Looking But Never Finding Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to look around the room. There were hooks and pulleys threaded with heavy rope in the ceiling and on the walls. Natalie walked over to a cupboard in the middle of one wall and swung open the doors announcing "Here's some more of my collection," stepping away waving a hand towards the closet like a game show model revealing a potential prize.

The closet had too many things to itemize but it was all arranged neatly and in groups. There were more restraints and gags. I could see various blindfolds and an entire array of dildos and butt plugs and what I presume were strap-on harnesses.

"The guys must totally freak when they see this stuff. So you actually get guys to stay? Do they tie you up or what? And how the heck do you get them to even start?"

Natalie stepped over to me. She held out the handcuffs. "Do you trust me Elizabeth?"

I half closed my eyes and shrugged a little. I thought I could trust her. I wasn't sure what was about to happen but something inside made me want to find out.

"You asked me how I get them started. Let me tell you that once they start, they're mine for as long as I want them. So let me show you how I get them started. Put your hands out Elizabeth." I hesitated. "Look. The primary rule in this game is, as soon as someone says enough, the game ends. Let me show you." She pushed the cuffs a little closer to me.

"Okay. Show me." I felt my heart starting to race stretching my arms towards Natalie. The feeling felt familiar but untraceable in the moment.

Natalie tucked the crop under one of her arms. The cuffs were on my wrists in seconds though Natalie appeared to be moving at a slow metered pace. "I normally get these on my boys while we're in the bedroom. I tease and distract them with a little kissing." Natalie leaned into me kissing me lightly on each cheek. She held my cuffed hands by the chain down between our bodies. Her free hand was in the small of my back holding me steady but also close. Natalie stood with her cheek on mine and in a hushed voice said "of course with my boys I kiss them on the lips and tease them with a little taste of my tongue". Her tongue came out and touched the lobe of my ear. I twitched a little at the surprise impropriety of her forwardness.

"I blindfold them, which I won't do to you Elizabeth, then I lead them in here."

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest and could hear it in my ears.

"Stay with me Elizabeth." Natalie said soothingly. "Remember I said we could stop at any time, but I really want to show you how I do this. Anyone who asks is usually just being kind and I sense you truly want to know, and I so want to share my ways with someone. Do you want to know Elizabeth?"

I couldn't tell if I was being conned, if I was just being nice or if I did want to know. I nodded my consent.

"I'm going to touch you Elizabeth like I touch the men so you can know what they feel instead of just trying to imagine it. Remember, stop me when you want, but try to stay with me as long as you can."

I uncontrollably took a deep breath. I'm sure Natalie noticed. Natalie had been staring into my eyes the entire time she was speaking to me and continued to do so. She was staring but it wasn't in any way threatening or intimidating. Her staring communicated confidence and caring but no threat.

"I start rubbing their crotch, whispering to them about how much their big dick will love what's about to happen."

I initially flinched when Natalie's hand slid over my pubic bone pressing my skirt against me. I took another deep breath and let her continue. My pounding heart now had the company of a mind raging with previously unknown feelings and expectations.

"Can't you imagine how hard their tiny dicks would be at this point Elizabeth?" Natalie kept her gaze laser focused on my eyes. "By now their pants would be undone and would have fallen to their ankles. I let my hands drift up to their chest and begin playing with their nipples. I place a foot on their pants and ask them to step out of them."

Natalie's hands were caressing my breasts. I was surprised when I felt my nipples react, immediately raising to meet and encourage Natalie's touch.

"You don't have pants Elizabeth, but just so you feel a little of what the boys feel. I want you to take your cuffed hands and hike your skirt up around your waist. When the boys start to step out of their pants I know they're mine for the night and I give their nipples a little tweak so they know it too."

I hiked up my skirt and true to Natalie's word she tweaked my nipples rather hard.

"Ouch. I felt that." I said.

"Good. They should feel it. I want you to know Elizabeth. They should feel it. Next, I kick their legs apart." Natalie did as she said, kicking my feet until they were spread about shoulder width apart. "and I start caressing their bare thighs, crotch and face, all the while standing painfully close to them. Sometimes hiking my skirt and pressing my own crotch against their hands. Think of how hard they would get Elizabeth. Think about it."

I nodded but I couldn't think about it. This woman's hands were caressing me and stimulating me. I was trying not to enjoy it but my body was responding like some gorgeous hunk was caressing me. I knew my thong was wet because I the felt cold and damp on my labia. I was worried Natalie would touch me and know I was excited and I wouldn't know how to explain myself. Her hand was on my crotch.

"Oh yes Elizabeth," Natalie purred. "I see you can imagine what the boys must feel. Your pussy is already so nice and wet. This is where I tell the boys they don't have my permission to be excited yet and I slip my hand inside their tight underwear and grab their sorry penis."

Natalie's hand was in my underwear, her fingers rolling through my labia and I had no desire to stop her though I had never been or even thought of being intimate with a woman.

"That's good Elizabeth. I'm so glad you're staying with me. I'm going to kiss you a little right now because that's what I do to my boys."

She kissed me and I kissed her back. I couldn't help myself. I felt her hike up her dress, grab my cuffed hands and press them into her crotch. Her boys. She now owned me like she owned one of her boys. I tried to move my hand so I could cup her pussy. "That's it Elizabeth. Try to touch me. Try to learn if I'm as excited as you are."

Natalie continued kissing me, our tongues now lightly wrestling with each other. I finally managed to get my hands into the right position. Just as I was about to slip a finger inside Natalie's undergarment she stepped away, grabbed my hands pulling them away from her and said "Not so fast young lady. Your mistress has not granted permission for you to touch her in that way."

Her hand had exited my crotch. I longed for it to be back between my legs. I realised she had had a finger maybe two inside in me. Or had she. Now I wasn't sure. Natalie pulled me over to the middle of the room, took my arms and looped the cuffs over a hook hanging from a rope.

"I've decided I will blindfold you Elizabeth but only for 5 minutes." Natalie walked over to her cupboard, opened a drawer and pulled out a small white square item. She also unhooked a blindfold from the assortment she had. She walked back to me.

"This is a timer Elizabeth. I'm going to set it for 5 minutes. I promise to take your blindfold off before or right at 5 minutes okay?

I nodded. Natalie tapped on the buttons of the timer then turned it to me so I could see it was counting down from five minutes. "You're going to hold this Elizabeth so you know I won't alter the time." She reached up and placed the timer in my bound hands. I nodded while Natalie slipped the blindfold over my eyes.

I could hear Natalie moving around the room. I felt her touch one ankle then the other, then she pushed my legs a little further apart. I felt more movement around my ankles then Natalie spoke from somewhere behind me.

"How are you doing Elizabeth?"

"I'm okay." The buzz from the alcohol had left me, probably because of the adrenalin no doubt pumping through my veins. I noticed my breathing was steady but a little shallow. I tried to take a couple of deep breaths through my nose to relax me.

"Good. I'm going to lift you off the ground a little, then lower you down so your feet are just touching the ground. The cuffs may bite a little but that will ease. To ease the bite I suggest you turn your hands and grab the chain between the cuffs."

I did as Natalie suggested and grabbed the chains with my hands. I heard the rope moving through the pulleys and felt my arms lifting into the air. I tried to pull my feet together to gain some balance, but Natalie had fastened something to my ankles that prevented me from moving my legs. Before I could reconcile my predicament the cuffs bit into my wrists and my feet lifted off the ground. Almost immediately, as promised, Natalie lowered me just enough to slacken the pull on the cuffs.

I felt vulnerable for the first time and a bit uneasy. I had a lump in the pit of my stomach wondering what was next, but I also felt a charge of excitement tingling all my nerves. I jumped. Something touched my thigh just above the knee. I felt it run half way up my thigh then back down to my knee and rest there for a few seconds. Now it was on my other knee and it followed the same pattern up and down, then a pause. I was perfectly still not knowing what to expect. It touched higher on my thigh wobbling back and forth between my two legs then it stopped. Now it was tapping against my crotch lightly but definitely tapping me. It stopped, resting on my cunt, slowly increasing in pressure. I was sure I felt Natalie standing close to me. Everything was quiet and still for a moment, then swoosh. Natalie stripped the blindfold from my eyes. She had to be behind me because I couldn't see her. I swore whatever had been pressing against my cunt was still there. When I looked to see what it was, there was nothing but I did see the spreader bar connected to ankle restraints holding my legs apart. Seconds later the timer starting beeping. Natalie had been true to her word. How had she known the five minutes were up? There was no clock in the room. I was sure of it. And I knew she wasn't wearing a watch. Each time I relaxed my posture the cuffs would bite into my wrists reminding me of my predicament. I tried to take a few more breaths through my nose but it didn't help supress what I thought was angst, but later realized was excitement.

Natalie spoke, "Are you okay Elizabeth?"

"Yes." I answered meekly, pretty sure I was okay but not entirely sure.

The timer in my hand continued to beep.

"Are the cuffs biting into your skin always or only when you relax?"

"A little but primarily when I relax."

"Good. No need to adjust the rope then. I don't ask my boys this question. I can tell by the way people fidget and squirm what is causing them discomfort. Sometimes I want my activities to cause them discomfort, or to see they squirm to derive more pleasure from my attention." There was a pause. I felt Natalie's hand touch my ass and begin stroking it. "You have a beautiful ass Elizabeth. Beautiful. Thank you for wearing such a pretty thong so its glorious mounds of flesh are so readily visible and available to me. Do you let the men you bring home fuck your beautiful ass? Because you know Elizabeth, they all will want to do that. Every man fantasizes about fucking an ass, but one this beautiful will bring some men to tears thinking about having their sorry dicks plunging in and out of it."

I didn't answer. I didn't know how to answer. Then I heard a brief swoosh and felt the sting of something hitting my left buttock. I assume it was the crop Natalie had picked and had made me touch and examine. I yelped and pressed my body forward in a delayed avoidance of the strike. The cuffs bit my flesh. I stumbled a little trying to regain my balance. I had shifted forward making the bite of the cuffs constant and unstoppable. I tried shuffling my feet to get back to the place where I could release the pinching from the cuffs but the spreader bar between my legs made my movements awkward, clumsy and unsuccessful. I felt an arm wrap around my waist. Natalie lifted me off the ground moving me back and to my left a little. I stood up straight when she released me. The constant bite was gone from my wrists. I sighed then became aware of the heated sting my left buttock was transmitting to my brain.

"Elizabeth. I am teaching you how to manage these boys who approach us. I asked you a question. You did not answer. You received an appropriate punishment. Since I'm teaching you let's make sure you understand fully. By this point I would have explained to my new pet that I am their mistress and they must always refer to me as Mistress. So for the rest of your training, whenever we are in these roles, you will refer to me as Mistress. Understood?"

"Yes."

I heard the air moving as my brain caught that I had not said 'Yes Mistress.' Before I could recover my error I felt Natalie's right hand strike my right buttock. Shit that hurt. I let out a low grunt in response trying not to yelp. The force made me turn a little but I fought to maintain my position so the cuffs would not sink their edges deeper into my flesh.

"Sorry Mistress. Yes Mistress. I understand Mistress."

"Very good Elizabeth. You catch on quickly."

"Well it seems I have little choice." I heard movement again and squeezed out a "Mistress" before Natalie hit me a third time.

"You're right Elizabeth. You have little choice, but you can manage the experience by obeying your Mistress, asking for things you want or think you deserve be they pleasure or pain, or by offering yourself to give your Mistress pleasure in any way you think might please her. So Elizabeth."

"Yes Mistress?"

"Do you let the men you bring home fuck your beautiful ass?"

"No Mistress. I do not."

"Have any asked to fuck your beautiful ass?"

"One or two have Mistress."

"And many more have tried without asking?"

"Yes Mistress. Some have tried without asking."

"No doubt." Natalie started stroking my buttocks again. She squeezed a finger between them pressing its tip directly against my anus. I mostly disliked anal play with men but put up with it. Strangely, Natalie's touch felt good and I tried to open myself to her thinking it may please her. What a strange idea I thought. Why would I have a sudden urge to please Natalie?

"They are so beautiful Elizabeth," she murmured. "And the little brands I have just raised on their delicate flesh have added to their beauty. Maybe one day I will let you know the thrill of being fucked in your beautiful ass by your Mistress."

"Thank you Mistress." I shuddered at the thought of Natalie fucking my ass I assume with one of the strap-ons I could see in her cupboard and me having no say, having only to endure her pounding into me.

"Yes. You should thank me. Wait here. I want to show you."

Natalie finally reached up and took the beeping timer from my hand, then she stepped in front of me. She was wearing a black bustier with red trim and holding the crop in one hand. She was gorgeous. Stunning. Her beautiful raven hair cascading over her bare shoulders. Her breasts straining to break out of the bustier. It hit me right then what had changed about her earlier. It was her lipstick. She had put on bright red lipstick while I had been in the bathroom. She was beautiful. The moment I saw her after having worn the blindfold and having her spank me, I wanted her. I wanted her to make love to me or have me please her, but this was strange. I was not a lesbian and had never seriously considered or desired being intimate with another woman. This part of what was happening I couldn't understand.

After having seen Natalie I reconsidered if it would be so awful having her make love to me, if making love meant having anal sex with her. Natalie left the room. Show me what? What it's like to have your Mistress fuck your ass. I expected her to return with some dildos or perhaps mirrors if her intent was to show me my stinging buttocks. Instead she returned with my purse. She looked into it with respect and pulled out my phone. "Here we are." Natalie stepped behind me and I heard the camera shutter click.

"There you are. Beautiful isn't it?"

Natalie held my camera up in front of me. The photo was an image of my bare ass with a stripe on one side and very distinct hand print on the other.

"Yes Mistress. If you think it is beautiful then it is beautiful."

"Now Elizabeth. I would never force my opinions on you. What do you think?"

"Well, I think my ass is large Mistress, but I can see how your brands have enhanced the image of my behind. I can see the beauty of the juxtaposed sharpness of the line and the many softer curves in your handprint."

"You're a good pet Elizabeth." Natalie put my phone back into my purse. She walked to her cupboard and wheeled out a stainless steel cart with a variety of implements on it. There was a box with wires coming out of it, a variety of stainless steel rods. Dildos and butt plugs. A collection of clothes pins and some other things I didn't yet know what they were. Natalie took a plug from the box, walked to the wall and plugged it in. She returned, picking up her crop. Natalie started running the crop up and down the inside and outside of my thighs. A few times she tapped my pussy with the crop and gave me light taps on my thighs, enough for me to know there was plenty of sting in its touch. Natalie walked around me playing with my restrained body and I was helpless to stop her.

"One of the important things for a Mistress Elizabeth is to know their pet's limits so she does not exceed those limits but she knows she may be able to push those limits just a little. Just so you know Elizabeth. What you are experiencing is a well-practiced, rehearsed and tested scenario. You are experiencing what any of my new prized boys experience. Are you grateful to know that Elizabeth?"

"Yes Mistress. I am." I was grateful but confused. Why was she doing this again? Had I really asked to learn about this? I couldn't remember. My arms and legs were straining to stay up, tired from being locked in this position for so long. I was half exposed in front of this woman I had just met. How had I gotten here? Natalie undid the zipper on the back of my dress then started roughly shoving it up around my neck exposing my abdomen and my breasts. With one hand she undid my bra. Natalie's hands slid inside my underwire and flipped my bra up unleashing my tits.

Natalie stepped in front of me. My goddess mistress was before me. I was essentially naked before her. Natalie tapped my abdomen with the crop three or four times on each side. The taps were firm enough to raise a little pink on my flesh.

"Oo. How nice that pink flesh is." Natalie said reaching out to caress my abdomen. Everywhere she touched me I felt hyper alive. "Let's see how pink I can make your nice behind. I think 20 each should be a good start."

Twenty each? Twenty what? Or is that forty? With the crop? My mind was screaming not knowing what was coming. Natalie was behind me. I heard the crop swoosh through the air a few times but it didn't strike me.

"Here. Hold this. Yes. In your teeth." Natalie had brought the crop up in front of my face. I opened my mouth, she slid it between my teeth. "Now don't drop it or you will pay dearly, and no teeth marks or your payment will be double. Now Elizabeth. I hate to work when I don't have to and numbers are my least favorite thing. So you're going to count for me while I pinken your behind. Count so I can hear you."

"Yes Mistress" I mumbled across the shaft of the crop.

Natalie started tapping my right buttock with her hand. It didn't hurt. She wasn't hitting me that hard. "One. Two. Three." I started counting. At seven Natalie stopped.