoot with him which led me to the shoot with Miguel.

"Now that is a journey, my friend." Said Molly as she drained her glass. "I'm floored that you just went for it today. It took me much longer to get comfortable enough with my body to pose nude, much less in front of other people, but it is pretty fucking hot though isn't it?"

"It's totally hot." Jake chimed in.

I took another sip of my wine and said, "Talking with you both about this makes me feel a lot less weird about it, so thanks for this."

"Can I ask you another question? Have you ever kissed another woman?"

"Does it count if another woman kissed me?" I replied thinking back to the kiss Shannon had given me.

"It does to me!" Jake replied.

Molly stood up and walked over to me and said, "I've been wanting to kiss you since I watched you undress behind the towel. Would you let me do that?"

She straddled the bench in front of me and moved in close. I looked into her brown eyes and noticed they were gold around the pupil. I looked at her lips. The lower lip had a thick pout to it that gave her face a lustful look. Her hand touched my face as she brought her lips in to meet mine. There was a softness and gentleness to her kiss I hadn't experienced before with the guys I had been with. The skin of her face touching mine was like silk. She pulled back slightly and I opened my eyes to look at her again. Then closed them as I moved in and quickly kissed her. She opened her lips to me and her mouth tasted like wine as our tongues met. She let her hand drift to my neck and then to the back of my head as she pulled me in gently but kissed me deeper. She pulled her face back and looked at my face.

"That was even better than I had hoped. Caroline, would you stand up?" she continued.

For some reason I didn't ask any questions but just obeyed her request. We both stood up and Jake walked over to where we both stood.

"Caroline," she moved a little closer "I want to undress you."

I just stood there a little bit stunned by how forward her request was. I knew that as soon as my clothing came off that I'd no longer be able to say "no" to whatever happened next. My thoughts went to being touched earlier at the waterfall and that ache began again. "Do I want this?" I thought as my mind raced.

Jake had moved behind me, and he reached around my body and started to unbutton my blouse. Molly watched as his fingers deftly undid each one until my shirt was open. Molly's hands moved to my shirt and slipped it off my shoulders and it fell to the ground. Jake then found the top button of my shorts, undid the first one, then the next working his way down until it was fully undone. Molly watched, enraptured as his right hand gently stroked my pubic hair, and then slid around the waistline. Both hands slipped down the back of my shorts, caressing my bottom and then slid my shorts lower until they were lying on the ground as well. I stood there as both of them, still clothed, looked over my body, taking me in. It was probably only a few seconds but it felt like minutes passed.

"Raise your arms." I heard Jake say from behind. I did exactly what he wanted, raising my arms, and as I did I felt my willpower drain away. His hands found my breasts and held them both as his fingers gently flicked over my stiff nipples. He then pulled on them just enough to hurt slightly, and I audibly moaned. Molly brought her lips to mine and as she kissed me. I felt her hand slide down to my stomach, past my belly button and spread out her fingers. As she slowly moved down to my bush, fingers ran through it, moving further.

"Spread your legs for me." She whispered. Again I obeyed her without question. As I gave her access, her fingers slid between my legs feeling the heat and moisture there. She kissed me again on my lips and said "Follow me." She held out her hand and I took it.

She guided me to the outdoor mattress and Jake followed us close behind. She positioned herself behind me and had me kneel on the mattress, facing Jake who was now standing before me. My head was at the same level as his crotch and I could see the outline of his hard penis through his shorts. I felt Molly's hand between my legs from behind. She ran one finger along the length of my slit. We could both tell how wet and swollen the lips of my pussy had become. She did it again and my lips parted for her touch even though she was touching me lightly. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation. When I opened them, Jake was standing inches from my face. I reached out my hand and touched the bulge that was right in front of me. My hand stroked down its length. My heart was beating fast as I moved both of my hands up to his waistband and slowly brought his shorts down, freeing his unbelievably hard cock. Hre he was, almost a complete stranger but I wanted to please him more than either of the boyfriends I had been with in my past. I had begrudgingly performed oral sex on my last boyfriend but I had felt more obliged to do it than actually wanting to. Right now with Jake's erect penis in front of my face, I wanted it. I wanted to do to him what Ron had done to me a few days ago.

Standing in front of me naked, he was completely shaved, just like the rest of his body. I had never seen this on a man in person before this moment. I reached out with both hands and grasped him, feeling the warmth and intensity of his shaft. Even with both hands wrapped around it, the head of his dick was still exposed. I dropped one of my hands to the mattress to steady myself as Molly continued to gently stroke me, and ran my tongue across Jake's manhood. I looked up at him and he watched me take him fully into my mouth. He kept his hands behind his back, not trying to force himself on me, but letting me control what was happening. This excited me even more and started to slide my hand back and forth across his erection. I wrapped my lips around the silky tip and let my tongue surround it as I stroked him over and over. I took him in a little deeper, tightening my mouth around him, moving him in and out. I worked my tongue all over him, applying pressure to tighten the hold my mouth had while working his shaft.

"You feel so fucking good!" Jake breathed. "Wait... uh, you need to slow down."

My hand started moving faster, and I could tell he was getting close to an orgasm. I realized I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I needed to swallow every ounce of him, but he backed away and took a moment to collect himself. He put his hands on my shoulders and leaned me back on the mattress, and as he did, Molly stood up on the mattress, lifted her arms and removed her shirt, and then her shorts and underwear and propped herself up on the pillows at the headboard to watch us. Jake also removed his shirt and positioned himself between my legs.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Jake asked.

I stared at him, completely unable to say no, and nodded as I bit my lip.

"I want to hear you say it." Jake said.

"I want you to fuck me Jake." I replied as I moved my legs even further apart to invite him in. He grabbed my upper thighs as he positioned himself and I stared up at his face, at his muscular body, and I felt the head of his penis run along my opening.

"Oh my God, you are so wet. You are so fucking hot." Jake said and ran the tip along my swollen lips again. He moved his right hand to my bush and let his thumb run along the top of my pussy until it found my clit, and he applied light pressure as he moved in closer and ran the entire length of his cock along my opening. It slid along me so easily, back and forth, lightly, but never entering me. He found a slow rhythm of his length applying pressure to my pussy as it grinded back and forth, his thumb stroking my clit. I was in pure ecstasy. I arched my back and pushed down to try to get him to enter me, but he wouldn't. I felt my lips parting further and further as he continued to stroke along my pussy lips, getting me hotter and hotter. I turned my head to look at Molly. She was masturbating as she watched her boyfriend about to fuck me. Molly watching me only got me hotter and I squeezed my nipples with both hands to try to find release.

The pressure from his thumb increased and it felt like a furnace in the space between my legs. He continued his slow stroking and I felt like I couldn't stand it any more.

"Please, Oh God, I need it." I heard myself say. "Please... do it. I want you inside me. Fuck me Jake."

He refused to give me what I was begging for. The tip of him kept running along my inflamed tips, gently parting them, again and again. My mind was a red blur and I looked at Molly as she continued to pleasure herself. I felt drunk with passion and then he moved his hands to my hips. He applied slow pressure, pulling me towards him as I felt the tip of his dick finally pierce my opening, slowly filling me with himself. Simultaneously his thumb ground down hard on my clit and I exploded. It was like I was hit with lightning as all of my muscles contracted, my back arching again, and my hands gripped the mattress as my vision became stars. I'm pretty sure I was shouting, but I can't remember the sound I made. I felt the weight of Jake's body move on top of me as his mouth found mine and our tongues intertwined. My body continued to shake like minor tremors after a major earthquake. I felt slightly numb all over...

"Ooooohhh, Oh my God..." I panted as Jake continued to kiss my mouth, my neck and slowly he made his way downward until I felt his lips on my right breast and then his left hand on my left breast. They were so sensitive I almost couldn't stand it, but he slowly ran his tongue over the nipple with just the right amount of stimulation, his hard cock still inside of me.

"Oh God. Mmmmmm. Oh yes." I said as his hips started slowly moving again. He was finally inside me, giving me what I had been begging for. Even though my body still felt incredibly sensitive, I couldn't stop to rest. His mouth and tongue were devouring my nipples, and his cock was rubbing back and forth against my inner walls. His strong arms reached around my back and pulled me up and I moved up to my knees so that I was straddling him, his mouth still moving over my breasts and his hands now grasping my ass. My hands were in his hair and I started rocking back and forth, my clit grinding on the spot just above his cock sending pulses of excitement through me. His teeth were gently biting my erect nipples and I started moving faster, feeling another orgasm building inside.

I heard Molly moaning louder and louder as she was starting to cum. Jake held me in his arms as he laid me back onto the mattress. I lifted my pelvis with my feet as his hands held my hips thrusting deeper and deeper into me. I lifted my arms over my head as I felt myself going over the edge.

"Oooohhhh, I'm cumming, Jake!" I yelled. "I want you to cum inside me Jake. Oh, please. Don't pull out, I want to feel it!"

His body stiffened as he shoved himself fully into me. I felt the heat of his ejaculation shooting into me, spreading inside as I lost control for the second time. My arms and legs wrapped around him as tightly as I could hold him as he pumped into me. My entire body was shuddering and quaking and the powerful feeling rolled over me, consuming me in bliss. He kissed me deeply as his dick continued to spasm inside, dumping his seed into me, pushing as deep into my pussy as he could go. The tension drained out of my body and I felt him melt into me. His arms wrapped around me, holding me tight, kissing me softly. I felt his penis start to soften and he withdrew it and fell onto the mattress next to be.

"My God Caroline," He said " That was fucking amazing."

"I can't remember the last time I was that turned on watching Jake." Molly said lying back on the throw pillows at the headboard.

I felt warm and spent, lying there under the stars covered in sweat. I was too exhausted to move. I felt Molly lean over and kiss my shoulder. She got up and went inside and came out with a blanket. She laid it over me and said, "You are welcome to spend the night with us Caroline. You can either sleep out here or in the bed with Jake and I. My brother is coming over in the morning, but feel free to stay as long as you want."

"Thanks Molly. I'm just going to lie here for a little while." I replied.

"See you in the morning." Jake said and patted my thigh as they both got up to go inside.

I stared up at the night sky and turned my attention to my body. I was exhausted, yet relaxed in a way that seemed new. I closed my eyes and drifted off.