Looking In Pt. 02

Story Info
Living his most taboo fantasy, the son realizes it's hell.
3.4k words
3.84
14.8k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dorry123
dorry123
83 Followers

Max was disturbed the next few days. He kept thinking about whether his mom will really go along with her plan of sleeping with any of his friends. Imagining that one of his friends will suck her mother's boobs and lick her pussy through the night -- he was burning with jealousy, excitement and embarrassment. But, his hand would automatically go into his shorts and he would cum hard thinking of how his mom would come to him the next day with bite marks all over her that came from his friend. But as soon as he came, he thought of the life-long embarrassment. How will he still be friends with him, what if the entire college talks about it? He decided to talk to his mother about it.

Julie had just come out of her bath and she was wearing a long tee and nothing else. Max said, 'Mom, you remember what we discussed?'

Julie was looking into her phone, 'What thing?'

'About you with my friend.'

Julie looked up with a sly smile on her face, 'Ah yes! I remember your emphatic approval on that.'

Max was flushed. He said, 'I don't want you to do it.'

'Do what?'

'Ever go out or sleep with any of my friends. I forbid you.'

Julie stared at him for some time and her expressions changed. She dais, 'Listen, I have told you this earlier too. And I will tell you again. You will never ever tell me who I should go out with and who should I not. Do you understand? If it's your friend, you deal with it. If it's any other guy, you deal with it too. This is my choice and it will remain like that.'

Max was flustered, 'Really? That's how this works? So, you also have no say who I go out with.'

Julie said, 'Of course not. You don't think that we will be staying with each other for our lives. Do you?'

Max sighed, 'I have never thought about it.'

Julie stepped and hugged her. She said, 'Listen, I am your mother. And I am way older than you. Whatever attraction we have, we can never consummate it. Can we? And I want you to go out and get a girlfriend. I wish there was another way. But, this is the stark reality.'

Max stayed silent hugging Julia.

Julia caressed his hair and said, 'See, I need to have my own choices and you yours. Let's find a way to deal with everything that is there between us. But, neither you nor I will ever stop or control our individual lives.'

Max hugged her mother tighter and kissed her neck. 'I wish I can have you.'

Julie moaned and interrupted him, 'No. Not now.'

Max went to his room and sighed. His mother was right. He needed to get his head cleared.

The next morning Julie came to his room and woke him up. As usual, she laid down by her side. Max smiled and moved on his side to face her. Silently, he pulled her tee up and the boobs came out heavy and jiggly. Max kissed it so slightly. He said, 'Mom, they look more beautiful when they're bitten hard.'

Julie whispered, 'Why don't you make it beautiful now?'

Max took a mouthful and sucked. He was hard. He cupped the other boob with his hand. Julie moaned.

She whispered, 'Do you like it more when they taste of sex and cum? When you know, another man's cum is oozing out of me. And my pussy is still vibrating from all the sex I have just had.'

Max grabbed her ass. Julie said, 'Do you like it when you know I just had sex? When you know, there's saliva all over me. And I haven't had much sleep because I sucked the cock hard and swallowed his cum.'

Max tried to push her panty to the side but Julie took his hand and kept it on her waist. Max sucked the other boob and pinched the nipple.

Julie took her hand and placed it on his cock over his short, 'Cum for me. Smell me. Do you smell my pussy juices mixed with the cum and cock smell? Do you want to smell my pussy which is still wet and cum-filled?'

Max came so hard that he panted. He let go of Julie and panted and said, 'That was wow.'

Julie smiled and kissed her forehead, 'I know. But, as I said, go out. Meet some women. And who I sleep with is entirely my choice.'

'Don't you love me, mom?'

'I do so much. But, what we have doesn't change no matter who you're with or I am with. Does it baby?'

'No, it doesn't.'

As Julie left his bedroom, Max grinned. Julie had a big bite mark on her boob.

Max went on with his life. To better his girlfriend prospects, he even went to a friends' party. Usually, he hated those parties because he kind of stood out like a sore thumb. But he was determined to make efforts.

The party was the usual affair of loud music, rowdy jokes, people flirting with each other and most importantly, a lot of booze.

Since he usually didn't frequent parties, all his friends coaxed him into drinking.

'What do you think of the party?' Tom said. Tom was one of his friends in college.

'It's usual.'

'Lots of pretty girls, isn't it?' Tom winked.

'Haha! Yeah, seems all of them are already occupied.'

'No way. Come on! I never heard you sulk about girls. All okay, bro?'

Max was already groggy by then. He said, 'Well, even my mom thinks why don't I have a girlfriend?'

'Really?'

'Yes. It's embarrassing.'

'Didn't you tell her it's her fault?'

'What are you saying?'

Tom lightly punched his arm, 'She's such a bombshell that your standards are set really high. That's why you don't like anyone here.'

Max laughed though his ears pricked, 'You think my mom is a bombshell?'

'I am sorry. Don't mind me saying so but all of us guys think so.'

Max immediately had a wicked plan. 'tell you what, you want to go and party with at my place. My mom is there and I think she will enjoy meeting you all. She has been telling me she doesn't know any of my friends.'

Tom said, 'really? You don't mind?'

'Of course, there's a condition.'

'What's that?'

'I need to go home with a girl who will spend the night.'

'Fuck off. I am not pimping for you.'

'No, that's not it. She just has to pretend like she's interested. No sex, no kiss even. Just that, my mom should think I hooked up with someone. You know, I can reclaim my dignity.'

'Haha! You poor soul. Let me check it out while you go talk to your mom.'

'Okay.'

Max planned what is he going to say to his mom. He called her, 'Mom?'

'Yes. Are you okay, baby?'

'I think I am a little drunk. I am coming home.'

'How will you come home if you're drunk?'

'No, that's the thing. Some of my friends will escort me home but I guess they will hang around for a bit. Is it okay?'

'Hang around as in drinks and all.'

'Maybe. You should join in.'

'You sure about this?' Julia asked.

'Yes.'

'Okay. Come home safe.'

As Max cut the call, Tom said, 'Bro, I told my cousin, Myra about it. She anyways couldn't go to her place tonight since she's drunk. She will crash at your place. But, don't get creepy on her.'

As they left the place, Max was pretty drunk. Along with him came his friends, Tom and a couple other friends and Myra and another girl. Myra said, 'I know what you're doing. One of my friends did the same thing to shut up her parent.'

Max looked at her. She was decent -- beautiful, long hairs, skinny, pretty face but she wasn't Julia. Max sighed.

By the time, they reached their place, Julia had done up the place. There were some beers and food on the table and the Tv was on. Julia herself had her hair up in a knot and she put on her make-up and she wore a tight tee that showed her heavy boob curves and shorts.

Myra held Max as they entered. Max said, 'Hey mom. These are my friends -- Tom, Jim and Michael. This is my friend Myra and she is Pam, Jim's girlfriend.'

Julie welcomed them all and said, 'I will rather excuse myself. Why spoil a perfectly young party?'

Tom said, 'We insist that you join us.'

'Are you guys sure?'

'Yes. But only if you get as drunk as we are now.'

'That is easy.'

It was breezy. Julie laughed as the guys cracked jokes as she easily got drunk. Max was too drunk to get into any of it.

Tom made some jokes about Max and Myra. Myra played the perfect fiddle to the ploy. As Max got sleepy, Myra took Max's hand and went to Max's bedroom. Tom said, 'Go easy, guys!'

As Max hit the bed, he passed out. When he woke up, he had a bad hangover. He looked around and Myra was sleeping beside him completely dressed.

As he got out, he saw the living room was a mess with bottles strewn here and there. Pam was sleeping on the couch and Tom and Michael were sleeping on the floor. He couldn't find Jim though.

He tried the door of his mom's room. It was unlocked and he peeked in. His mom was sleeping naked with a blanket on as he could make from her bare shoulders. 'Is that Jim there?' he thought. He rubbed his eyes and yes, it was Jim indeed. Naked without a blanket with a hand over her mother.

'What the fuck happened last night?' he thought to himself. 'What is Jim doing in his mother's bedroom when his girlfriend was passed out in the living room?'

He gulped a glass of water and went out of the house to clear his head. He walked around the block trying to process what he just saw. He kept saying to himself, 'It couldn't have happened. Did my mom actually sleep with my friend? That too, when his girlfriend is outside in the living room?'

He returned back after some time to see his mother already up in the kitchen. Unsurprisingly, Jim was also in the living room pouring over his mobile. The other guys were still fast asleep and Myra probably was still sleeping.

'Good morning baby. Where did you go?' Julie greeted him.

'I had a bad headache. How was last night?'

'It was so great. I don't remember when did I have so much fun.' Julie smiled at Jim who didn't hold her gaze. Jim still faced the other way as if he didn't even realize Max was in the room.

'When did you guys go to sleep?'

Julie said, 'Wake your friends up. And I hope your special friend is also up. Let's have breakfast and get the house in order.'

Max knew his mom didn't want to discuss anything right now. He rounded up everyone. Everyone had a bad hangover. As they sat down for breakfast, no one spoke much and wearily everyone left soon after. Myra gave him a peck on his cheek as she left.

As soon as everyone left, Max said to his mom, 'What happened last night?'

Julie shrugged as she cleared up the kitchen. 'We all got drunk. We all danced a bit. And then we slept off.'

Max angrily said, 'I saw Jim in your room.'

'Yeah. He slept with me.'

'What do you mean? His girlfriend, Pam, was sleeping outside.'

'Oh yes! She passed off and slept off. I asked Jim if he wanted to sleep with me.'

'And?'

Julie stood up and showed the teeth marks on her neck, 'Well, you know.'

'Mom, not fair.'

'What do you mean? I didn't say anything when you fucked that girl all night.'

Max was furious. 'You said specifically to get a girl for me. How can you be mad about that?'

'Who said I am mad?'

'Of course, you are. Why would you sleep with Jim? He is my friend.'

'And a horny bastard. He fucked me so hard all night. I can still hardly stand. And I told you clearly who I am sleep is my choice. I didn't say anything about your girlfriend. Did I?'

'I don't want to hear about it.'

'Of course, you do. Did you have a great night? Was she good?'

'I did. Oh yes. She's great.'

'Then, we are even. Both of us had good sex last night. Why are you sounding mad?'

Max was seething inside. 'You shouldn't have slept with Jim.'

'And you shouldn't have called your girlfriend home. Not when I wanted to enjoy a fun night with you.'

'That's how you want to play mom? Okay, let's play that way.'

'By the way, Jim is coming over this weekend. I am getting late for my office. Catch you later.'

Max was fuming. He knew his mom was getting back at him. And he didn't even have sex. But this time he won't let his mom win. No, he will get back.

That night, as Max and Julie sat for dinner, neither of them spoke much. Julie said she was tired since she didn't get much sleep the last night. She closed the door after her. Max knew he needed a plan to get even with his mom. Otherwise. Jim will just walk all over his weekend and his life after that.

The next evening, Julie came early from her office. As the calling bell rang, Max opened to see Jim standing there wearing a tee and jeans.

'Yeah, Jim?' Max said haughtily guarding the door.

'Well, dude. I was supposed to take Julie to the new night club in the city. If you can call her?'

'What the fuck dude? She's my mother. What are you doing?'

Jim said, 'I am sorry. Julie, I mean, your mother, herself set up this outing. She wanted to check out the night club. Tom and Michael are also coming. They are waiting at the club.'

Before Max could answer, Julie said, 'Hey Max! How am I looking?'

Max turned to see his mom in a little black dress. She had her hairs over her shoulder in curls while her lips glistened with lipstick. The dress started almost at her nipples and he could only gawk at her boobs. It ended dangerously short after her pussy and the dress just hugged her body.

Max licked her lips and said, 'Great.'

Julie turned around and picked the house key from the table. The dress lifted up and he could see the racy thong she was wearing. Clearly, Jim was also seeing the same.

'I will be late. Don't wait for me. Bye.' And Julie walked out of the door.

Jim said to her, 'You look truly wow.' Julie gave her a peck on his cheeks and said, 'Thank you, Jim.' She winked back at Max and they walked away to the Uber that was waiting for them.

Max was furious. But before that, he went to his room and jerked off to his mom. She was looking so fuckable. Probably Jim will be all over her today. Will the other guys -- Tom and Michael too? He came hard and long. But, he was back at being angry that his mom was making him so embarrassed in front of his friends. Jim and Tom will always look down on him now that they have fucked his mom.

Max picked up the phone. 'Hey, Myra!'

'Hey, Max. What's up?'

'Do you want to hang out?'

'Umm. Sure. Where?'

'Well, I am alone at my home. We could watch a movie.'

