Looking But Never Finding Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not loud enough my pet. Now I have to start over.

"One. Two. Three..." It was louder. Drool started running down my chin. At eight the spanking was no harder but the pain was double. Holy shit, I thought. I was starting to wince each time Natalie's hand hit my flesh. It's a good thing her hand was travelling up and down my cheek and not just pounding in one spot. Yes. Her taps now felt like pounding. "Fifteen. Sixteen. Seventeen." And Natalie stopped. Then she smacked the top of my ass and I screamed almost dropping the crop.

"How many my pet?"

I was panting. "Eighteen. Eighteen." Then I remembered. "Eighteen Mistress."

Another hard strike in the middle of my cheek. I squealed then panted. "Nineteen." and the last one on the bottom. "Twenty." Holy shit. She does this to men she doesn't know. Wait. Of course she does. She doesn't know me and she's doing it to me. The tapping started on my left side.

"I don't hear counting." Shit how many times had she hit me. "Just start at one my pet and you better start soon because I'm enjoying this and might not stop."

At seventeen the process repeated itself with three hard smacks top, center and bottom of my left cheek. My ass was aflame and my panties were soaked. How the hell had that happened? Had I peed myself? I couldn't possibly be that aroused or could I?

Natalie stepped in front of me and removed the crop from my mouth, carefully examining the shaft for teeth marks. "As well as a beautiful ass, you also have magnificent tits Elizabeth." Natalie's hands were caressing and massaging my tits. It felt good. Too good. Again thoughts of enjoying this woman's touch and me wanting more consumed my mind.

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed. Natalie had suddenly grabbed my nipples and was pinching and twisting them extremely hard.

"I see you are an ungrateful pet Elizabeth. I paid you a compliment and you did not thank your Mistress. You don't like my compliments? Maybe you will like my punishment better." She gave them one last twist then released them. My nipples were on fire.

"Thank you Mistress. I am sorry Mistress. Please Mistress. I will be more grateful. I am new to this Mistress and do not want to displease you but sometimes I do not know how to respond."

"You respond the way your have been raised and trained to respond Elizabeth. Obviously you require more training. So Elizabeth, tell me what you think my boys would be experiencing, feeling and thinking at this point."

"Fear Mistress. Apprehension Mistress. Anticipation Mistress."

Mistress Natalie stepped from behind me. "Anything else Elizabeth?"

I considered some more feelings, what I was feeling, fearing what might happen if I said the wrong thing. "Gratitude Mistress?"

"I hope they feel gratitude. That's a good guess Elizabeth but I was hoping for something more basic. Something more rooted in their primitive being."

Mistress Natalie bent down and pulled a large knife from the bottom shelf of her cart. Christ what the fuck was going on? Suddenly I was very afraid and I started to mutter and whimper unsure what was about to happen. I think Natalie sensed my unease, or it was part of her script. Quickly she grabbed the two strings of my thong that wrapped around my hips and cut them easily with the long blade. The front of my thong fell away and dangled between my legs, the last intact piece of material still trapped between my buttocks. Natalie set the knife back on the cart. My mind and soul breathed a sigh of relief.

Natalie turned back to me. "Excitement Elizabeth. Sexual excitement is what I hope they're feeling. Even if their little penises are not fully erect, I expect even a little stimulation will fill them with blood and desire." Natalie slid her hand onto my now exposed pussy. She stared into my eyes and ran her fingers all through my labia slowly dipping several fingers in and out of me one at a time. Her touch felt so good. It felt like I had been longing to be touched after a lengthy fully-clothed foreplay session. My predicament didn't allow me to move the way I wanted to move, to make Natalie touch where I wanted, no, where I needed to be touched.

"Mmm. I would say you're fully aroused Elizabeth. Wouldn't you?"

Natalie's fingers ran over my clit. My pelvis twitched in response then tried to push forward so Natalie would play with it some more. Now I longed to kiss her while she was touching me. To have a mouth on mine. Any mouth. A tongue in my mouth, my tongue in hers. Oh god, I wanted to kiss another woman. I couldn't help myself. I wanted to kiss Natalie, to touch her, to make love to her. But I wasn't a lesbian. I was so confused.

"Ooowwwww". Natalie had grab a hold of the tuft of pubic hair I kept above my shaved pussy and was pulling it, pushing my abdomen away with her other hand holding my body in place.

"Another question ignored my pet. Is your arousal so pronounced that you intentionally choose to ignore your Mistress hoping she may allow you an orgasm?"

"Yes Mistress. I mean no Mistress."

"Which is it my pet?" Natalie tugged my pubic hair a little harder.

"Sorry Mistress. My arousal did consume my thoughts. I apologise for not responding to your question."

Natalie released her grip on my tuft of hair, shaking off a few strands that no doubt broke free during my torment. Natalie returned to slowly exploring my pussy, inside and out, teasing my clit to chase the orgasm I now desperately wanted.

"So are you fully aroused Elizabeth? Were you fully aroused even before I touched your sweet shaved pussy?"

"Yes Mistress. Yes I am fully aroused and I was fully aroused even before you touched my sweet shaved pussy Mistress." I responded already knowing my Mistress liked me to provide answers as detailed and specific as her questions.

Natalie's face was only an inch or two from mine. I felt my orgasm was just moments away. If I kissed her I was sure I would come. Her touch was so stimulating. I closed my eyes and tilted my head to one side ever so little, hoping Natalie would see my cue and would lean forward and kiss me. Instead Natalie removed her hand from my now sloppy pussy, raised it and smeared some of my cunt juice on my upper lip and nostrils, then she stuck a finger in my mouth. "Taste your excitement Elizabeth. Suck your honey off of your Mistress's fingers." I hesitated, longing for Natalie's hand to return to my now aching pussy, for her mouth to cover mine, for her to finish this strange arousal and allow my body to thrash out a wondrous orgasm it didn't know had been building inside it. Mistress grabbed my right nipple giving it a light pinch and twist. "Elizabeth, do not hesitate when your mistress gives you an order."

I sucked Natalie's finger. When she was satisfied it was clean, Natalie stuck the other two fingers that had been in my cunt into my mouth for cleaning. I closed my eyes and sucked them. I tried to supress my growing excitement and wrestled with my feelings of desire for Natalie. At the same time I was enjoying the taste of my pussy and enjoying making my Mistress happy. Natalie unceremoniously pulled her fingers from my mouth grabbing my left nipple in her now free hand and twisting both nipples hard. I screamed. "Remember Elizabeth. Do not hesitate when I give you a command."

"Yes Mistress. I will not hesitate again." It was time. I had had enough. I was in pain but mostly I was uncomfortable being naked in front of this woman and confused about my feelings. I had to speak now.

"Excuse me Mistress. May I speak?" Natalie kept moving as if what I had to say would not alter her actions.

"You may speak Elizabeth when I give you permission." Natalie walked over to my purse and pulled out my phone again. "We are done your lesson Elizabeth. After I release you we will talk and you can speak then."

"Thank you Mistress." I was relieved to hear my lesson was done so I did not push the issue. Had Natalie stopped because she sensed I had had enough or was she just done her script?

"I will take two more pictures so you can see just how beautiful you are to me." Natalie stood in front me and snapped a photo, walked behind me and I heard the shutter click again. She walked back and dropped my phone into my purse without showing me the photos.

Natalie unhooked the spreader bar and ankle restraints. She stood and removed my cut up thong. "I will replace this the next time I see you." Natalie said.

"That is not necessary Mistress."

"I know but I want to do it."

I guess she couldn't resist playing with my pussy a little more. I didn't try to stop her. It felt nice. "You're beautiful Elizabeth and you were magnificent tonight." She kissed me full on the lips. Reflexively I kissed her back. Natalie broke our kiss walking back to lower the rope some. I felt the pressure in my arms lessen but was unable to raise them to release the cuffs from the hook. My legs felt weak. I partially supported my weight with my arms but they also felt less than 100%.

"I will be right back Elizabeth." Natalie left then returned carrying a plush terrycloth robe which she draped over my shoulders. Natalie looped an arm around my waist and unhooked the cuffs from the hook. I fell into Natalie's arms unable to stand on my own initially. Natalie just stood and held me, hugging me warmly. I sighed a few deep breaths into her neck.

"Are you alright Elizabeth?" Natalie asked in the most caring way.

"I am Mistress."

Natalie chuckled. "You can stop with the Mistress now if you like. Your training is over. Did you like it? Did you enjoy it?"

"I did. I really did Mistress. How did you know I would?"

"I will explain that later. It's always a risk but I had a good feeling about you."

We stood holding each other for a while. I could feel the strength returning to my arms and legs. I stood a little more on my own and returned Natalie's hugs with a little more warmth. I kissed her neck. She didn't seem to mind.

Without thinking about what I was saying I asked, "Can we make love now?"

"No dear. You honor me by asking this. As a Mistress I am deeply touched by your request. I would truly love to make love with you but that would not be the prudent thing to do. What did you enjoy the most about tonight?"

I squeezed her a little. "There were so many things. When you touched me. When you kissed me. When you corrected me. The first time you called me your pet and told me I was beautiful. The anticipation of what was next. I didn't like it initially but soon I needed it and wanted to not know what was coming."

Natalie kissed my cheek and rubbed my buttocks. Her touch was electric on my freshly spanked bottom. "Was there anything you didn't enjoy so I know if ever you have another lesson not to do those things?"

"The knife scared me at first. The cuffs really hurt a few times but not in a good way. I didn't like your nipple tweaks at first because they really hurt, but my nipples have never been as sensitive as they are now. So I guess you can do that again."

Natalie sensed I was okay to stand on my own. She pulled my bra down gently tucking my tits up inside then reaching around to fasten it at the back. Natalie allowed me to play with her tits a little while she adjusted my dress, pulling it down as best she could. Without making a fuss she took my hands and kissed them then looked me in the eyes.

"Are you okay to drive home?"

"I am I think."

"Okay. It's late. I think we should call it a night."

Natalie took my hand and led me to the front door. We kissed lightly and hugged one more time. I was home in 5 minutes.

I dropped my purse and said hello to my cats. It was 2:00am. I had a quick drink of water and readied for bed. Before I crawled under the covers I grabbed my phone to see if there were any messages. The first thing I saw was a picture Natalie had taken. I flipped back-and-forth through the photos she had snapped. They were beautiful. I smiled knowing Natalie had somehow planned this. I appreciated that she had used my phone so I was the only person with these images. I looked at the pink of my nipples and touched them. I initially flinched away from my own touch. They were still hyper sensitive. As quickly as I had flinched, I touched them again and reveled in their delicateness. I touched my pussy. Sensitive, but it screamed at me to be played with. I couldn't say no. I closed my eyes and imagined it was Natalie touching me. In moments I had dropped the phone so I could play with my nipples at the same time. Within minutes I came so hard I was thrashing in my own bed, moaning loudly, uncontrollably flinches away from and then back to my touches. It had been a long while since I had had an orgasm like that. I rolled onto my side, my post-orgasm trembling slowly subsiding. Sleep quickly followed a few deeply satisfied sighs.