Looking for Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her formidable mass pressed down on top of me, and I realized with horror it was too late to run. As her drooling muzzle lowered toward my face, I closed my eyes and waited for the inevitable. I could already feel her maw on my throat, her pointed teeth digging into the sides of my neck, her claws ripping open my chest to get at my heart. It was going to be slow and painful, and nothing could compare to... wait, was that a lick?

My dire train of thought came to a stop as I felt something big, soft, and wet slide across my face. I opened my eyes just as I got another lick across my cheek. The creature was rubbing up against me as well, pressing her fur covered body against mine. I even felt her grinding her hips against my own, getting me sort of aroused. She looked down at me joyfully, and in her eyes I could see eager excitement mixed with what almost seemed like lust. Then her nose went down to my neck, and she started sniffing down my body. She went lower and lower as she moved backward, going from my chest all the way down to my waistline.

After a quick glance up at me, her huge hands went straight to my belt buckle. A few seconds of her fiddling with the front of my pants later, I finally realized what she was trying to do. "Wha- no, get off!" I exclaimed, not wanting to have my pants taken off by some monster that might still eat me. I tried sitting up and pushing her snout away, but my arms were no match for her raw strength. I then attempted to squirm backward, in the hopes of getting more space, but as soon as I wormed out of her reach she moved forward and grabbed me by the waistband. I was yanked back into position, whereupon she went back to working on my pants. As a last resort I tried to kick her away with my feet on her shoulders, but again she refused to budge. She then looked at me with a mixture of confusion and annoyance, making me realize fighting the 300 pound wolf-monster was both futile and likely a mistake. I braced myself for whatever retribution awaited me, but was still utterly surprised when she spun around and hopped her legs on either side of my torso.

Before I could react, she sat down onto my chest with most of her weight, knocking the wind out of me. In this new position I couldn't fight back against her assault with arms or legs, no matter how hard I tried. As she finally got off the belt buckle, I slowly went limp, resigned to my fate of having my pants stripped off by this creature. I didn't know what she planned to do once she accomplished her goal, but some small part of me still worried it involved sharp teeth and lots of pain. With my mind no longer concentrated on escaping, I realized she now had her vulva pressed against my shirt. It felt soft through the cloth, as well as a little bit wet. Part of me though it was gross that this monster was rubbing its genitals on my chest, but my more primitive side found it positively arousing. The creature finally unclasped the front button of my jeans, then undid the zipper and slid her hands under the waistband. Her fur seemed wonderfully soft against my skin, but I had little time to think about that detail as she pushed my pants and underwear down to my knees

My junk was exposed to the open air now, vulnerable and shamefully erect from the friction with her soft, furry body. I could feel her leaning forward, taking some of the pressure off my chest and giving me a clear view of her canine snatch. It was mesmerizingly inviting, swollen in heat and slightly slick with some sort of secretion. For a moment I thought about reaching out and touching the teardrop shaped folds, but decided against it when I felt her hot breath on my member. If she didn't like me getting handsy with her, I had no doubts her teeth could do some serious damage to my crotch.

It was right then that her tongue touched my stiff cock, sending shivers across my body and setting me on edge. My legs reflexively bunched up, but as the creature had previously established, I wasn't getting her off me. The touch of her tongue turned into a full lick, a soft, warm, wonderful stroke along my shaft that ended in a slight teasing of the head. The first lick was followed by another, then another, and before I knew what was going on she was giving my member a pleasant tongue bath. I was still on edge because of how close her teeth were, but the pleasure helped reassure me nothing awful was going to happen. My dick got even stiffer with each successive stroke, and before long I was about as hard as a man could get.

My attention suddenly returned to the plump love-hole a few inches from my face, my animalistic lust far more convincing now that the creature was lapping away at my cock. Besides, I'd seen her rubbing herself down there before, so what harm could it do? I reached one hand upward, ignoring the sensible sliver of reason that was telling me this was a bad idea. As my fingers got within an inch of the swollen orifice, I felt a cozy warmth radiating out, like it wanted me inside. With a last burst of courage I poked the soft lump, then recoiled as the beast flinched and looked back at me.

I expected it to look scared or confused, but all I saw in its eyes was lusty joy. Its tail was raised high above its rump, wagging back and forth slightly as I lay there frozen. "Do... do you like that?" I hesitantly asked. I didn't know why I was talking to this thing, it probably didn't speak a word of English... but it did seem to get the sentiment. In response, its tail wagged a bit more enthusiastically, and shifted its weight to either side expectantly. I tried moving my finger back onto the vulva with the intent of lightly rubbing, but as soon as I touched the slit she pushed back onto my hand. I got a quick taste of the inside of her snatch, finding it to be even warmer than the outside in the moments before I pulled my finger out. When she still looked back at me, I decided to ask another question: "Do you want it inside?" I was again answered with another tail wag, and after a few seconds of hesitation I pressed into her folds.

The first thing I felt was an enveloping warmth closing around my fingers, followed by tightness as she squeezed down around me. She seemed quite satisfied as I stuck it in, and as I felt around she went back to licking my manhood. Once she'd gotten back into her rhythm, a weird thought popped into my head: how were you supposed to finger girls? I recalled something about a certain spot you were supposed to hit a few inches in, but I wasn't sure how well it would translate to bipedal wolf-woman anatomy.

