All Comments on 'Looking for a Husband'

by jakladd

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
JgsexyJgsexyover 2 years ago

What an absolutely lovely story. I’m breathless and know what you wrote plays to all of my desires as a closeted feminine married man. This is exactly my dream for myself. Meeting Martin and bring his everything.

ChloecrossedChloecrossedover 2 years ago

This was an amazing story, and I identify with lots of it, particularly the innate feelings of femininity when enjoying sex with a man and the narrators back story. I have a regular boyfreind and would love to become his gay, femme, boi wife! Xxxx

babyluv4Ubabyluv4Uover 2 years ago

Fabulous!!! Wanna be married to a MAN!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!! You sound exactly like the wife I've always dreamed of being with. Like many I'm stuck in a regular marriage but, someday hope to meet someone like you. Nearly 50 now though so not sure it will ever happen. Thanks for the amazing story and incredible descriptions of yourself and your desires. Xxx

babyluv4Ubabyluv4Uover 2 years ago

I love every single word in this story!! It is sexy,exciting,and just swept me away like I want to be swept away by a wonderful man!!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Fantastic story. I usually don't read long Literotica stories but once I started reading I couldn't stop. A lot of it resonated with me as I too am married to a woman, don't have sex with her anymore, when I did I often thought of men in order to "perform", and I love cock so much that I too one day want to be a wife for a hot hunky sexy man. I love dressing up and one day hope to be able to go out in public dressed as a sexy feminine "gurl".

Please tell us -- is this story true ??? It sounds like it could be true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I masturbate in panties all the time thinking about being a wife to a masculine man. I love being a femme sex toy for men, but the thought of being the gay boy wife in a homosexual marriage really sends me.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

I read this story again and it turned me on so much that I came hard into my hand - AND ATE IT ALL UP !!! Yummy yummy yummy.

One favorite line from this story is:

"Dressing femme and sucking cock was who I was, even though I wanted more than to just being a cock sucking fag servicing anonymous married men."

I too want more than just sucking cock and getting fucked by anonymous married men. I would love to find that wonderful man who would ask me to marry him. I would be his sissy bride and my current wife (maybe his ex-wife too) would help me with make-up and give me away at the wedding. I would then find my current wives a well-hung BBC to give them the sexual pleasure I can no longer give her.

As I mentioned a year ago, I don't usually read such long Literotica stories but this one is an exception because it's so good and hits me really hard as it is exactly what I want to happen with me. Hopefully one day I will meet the man who will ask me to marry him, just like Martin. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please keep writing!’ You do an outstanding job of it!! It!! I also love the pantie talk. I’m a thong guy myself..

LannaLaceLannaLaceabout 1 year ago

Incredible story. It may be gayingly redefining my sexuality. Love being femme with a man who appreciates it.

Rousingly exquisite!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story is so fucking hot. It speaks to every cross dressing closet homosexual chronic masturbator who wishes that 'he' could leave his unfulfilling life as an impostor of a husband, and impostor of a man, to become the flaming fairy faggot that resides within his true being and become the homosexual wife of another man. We long to slip into this world of utter homosexual femininity, submurse ourselves in silky sensuousness and mince around in high heels and panties all day long as our only true desire is to worship our husband's cock and make it ejaculate over and over in our mouth, in our boi cunny and bathe in semen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjakladd@jakladd
Married male, closeted homosexual crossdresser. That statement above sounds like a line from a personal ad, it may well have been at one time. I enjoy sex, and I enjoy writing about sex. Many elements in my stories are taken from real life experiences, some scenes portrayed a...