Overnight Elevator with Sweet BBW

Story Info
Big girl stuck in a lift with lovestruck stranger...
5.9k words
4.69
5.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Norm pushed the elevator button, swearing under his breath. He tapped his foot, waiting impatiently for the doors to open.

What a fucking day.

First, he forgets his portfolio at home. And of course, Mr. Dolan acts as if he did it on purpose, as if he wanted to further disappoint his boss. Then he pulls the short straw, and gets stuck working way too late on a Friday.

Norm looked at his watch. It was almost midnight. Was anybody else even in the building?

The doors opened and he stepped inside the unusually small space, fuming to himself, unable to let things go. But he knew he should. He was now off for the weekend. He could relax, get drunk, maybe call his ex, see if she would reconsider--

The elevator paused on a floor halfway to the lobby, and the doors opened. A large, timid looking woman stood, looking a little surprised to find someone waiting for her in the lift.

She looked at Norm briefly, then averted her eyes and stepped inside. Amber eyes. She was wearing black dress pants and a yellow blouse. She had straight, shoulder length hair that was a dark red-- quite a stark contrast to her fair skin.

She was pretty overweight, but she was also very pretty.

She stood right next to Norm, as there wasn't much space to spread out, and waited silently as the doors shut. He pushed the ground floor button to hurry the process along.

Norm put his anger aside. He was, after all, a little intrigued by this woman-- he had never seen her around the building before. He looked to his left, and smiled. She met his gaze, and she returned the smile, but said nothing.

She was cute, and maybe in her late twenties, like himself.

He was single, but still hanging on a little too tightly to his past relationship. He wasn't sure if he missed her, or if he just didn't want to be alone. But this woman made Norm briefly forget about his ex, at least.

"Long night?" he said to the panel of buttons.

"Yeah," said the woman, "too long." Her voice was soft, like her curves.

She looked up at him.

"You?"

"Day from Hell," he said, smiling. He felt butterflies, but the weight of the day was slowly easing off of him.

The elevator lurched suddenly, and the woman let out a small yelp.

"Jesus!" said Norm.

The elevator stopped moving, and the lights went out.

It was pitch black.

"Oh god," she whispered.

"Hey," he said, "it's okay. Probably a blackout. Any second the backup power is going to--"

Right on cue, dim blue lights lit up the elevator, bathing them both in a pale, sapphire light.

He inspected the panel of buttons, searching for an emergency button, or some way to call the lobby, anything.

None of the buttons he pushed did anything. Super.

"Cell phone?" she said, pulling her phone from her purse.

He pulled his own from his pocket.

They both attempted to make calls, and access the Wi-Fi, but they quickly discovered that both were out of service. Was it because they were in a metal box? Or was this a larger scale issue?

"Nothing?" he asked her.

"Nope," she said, slumping against the elevator wall.

He tried opening the elevator doors, but they didn't budge. This was bullshit.

"Damn," said Norm, feeling helpless.

"Should we...call out for help?" She looked a little panicked.

"I don't know. Let's just wait a bit and see. It could come back on any second."

An hour passed by all too quickly, with few words shared between them, beyond checking to see if cell service had returned.

It was a little awkward for Norm, but maybe he was aware of her own situation: a pretty woman trapped with a male stranger.

There wasn't much air flow, and it was getting warm in here. He had noticed a scent that was coming from her. Sweat, maybe. But it mixed with her deodorant nicely, and he enjoyed the faint aroma.

"We might be here overnight," said Norm. "Sorry...this whole time, I never asked-- what's your name?"

"Rhonda," she said, smiling in the dark, metal box.

"I'm Norm," he said, extending his hand, "I work for Dolan's on the 40th."

She grasped his hand, and shook it firmly enough. "Nice to meet you. I'm with Vestcor on 33rd. I wouldn't normally take the stairs, but maybe I should have, today."

She released his hand suddenly, turning away.

"I'm very warm. Sorry if I...stink."

"Oh," said Norm, unsure how to reply. "It is warm, but you don't stink. You smell good to me," he said, adding a little laugh to ease the tension.

"Sure," she sighed.

Norm loosened his tie, and removed his suit jacket. He unbuttoned his shirt a bit.

"I'm a little...claustrophobic," said Rhonda. The tone of her voice said it all: she was not doing okay right now. A panic attack might be on the horizon.

"Okay. Just close your eyes, and breathe," said Norm, not sure where this hack advice was coming from, exactly.

"All right." She breathed deeply, and he watched her chest rise and fall. Her breasts weren't very large, and she was a little pear shaped. Her belly was large, and her hips were wide.

"Better?" he asked, after a minute of studying her body.

"Yes," said Rhonda. "Thanks Norm. I'd actually feel better if I talk more. Keep my mind off this whole thing."

He wanted to get to know her better anyways. This wasn't the worst way to spend a few hours. But they might not be that lucky.

"Do you like your job?"

"Maybe no work stuff," she said. "I hate my job."

"Okay. Are you...single? Or..."

"Yeah," she said quietly.

"Oh. Me too," he said.

"I don't have much luck," she said, looking up at the ceiling.

"I had a breakup a couple months ago," he said, trying to relate to her as best he could.

"Oh, sorry," she said, looking at him again.

"It was amicable enough, but I've found it tricky to move on."

"That's tough." She fanned her face with her hand. The elevator was getting quite warm. They were both sweating, but her scent dominated the small space.

"I liked someone at my job," she said.

"Yeah?" He leaned against the wall opposite to her. The metal wall was a little cool.

"He was the second in command, and he was married. He flirted with me, but it never went beyond that. He transferred a couple months ago. I miss him, even though we were never together in the first place."

"That's--"

"And it pisses me off," she continued, "because he probably flirted with everyone, and I wasn't even on his radar, and I'm not even his TYPE, so why do I...?"

She paused. "Sorry, Norm. I don't usually vent to strangers."

"I don't mind. That sucks, though. My ex was pretty outgoing, and I'm not, really. We'd go out and she'd be talking to everybody. I'd give her a hard time about it. Lately, I'm thinking it's just who she is. We were probably too different."

"But at least you got laid," she said under her breath.

He smiled.

"Yeah, but very seldom in those last months."

"Sorry," she said as she grimaced, perhaps noticing the strong scent coming from herself.

"Eh, it's the past."

"No," she said. "Sorry that I...never mind."

"What?"

"Never mind. I feel disgusting right now. We both know I'm sweating for the two of us. You're polite about it, but I know this is awful for you."

"What do you mean?" he said, tilting his head at her, trying to sound calm. Inside, he was nervous. It's like she was baiting him to tell her how attracted to her he really was.

"Stuck in a sweltering elevator with some...some..."

Before she could put herself down, he interjected.

"Some...cute, single woman? Yeah, this is a nightmare all right." He smiled.

"Uh..." She clearly hadn't expected that. She didn't say anything, and he didn't want things to be awkward, so he started talking.

"I think you're very pretty. I'm very attracted to you, and you have probably my favorite body type. And I think you smell great. I know it's a weird set of sentences to say to a stranger. Maybe it's pheromones, but you smell really good to me. I'm having a good time, all things considered."

She blinked at him.

"Really?"

"Yep."

"Okay," she said. "Well, I find you very...attractive...as well. But that makes sense, cause you're a good looking guy."

"Right on," he said, knowing there was a rebuttal coming.

"I know that some guys like...bigger girls," she said a little awkwardly, "but I thought they were usually...I don't know. Not like you."

"I don't know what to tell you," said Norm, "I just wanted you to know I think you're cute."

"Thanks," she said softly. "Are you thirsty? I have a small bottle of water in my purse. We could share."

"Okay," he said, suddenly aware of how desperate he was for a drink-- of anything.

"You first," said Rhonda, passing the water bottle to him.

He took a moderate sip, and gave her the rest.

"You can have more," she said, smiling in the dim blue light.

"We might want to ration it," he said a little too gravely.

"Oh, right." That panic seemed to creep back into her words. She took a small sip.

"Don't worry, I'm probably being overly cautious. It's your water, anyways."

She capped it.

"No. You're right, Norm."

She fanned herself again.

"Hey," he said apprehensively, "This might sound really sleazy, but..."

She looked so warm, even bathed in blue. She looked twice as warm as he felt.

"...We might want to strip down a bit. My shirt feels like a sweater right now."

"God," she said. "Same. This fabric doesn't breathe."

She kept fanning herself, then she did a sort of double take.

"You're serious?" she said, fanning herself still.

"Yeah," he said, "I just think we both might be more comfortable. Temperature-wise. I'm taking my shirt off, if you don't mind, and you get can naked for all I care," he said with a big smile, laughing.

Rhonda laughed nervously. "I don't think you want that. Even if you do, I'd feel--"

"I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to be weird, I was just--"

"No. Sorry. I meant to say...I'd love to strip down. I'm dying. But I'm very self-conscious about...my body. So..."

"I'll turn around. I'll just face this wall. We can still talk."

"Yeah?" she said, sounding like she was warming up to the idea. "What if those doors open, and--"

"I don't want to be glum, but I don't think that's happening anytime very soon."

Norm took the initiative and peeled his sticky, sweaty shirt off. It wasn't much better, but the reduction of layers helped with his own creeping worry a little bit. If something big happened, they might be waiting all night, into the morning. Or worse.

He sighed in relief, and looked at Rhonda, who was looking at his body.

"This is better. I'm losing the pants too, if that's okay?"

"I won't call HR." Her tone had changed. Even her smile was different. More comfortable.

"Thanks a ton," he said. Taking off his shoes, socks, and pants as she watched. He didn't mind.

Now down to his semi-breathable boxer briefs, he sighed again at the difference.

"This is way better. Jesus."

He felt a pang of self-consciousness himself, as he stood nearly naked in the elevator with a fully clothed woman.

"Turn around," she said, sounding happily defeated.

Norm turned, facing the wall. He felt her eyes on him as she peeled off her own shirt. When it hit the floor it sounded wet.

"Oh, wow." She exhaled a long sigh. He resisted the urge to turn around.

"Better?" he asked.

"I'm losing my pants too. Good call." She giggled. It sounded like music to Norm.

"I'm going to sit. I'm a little wiped." He knelt down, and sat on the smooth, cooler surface.

"My feet are dying," she said, doing the same. She sat a little too quickly and the elevator wobbled the tiniest bit. Norm didn't mention it.

"Thanks for being cool," she said sweetly from behind him.

"No big. Things will be fine."

"Yeah," she said, unsure. "Um..."

"What's up?" he said to the wall.

"Norm, this is dumb. We're not...we're both adults. You can turn around. Just...I hate my body, so take it as a compliment that I'm caving in, okay?"

"Okay."

He spun around.

Rhonda was sitting in a cannonball position, hugging her knees. The pose hid her front well enough, but her large hips were in full view, and very bare. Her crossed ankles neatly hid her panties from view.

He didn't mean to check her out, and she watched him closely, with a little smile.

"Bad day to wear a thong." She rested her chin on knees.

"Sorry for staring. Best part of my night so far, though."

"It's gotta be daylight soon," she said, never taking her eyes off of him.

"I think it's like, 3 AM, but I'm afraid to look," he said, aware only now he had mirrored her pose.

"Norm, what does your ex look like?"

He wasn't expecting that question.

"Um," he said, thinking. "Blonde. Tan. Shorter, but not really short. Uh...brown eyes..."

"Is she curvy?" She hugged her knees tighter.

"Not really, no."

"Well...how am I your ideal body type then?"

"Oh. Well..."

Norm didn't want to tell her the exact truth: he was kind of closeted. The only girl he ever fooled around with who was remotely chubby was back in junior high.

But in his early twenties, he found himself very fond of porn with larger women. That bled out into the real world as his porn habits subsided. It was the type of body he found the most sexually attractive, even if that wasn't reflected in his dating history. Not even a fling.

But he didn't want to say that.

"I guess it's my fault." He leaned back against the wall. "I guess I don't pursue the women I really like, because I'm...in denial of how shallow I really am."

"Hmm." She tilted her head at him. She let him continue.

"That's...shitty. I know. I try to stay under the radar. Been like that all my life. I just never wanted to stick out. I wanted to blend in. It's not that I would be embarrassed to be seen with someone...bigger, or even different. I just wouldn't want the attention.

"But it's like I'm only realizing now, how...fucking stupid that is. And just...I don't know. That isn't what you were asking. I just..."

Rhonda reached out and put a hand on his knee.

"Don't sweat it," she said, smiling.

The stress, the heat, and the irony of her advice culminated, and they both burst out laughing.

"Lame," she said, wiping a tear. He missed her hand on his knee already. "Didn't mean it that way, but..."

"Yeah. We needed that, though. Rhonda, I'm still...I feel bad about..."

"At least you're honest. Even if it's only right now. Life is complicated, don't beat yourself up."

"Well...I meant to say it better. I wanted to say that if...we...were dating, I wouldn't be embarrassed. I'd probably only be nervous to ask you."

"Oh," she said, looking down to the floor.

"Sorry. I'm gonna shut up."

"Don't shut up, Norm. Are you...asking me out?" She loosened her grip on her calves.

