Looking for Trouble at the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is, you were up until yesterday. Do you know that spying on your superiors is a criminal matter?"

"Sir?" She tried to look confused and hurt, plastering an innocent expression on her face. "I would never..."

"Save it. There's a camera behind the door which caught you yesterday as you looked around. Did you take anything? Help yourself to forms or documents?"

"No!" Lucy said quickly. "Of course not! I wouldn't do anything like that!"

For a long, heart-rending moment, he locked eyes with her.

"Very well." Michael said. "I find myself believing you for some reason."

She breathed a long sigh of relief.

"However there is still the matter of your punishment."

The words made her blood turn cold. Lucy looked up, her eyes flickered towards Michael's face. He was calm and impassive, but there was something in his eyes which made her heart drum faster.

"My punishment? Sir, I don't understand."

"I think you do," Michael gave a cynical chuckle. "You have committed a grave crime, Miss Goodheart. Now you can have it dealt with by the police, human resources and whoever else may want to poke their head in... or you can have it dealt with by me."

She swallowed, feeling dizzy as the blood rushed through her body. For a moment, she tried to speak but could not make the sound. Michael watched her, enjoying the sight.

"Now I know what you may be thinking. You should let the company handle it, but believe me they are not forgiving. I know that most of all. So if you do turn to them even if you avoid criminal charges it will be the end of your career. I've looked into you, Lucy. Just as I am sure you have done to me. Your career is everything to you. At first glance, nothing else matters at all. So why did you come to this dead end assignment, hmm?"

His grin made her skin crawl, as if he knew all of her thoughts. He said nothing, but the very fact that he was guessing her motives so well made her flush, her face turning red. That was the only clue that he needed.

"I see," He said. "In that case, let us assume you do not want the company to handle it. You want me to. That's why you came here isn't it? You heard what happened before, with the secretary, and you wanted to experience it for yourself."

"No," She shook her head even as her own body betrayed her with a throb of desperate desire. "I wouldn't want that. That was wrong. Bad. I'm not, I mean, I can't..."

"You're a pure unsullied woman who would never want to experience such a thing?" Michael shot her a look. "That's the defence you want to go with?"

She said nothing, her eyes fell to the floor. Her body felt hot and her clothes felt tight. Michael's eyes were on her, and she couldn't meet his gaze.

"All right then," Michael said. "Here's the deal I am willing to offer you. I'll give you a test and if you pass it, I'll agree that that was not why you agreed to work with me. I'll even forget this little incident ever happened. If you fail however, you agree to do whatever I tell you for your remaining time here, no matter what it is."

Her eyes snapped up to meet his. His words were beguiling but she didn't fail to recognise the danger.

"Anything?"

"Anything at all," he said. A shiver ran from the base of her spine all the way down her back.

"What sort of test do you have in mind?"

"Ah." He raised a finger. "What are you forgetting?"

"Sir. What kind of test do you have in mind, sir?"

"Well, it's obvious isn't it. If you desire something like this, your body will already be hot and wanting. You'll just be coiling with anticipation, your little cunt all wet and needy. If you're not like that then clearly I was mistaken and we can both go about her day."

"You want me to strip for you." It was not a question.

"For a start," he chuckled. "After we see how aroused you are, there will probably be more."

Lucy swallowed, her mouth was dry. Her body was tingling, waves of ghostly anticipation and aching desire flowed through her. She already knew she was soaking down there. She was surprised that he couldn't see it through her clothes, it felt like she was more wet than she'd ever been. But what could she do? He had her trapped and they both knew it. She'd have to strip, and then she'd be found out.

She kicked off her heels, her body moving before her mind had even decided what to do. Her hands were shaking, her fingers felt cold and clumsy as they struggled with with blouse. Lucy felt as if she was standing on quicksand, each movement making her sink lower and lower. Her pussy throbbed, the yearning need was stronger and stronger with every passing moment. She felt humiliated, ashamed and turned on all at once.

This man was going to see her naked. He was going to see absolutely everything. Every inch of her. Without the mask, without her clothes, without any way to shield herself.

He was going to see the real her and there was nothing she could do about it.

The blouse hit the ground, leaving her standing in her white undershirt and skirt as well as knee-high black socks. The shirt was very thin and you could see her chest through it, her pale skin and her dark bra. Her nipples prickled, pressing against the inside of the cups as she fumbled with the buttons of her shirt. Each one brought her closer and closer to baring herself. Her heart hammered crazily in her chest, her mouth was dry. She looked everywhere and anywhere except towards the man who was humiliating her.

"Do you want me to take off everything?" She whispered softly.

"Yes," Michael said. "Absolutely everything. I want you naked. I want to see every inch of your pretty little body."

The way he spoke made her tingles grow stronger. The last of the buttons came free and her shirt flapped open. She took it off and let it hit the floor. Now she was in her bra and her skirt.

How many times had she dreamed of a moment like this? How many times had it played a part in her fantasies? And now it was happening. Now it was real. It didn't feel like she'd imagined. It felt better and worse in ways she could not have expected.

Her bra went next, as it fell free, Lucy wrapped one arm around her chest to shield herself from his gaze. But he made a noise in the back of his throat. Cheeks flushing red with shame, Lucy's arm went limp and Michael saw her chest.

Her breasts were not big but they were well formed and as soon as she bared them she felt Michael's eyes move towards them. Her nipples were small and pink, hard as hell now and obviously mirroring her arousal. He grinned, seeing the state of her body. What he had managed to do to her without even lifting a finger.

He said nothing as she removed her socks and then slipped off her skirt. Now she was standing in the office in just her panties. Her skin was covered in goosebumps, the floor felt uncomfortable against the soles of her feet. She was shivering, her hands clasped behind her back. She felt like she had back in school, when she'd been called to give some sort of presentation to the class only it was her boss and she was naked.

She didn't have to look down to know she had a large, damp patch between her legs. Her pussy was pulsing with want and need. The shameful humiliation blazed inside her like a furnace of heat. She tried to keep her mind straight, but it was so hard. All she could think of was what was about to happen next. How she was going to grab her panties and pull them down her legs. He was going to see her dripping, he was going to see how turned on she was.

He was going to see everything.

She pressed her eyes tightly closed when the moment came. Her thighs coiled, and she had to force herself to stand straight. Her fingers slipped below the elastic band of her underwear and tugged down her panties. She'd wanted to do it fast, but she couldn't make it work. Instead it was slow, so very slow. Inch by inch, moment by moment, she bared her body to the man. When the pantiers hit the ground, she was well and truly humiliated. The wetness of her womanhood was obvious even across the room. It glinted, and her face shone red with embarrassment.

"It seems to me that you're enjoying this a bit too much," Michael said. "But then again, I could be wrong. Didn't you say before that you were a pure woman who would never enjoy something like this? Maybe I'm mistaken."

She looked to the ground, both hating and loving his voice in that moment. But what he said next made her eyes rise to meet his gaze.

"Why don't you hold yourself open and let me see for sure?"

"S-sir?" She managed to remember to use the term just in time. "You can't be serious."

"I am." He said. "After last time, I need to be very careful. So I want to be sure that you want it. Open yourself with your fingers and let me see you spread your pussy. If you're really wet, that'll make it obvious."

He was toying with her. It was already obvious. From the way her face burned, from how her pussy was engorged, from the way her nipples stood proud against her breasts. There was no way he hadn't noticed it already. But this was part of the game and she knew he was asserting dominance. Taking her control.

Her fingers moved to her pussy. The feeling of them pressing against her lower lips, her labia, it made her face hot. She could feel her own wetness, hooking her lips and slowly drawing them apart for the man. It was strangely invasive, as if she was pulling aside the last curtain, baring the last portion of her body. She spread herself wide for him and turned her head to the side. A few moments passed, the cold air brushed her pussy.

Then he spoke.

"Well, there is really no doubt now, huh Lucy? You're a slut and you want this."

"No," She said.

"You came here looking for this."

"I didn't," She lied, but his eyes pierced those words like spears of ice. They both knew now and there was no way to take it back.

Michael's hand went to his jeans, undoing the zip and allowing his cock to emerge from within. Lucry's eyes followed it. It was long and hard, the tip glinted with his own arousal. She swallowed, and he waved her over.

"Come and sit on my lap," He said. Lucy knew what he wanted her to do, but moving over was still one of the hardest things she'd ever done.

Slowly, step by step, she crossed the infinity of the room. She left her clothes, her panties, her dignity behind. Michael lay before her, sitting on large spinning chair. At first, she didn't know if it would support the two of them, but it looked strong enough and heavy enough.

She breathed more quickly now she was close to him. The sane part of her reminded her that she didn't have to do this. All she had to do was scream and run. She could put an end to this like that.

But she didn't want to. She was caught; Hypnotised. Reeled in by Michael's quiet authority and her own towering lust.

She was close now. She could reach out and touch him. Lucy jumped when his hands closed about her thighs, guiding her downwards as she turned away. His body was warm and hard under her, his cock poked up between her legs. His head was nestled against her neck.

"Take it inside of you," he growled into her ear. "You know you want to."

She did. She did want to more than anything. Her body was trembling with adrenaline and lust, her pussy was soaking. She didn't care about running anyway, she had wanted to be here. This was what she was aiming for, wasn't it?

Her fingers closed around his cock. The shaft throbbed, and she swallowed. Lucy's eyes half closed when she felt the tip of it press against her pussy, pushing through the folds of her lower lips. It felt good, Michael's shaft filled her up, forcing her labia aside. Lucy groaned in the back of her throat, more in anticipation than anything. His hands moved upwards, gripping her breasts. She could feel her chest and hips behind and under her. His breath tickled the side of her neck. Holy fuck, why did this feel so very good? They hadn't even done anything yet!

She had expected him to start fucking her, but he didn't. Instead, he swivelled the chair, turning the two of them towards the desk. The desktop was open there, and also an email application.

