All Comments on 'Looking For The Higher High Ch. 03'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
very disappointing

It seems to me that every fantasy is focused on her getting the action she wants. He may get laid tangentially, but both his and her fantasies are pretty much about her. What is the point of both of them getting their fantasies come true if they are all for her? Why not just say that everything they want to do is for her and he'll take whatever is left over?

If you want to make 1-sided erotic, don't call it equal treatment. I'm not convinced it can be all that erotic in any event. I see it as people being interested in pleasing each other. "You show me your love by sacrificing for me to be happy and I show my love by letting you," seems to me to be a bogus formula and not particularly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
So Predictable & Disappointing? No Disgusting!!!

You have created a male wimp watcher pimping his wife out who you have occasionally drawn in almost as a second thought to placate most readers. He selfishly wants a whore to watch and she can't respect him as her pimp for long as he has no respect for her or self respect for himself. A real sicko by your hand writer - Why?

It aint working - this isn't erotic or arousing as he is not just a watching bystander its much worse as he is the scheduler / pimp who is self cuckolding himself pathetically in his / your every created sick scene.

You see writer - your idea of arousal only excites those few males into the pathetic male need for male humiliation ie. watching and jacking off not doing just finding the jill's or john's for her to fuck as he doesn't do it for her anymore and or she doesn't do it for him anymore.

This because each is now numbly jaded of the normality of spousal sex. So, it will soon take more and more base acts to have the same level of excitement.

As soon as a male lead does what you have him doing it turns off / poisons any arousal for most readers as it isn't arousing to semi-normal readers but it is to the few subhuman jaded sicko's who need the male humiliation of self cuckolding themselves way below human convention - Like a Fetish - Like Pissing or xxxxxx rat droppings.

Sick shit writer but perhaps part of your learning curve which only time will tell. Your serve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I loved it

I don't know what these others are talking about. I loved it. I'm 35 and my Husband is 36. We play Fantasy games all the time and even bring in some of our relatives. If it isn't great for both of them then why do it at all. I love the story line and their sharing each others fantasies which they both end up enjoying. I think your writing style is excellent and very discriptive the way it should be. Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to the next one. Who knows some day we may try out some of these ideas, I know my Husband is probably ready right now, only won't admit it.

We have been married 16 years and have a son the same age and Hubby teases me all the time about how junior looks at me. So we keep the flames burning.

Gina

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very nice

The first two comments are from people who are too caught up with their own desires. Don't worry - this was great. I'd like to read more. I was hard all through it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
GREAT!

This was a very good story. It could even be done in real life. If both want to fantasize with Ann doing most of the work, so be it. Scott may just be laid back. Who knows? He just may be a lot more active in the next round, if there is a second round. Keep up the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous