All Comments on 'Looking for Miss Right Pt. 01'

by SirAuthor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DINGDONG33DINGDONG33about 1 year ago

Very good story and good reading will look forward to part 2. Thanks.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

I got a little confused at the start where you mentioned his previous marriage then breaking off an engagement without actually saying he was engaged after his initial divorce. Otherwise, interesting story so far. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, he bought a house 2 months before he got engaged and 1 month before he broke up? Does that mean he broke up with someone before he asked her to marry him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Do people really say "something on my stomach"?

G5902G5902about 1 year ago

Excellent Story — looking forward to reading more!!!

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 1 year ago

Nice development of Jonah. Tonya and Monica are both two-dimensional, but Chelsea I could come to know and love. Annoying confusion on your part of "lie" versus "lay." Still worthy of a 5-star rating.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This writer has his MCs as mansluts with multiple female relationships yet the mansluts are too much of weak wimpy to say no

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAuthor@SirAuthor
I've had three different careers and many different jobs. I've been to over 30 countries and 49 of the 50 states, plus 3 U.S. territories. I know several languages and speak two. I've been married twice, once unsuccessfully, and once successfully - and currently. I love an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories