Looking for Miss Right Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, sweetie, just the water. Let me change and I'll join you on the deck."

I went and sat on a chaise and waited for Monica. I knew she would be out in five minutes or less. I timed her. Just something I do...Four minutes and forty seconds.

She flopped down in a chaise next to me, then leaned over for a kiss. She had put one of her usual swim suits, one of her own design - a tasteful two-piece - not quite a bikini, and a gauzy coverup. Like most of her clothes, this outfit was in shades of blue. This particular one was done with swipes of color alternating between blues and pale yellows.

Monica could wear bikinis; she has the body for it, but prefers something a little less showy. Of course, when we go swimming later, she'll probably wear nothing, which she has the body for, also. She's not a beautiful woman, looks-wise, but attractive, nonetheless. She has an angular face, dark eyes, framed nicely by dark eyebrows. She has a slender, straight nose, slightly long, and a wide mouth with average lips, nothing spectacular in her features, but like I said, attractive. Her hair is a different story, long, very long, dark brown, almost black and hangs to below mid-back. It is beautiful. She wears it up most of the time, and usually only lets it down at home or in other private settings. And with her tawny skin color, she has a sultry, Mediterranean look that I find very sexy. At 5'-10" and about 130 pounds, she almost has a model's body, slender with small B-cup breasts and just the slightest flair to her hips. Her narrow torso leads to a small waist and flat stomach. A small, firm butt and finely muscled legs complete her model's physique. She keeps herself in trim condition with the help of a personal trainer, and plenty of swimming. I'm a pretty good swimmer, but she can beat me any day of the week.

As we sat and watched the sun set, she filled me in on her business trip - meetings with a couple clothing manufacturers. Her first meeting went swimmingly, and she had one more meeting on Saturday morning with the rest of the time free. We were spending the weekend on a boat and getting in some scuba diving. Tonight was about relaxing and enjoying the night air, the view, and some fun later.

After dinner, she dismissed the staff with instructions to serve breakfast at eight. We retired to the pool, where I turned the deck lights low, and killed the pool lights. It was a clear night with a blanket of stars overhead. After a couple drinks, I put on some music to slow dance to, a montage of Etta James, Elvis Presley, Percy Sledge and others.

As we swayed to the music, Monica cooed in my ear, "You know, honey, if I was younger and you were older, I might entertain marrying you."

"No you wouldn't, Monica," I softly replied.

She laughed, "I know. You're right. That wouldn't work, would it? That's why I love you, Jonah. You're honest with me, and you accept me the way I am. And I do love you."

"I know. I love you, too."

We danced through a couple songs, ending with, "When a Man Loves a Woman," by Percy Sledge, then went and relaxed and finished our drinks.

"Make love to me, out here, under the stars, baby."

"Love to," I softly replied, and stood.

She stood with me, dropped her coverup, and turned. I unfastened her bra, freeing her breasts. She turned, facing me; I knelt down, and slipped her panties down and she stepped out of them. I slowly ran my hands up her sleek legs and paused at her pelvis, firmly grasping her hips and kissing her bush, then worked my way up, kissing as I went. When I reached her breasts, I alternately kissed, sucked and nibbled each of her long, dark nipples. She clasped her hands behind my head, pressing my face against her small breasts.

I stood and found her mouth and we kissed passionately, her long tongue intertwining with mine. As we kissed, we swayed slightly to the music playing softly in the background. When we separated from the kiss, Monica knelt down and pulled my trunks off, then grasped my hardening penis, and sucked half the length in, then slowly drew back, maintaining suction, sliding her lips up and over the head. Then she began licking and sucking the head as my cock swelled. Satisfied with her progress, she slowly worked her way up my body, pausing to gently lick and kiss my nipples, then kissed and nibbled my ears.

She whispered, "Get me wet, then I want to fuck in the pool."

"With pleasure," I whispered back.

She laid back on a chaise then scooted down until her buttocks were at the end of the cushion, and planted her feet on the deck, legs spread. I grabbed a towel, folded it and got on my knees between her silky thighs. I ran my hands up the insides of her legs to her groin. I cupped her firm butt cheeks in my hands as she brought her strong, slender legs up and wrapped them around me. Then I leaned forward and covered her lovely vagina with my mouth. I began slowly licking her labia, up and down, dipping my tongue into her warm hole. As I worked my way up and down, I licked lower, engaging her pucker, licking and poking, as her thighs clamped down on my head and her butt cheeks tightened in my hands. Gradually I probed both orifices deeper and licked more firmly, eventually engaging her clit. Her hips jerked and she grabbed my hair and pulled me tight against her sex. I continued to work her until her hips started jinking up and down, then I started tonguing and sucking on her clit. Instantly she brought her long legs up to my shoulders and clamped me in a vice and began shuddering as her climax built. At the right moment I slipped my finger in her vagina, wet it, then slipped the tip in her anus and my thumb in her vagina and started lightly but rapidly stroking.

"OH FUCK, YESSS, NOW, YESSS...OH-OH-OH-FU-U-UCK!"

As soon as she climaxed, she pulled my head up, disengaging me from her clit as her body spasmed, stomach muscles contracting and rippling, torso arched forward, face and chest flushed.

"You give the best cunny, baby," she moaned as she laid back on the chaise and dropped her legs.

I gave her a minute, then offered my hand and helped her stand on shaky legs. Then I picked her up, went to the steps and carried her down into the warm, silky water. When the water was above my waist, I released her and she found her footing and embraced me. We kissed, then made our way to deeper water. When it covered her breasts, she lifted her legs up and wrapped them around my hips, then reached down, found my cock and levered it up towards her vagina, found her slippery wet slit, and rubbed the head up and down. Gradually she worked the head into her snug opening, then she clamped her legs tight, pulling herself forward, impaling her on my rigid cock. Using her arms and strong legs, she started riding me up and down, ever so slowly.

"I love fucking you, baby," she cooed as she rode me incrementally faster and faster, water starting to splash around us. I grasped her buttocks and helped her move up and down until she rocked her head forward onto my shoulder, a sign for me to take over. I moved my hands to her hips and started slamming her into me as I stroked hard and fast.

"Oh, oh, yes, oh, damn, baby...CUM-M-MING-CU-UM-MING," she stuttered out as I furiously pounded her.

I felt my own climax approaching as my scrotum tightened and I felt the cum boiling up from my balls.

I panted out, "Gonna fill your cunt, baby!"

Monica screamed, "OH-OH-YES-AHHH-FUCK!" then bit into my shoulder and dug her nails into my back as I unloaded, spasming and jerking as semen shot out of me, filling her deep, tight tunnel.

"Oh, damn! That was, that was epic!" she laughed.

"So you enjoyed?" I huffed.

In answer, she clamped her lips on mine and kissed me hard, practically suffocating me.

"Okay, walk me to the steps. I don't want all that cum in the pool."

With her legs still wrapped around me, I cupped her butt cheeks and walked her out of the pool and to the outdoor shower, where she slowly lifted off my cock, then relaxed her legs and let her feet drop to the floor.

"Geez, you sure make a mess!" she remarked as the cum oozed out of her and down her thigh.

She turned on the shower, set the temp, and we soaped and cleaned each other. I spent several minutes shampooing the chlorine out of her long, beautiful hair, then we dried and went for water and drinks.

We spent over an hour lying under the stars, enjoying our drinks and intimately chatting. Afterwards, we went to my room and made love again.

IV. CABO SURPRISE

The next morning at six a.m. we were up and headed down to the marina for a walk along the dock. By the time we got there, dawn was just breaking, and it was quiet and peaceful with only the sounds of the seagulls, and water lapping against boat hulls. As we walked along, we saw a couple locals fishing from the walkway. As we approached, they dropped their poles and rapidly turned towards us. The man in front of me pulled a knife.

"Money," he hissed.

He was holding the knife in his right hand with his arm straight out. I didn't hesitate. I ducked under his arm and charged, slamming my right shoulder into his chest driving him back. He slammed to the ground, taking the force of my shoulder in his chest, knocking the air out of him. I immediately punched him hard in the face with two quick punches. His partner had taken off like a shot. I grabbed the assailant's arm and slammed it to the ground, dislodging the knife from his hand, then I swept it into the water. As I stood, I felt Monica on my right, and out of the corner of my right eye, saw she had a pocket 9-mil pointed at the would-be assailant.

I stood as she said, "You idiot! What were you thinking? I was just going to shoot the prick."

Defensively, I replied, "I didn't know you had a gun."

"Why do you think I always carry this small shoulder bag here? Cell phone and my little friend," she said, then she laughed, "but that was pretty slick. Where did you learn to do that?"

"I was a wrestler. It was instinctive."

"Well, you could have gotten stabbed, dumb ass."

"I'm glad you didn't shoot him. We'd have been dealing with the authorities, and with shooting a local..."

Monica interrupted, "Oh, please, with my relationship with the mayor and chief of police...they would have just dumped his sorry ass in the bay, food for the fish."

As the guy on the ground came to his senses, Monica barked in Spanish, "Largarse, pendejo!"

The guy struggled up and staggered off.

As the sun came up, we resumed our walk back up the hill to the villa.

We sat down to a big breakfast at eight. At ten, Monica left for her meeting. She was back by noon, and we packed for our boat trip. For the two days, Monica rented a moderately-sized yacht with a captain and necessary crew. We cruised the gulf, went scuba diving, sunned, swam, and had a wonderfully relaxing time. Sunday night we made our way back to the villa, took long showers and ate a late dinner. After sending the staff home, we laid out under the stars again, relaxing and chatting. It was a pretty idyllic weekend, with the exception of the incident at the marina. Sunday night, we made love at a leisurely pace, then packed for our morning flight home.

I spent the rest of Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday preparing for a couple upcoming trips, and otherwise relaxed and spent time with the kids.

After finishing up my preparations for next week's trip, I did some house cleaning and yard maintenance. Thursday, I did grocery shopping and stocked up the larder, then took the dogs to a local dog park to get some exercise and play.

Rocky and Angel are big, mixed Shiloh shepherds. Not being pure breeds (A Shiloh dame had accidentally bred with a regular German Shepherd) the Shiloh breeder put them up for adoption for a nominal fee. A friend who knew I was looking for a dog, told me about them. I was only looking for one dog, but the breeder wanted to keep them together as they were pretty attached to each other, so I took them both - best thing I ever did. They are great. Rocky weighs in at almost 90 pounds and Angel is a good 70. They are the best, sweetest dogs you could ask for and always garner tons of attention when I'm out with them.

By the end of the day I was pretty much caught up with things and decided to go for a swim. While I was changing, I got a call. I knew it was Tonya and almost didn't answer it.

I was wrong.

The end of Part One of Two

Of

LOOKING FOR MISS RIGHT

~~~~~~

Continued in Part Two - THE RIGHT STUFF