All Comments on 'Looking for Trouble Ch. 03'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Great story. I like the way it is moving along. I like the characters and the discoveries they are making. You are bringing them along so well and they will soon have no problem thinking themselves as a couple that has found love. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Caught, what now?

Oh they WILL get caught. You always get caught eventually. My money is on Mom. The question is, what happens next? Does she reflect back on her own incestuous past? Does she not have such a past, but is drawn to them? Does she have secrets of her own, with men or women? Is she straight-laced but keeps their secret out of fear of what Dad may do? Does she punish them but keep Dad out of it? Or does she tell Dad and they throw the book at them? No, they will get caught; the question is, what happens then? Nice, nice tale. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Busted

I bet the "Widder" next door saw them through the window.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

''Nobody can ever know that we fucked each other. Not anybody. Not ever."

Well, then, young lad, you should have heeded your father's advice of not fucking in your bedroom where Widder Lola kan peek in ....

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 4 years ago
Love it

and I love that Bree finally helped consummate their union. I love their resolution and willingness to talk going forward. :) Glad "Cheryl" was just a footnote and isn't going to be integral to the story, as this should stay between Brye and Bree.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Wonderful 😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES