Looking for Trouble Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, I felt the depravity of what we were about to do. I froze; the tip of my cock was just inches from the entrance to her body. We had crossed some lines that afternoon—lines that siblings should never cross with each other. But now I was about to fuck my sister—and she was about to fuck me. We were about to cross an ultimate line. The act we contemplated now was one we wouldn't be able to pass off—even to ourselves—as a little bit of fooling around that had gotten out of hand. I was torn. I wanted her. I saw that she wanted me—and that she, too, was torn.

I looked into her eyes; she returned my gaze unblinkingly. Slowly, in an agony of desire, doubt, guilt, and indecision, I moved forward. She made no effort to stop me. As I moved toward her, I diverted my cock upward a bit—and when my tip parted her outer lips, it did not engage her entrance, but pressed gently against her clit. At that touch, she drew her breath in sharply. Not quite ready to commit us to that final deed, that irreversible act I wanted so much to share with her but knew I must not, I rubbed the tip of my cock gently against her clit—up and down, left and right. I did it again. And again. She rocked her hips slightly, accepting my touch and amplifying my motions with her own—further arousing us both.

Silently, we looked into each other's eyes. In hers I saw her desire; my own desire must surely have shown in mine. Continuing to rub our most sensitive parts against each other's, we vacillated—hungering, hesitant, craving, unsure. The demanding sensations, our compelling desires for each other, our undeniable fears of debauching ourselves so, and the necessity of deciding, transfixed us there, each unable to decide between demanding need and frightening anxiety, both evoked by the thought of this irrevocable act.

Her voice pleaded, "Don't…" But her body demanded, "Do! Oh, do!"

We can't! I can't! I thought. But that thought was followed by another: We must! I must!

As we alternated between looking into the other's eyes and staring at the other's naked body, unable to decide, Dad's voice came from just outside the front door, almost shouting, "How are you today, Lola? We haven't talked in a while."

To be continued