All Comments on 'Looking Up Nan's Skirt'

by rufriter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Don't go looking up your granny's skirt. You never know what you will find there but it's never good

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 10 years ago
Corny get past page one

One minute her grandson has her nip pressed against his cheek and the next it sounds like a story about a daughter being caught fucking her brother. I am so lost now I just stopped reading.

montywingermontywingerabout 10 years ago

A great story,,and the "background" fed in was fine by me,,,Hope there's loads more like this

kplusmckplusmcabout 10 years ago
good

good story keep going, the background established the motive for the seduction without which the end result is impractical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
To Anonymous

Sorry you have had such bad luck

looking up Granny's skirt but I really

don't know why you think it is never

good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
a good story, and...

it's even better when a boy looks up his own mother's skirt, or best of all sticks his hand up her dress. With lots of moms wearing no panties around the house, the boy's apt to feel something furry and very warm and wet.

daddy1950daddy1950over 9 years ago
Score 4

Would have been a 5, but I thought the back story was one, unnecessary and two, broke the excellent sexual tension between Nancy and Clifford. Enjoyed it, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I used to feel my mother's legs when she wore nylon stockings. I would put my head in her lap and run my hands up under her skirt until I reached her stocking tops. I loved the feel of nylon, and I always tried to get a peek up higher. There were times she would wear a girdle without a crotch. I learned that she had a thick bush of light brown hair on her pussy. She took notice when I started having erections and night emissions. I would soak my bed in ejaculate in my sleep. My dad passed away suddenly, and about two or three years later, she asked me if she could look at my cock. She hadn't had sex in all that time She was, apparently, dripping with horniness. She would leave her worn panties in the bathroom and I would sniff her wet hot pussy scent and jack off repeatedly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous