All Comments on 'Looking for Trouble Ch. 04'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Great story. I like the characters and the story line. I wonder who will be first to say "I love you". It has to happen with all the kissing and holding. Their love will surface and it won't be denied. They will have to work out the times they can be together and will eventually have to move out to be together. I look forward to seeing how you work this out. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 4 years ago
I really

love how they blend together and I'm glad he really took her over that chair. She teased him hard and wanted to be taken hard. It was so fitting.

NO way they don't fall in love with each other after bonding this much. I echo the other poster's question of "who will say 'I love you'" first? :)

mick151074mick1510744 months ago

Looks.like you have loaded Checkhov's Gun by opening the blind. Does it get fired by the Widder?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES