Looking for Trouble Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

==||<>||==

How long I lay there in the aftermath, I don't know. I do recall that her squealing and flailing were diminishing as I regained my sensibilities. I lay on top of her, my cock still in her pussy, though it was showing definite signs of softening. It had gotten what it wanted and was willing to return control of my body to me—for a time.

I raised my hands from where they'd fallen beside her on the seat of the chair and brought them to her sides, between her body and the sweatshirt we hadn't thought to take off of her; I stroked gently. She answered me with a soft moan of pleasure, and, reaching under her body with both hands, I cupped a tit in each. Gently, I massaged them, appreciating their curvature, their firm flesh, and the softening nipple that protruded from each. She moaned again.

We passed a few moments that way, lying in close contact, while I caressed her. Eventually, she said, "That was really something. I've never been assaulted before."

I answered her, "I've never been teased like that before. But I did kinda lose control, didn't I. I'm sorry for that."

"Mmm," she replied. "Don't be. Like you said, I was asking for it. And every girl should be assaulted like that now and then."

I continued to massage her tits. "Really?" I asked.

She answered lazily. "Yeah. You were like a force of nature. Once you got my pants down and bent me over like this, I don't think anything in the world would have stopped you. It does a girl good to know she can do that to a guy."

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" I asked, with a bit of trepidation.

"Naw. You were pretty rough, but not too rough. That's okay every once in a while. And you made me come and come and come like I never have before."

We lay there a bit longer, still recovering. She felt the shrinkage inside her and said, "You're going to fall out of me before long. Let me back up a little—so we don't drip on the arm of Dad's chair when you do."

Carefully, I transfered the weight of my upper body from her onto my hands and my feet and let her push me back until we'd gotten a few inches from the armrest, when the inevitable happened and I flopped out of her. Once we'd pulled the plug, a mixture of our juices dripped from the two of us onto Mom's well-waxed hardwood floor.

"Good thinking," I said. "That'll be easy to clean up."

"Somebody's got to be the brains around here," she answered. "Especially when you lose control of yours." The naughty grin was back.

"Yes, you do," I agreed. "Especially when you caused the loss."

==||<>||==

"You haven't forgotten how to please a girl in the last thirty hours," she said, as I pulled myself out of her and rolled over to lie on my back beside her on her bed.

"Were you worried?" I asked. As I spoke, she rolled toward me; I put my arm around her.

"You never know about these things," she said, as she snuggled in. "It takes practice to stay good at fucking."

"Well," I said, "since you put it that way, I'll be the first to admit that I need lots of practice."

"Practice is good," she replied. "It makes perfect." She kissed my neck and went on, "Practice, practice, practice."

"At least we got some practice in yesterday morning," I remarked, "while Dad was teaching his Sunday School class and before we had to leave for church." Dad expected us to be in church, but he didn't much care about Sunday School. He guessed that, being the preacher's kids, we knew more about the subject than the woman who taught the class we'd be in.

"We could have practiced last night, too, after I got home from work," she pointed out. It was Monday afternoon now. "I heard snoring from both ends of the house when I got home from work a little after one. But I knew you had to get up early for work this morning, so I didn't sneak into your room."

"I don't know whether that was a good thing or not," I said. "If we'd fucked then, I'd have been bleary-eyed all day at work. I hate that. About as much as I hate missing a chance to share a fuck with my sister."

"I hate not getting to fuck my brother, too, but I get it about being tired at work. That's why I didn't come into your room last night. At least Dad's out now, and we didn't have to wait until he's asleep tonight."

I looked over at her clock. It was well after four. I'd gotten home at about three-thirty and, while it hadn't exactly been a quicky, we'd hadn't taken our time, either. "We could practice some more after he's asleep tonight," I pointed out. "After all, I don't work tomorrow." Then I asked, "When's he due home?"

"A little after five," she said. "He's always in his office at the church from one to five on Mondays."

"Oh. Yeah. It's Monday! We're okay here for a while. You feel too good naked against me for us to get dressed yet." I stroked her side, where my hand rested against it, as I felt the moist warmth of another kiss on my neck. We lay against each other, then, and after a bit, she said, "Even though we need lots of practice, I really like fucking my twin brother!"

==||<>||==

Neither of us was aware of much beyond the other's naked body and the pleasure it had brought us as Bree and I rolled apart. We were in her bed, and it was almost the midnight ending a Monday in mid-July, but I'd turned her light on after I'd crept into her room and closed her door. Dad, of course, was snoring away at the other end of the house.

"I'm glad you snuck in here tonight," she said. She spoke in a stage whisper, as always, when we got together late at night.

"I thought I'd save you a trip," I whispered back as she kissed my neck. I delivered a squeeze as I spoke.

She answered me with a gentle moan, and we lay together in each other's arms for a bit. After a minute or so, she said, "You got that right! I was about to come visit you."

"How do you feel about Mom coming home tomorrow?" I asked.

"I'll be really glad to see her," she said, "even though it'll make our lives harder."

"That's how I feel about it, too. She's been gone for over three weeks, and I've missed her. But she doesn't sleep as soundly as Dad does. We'll have to be really careful about getting together like this."

"Boy, that's for sure! Remember how she almost caught you coming in here that night before she left?" she answered. "We should be okay afternoons when Dad's out, because she'll be working."

"Yeah, but Dad isn't out every afternoon," I said. "Even so, we haven't missed a day since we started, but…"

"…but we might, now," she finished for me. "I really like doing it with you. I hope…" She let that sentence hang.

"Yeah. I hope we can keep on fucking," I finished for her.

There was a pause; it didn't prevent me from enjoying the feel of her naked body as she pressed against it me. And I had every reason to believe that she was enjoying the pressure of my own naked body against her.

"You don't need to worry about that," she said, "I need to keep on fucking you."

I kissed her. "Me, too," I said. "But I'd better get back to my room."

She kissed me back and said, "You'd better. I wish you didn't have to but…"

Quietly, we rolled out of her bed and tiptoed to the door. After she checked the hall, I crept across the hall into my own room and settled into my own bed. I was asleep almost immediately.

To be continued