Looking Out for a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time the angel on stage had sat back down, squirming contentedly on to the plug in her arse. From her bag a big thick neon blue dildo was produced and handed to the man at her side. Parting her legs and lifting her spiked heels on the monitors on the edge of the small stage this PVC clad personification of female sex offered herself to plastic phallus. I had a perfect view of her gorgeous pussy less than 10foot from my as her partner knelt to her side and slid the ridges across her pussy lips in an echo of her action with her finger earlier. Slowly at first, he placed the head of the silicon cock it the entrance to her sex and firmly slid it home. Not once did he apply lube, there was no need, she was more than wet enough already. Again our eyes met but this time she nodded at me with the slightest tilt of her head glanced down between my legs, they had opened of the own volition during the show. Smiling this time she nodded down at my crotch again, she wanted to see me."

Jane took my hand into hers, it was becoming clear now that she needed to tell me this story as much as I wanted to hear it. Though I was sure she'd shared this experience with Charlie I wasn't sure she'd ever retold this to another man.

"You have to understand, I'd never done anything like this before. Sure I'd given my husband the odd handjob in the darker areas whilst watching the show or other couples later in the night. I'd even blown him and swallowed his cum a few whilst the guys sat either side watched us but I'd never, ever exposed myself to strangers."

She seemed to want me to understand this point very clearly so I told her I was sure that was the case. I didn't care. It was not my place to judge her, it wasn't like I'd never had public sex or hadn't been sucked off in the corner of a nightclub. Hell one of the kinks that both Charlie and I had discovered we had in common was mild exhibitionism. We'd discussed filming ourselves and uploading it but despite the idea leading to some amazing nights sex we'd never plucked up the courage. Jane however was obviously ignorant to this detail and despite her protestations of prior innocence continued with enthusiasm.

"I was lost in the moment. I slid forward on my chair and opened the zip on the front of my skirt all the way up. My husband would often want to take me roughly as soon as we got home from the show or in a private room at the club so I never wore knickers, he'd only tear them off me and nice lingerie isn't cheap." She giggled. "I was as exposed as the woman on stage so thought what the hell and perched my legs on the edge of the stage too giving her a full view of my soaking snatch. Smiling at each other I finger fucked myself for all I was worth, far too horny watching her pussy stretched by that thick blue toy to take my time.

Soon the object of my adoration had tired of the toy and with a tap of her hand to his head demanded the hunk kneel in front of her and worship her cunt with his tongue. Again the siren on stage nodded at me, this time tilting her head to the side my husband was sitting before again my wet hole. I looked at my man as said 'Your turn lover boy, show me how deep your tongue can fuck me!'

He didn't need any encouragement and quickly kneelt between my legs. I came almost immediately at the first lick of his tongue but it wasn't near enough for me so I held his head there rubbing my lips in his face be until he got the hint to continue. Throughout the orgasm though I didn't dare close my eyes, locked as they were to the goddess on stage. As I came again and again on my husbands face she smiled until she came loudly on stage too. I thought that would be then of it. But quickly realized the horsecock on stage had yet to blow.

Once again she dipped into her bag before standing up and indication up to the stud that he should take her place. Next she secured first his ankles to the legs of the chair then his wrists behind his back. Bending over his twitching 11inch member she let spittle dribble from her lips on to the tip of his cock then started to smooth the beads of precum oozing form the tip over the head. I admired her poise as she stepped lightly over his lap, lifting the back of her dress and positioning herself over him for a moment before sliding the full length into her sopping cunt in one smooth motion."

Jane was obviously flushed, reliving the moment a little in her mind as she opened this pert of herself to me. I looked around quickly to see if anyone had noticed the intensity of her tale. Fortunately the pub was noisy enough and people were too engrossed in their own conversations to notice us in our little booth. Jane certainly didn't care, I doubt she'd notice anyone sitting in the booth next to her now, she just needed to finish her story.

"God it got me so hot watching a thick cock and her pounding away on it. Her lips stretched but gripping the shaft as she pulled up, I realized I needed the same thing there and then. All pretense of control was lost as she fucked herself to orgasm after orgasm. I didn't even realize what I was doing as I pushed my husband away, stood up bent over the edge of the stage. Bare arse exposed, legs spread apart it was obvious I wanted cock and my Husband was happy to oblige. I was staring up into the eyes of the woman on stage, our cunts both getting fucked hard. Our worlds contracted to just the two of us in that moment. Ive never had sex with another woman but there an then it felt like we were fucking each other with proxy cocks. It wasn't just my husband in the end. To be honest he could never last that long at the best of times but I didn't care then and I sure as hell don't care now. It was the greatest sex of my life, I've never cum so hard or often. He came inside me before I'd managed cum but then the second cock in me that night was thicker than my mans and a little longer. It felt great being stretched like that and I was soon shuddering away as he pounded me. Honestly I lost count of the times I came that night or how many cocks I'd had but by the end I was caked in jizz across my arse and dribbling out of both gaping holes down my legs."

Her eyes had glazed over as she spoke, her mind clearly lost in the memory of that night.

"So what do you think? You up for helping a friend out?"

What could I say? My wifes best friend just said she wanted to see us fuck each others brains out and told me the hottest story I'd ever heard.

Jane made an obvious play of looking at my crotch, the bulge in my jeans clearly visible this side of the table, and laughed.

"Well I guess that's a yes from you..."

"Hold on now, we both know it's not a simple as that." I stammered, words tripping over themselves to get out. "Can't you use porn like the rest of us? Where would you be? What would you be doing? Most importantly Charlie know, this decision is as much down to her too. I can't believe you're asking this?"

Jane laughed that warm welcoming laugh of hers again. The tension lost now the truth was out there.

"Well to be honest I've wanted to ask you both for a while now but could never build up the courage. I love porn, but it's not the same as 2 people screwing away right in front of you and private clubs aren't really my scene any more, especially on my own.

What I'd more than anything is for the two of you to enjoy each other as you normally would. We can do it anywhere as long as I can sit in the corner and play with myself. Charlie has told me all about what you get up to, wear whatever you want, use whatever toys you want, do whatever you want. I just want to watch and jill my clit again and again and again."

"That's all great," I said "But it sill leaves the issue of making sure Charlie is ok."

"Making sure Charlie if she's ok with what may I ask?"

In the heat of the moment I'd not noticed Charlie's return but there and then the tumblers fell into place. Charlie stood behind me, hands on hips and a stern look on her face. As I looked at her though she couldn't keep up the act and a huge grin spread.

"God, I'm so sorry babes. It's been so hard keeping my hands off you for this last month but I really wanted Jane to see you cum again and again and again! I guess I just had to save all the jizz for her to see."

I just looked at her, speechless. What on earth was going on? Had she set me up, was this all some kind of joke? Charlie looked at me and saw the confusion.

"Jane told me about her thing for watching when she came over last. You'd gone out to watch the football that night with your mates and well we just came up with the plan then. I know it's a lot to ask, you don't have to say yes if you don't want to."

She sat down next to me and took my hand. This wasn't a joke, she was serious and she wanted me to know it.

"I love you and will never do anything to risk what we have. If you say no then that's it, I'll never bring it up again. I would love you say yes though. I just want to share a little of what we have with Jane here."

I wanted to scream Yes but thought better of it, instead I tried to keep my cool a little. Charlie took my silence however as doubt.

"Umm we don't have to do it tonight if you don't want to, I mean I am going to screw you, that's definitely happening tonight but it can just be us if you want... Are, are we ok babes?"

I couldn't help but laugh, all chances of being cool gone. In the space of 20 minutes I'd gone from worrying about my marriage to realizing I was in for the best night of my life.

"Oh its on alright tonight. We're gonna give Jane the show of her life tonight, in fact you girls are going to cum so hard,"

"Shhhhhhh," Jane put her finger to my mouth, "I live round here. Keep it down. Look I bring my kids to this pub so lets be cool about this right? I don't want to have to explain this to my daughters when one of these drunk bastards mouths off because they've heard something."

"Listen," Said Charlie "If you want to go tonight, we'll need to set things up back at the house."

She reached into her handbag and pulled out a black makeup pouch and passed to me under the table.

"This is for you, check it out once we've gone. It would be a good idea to use a cubicle or something, you'll want some privacy." She winked at Jane "After we've left give it a good 30 minutes and follow. We'll take the car keys and you'll find a spare key to Jane's front door in the bag. We're gonna get a cab but I think the night air might do you some good so it's a walk for you"

She reached round and pulled me in for a long deep kiss, our tongues moving passed each other. My mind raced, not knowing what was going on but I was sure as shit going to find out. As we pulled back Charlie nodded at Jane. I turned to see our friend transfixed watching us, her hand between her thighs.

"That's right girl, this is just a taste of what's to come. And you Mr," Her hand wrapping around my cock, massaging it through my jeans. "No wanking this in the toilets whilst we're gone. This is all for me."

With that the girls got up, a little unsteadily in Jane's case, and left.

I had to sit there on my own for a good ten minutes trying to bring my member down to a chub that at least I could hide in the way to the toilets. I spent the time reading stuff on my phone, football, twitter, anything quite frankly to try and take my mind off this evenings events. That in itself was no mean feat, Jane's story had given me a diamond cutter of an erection. It would have been difficult to ease the pressure without giving myself some relief let alone with knowing that my two favorite women were planning something for me back at the house. I had promised not to ease my discomfort that way though, and if what Charlie said was true I was going to need all the stamina I could get. I tried my best to soothe my libido and with no small effort I succeeded in easing down my tool to a more manageable form, suitable for walking through a crowded pub.

Once decent I made my way to the bar and ordered a pint of soda water. If this night was going the way I hoped I'd better stay hydrated. The barmaid looked at me oddly and asked if I was felt OK. I told her I had picked up a bug and was feeling a little warm which she seemed to buy as an excuse. Thirst sated I finally took the package to the toilet, locked myself into a cubicle and looked at what I had been given. Inside the bag was an envelope, a pair of briefs, a ball stretching cock ring and my favorite buttplug with a small sachet of lube.

I opened the envelope and took out a hand written note from Carlie.

'Hi honey, if you're reading this then Jane and I are already getting ourselves ready for one hell of a night. I'm so glad you've decided to go with this and we can share this with each other. You know what these are for, so suite up big man and get ready to rock my world.

Love you forever C'

That wasn't the only thing inside, there were a couple of polaroids clipped together with a second note. The first was taken in our living room, featuring Jane standing legs apart posing for me. She had on a white basque that barely contained her ample chest and a semi sheer white thong that came with it. White fishnet holdups and come fuck me stripper heels all from my wife's collection. The second photo was even ore shocking, This time Jane was on the sofa legs apart with her fingers opening her lower lips for the camera and clearly fingering herself. The note read 'Charlie found this outfit last time she was round. Thought you'd like to see how sexy she is under those frumpy sweaters.'

As discretely as I could I removed my jeans and boxers, thankful I was alone and no one was there to hear my belt clatter on the tiled floor. I took my time inserting the plug, savoring the feeling of the tapered head pushing against the opening of my anus. The pressure built as the widest part of the bulb stretching my ring in the best way until the moment passed and it slid home. I squeezed the leftover lube from the sachet to slide the cockring down my shaft and over my balls suddenly glad I'd shaved this morning. Finally I slid the new briefs up my legs and into place proud that I'd resisted the urge to wank myself off there and then. Once again I found Charlotte had left me another surprise, it seems she'd been shopping online. The briefs were completely sheer and with a hole at the front my cock and balls poked through. Covering my modesty was a pouch of black wetlook material secured at the top with a couple of poppers.

Looking at my watch my heart skipped a beat. It had already been 40 minutes since the girls had set off. I guess I had taken longer getting my shit together after they left than I thought. The bar had been busy too so that had added more time. As hurriedly as I could got my stuff together and left the pub. Heading out in the night air I tried to run but the jiggle ball in the buttplug was too distracting so I made do with a brisk walk, every step reminding me of what lay ahead. Charlie hated me being late at the best of times and I'm sure now was not time to test her patience. In my defense though, mu current state was entirely her doing, as ever her planning was impeccable. I had been thoroughly stitched up and frankly I couldn't be happier about it.

Finally I reached the front door, letting myself with the spare key as instructed. I had expected the girls to be upstairs but as I turned the key in the lock Jane opened the door to me and any worry I had that this was all an elaborate joke at my expense was gone. She stood there wearing an outfit unlike anything I thought she might ever possess let alone wear in front of me. Even the Polaroids my wife had taken didn't prepare me for this. The dress was made of figure hugging pale purple latex and accentuated Janes curves beautifully. Little puffy shoulders with bow trims, low cut showing her ample cleavage and very very short, only just coming below the cheeks of her surprisingly pert bum. The bottom of the dress had finished in more white trim and little bows concealing suspender clips. The matching stockings clipped on to the bottom of the dress sheathing shapely legs and a pair of shiny white towering platform stiletto heels finished the look. Quite frankly the dress in and of itself would have been shocking enough to see Jane wear but one last detail made it truly astonishing. The purple rubber making the majority of the dress was completely see through!

"Don't just stand there gawping you big oaf, come in. Anybody would think you'd never seen me in a dress before."

It occurred to me as she closed the door behind me that I had in fact never seen her in a dress let alone anything like the creation she had seemingly poured herself into for this evening. Things had definitely hadn't gone as I'd planned tonight, but if this was a taste of things to come I was far from complaining.

"Well, do you like it? I saw it online and just knew I had to have it for tonight. It was pretty expensive to be honest but Id never seen anything so wanton and purple is definitely my colour, I've even done my makeup to match see?"

She did a little twirl for me, showing off the white seam trim down the back of the stockings and the matching choker at her neck complete with bow. I let my eyes drink in the view. From her large breasts squashed up inside, broad areola clearly visible. It as obvious Jane was not wearing any underwear, her neatly trimmed bush above her slit all on show. The outfit was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.

"Lets get you out of these clothes then shall we," she said throwing my jacket over the sofa and undoing my belt. "I can't be the only one looking so deliciously sexy now can I?"

I quickly shrugged out of my shirt and jeans, Jane excitedly tugging them down. Soon enough I was there in just shorts picked by Charlie. Looking at myself in the hallway mirror I had to admire her taste, between Janes outfit, the cockring and the fit of the boxers my bulge had never looked so good. Jane admired the view too, draping her arm over my shoulder as we both stood there.

"Ooooh yes," she purred running her nails lightly over my chest "You'll do nicely. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun tonight watching this at work."

She dragged her fingers down my abs, reaching down giving my package a slow and deliberate squeeze. We locked eyes in the mirror, my wife was waiting upstairs for us. It did not stop her however reaching down behind me and giving my plug a little tug.

"Excellent, Charlie told me about this and I was hoping you'd be wearing a plug tonight."

Suddenly Jane whimpered and grabbed hold of me supporting herself. Her eyes closed, she groaned deeply, shuddering against my body, was she having an orgasm? I watcher her in the mirror as she regained control and reached down between her legs to pull out a vibrating silver love egg and turn it off. In a final act she dipped the middle two fingers back inside her sopping hole. Swirling her tongue over the egg she slid the two fingers straight into my mouth. Gently I sucked her juices from her slick fingers.

"Shh," she said "you've tasted mine..."

Quickly squatting in front of me she undid the poppers holding up the pouch took out my member and sucked it into her mouth. In the mirror I could see one of her hands dipping between her legs but just as quickly she released me and refastened my pouch closed over my member and stood up.

"Fair's fair, but I've wanted to do that since I saw you come out of the shower in a towel that morning. Let keep this our little secret though eh?"

With that she turned as if nothing happened and taking me by the hand Jane led me upstairs. The see through latex gave me a perfect view of her arse and yet another surprise. Between those ample cheeks glinted what looked to be a purple jeweled plug of her own. As we reached the landing I could hear Charlie breathing deeply and moaning. The reason was clear as soon as I walked in to the bedroom. Charlie was laying on the middle of Jane's bed, back propped on pillows and legs wide apart sliding one of her favorite dildos in and out of her shaved snatch. It was clear that Jane was not the only one to have been shopping for an outfit for tonight. Stretched out on the bed Charlie looked both elegant und yet the perfect slut. My beautiful wife had outdone herself.