It was her work account.

"Are you surprised?" Michael whispered from behind her. "I am still a manager and still have some authority. Not as much as I once did, true. But enough. Now shall we start your punishment?"

His fingers drew circles around her nipples, teasing her areola. His cock was inside of her, hard and proud but immobile. Her hips wanted her to grind against him, to ride him and to experience his thrusts and pumps. Her feet dangled inches from the ground. If anyone walked in on them like this, her career, her life, everything she had so carefully constructed would be over.

But she didn't care.

"Here's what I want you to do, my pet. Firstly, you're going to write an email to your old department head. Copy it to the head of every other department too, just to be safe."

She was going to refuse, but he bucked his hips slightly, bouncing her suddenly on his shaft. The motion took her breath away and with shaking arms, she did as she was told. He moved back and forth inside of her slowly, teasing her and making her moan and shudder. His fingers pluck-pluck-plucked at her nipples and chest, his breath tickled her neck and throat.

"Here is what I want you to write.

"To those it may concern, after some time in the company of Michael's department and person, I have decided that it is a better and more fitting move for my new career to remain here. To that extent, I am moving to make my temporary reassignment permanent."

Lucy's hands shook, her fingers hitting the keys as he spoke. Her mind was aflame, her hips were grinding against his cock. He was still tormenting her, moving slightly, pressing forward, letting her feel his shaft move back and forth. Not enough to make her cum, not even close. But a silent promise, a desire which rocked her body. Made her desperate.

"Next part, I have reconsidered my career options within the company, and have decided on a new path for my future. From the moment this email reaches you, I want each and every one of you to distribute it to all of your workers as well.

"I, Lucy Goodheart, have decided to become an office slut. From this moment, I want you all to treat me as that position would imply. During office hours I will fuck anyone who asks, I will obey any command that I am given by even the lowest ranking interns. I will wear no clothes, and allow my body to be used as you see fit."

Lucy's heart throbbed in her chest as he spoke, his words tore at her with spears of icy terror. She had to stop now. She couldn't send that. All of her plans, her future, her career, they'd all be ruined if that got out! But she didn't stop. Michael was thrusting slowly, grinding himself against her. The penetration of her cock stole all her thoughts away and filled her with the simple desire to obey.

Was this who she really was? Was this all she had ever wanted?

"In order to ensure that I do not later back out of this decision," Michael went on, "I am going to attach footage of myself robbing the office of a manager. Use this information to keep me in line. Lovingly signed, Lucy."

Lucy moaned, she didn't know what turned her on more. Michael's cock inside of her or the words he was making her say. She was throwing away everything that she had managed to build, but somehow she didn't feel like it was much at all. She felt tears in the corner of her eye as she hit send.

"Is it done?"

"Yes." She said. "I...I've ruined my life."

"Ruined your life? No, Lucy you've just entered a new stage of it. Allow me to show you how pleasurable that stage will be."

He fucked her then. Really and truly, the way she had wanted from the start. Lucy's doubts soon dissolved as her body bounded up and down, her hips locking with his. His shaft filled her pussy, his cock penetrated her with each rise and fall of her body. Her breasts danced, his fingers squeezed and caressed her nipples. She was moaning, crying, joy and horror mixed as she rode his cock. It was the most intense fuck of her life and she wished it would never end.

Her career, her life, everything she had built was gone. But she didn't care, She felt as if she had been reborn as a whole new person.

She came and came, dancing on his shaft. Her body rising and falling, her back arched and her fiery red hair flew wild. Lucy was glad that the office was empty, no one could hear her frenzied moans or the grunts and cries she made as Michael's hips took away her breath or made her tremble and beg for more.

After what seemed like forever, it was over. Lucy slumped to the floor, his seed spilling out from between her legs. She gasped for air, sweat stained her naked body.

"That was pretty fun," Michael said. "And we can release the email later if we want to."

She looked up at him in shock.

"What, did you think I was actually going to let it go out? Of course not. I used my privileges to lock the account first. I just wanted you to think that it was going out to everyone. That way I could really be sure if this was what you wanted. And it seems like it was. Holy shit, Lucy, I've never had anyone come onto me like you did."

He chuckled, shaking his head.

"I mean really. Queuing up all of those videos on my computer? Showing me exactly what you wanted me to do to you? What if I hadn't been into it? It would have ended your career."

"I was willing to take the risk," Lucy sighed, rising to her feet on trembling legs. "I was pretty sure you were. So what are we going to do now?"

"Well," Michael said slowly. "I think that those rules we put out on those emails were pretty good ones, right? So you should obey them. But only in this department. Don't worry, no one ever comes here."

"But that means you can use me any time you want," Lucy pointed out. "And I'll be naked every day I work here!"

"Is that a problem?" Her manager smiled and Lucy felt her heart flutter.

"If I don't live up to it, will you punish me again?"

"That would be my job as your manager."

"In that case, there is absolutely no problem at all."

12