Mother's Gift is Personal

Story Info
Man gives wife money to pay for a prostitute for their son.
16.4k words
4.71
125.2k
232
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,618 Followers

This is an entry in the Literotica 2021 Winter Holidays Story Contest, so please don't forget to vote when you've finished reading it, at the end, where it asks Please Rate This Story. Thanks, and happy holidays everyone! — riverboy

"Oh, hi, honey. I thought I heard you dreaming." Dylan's mother walked into his room as if she owned the place, which she did. Floated into his room would be a more apt description, her diaphanous white satin robe billowing in the breeze of her movement. "I think you must have dozed off. I don't know about you, but, I always have the most surprising dreams when I doze off."

Dylan said nothing, knowing he hadn't been sleeping. No, he was wide awake just minutes ago, when he'd heard, and then seen, his mother and her best friend, Krisha, kissing goodbye in the upstairs hall, his mother fully naked.

Dylan had always known their friendship was deep, his mother and Krisha spending much more time with each other than with their other woman friends. He'd long sensed something oddly different about Krisha. Now that he was twenty, and more knowledgeable about sexuality and girls, he was beginning to understand she might very well be a lesbian — her perpetually single life had shown no signs of men for as long as Dylan had known her.

"Mom, are...are you and Dad okay?"

"Are we okay? What do you mean, honey?"

"Does he...know?"

"Oh. So...you...don't think you were dreaming," said Jaclyn. "Why are you home? You said you were going Christmas shopping with Gerald."

"He couldn't go."

Jaclyn nodded. "Only a few days left, you two better get busy. What did you get me?" she asked, smiling. "Something nice? Something beautiful for your favorite girlfriend?"

Dylan couldn't help but smile. His mother had always been his favorite girlfriend; his only girlfriend, really, except for a brief episode of kissing and breast touching a year ago with a girl named Savannah who lived down the street. His awkward haircut and his glasses did him no favors; he felt utterly stuck in childhood, his twenty-year-old, six-foot stature being a mere illusion of manhood. "Mom, I always get you the best present."

"That's why I love you so much," Jaclyn said, smiling as her hand reached for and tickled Dylan's stomach, right in under his t-shirt. Dylan giggled, the way he always does when his mother gives him stomach tickles.

When the giggling stopped and the tender moment passed, Dylan looked into his mother's beautiful, fully made-up eyes, wondering for a moment why she looked so stunning. Then he remembered Krisha.

"But Mom...does...Dad know?"

Jaclyn's happy expression became serious. "Dylan, I don't know what you think you saw, but...it was harmless. Just a little...I don't know, playtime, I guess you'd call it. Experimental. Yes, that's the word. Haven't you ever...experimented...with one of the boys? Maybe when you were just learning?"

"Mom, no! Oh my god, do you think...I would? "

"Oh. Well...maybe not," said Jaclyn, seeing the obvious displeasure on Dylan's face. "Maybe girls are different. Yes, that's it. Girls are different. We...aren't so turned off by our own...sex. Oh my goodness, we've never talked about sex, have we. I always left that up to your father."

"Mom, he never talked to me about it."

"Oh, Honey! Really? Why didn't he? I thought he had."

Dylan shrugged. "He gave me a book. A paperback that looked like it was his, or his father's or something. It was written in 1956."

"Oh my gosh!" said Jaclyn, her face brightening, eyes twinkling again. "That's...almost funny, isn't it. It doesn't surprise me, though. Your father is...not the most sexual man."

"Isn't that...important, though?"

"Not always," said Jaclyn. "Some people aren't. It's okay, though. Your father and I, we're fine. You asked earlier. Yes, we're fine. Life can balance things out, in interesting ways."

"You mean...Krisha?"

"I might."

"So...Dad knows?"

Jaclyn barely shook her head. "No, he doesn't. And he can't. He wouldn't understand."

"Mom, that's not fair. How is that fair?"

"It's not. I didn't say it was. And I know I can't ask you to keep it secret, but I'm going ask you to anyway. Dylan, this has to stay between us. Between you and me. It has to. Maybe...what if I make a deal with you. I'll do what your father should have done years ago. I'll...well at the very least I'll get you a newer book! Times have changed since 1956! I'll have to think about how to handle this, but, yes, if I promise to teach you about girls and...sex...enough to get you comfortable with asking someone out, will you promise to never tell your Dad about what you saw today?"

"Mom, I'm shitty with secrets, especially with you and Dad."

Jaclyn smiled. "Swearing now? That's a good start, I guess. If we're going to discuss...things...we'll have to open up our language a bit. I mean, we're both adults, now, right? But yes, I know keeping a big secret from him will be hard for you, but...just keep your eye on the prize. You want a girlfriend, right? You want to feel comfortable with her, and sexual with her, right? That's the trade-off. Keeping my secret opens up a nice future for you. Is that a good deal?"

"I guess," said Dylan, thinking it'd be a horrible, difficult trade-off if all it's about is a more up-to-date book about male sexuality. The musty-smelling old paperback wasn't all that bad, truth be told.

"So, not a word about Krisha, and...you and I will start tomorrow. I'll have to think about this a little. I've never taught sex education before. You had it in high school, right? What did they teach?"

"Just...condoms, and...diagrams about how pregnancy works and stuff," said Dylan. "I mean, it was okay, but..."

"Left a bit to be desired, huh? Okay, yes...what is sex...in the year 2021. I guess that's what we'll find out, together. What's your work schedule this week? Did they put you on second shift now? Is that why you're home?"

Dylan nodded. "Yup, just started. 3pm till 11pm. Until further notice, they said."

Jaclyn nodded. It would make for some nice quiet days alone together at the house, but she'd have to let Krisha know right away that Dylan had seen them, and that they'd have to be extra careful from now on, at least while he's working this new schedule at the warehouse.

The next day, morning sunlight reflecting off fresh snow brightly illuminated Dylan's bedroom, his shirtless, pajama-bottom clad body lounging there on the bed when his mother walked in through his open door. "I thought a lot about this last night," she said. "I had half a mind to ask your father for advice, but then I remembered that he'd be no help at all."

Dylan scowled. Knowing his father was 'not the most sexual man' wasn't exactly confidence inspiring, seeing as how he shared all his genetics with him. "Mom, we don't have to do this. I can keep your secret. I've thought about it."

"Yes, well, that's very sweet of you, but I've thought about this, too. You're twenty years old. You should know things, and...be confident in your...abilities. Christmas is just around the corner. I feel like we're giving each other a nice gift, here. I feel like...the angel in that Scrooge movie, showing that man what his life can be like."

"So I'm Scrooge now?" said Dylan, smirking. "I though I was just shy."

"You're not shy, you're just unprepared," said Jaclyn, eyeing her son's shirtless body. "Aren't you cold?"

"Mom, the heat, remember? Dad never had it fixed."

Jaclyn glanced at the old radiator, its cast iron bulk making ticking noises as steam hissed from its regulator. "Well there's your first lesson — if it's this hot where you're sleeping, and you're with a girl, don't wear pajamas. Sleep nude."

Dylan looked surprised. "Really? Do you and Dad do that?"

"Well...no, but...you should. Trust me, your girl will think it's sexy and fun."

Dylan nodded, eyes twinkling as he made a mental note of this interesting advice.

Jaclyn tugged at the front of her blouse, feeling the newly noticed oppressive heat in the small room. "Cripes, if I was you I'd be nude all the time. Is that why you wear your PJ bottoms so much? No undies is probably cooler, right?"

Dylan nodded, his face suddenly more serious as his body responded to his mother's surprisingly twinkly-eyed comment about his unconstrained genitalia. Yes, this odd situation was strangely arousing, his first instinct being a thorough cover-up with the blanket that was lying rumpled near his leg, but no, a few deep breaths, and a calming thought, and the surprising rush of hot blood was under control.

"Wow, this is like the hot yoga Krisha and I go to," said Jaclyn, tugging at her winter blouse some more. "I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere."

When his mother disappeared down the hall into her room, Dylan pushed his door nearly shut, whisked off his pajama bottoms, pulled on some boxer shorts and a pair of jersey cotton athletic shorts. With the door open again, he climbed back onto his bed, leaning back against his two propped-up pillows.

"This is much better," Jaclyn said, breezing into the room, clad in her yoga gear, skin-tight little short-legged shorts and a sexy little top that looked like a cleavage-baring sports bra, one with 'control' and 'padding' being the last things on its mind. "Do you like this lime green set? I got it in a few other colors."

"Yeah, it looks good. It's the color of Pop Rocks candy."

"Oh, wow. Gonna pop your rocks at the sight of me? That's lesson number two — always tell your girl she looks good, or sexy, or hot. Especially if she's showing some skin, and..." Jaclyn tipped her head downward, looking at herself, seeing just how skin-tight and sexy these little green clothes were. "Jeeze, I'm blushing. I guess this is all good, though. Sex is the subject."

Dylan sat still, unsure of what to say, watching as his mother climbed on his bed, down near his feet. He shifted to the side a bit to give her room, and she sat cross-legged, her posture nice and upright, chest out, in a way that would make her yoga instructor proud. "So...here's where we're at," she said. "Believe it or not, I discussed your situation with your father last night."

"Oh, wow."

"Yes, well, as I sort of assumed, he seems happy leaving it up to me. But here's the part he and I came up with together — we'd like to hire a woman for you. It'll be your big Christmas present. Don't worry, I've got a whole sack full of smaller presents for you, too."

"Hire a woman? What...kind of a woman?" asked Dylan, embarrassingly sure he already knew.

"You know. A professional. A really good one, though. Your father actually said we can spend a thousand dollars. I don't know where he thinks we live, this isn't New York or L.A., I'm pretty sure there aren't a lot of thousand dollar call girls around here, but..."

"Oh my God! Seriously? Mom, that's crazy. No, you can't do that."

"Why not, Honey? You just need to get used to the idea. I think it might be awesome for you. Perfect, maybe."

"Mom, no. Let's stop talking about this. Let's stop everything."

"Even our sex talk? I was just beginning to think it might be fun."

"Yeah...I mean...maybe," Dylan said, squirming a little, wishing his feet weren't touching the warmth of his mother's leg.

"Okay, well...let's just start, then," Jaclyn said. "You'll have to help me, though, by telling me what you've done. I know you and Savannah must have at least kissed. She seems so shy, though. Was...there more?"

Dylan nodded sheepishly, not exactly happy that the lessons were starting with a questionnaire. "Just some touching, I guess. And kissing."

"So you've touched a girl. Her...girl parts?"

Dylan smiled. "Mom, seriously? Girl parts? That's even lamer than the class at school."

"Okay, well...Savannah. She's actually kind of chesty, isn't she. Did you...touch her breasts?"

"Yes," said Dylan, looking into his mother's eyes, knowing she'd want more than a one word answer. "She wore a sweater one time, with nothing under it."

"Ooo! I like that!" said Jaclyn. "That surprises me, but yes, I guess the quiet girls can be full of surprises. So...bare breasts, that's good, honey! So, how did it go? Tell me your moves."

Dylan smiled shyly. "She sort of did it. She took my hand and..."

"Oh, okay. So what did you learn from it? Was there a next time?"

"No. I don't think she likes me all that much. She started seeing another guy."

"Okay, but...what did you learn? Say it happens again with another girl. She's nude under her sweater, just for you. If you ask me I think you should kiss her, and touch her, over her sweater at first, but don't waste too much time before you slip your hand up underneath. Girls like boys who are thoughtful but decisive. Most girls, I think, want a boy that takes control. Women are programed for that. Some aren't, but most are."

Dylan nodded, eyes glassy but twinkling, soaking up all of his mother's wisdom.

"I'm going to suggest you push the sweater up, while you're still kissing, so, you know, her breasts will be out in the open, for you to get your mouth on."

Dylan nodded, knowing his cock had become aroused, nearly fully hard. The way his soft shorts were rumpled on him, he was pretty sure his arousal wasn't noticeable.

Jaclyn's stealthy, nearly invisible glances saw the easily discernible lump at his crotch, not the first time she'd seen him aroused. Once, on a family vacation, she sunbathed with him on the beach, discreetly watching him watch a girl, the comely lass's tiny bikini leaving her ass all but completely bare, the girl seemingly unaware that her doggy-style pose as she searched for something in her beach bag gave Dylan the perfect rear view of the perfection of her smoothly round ass cheeks and puffy-pussy camel-toe.

"I'd do that the first time? My mouth...on her...breasts?"

"Yes, I think so," said Jaclyn, more relaxed now on the bed. "If she's gone to the trouble of wearing a sweater with nothing under it? Yes. Take them. Take her breasts with your mouth, and with your hands," the quietly breathless subtly of Jaclyn's mannerisms giving away her own trying-to-hide-it arousal. "Do you know about a girl's nipples being...a sensitive part of her? The good kind of sensitive, I mean. You'll want to have your mouth there, and she'll want it there, too. There's lots you can do. Licking, sucking, gently playing with them with your teeth, and your fingers, squeezing a little, maybe even squeezing harder. Pinching, you know?"

Dylan nodded, his mouth dry, open a bit, his wonderings fully energized. Does my mother like these things? The pinching part? Why would she say it if she didn't know about it and like it? Does...Krisha do these things to her? Oh my God, does Mom do it to Krisha? Suddenly he had more respect for these teachings — this is a teacher who knows women!

"What else did Savannah let you touch?" asked Jaclyn, her smirk impish.

"She had pants on, but...her...down there," Dylan said, his eyes gesturing to his mother's crotch.

"What kind of pants? Could you feel the warmth?"

Dylan nodded.

"Could you feel the...humidity? Do you know about girls getting wet...down there?"

Dylan nodded. He wasn't sure that he actually had felt the 'humidity', as his mother put it, but he liked to think he did.

Jaclyn took a deep breath. "Okay," she said. "We've arrived at the oral sex part of the lesson. What do you know about it?"

"Mom, seriously? You want me to...tell you that?"

"Oh. Right. I'm the teacher. Okay, honey, you know this is going to get more graphic, right? I mean, we can't discuss all this without...certain words that are..."

Dylan let his mother's thought trail off, once again not knowing what to say to her. He gave a slight nod.

"So," she said. "I never know which comes first, the blowjob or the pussy eating. I mean it's been a long time since..."

"Mom, I sorta know this part."

"Yes, I'm sure you've seen it, but...you haven't heard the female perspective on it. Or have you. I don't know who would have told it to you..."

"No, Mom, that's cool. Tell me that."

"Okay, well...I seem to be...having a hot flash. I'm not menopausal yet. God, I hope not. I'm only thirty nine. I guess that's sort of old enough. Good Lord, is this happening?"

"Oral sex, Mom," Dylan said, smirking. "Focus."

Jaclyn puffed her cheeks and blew out some breath, her face tinted a bit redder than it had just been. "All right, honey. Let's talk about this." She paused again, gathering her thoughts. "Mouths are amazingly sexual things. I find I can barely look at one without thinking about it. Yours, for example. Your girl will be very lucky to have it. She'll want it everywhere on her, and you'll want hers everywhere on you. It's a wonderful synergy, actually, because you can both do wonderful things at the same time. With your mouths, I mean. Have you heard of sixty nine? I've actually...oh my gosh, I shouldn't admit this...I've never done it with a man. It's one of those things, with your father, he's...just not a sexual person. But you will be. I can tell. And your girl will want to sixty-nine you, often maybe."

Dylan nodded, letting his mother's stream of thought continue.

"It's where the girl...well...most of the time, I think...the girl is on top, the other way around from what you are. Do you know? I suppose it can be done with the man on top. Wow, that would be...interesting. That would fall into the woman-giving-up-control side of things, which, like I said, some...of us...quite like. Oh wow, I'm giving away my secrets. I thought maybe it would be hard not to."

Dylan nodded, his loving eyes making Jaclyn swoon a little.

"Okay, so," she continued. "Lets set up the scenario the more normal way, with your girl on top. I have a sneaking suspicion you're an ass man, am I right?"

Dylan smiled. "Mom, why do you think that?"

"Oh, I've just noticed. Mothers notice everything about their sons. It's our prerogative."

"Okay, well...yeah, I guess I am," said Dylan, smiling at the oddly wonderful ease of this unusual conversation.

"Good. Then sixty-nine is perfect for you. I mean, your face right there in a sexy ass, with your mouth on every bit of it. What's not to love?"

Dylan saw his mother's own love of it in her twinkling eyes, his thoughts going to Krisha again, the dark-eyed Indian woman from next door having one of the nicest middle-aged asses he'd ever seen.

"And of course your cock will be in her mouth," said Jaclyn, the shockingly un-motherly statement nearly making her—and Dylan—gasp. And nearly gasp again when she added: "Your father hasn't wanted me to suck his cock in over ten years."

Dylan sat still, his own cock beginning to ache from the steady-state erection, a closed-in aching that would have felt so much better out in the open air. "Mom, why not?" he asked, the inappropriateness of these questions hitting his brain too late. "Doesn't he...like it?"

"Dylan he's...have you ever heard of something called mojo?"

Dylan shook his head.

"It's a Cajun, thing, voodoo and all that. But mojo is like...energy, in a way. Your father lost his sexual energy, and...I don't know if it's because of me, or what. I mean it must be because of me. Krisha says it can't be, but..."

Dylan saw tears welling in his mother's eyes. "Mom, it's not because of you. He works too much. He doesn't do lots of things anymore. The boat doesn't even get used."

Jaclyn tried to smile. "So I'm like the boat? Getting old? Losing value?"

"No! I didn't mean that."

"I know, honey. I'm just kidding. God, I don't know why I'm getting so emotional. Maybe I should be a call girl. Do you think other men would want me?"

riverboy
riverboy
4,618 Followers