"I mean, yeah, I want to. Would you...want to go out sometime? Assuming we don't starve in here?"

She beamed at him. "Yes. But I think you'd starve first."

Norm's heart felt warm and fuzzy. Hopefully those weren't the first signs of dehydration.

"Maybe," he said, "But my sacrifice means you would survive."

"So, cannibalism," she said with a big grin.

"Yup yup."

They laughed again.

"Can I kiss you?" he had to ask. He also had nowhere to go if he just went for it and was rejected.

"Okay," she said. He sat forward, and crawled towards her. She had her arms around her knees again. She didn't even move her hands as he leaned in for a kiss.

Her lips were full, and soft. The kiss was brief, but it felt amazing. He could smell her shampoo, and her perfume. He pulled back.

"I think you're really hot," she whispered. "And nice. I really love that you're nice."

"You're nice, too." He ran his hands through her hair. "But I really love that you're hot."

She giggled, which relieved him. He was notoriously bad at sexy talk, normally.

"I've been hiding my body this whole time," she said softly, "Maybe you won't think I'm so hot when you see--"

He interrupted her with another kiss. This time she kissed back, grabbing the nape of his neck with her soft hand.

She let out a little moan as they kissed. She pulled back.

"Norm..." she said, "I wish we were...anywhere else."

"At least we have privacy," he said.

"True," said Rhonda, pulling him back in for more.

This time she kissed him hard, forcing her tongue into his mouth, entwining her taste buds with his. Norm advanced, and as she slowly leaned back, laying on the floor, he climbed on top of her. Her legs parted and he rested his body against her own.

He didn't give himself a chance to check out her body, but he felt it pressing against him now. Her belly was big, and soft. Her breasts were pushed up near her neck as they made out.

They were both very sweaty, and their flesh stuck to each other.

"It's too warm for this," she whispered, "I'm sorry, but I'm way too warm."

"Yeah," he said, easing off her, knowing full well that she was right. He was just starting to get an erection, too. He figured if he wasn't so damn hot, he might have developed one much sooner. The heat was stifling.

"I'm sorry," she said, sitting up, but not hiding herself this time.

"Don't be," he said, panting, "We can cool off for a bit."

"Okay." She was sitting in the corner of the elevator, with her legs together, off to the side. She held onto the metal rail around the perimeter of their little space.

Her body was much more visible now. Her large thighs were pale and speckled with little beauty marks. Her modest breasts sat cozy in her possibly white bra. The blue light bathed all in blue.

Her large belly stuck out a fair amount, and bunched up a little because of how she was sitting. She had plush love handles. Her arms were big and soft looking as well.

"I gave up trying to hide my fat," she said, sounding a little exhausted.

"I like your body."

"I know, you said that already," she said sarcastically.

"I just mean, I saw more, and I like it even more."

"Okay," she said, smiling a tired grin.

"You should drink more water," said Norm.

"Let's share," she said, reaching for her purse. The amount of water in the bottle hadn't changed since last sip, but it sure looked like less than he needed right now.

"You first," he said.

"Okay, but I'm drinking half. I can't wait."

"Okay, do it," he said, watching her gulp water down, anticipating his turn impatiently.

She passed him the bottle. He finished it off.

They were officially out of water.

"Fuck," she said, looking very tired.

"Maybe you should rest," he said. Rhonda looked at him with a weary smile.

"I don't know if I can sleep," she said. "I feel like I could pass out, but I also feel pretty wired."

"Try to nap. I'll stay awake in case anything changes, or I hear anything."

"Are we running out of air, Norm?"

The question sent a wave of panic through his mind before realizing that it was just summer, and the AC was off.

"No, it's just hot as fuck."

She laid down with her back to the wall.

"Will you lay beside me? It's too warm to...cuddle...but I want you close."

"Of course," he said. He checked their phones again. Nothing. No service. Even the 911 functionality that should work with zero service wasn't working. He laid beside her, facing her, but not touching.

"Hold my hand?" she said, and he did. Their fingers were wrapped tightly together.

"I'll let you sleep for a bit," he said, "and I'll wake you if anything changes."

"Okay," she said weakly. She was starting to pass out.

He watched her as she drifted off. Soon after, he found his eyes wandering over her body. Her belly rolls looked soft and inviting. Her breasts were pressed together. He had a sudden urge to jack off, but he pushed it to the side.

He was feeling sleepy as well, but the heat kept stopping him from drifting off. He had acclimated to the aroma of Rhonda's body, and only noticed it now and again.

12