All Comments on 'Looking for Trouble Ch. 05'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice!!!

Glad to see them end up together and in love, and even more glad to see you omit the nasty fallout with the parents. All in all it was a very fun story, a bit more fast paced than your usual ones, but delivered everything I expected of you and more. A more deserving 5* couldn't be given. Hope to read some more from you in a bit less than two years :)

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 4 years ago
Great idea

on how you tossed them out without dwelling on it and addressing it in limited retrospect.

Some may say its formulaic to have had them fall in love, but they couldn't fuck like that and not bond. I'm glad you implied some struggle but that they made it. Certainly this last chapter seemed their hottest coupling.

SAV12SAV12about 4 years ago
Bravo

A great little story that deserves a sequel.

Over_Under_Over_Under_about 3 years ago

The only thing that really bothers me is how you started them off with anal and then abandoned it. Not even a touch or lick to the butt after that. When my wife and I started practicing anal, it became a big part of our routine just about every time we were together. Sometimes it was just anal, and sometimes it was vag, but that desire never, ever disappeared...

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Very romantic 😍

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Very romantic 😍

mick151074mick1510744 months ago

Bang....

see my comment on previous part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES