Looking For Gains

Story Info
Young man trains to quench his thirst for big women.
1.8k words
4.21
8.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"ooooof! Urrrrggh! Aaaaaaaah!"

Adam slowed himself on the pull-up bar just as he had hit his twentieth rep. His back burned as he untangled his legs and dropped to the mat. He cracked his neck and rolled his shoulders. Just one more lap around the track and it was shower time.

To go into detail about Adam's routine, to mention his BMI, his creatine levels or his body fat would be a waste of time- especially when you could just look at him. He was sculpted.

Reaching the locker room, he pulled his tank top over his head inadvertently rippling the muscles in his torso as he walked. He was compact, at 5'8" he didn't tower over the other men at the gym- but his toning was second to none. His pectorals were tight and hairless, his stomach a flat row of pronounced abdominals. Sharp lines displayed a perfect V shape to his groin where -unbeknownst to those outside the change room- lay dormant a beautifully cut cock with tapered head. You could go on about his thighs, his calves, his back or that wonderfully round ass- but it would begin to get redundant. Adam had an incredible body, that turned the heads of even the straightest guys in the showers.

He worked hard at it, but wasn't arrogant - instead, Adam was a humble kid who grew up feeling like a nobody, who made his choice to put the effort into his body and his professional life and was satisfied making it all work. While he kept up enough to sport a modern wardrobe, and fastidiously kept his hair and beard trimmed- Adam tended to avoid trendy and empty pursuits, which included a harem of tightly toned yoga moms who had always kept an eye on him.

Some had tried to charm him with overly flirtatious displays and at least one bold proposition, but Adam's "yes ma'am, no ma'am," demeanour had some of the mean girls theorizing he was gay.

To delve into his true desires would be to leave the straight and narrow path, the standard operating procedure of a handsome young man like Adam. For all his bland discipline, there was one thing that broke his resolve, and that was a large woman.

While trying to keep his focus on professional growth in his twenties, Adam dated little- but he had grown to keep a standing post-gym date with a woman 5 years his senior named Brooke. He had met her online, respectfully chatting with her before she began to suspect some less prurient motives on his behalf. At first she was saddened by the lack of romantic prospects with him, and so Brooke stopped talking. But after getting horny and letting Adam into her life, she knew he wasn't the kind of guy you'd bring home to mom- and felt perfectly comfortable keeping him as a fuck buddy.

After showering, Adam would begin his date night grooming; perfecting his coif, trimming any errant beard hairs, and splashing on the deodorant and cologne. Friday's always saw him gearing up once for the gym, and again for his date with Brooke.

As he grabbed some bench to lace up his shoes, Adam felt his phone buzz, signifying an incoming text. He took the glass out of his pocket and scrolled through to see that Brooke had sent him a video clip. He looked around to make sure nobody was around, then turned the volume all the way down. She had mentioned to him before about how she was considering moving one of her security cams into the bedroom, but hadn't let him know it had been set up last week.

Adam felt flushed as he watched the footage on his phone, quickly shutting things down as someone walked by.

He would pull it out again, sitting at the back of the bus with his earbuds in. Watching himself fuck Brooke on video for the first time was like an out of body experience, and he kept the clip on loop as tried to disguise his visible erection.

* * * * * *

The suburbs were quiet as usual when Adam skipped off the sidewalk and snuck around the side of Brooke's house. She had a basement tenant that she shared an entrance with and wanted to avoid having them run into her fuck buddy, so she had instructed Adam to come in through the back patio. He would slide the glass open, quietly removing his shoes and laying his kit bag on the tiled floor of the kitchen. Apart from a few counter lights, the main floor of the house was dark and empty. He could hear a distant buzzing from upstairs.

Adam began to unbutton his shirt, first the cuffs, then the middle. Removing and draping it across the back of a dining chair. His belt was undone, and the pants soon folded- stacked to the side and topped with his briefs. He'd fight the chill of the kitchen by loosely pulling at his prick, plumping himself up before tip toeing up the stairs.

Brooke had never seen him in clothes, not since the original pics on his dating profile.

Finally, Adam approached his prize- an open bedroom door illuminated in candlelight and the beautiful zaftig Brooke lounging in bed. She wore a loose strappy top and nothing else- a hitachi wand held in place over her clit. Adam stood at the foot of the bed now lazily masturbating as he held sight of this beautiful woman.

Blonde curly hair, red lipstick and smooth cheeked- she was a cherub. Her breasts pushed at the fabric of her top, keeping her wide nipples visible behind the sheer. Her legs had been closed around the vibrator when Adam had entered the room, but she easily smiled and began to open them for her visitor. The head of the wand moved over her mound and across her labia, and Brook almost managed to insert it for a second. She was priming herself for his pump, and the alternating vibrations made her catch her breath.

As if in a trance, Adam fell to his knees and half crawled to the edge of the bed while Brooke shimmied her way down to greet his face with her cunt. The vibrator disappeared as the new toy began to eat her out. Adam overzealously buried his face between her purple lips, thrilled to cover his face in her dampness. He growled inside of her then began to lick and nibble his way around her pussy. He took big enthusiastic swipes at her gash, closing his eyes as he savoured every lick. Adam shifted his mouth upwards, sucking at her mons as he tried to find her clit with the tip of his tongue. Brooke pawed at the back of his head, and forced him downwards. Her legs closed, trapping young Adam in her sex until he lost breath, then widening to provide relief. Each time she did this Adam would lick faster, bite harder, and vigorously shake his face into her flesh. They both relished the struggle, and spent enough time at this to exhaust Adam's body.

Which was usually their cue for him to climb onto the bed.

Between the focus and exertion, Adam's cock would be hanging loose by now, and as he pulled himself along Brooke's body, kissing her belly and folds, his limp dick would drag beneath him matching her softness. He would then straddle her neck and present himself to her ruby red lips.

Brooke had a way of waking Adam up, where she would stick out her tongue and slowly flick at his glans, then slide it along the underside of his penis until it began to fill with blood. She would suckle the head, and use her tongue again to massage the glans, lubing him up with her spit. Adam would hold himself perfectly still as she earned his erection. She adored the feeling of an cock growing in her mouth, and perhaps even the idea of an obedient little man kneeling in place waiting to be made useful. For the most part though, that was as oral as she got. Adam knew that Brooke had made him hard, for the sole purpose of fucking, so as soon as he was ready- he spun down to line himself up.

Having moved between her thick legs, Adam would grip the base of his cock to maintain hardness, then awkwardly fit himself into her space. He'd run the length of his shaft across her pubis, across her lips- teasingly inserting the tip then pulling back. Once inside fully, Brooke's legs seemed to envelop him, which was when Adam's body would feel transformed.

Truth be told, he never really knew Brooke's height- their existence was typically horizontal- but once together, Adam felt wonderfully small and deeply aroused in her curves. His initial movements would be slow, as he often feared premature ejaculation with Brooke. He loved the warmth of her body, the smell of her perfume at her joints. He loved running his hands over her skin, fingers splaying out her flesh as he caressed and squeezed. Adam would build a hasty rhythm, pounding at Brooke's cunt until she felt it in her g-spot, then slow down to stop himself from cumming. Brooke would catch his falling body and hug him into her chest, his face wiggling between her tits as his tiny hips kept thrusting away.

It was all a mix of contradictions between the two of them, she loved his strength and power, his rippling muscles- but also the control she had over him, and how her body made him feel small, and ultimately weak. He loved having so much flesh to savour, to touch and taste, to command and own. But he also loved how intimidating it was, the challenge of pleasuring such a strong, virile woman. It was never clear who was mounting whom.

Brooke cherished the strained face Adam would make as he struggled to put her legs over his powerful shoulders. She loved watching how tense his muscles would get as he fucked her. And it was always a guaranteed orgasm when Adam shook her body to the core as he furiously pounded away, looking like he was on the verge of a heart attack.

For Adam, he would do absolutely anything to see her shaking with pleasure, to have her pushing his cock away while writhing around in bed as she cried in abject joy.

This was every Friday night between Brooke and Adam.

And by the time the heavy breathing got lighter, and hearts began a descent, Brooke would roll over on her side as Adam scrambled up to face her. He would wrap his legs around her waist as she pulled him close- where they would tenderly make out until sleep found them wrapped up in one another.