'Where's your mom?'

'She has gone somewhere.'

'Ok. Will be there in a bit.'

At least, if Myra stays when his mom gets back, it would make her angry. Max grinned.

Shortly, the doorbell rang. Max went to open the door.

To his surprise, there was his mom alone.

'Hey, you are back early.'

'I thought you will be happy seeing me. I cancelled the plan. I felt bad leaving you alone while I go out with your friends. I don't want you to be sad. Come here. Let's go back to being ourselves.'

Max hugged her tight. He was indeed relieved. 'Thanks, mom.'

'Hey, since I am dressed, do you want to go somewhere? Just me and you.'

Max didn't know what to say. He said, 'Sure mom! Sounds like a plan.' He would have to prevent Myra from coming. As he picked the phone, the doorbell rang.

Julie opened the door and there was Myra. She was wearing a spaghetti top and hot pants.

Julie exclaimed, 'Oh you!'

'Hi, Julie! I didn't know you will be here.'

Max peeked from behind. Myra came up to him and kissed him on his lip softly and whispered, 'I thought we would be alone.'

Julie cleared her throat and said, 'Max, you didn't tell me you would have your friend over.'

Before Max could reply, Julie picked up the phone. 'Hey Jim, I am feeling better now. Why don't you come over?'

Max couldn't let this happen. He said to Myra, 'Since Jim is coming over, let's call Pam too. We will have a party here.'

Myra was confused, 'Party! I don't think I am in the mood for one.'

Julie smirked. Max said, 'Oh! Come on! It will be fun.'

Myra shrugged, 'Neither am I dressed for one. And, no I don't think I am in the mood to drink tonight. Raincheck?'

Max didn't know what to do. He said, 'Okay Myra. Don't you want to stay?'

Myra said, 'I don't know. Can I get changed?'

'You look great.' Max plodded

'Okay. Maybe. Let me check with Pam first.'

As Myra went to call Pam, Julie said to Max, 'I am going to fuck your friend all night today.'

'I didn't know you would be home. Don't do it, mom.'

'You are going to hear everything. I will keep the lights on and the bedroom door open. If you want, I will even do a video.'

Myra came and said, 'Pam is coming over.'

Jim came over to Max's place shortly. As he came over, Julie said to Myra, 'Do you want to freshen up or change? You can use my room.'

'Thanks, Julie.' Myra hopped into her room.

Julie said to Jim, 'Have I given you a tour of our backyard? Come with me.'

Jim grinned as he followed her. There was nothing in their backyard except for some chairs and some trees. It was generally dark.

As they went out, Max hid behind the door.

Julie pushed Jim on the floor. She lifted her skirt. Jim was on his knees and his mouth buried in his mother's crotch. Julie's hand pushed his head further into her crotch. Max was hard and jealous. SO jealous.

He saw Julie making Jim stand up and she took his cock out. Jim was raging hard. He was bigger and thicker than he was. But his mom swallowed his whole so easily. Jim moaned. Julie licked his cock and went up hard on his cock. By his expression, Max knew Jim had cum. Julie pulled his buttocks harder as she swallowed every drop of his cum

Shortly, Julie got up and adjusted her dress and walked inside. Jim was sitting on the chair.

Julie walked up to Max and said, 'You want to taste how your friend tastes.' And she kissed Max on the lips.

The smell of cum was overwhelming but Max was hard. He ran to the washroom and jerked off. 'Damn! He can't take it more.'

As he stepped out, Jim whispered, 'Dude! Your mom is the greatest I ever had.'

'Fuck off!' snapped Max

Jim just laughed and went to the washroom.

As Myra freshened up oblivious to everything, Pam had also come over.

Jim was startled, 'Pam?'

Pam kissed him on the lips and said, 'Well, you know I love parties.'

Today Max measured Pam up. She was voluptuous, not like her mom. But she had fuller boobs and blonde hair. And she wore a crop top and hot pants that accentuated her very fuckable figure. 'Lucky Jim.' Max muttered under his breath.

Julie, seemingly unnerved by everything, welcomed Pam with a hug and said, 'You have a very handsome boyfriend.'

Pam kissed Jim on his lips and said, 'Thank you!'

Julie handed everyone their beers and said, 'Well, to a great night tonight. Cheers!'

dorry123
dorry123
83 Followers