All Comments on 'Looking for Trouble Ch. 01'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Very nice start! I like the build up and their interaction. The characters are interesting and I like the way you have them getting closer. Let them explore and love each other. Please continue and thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done

Chapter 2 now, please and thank you!

nepomuk77nepomuk77over 4 years ago
Welcome Back!

And a most energetic start to another fine work from you, sir!

Dammit!

Coitus (nearly) Interrupted! Dy Dad!

C'mon, Chapter 2 .........,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I was waiting for another work of yours

And boy you sure do not fight with soft gloves - straight to the action but loaded with emotion and fun. If only dad knew what he stepped into...

Regardless, a fine fine comeback worthy of a 5* but burdened with high expectations!

HardBenHardBenover 4 years ago
AWESOME

Totally erotic and teasingly well-written.

Great story.

Can't wait for what happens next.

larry74403larry74403over 4 years ago
Very well done

You totally earned five stars on this one.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 4 years ago
So glad

to see this. What a cliffhanger but what a great segue into them performing oral on each other, almost starting to unite and possibly getting caught by dad. Tempting and definitely a bit mischievous but certainly tasty. Well done.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Very good ☺️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES