Looking Out for a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nylonsart
nylonsart
32 Followers

The 7inch stilettoed oxfords in patent black were something I knew she'd had an eye on for a while but always decided against at the last minute, as she wasn't sure she'd ever be able to walk in them. Her legs were smoothed in her favorite sheer black fully-fashioned stockings from Cervin and were held up with a beautifully sheer tule 8 strap open bottomed girdle. Above a sheer conical bra barely contained her breasts, nipples straining at the fabric and pair of mesh opera gloves finished the 50s fetish pinup look.

"Oh darling," she moaned, "What took you so long? I had to start without you." She moaned again as she slid the lifelike silicon phallus all the way in until the balls rested against her butt cheeks. "I have another little surprise for you, Jane bought it for me, I hope you like it."

She grinned at me as she puled the dildo out revealing the glint of a scarlet jewel. Charlie and Jane had matching butt plugs. At this point on the proceedings nothing surprised me but still my wife had always frowned on any sort of anal action saying it wasn't for her.

"Very nice darling but I feel a little left out." I pouted jokingly "I'm the only one without any bling."

"Au contraire my dear husband. Jane here thought of you as well. We don't want you feeling left out now."

From a draw in a bedside cabinet Jane produced a stainless steel plug. Complete with a black jewel in the end.

"I didn't know your size so got you a large, hope its ok sweetie." She giggled.

It was certainly larger than any of the plugs I had at home, almost intimidatingly so but I was game for anything now.

"Lets see how it fits," I said "Darling do you want to do the honors?"

"Oh no," replied my wife "I couldn't possibly from down here." Looking up at Jane "I'm afraid my husband will be busy eating me out, perhaps you could help?"

"I'd love to, anything to help a friend in need, you know that."

"Are you sure about his?" I asked "We did say that, well you know."

"Of course darling, you'll be busy attending to me and its not like shell be fucking you or sucking you off now is it?"

I thought back to my taste of Jane's juices downstairs and what happened after... "Well if you're ok then I guess I am."

"Good. Well get down here and eat my cunt." She demanded, "My clit is in serious need of a good tonguing."

I admit I was a little taken aback by her forcefulness. My wife wasn't exactly timid in bed but she'd never demanded attention in such and explicitly dirty way. What was a good husband to do though, in the face of such needs, I quickly knelt on the bed in front of her and got to work. She was already open from playing with the dildo and her wetness was now flowing down between her thighs and the jewel on her plug. I started slowly, this was to be a show after all, lapping at her outer lips but stopping short of her clit. Charlie lifted her legs to give me better access, holding the back of her knees and bring her feet almost to her ears. With better access I licked deeper and deeper until I finally I ran the flat of my tongue all the way up her labia and across her bud.

"Oh yes darling that's what I need, keep going, oooooh yes."

I settled down to a practiced pace that I had learned would bring my wife close but not quite cumming. I could hold this for some time if needed but my concentration was broken as I felt the back of my shorts pulled down exposing my arse.

"Careful now babe," called my wife "just change the plug, just like we discussed."

"Oh I wouldn't dream of it darling," A cool hand slid across my cheeks and gently tugged at my plug "Besides you know that's not why we're here."

As she said that Janes fingers slid between my legs and gently cupped my balls through the pouch, pronounced as they were from the cockring stretching them away from my groin. With one hand she slowly pulled the plug free and the other she stroked and fondled my taught ball sack. Jane tugged the plug almost clear before sliding it back in fucking my arse a few times before removing it properly. I missed the attention my arse was getting but it did allow me to concentrate properly of attending to my wife who was now groaning and writhing contentedly. Jane could wank me off right now and my wife probably wouldn't notice as long as I kept sucking on her clit.

Soon enough I felt the chill of the lube being poured around my pink hole, and Jane's finger massaging circles around my ring. She had some secrets this one; this was a woman experienced with anal play and good at it too. Easing first one then two fingers fully in to me Jane made sure I was fully lubed for what came next. The cold tip of the plug was pressed at the entrance with more pressure until my tight ring began stretch and open up for the cold metal. I was glad I'd worn the first plug on the trip over from the pub now, without it I would never be able to take the replacement. Jane kept pushing then easing back, slowly but steadily stretching me wider than I'd ever been before. The pain in my ring built up but was never unpleasant.

All this time I kept lapping away, my face in my wife and my arse in the hands of her best friend. Just as I thought I would call out the plug passed its widest part and as my arse pulled the plug deep into me. I'd only worn jelly or silicon plugs before so the weight of this stainless steel bulb in me was a new experience. I have to say I liked it.

Jane pulled up my shorts and with a slap on my arse said.

"Hes good to go sweety, let me get settled and the show can begin."

This was my cue, I stuffed 3 fingers into my wifes-quivering snatch and went to work sucking on her swollen clit. Charlie started to shudder and a deep growl grew within her.

"Nnnnnnnggghhh oh god, oh god, that's it, yeah babe, oh god babe, meake me cum, make me cum, make me CUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM."

Her back arched, head tilted back, Charlie came and came hard grabbing the back of my head and grinding her slit into my face. She lay there dazed for a few moments enjoying the after effects quivering gently now and then. Behind us Jane sat down on the armchair in the corner, settling back and lifting her legs so they hung over the arms of the chair. In this position she was completely exposed and I could clearly see the juices slickening her thighs and stockings. In her hand was a long purple dildo that matched the colour of her outfit, veins rippled along its length and a large mushroom like head at the end. The rear folded back up onto itself in what looked like some kind of handle. She used it to grip the thing as she rubbed across her pussy lips covering it in her juices. Sat where she was Jane had a great view of the whole of the bed and had clearly placed the armchair there ready for just such an occasion.

"If that was a taster of what's to come then my pussy, my poor neglected pussy, is going to be so happy. Please, " Jane asked almost apologetically "please can you both fuck. I need to watch you so badly."

Charlie reached up and pulled the poppers free at the top on my pouch exposing me. My tool sprang forth, Charlie stroking it in her hands, the gloves feeling cool to the touch. She leaned in for a deep kiss then pulling away whispered.

"I need this, I need you." Louder and clearly for the benefit of our audience she added "I love you so much babes but I need this to fuck me right now. Don't you dare make love to me. Fuck me."

My wife lay back and spread wide for me. Her long legs accentuated by her heels and the seams on her stockings guiding me towards her waiting slit. My cock was so hard it ached but I was going to make her beg this time. Positioning myself above her with her legs resting against my shoulders I paused with the tip resting against her clit.

"Don't tease me," she growled, "fuck me."

I wasn't having any of it though "You two might have set this all up but its my turn now. You'll get exactly what I want to give you and no more."

I slowly slid my tool into her, stretching her open to me until I bottomed out, my balls resting on her thighs.

"That's right baby, fill my cunt. It feels amazing with this plug in me darling. I've never felt so full and I love it. I wish I had tried one of yours sooner. Please darling, pound me, use me until you cum. Fuck your little slut nice and hard. Fuck me please."

"Ooooooh yeah that's right, fuck her, fill her with your spunk, I want to fuck myself with this as I watch it ooze out of her. Fuck your little bitch, make her scream. Make me scream." Jane had grabbed the handle of her dildo and was fucking herself with the full length as she spurred us on "Fuck her with that big cock of yours, fuck your gorgeous little slut for me."

The words spurred me on and I started to pick up pace, smoothly at first enjoying the sensation of her muscles gripping my shaft. As I got faster I felt weight of the plug inside me rocking and tugging. My pace grew more fevered and I began to drive my cock home harder and deeper. The more ragged I became the more Charlie encouraged and soon my balls were slapping against her as she called out. She came, shuddering on me but still I kept on hammering away, the tension building in my balls but kept at bay by the ring. It couldn't last however, my beautifully slutty wife sensing I was near began to feel another orgasm building within her.

"That's it baby, fuck my tight cunt. Use me, fill me. Cum in me. I want your hot cum deep in me."

I drove my cock deep one last time and shot a huge load into her.

"YES! Fill me baby, fill me up with your cum, I need it so, bad fill me up!"

With that she joined me, her orgasm breaking across her like a wave as my jizz pumped into her still. I collapsed, exhausted, her arms and legs clasping me as we both quivered and shuddered through the aftershocks.

"That was amazing you two, I've never cum so hard but by the look of you both mine wasn't a patch on yours."

I looked back to Jane sat where we left her, dildo glistening with her milky juices as it slid from between her legs and a sizable wet cushion of the armchair. I levered myself up, my still firm cock sliding from my wife's hole, thick white cum oozed from within mixing with her own.

"To put on a show like that for me, I wish there was something I could do for you to thank you, anything. Please tell me."

I stood up and went to her, and she joined me in a warm hug. My erection hadn't fully subsided yet and still slick with the mix of the last few minutes felt great sliding against the rubber of Jane's dress.

"Really," I said holding her firmly "There's no need. Its us that should thank you."

"Actually there is one thing, only if you're both happy though..." My wife had sat up a little, propping herself up on an elbow watching us. She dipped a finger between her legs and sucked it clean

"You could clean me up. I'm sure my Husband wouldn't mind, he hates the taste of his cum and well, it is you we are talking about... if you both want it mind." She added quickly not wanting to force her friend and searching my face for any sign I might be upset at the idea.

"Please don't feel you have to."

"Oh I honestly sweetie thought you'd never ask. Really I've wanted to forever but I could never ask you, you'd both told me that, well you didn't..." Her voice trailed off as she walked towards the object of her lust.

Jane took her place between the love of my life's legs, lowering her head and licking my cum from her slit as requested. I didn't know how to feel. I should be angry, betrayed even. The sight of these two it was too much for me, it was almost freeing, I knew that none of us would do anything to hurt the other two. I took Jane's place on the armchair and settled back to watch the show. It didn't last long, all too soon Jane had lapped up the cum and juices from my wife. Crawling up her body the two of them kissed long and slow, not the fevered need from before.

As Charlie licked the last of herself from Jane's cheeks she said "If I had a cock, I would fuck you right now. It's just a shame I don't have the right equipment."

Jane peeled back, hesitation in her eyes. Need and fear flashed across her face, she obviously had something up her sleeve but didn't want to take things too far and ruin the evening.

"Do you really want to?" she said nervously "Don't tease me. If you want to fuck like a man, I can make that happen."

Charlie was as shocked at her friend calling her bluff as I was. A couple of years ago she'd come home drunk from one of those sex toy party things hosted by someone she used to work with and spilled the beans on what happened. Giggling as she told the story she reported that Jane had turned down the offer of a strap on dildo from another friend. Apparently she said there was no point having a cock to fuck someone with if you couldn't feel anything yourself. The comment had been a highlight of the evening apparently and earned her a very large and realistic black dildo.

Jane said nothing but got up and came over to me on the chair, subtly putting her hand on the dildo as if just bending over and winked at me her.

" You finally bought a strap-on then?" Charlie asked

"Not a strap-on sweetie, this is so much better, now close your eyes and let me give you what you asked for."

Checking with me that Charlie's eyes really were closed before turning round Jane returned to my wife kneeling at her side and placing the toy between her feet. Starting at her ankles she kissed her way up her body. Slowing in places but never stopping until reaching her earlobe she whispered something. To this day Charlie won't tell me what was said but her reaction was clear as her hands slid down gripping her mound firmly.

Holding the toy along the veined length Jane ran the bulbous 'handle' along my wife's slit. It had a rounded tip before bulging out like an egg in the middle for three or four inches then slimming down to a more manageable girth as it bent round into the shaft. Jane slid the thick handle into Charlie's slit stretching her until the widest part past the entrance and into place. My beautiful wife now had a dick of her own sticking up along her belly.

Jane looked back and beamed at me her eyes full of desire before turning to my wife.

"Open you eyes honey, you can see your surprise now."

Charlie's hands immediately went to the dildo sticking up from between her legs, stroking and firmly wanking herself alternately.

"Is this what I think it is? When did you buy it? I've read about strapless dildos but didn't think Id ever try one." My wife looked at me as she stroked the purple dong between her legs. "It fills me up so, I can feel it every time it moves."

Jane said nothing, smiling she swung her leg over her and positioned herself above the tip of her friends new cock.

"Are you ready? You can still say no, stop this now if you want, either of you. It's your last chance to back out. The moment thus thing slides in to me its all over, no stopping until I cum all over you."

"Oh will you just shut up and let me fuck you already." Charlie bucked her hips thrusting the long purple phallus into a woman for the first time. "Fucking a rubber woman with a big rubber schlong, how perfect."

I sat back, stroking my cock at the sight before me. These two best friends fucking each other. What struck me was how sensual it was as the kissed and writhed. Hands constantly moving across each other, bodies constantly in motion. Sometimes the pace sped up to a frenetic level other times it slowed, but always it was a beautiful thing. Women knowing each other's bodies for the first time but still feeing what was right for the other. After some time Jane stopped sat up fully impaled on my wife.

"Would you fuck me babe?" she asked.

"What do you think is going on now?"

"I mean I want you to really pound me."

Jane lifted herself off and indicated my wife should roll over. With more room Jane turned around and laid across the bed her head off the end so she could see me in the corner.

"I get it, open your legs for me bitch." Charlie walked round to the other side of the bed. The purple cock swinging between her legs was in stark contrast to the elegant eroticism of her sheer nylon outfit. "What do you think babe, do you want to see me fuck this sexy rubber doll nice and hard?

"Oh, I would want her to miss out on a hard fuck." I said "She clearly begging for it, wreck that gorgeous pussy of hers."

Kneeling between her friends legs Charlie grabbed Jane's ankles lifting them high into the air. Holding lavender latex clad legs and white heels either side of her head my wife plowed her friend with abandon. Both watch me as I leisurely wanked myself off. It felt extremely intimate and utterly sexy watching my wife hammer away at her friend's pussy yet never bringing her eyes from mine. Soon they both began to whimper with each thrust, pitch rising higher and higher as their orgasms built within them. Moaning Jane begged my wife to go on fucking her harder. Her groans became longer louder and higher in pitch until Jane shrieked loud enough to disturb the whole street. An enormous orgasm had utterly taken over her body. Charlie ground on though for a few more strokes until she too shuddered to a stop unable to continue through the waves of her own. After the women lay still together kissing and stroking each other's bodies until with a loud slurping sound Jane was parted from her friend.

"Thank you, I never thought that would ever happen." Jane said somewhat breathlessly." Wished for, yes. I wished for it so much, but I never thought it would. I bought that for you in blind hope one night and I'm so thankful that this has happened." Breathing deeply she shuddered and then turned to me. I don't know about you but after that I could do with a drink."

Unsteadily she got to her feet and headed down stairs, her heels clicking on the wood of the stairs as she descended to the kitchen to get refreshments. I got to my feet to follow her. My cock was like rock and I wanted her to do something about it, bent over the breakfast bar if I had any say in it.

"Oi, where do you think you're going?" Charlie climbed off the bed blocking the door and my access to Janes rubber clad body. "I'm not finished fucking yet I want you bending over that bed now. Its time I turned the tables."

Strutting forward for the first time my wife as a good inch taller than me. She'd obviously been practicing walking in those heels. An image of her tottering around the bedroom clad in nothing but seemed stockings and those shoes as she learned to walk in those shiny fetish heels flashed in my mind waking my cock once more. I wondered if I could persuade her to go out in them. My dream was broken as I was prodded back by another gloved finger poking my chest.

"You didn't think I could walk in these did you? You thought I'd be stuck on that bed and you'd be free to fuck my friend like I just did. You're thinking you pounding her cunt right now aren't you, maybe even her arse?" A perfectly plucked eyebrow arched. "I can do more than walk now sonny jim."

I bumped into the bed only just keeping my balance as Charlie closed in. She drew me into a warm embrace kissing me on the lips. Trapped between us my twitching cock rubbed against hers and she smiled as she felt it.

"I know you want this," she said softly, "I've felt you rock against my fingers when I've lubed you for a plug, you wanted more then like you want my dick in you now. Don't worry I love a man who likes a cock in his arse, it's a very sexy thing. I've even been known to bring myself off to gay porn every now and then. Watching their oiled bodies thrusting in each other."

I was busted for sure but I was worried she'd not understood.

"But but but,"I stammered "Im not gay. I just like"

She cut my off with a gentle laugh.

nylonsart
nylonsart
32 Followers