I began to feel around with a purpose in mind, looking for a spot that felt different than the soft, ribbed texture of the surrounding area. It didn't take long for me to find it, and as I brushed against the pea-sized nub I watched the creature's body language light up with pleasure. I gave it a few experimental rubs, much to her delight, and before long I was the one pleasuring her. After a minute or two I had her lulled into a state of blissful satisfaction, her furry bulk slumped over my hips and legs as she panted out her praise. I thought about trying to slip out from under her while she was like this, but before I could do so she crawled forward off of my body.

She stopped a foot away from me, again looking back as she dropped her chest to the ground. Her tail wagged happily over her raised rump, showcasing her vulva to me as if inviting me to come get some more. Now that she was finally off me I could think about escape, and to start I began slowly pulling up my pants. "I'd really like to stay and all, but I think it's best if I left." I said to the creature, "I just don't think it'll work out." I had just gotten my pants back up to my waist when I realized what a big mistake I had made, right as she turned toward me with the look of a scorned lover. I had just begun stammering an apology when her hand grabbed the front of my pants, and I had just gotten the word "sorry" out when she yanked my pants back hard enough to pop my shoes off. With my troublesome garments out of the way, she pounced on my chest and pinned my arms above my head with one muscular arm.

I was helpless, stuck at the mercy of a pissed off monster. My struggling against her grip brought no results, and moving the rest of my body seemed to make her sit down harder. Once I ceased wriggling, her demeanor softened a bit, and she shifted her stance so her crotch was lined up with mine. I could tell by now she wasn't looking to hurt me, and by the behavioral and physiological cues I could tell she was most likely in heat. What she needed was a big, strong, wolf-man to breed with, but it seemed she was settling for me. My theory was confirmed as she reached back and took the base of my member in one paw, then gently guided herself down on top of it. At first, the warm, slick lips of her labia touched the head of my cock, but after she knelt down with a bit of pressure I easily slid inside her.

I gasped as the whole length of my cock was slowly surrounded by warmth, complemented by the reflexive pulsing of her muscles. I felt the little pea-sized lump of hers slide down the top of my shaft, all the way to the base as she took me to the hilt. Her soft furry crotch pressed up against my own, and instead of just sitting up straight she leaned down over me. She then started sliding her hips back up, and I watched her expression become utterly blissful as she slid back down again. When she started humping against me in earnest it felt amazing, with her ribbed, heated vagina providing pleasure like I'd never felt before. I'd been with a few human girls before, but this easily topped them all: It wasn't awkward or jerky, it just felt natural, like this was what I was meant to be doing. Her insides squeezed down on me to make a snug fit, and her internal temperature was deliciously comfortable. As she continued rutting with me, I started to wish I had just striped naked and left the tent wide open when I first noticed her.

Eventually, she seemed to slow down with her motions, and I could tell tension was rising in her body. I was worried when she let out a soft whine and lay down on top of me shivering, but as her muscles spasmed wildly against my cock I realized she must be having an orgasm. I squeezed her as tight as I could in my arms as she rode out the throes of it, still feebly humping against me in an attempt to keep it going. I tried rolling over and getting her on her back, which she let me do with ease. While she was still shivering, I started thrusting into her in missionary, causing her eyes to roll back in pleasure.

I let out all my bestial lust into my lovemaking, slapping home with breakneck speed on each wonderful thrust. I could see her light up with bliss each time I rubbed against her special pea-sized lump, her mouth hanging open as she panted. Her tail thumped underneath me with suppressed gusto, making sure I knew what a good job I was doing without smacking into me. The sinful squelching of my cock moving back and forth inside her wet snatch filled the air, mixing with her panting and my moaning to create a symphony of lovemaking. I could tell each ball-slapping thrust brought us both closer to the edge, and before long I was on the brink of cumming inside her.

I held on as long as I could, forcing myself to slow down so that I wouldn't leave her hanging. I didn't have to wait long, however, as she quickly began tensing up once again. I switched back to going full bore for the grand finale, pushing myself to thrust faster and faster into her warm, moist depths. It didn't take long for her to reach her second orgasm, and as she started twitching and shuddering her insides began squeezing rhythmically on my member like a hand. Her contractions quickly took me over the edge, and with one last thrust that pressed our hips together I finally blew my load. I could feel myself shooting ropes of sticky cum into her depths, and could imagine my seed filling up her womb. We lay there together for a while, riding out the pleasurable highs of our orgasms as our bodies cuddled together.

Afterwards we went at it some more for another hour or so, trying out different positions, styles and paces with one another. By the end of it we were both dog tired, and she diligently licked us both clean of all the fluids we'd made. Once she was done, the creature surprised me by finding her way into my sleeping bag and motioning for me to join her. I slipped inside on top of her, her gentle fur like that of an angel against my bare naked skin. Given our height difference, instead of kissing her I just buried my face in her breasts, and she responded by wrapping her arms around my torso. We lay there basking in each other's company until we both drifted off to sleep, cuddling close in the sleeping bag's confines. Our union may have been odd and even unnatural, but it was the best night of my life.

12