All Comments on 'Looks Good In Black'

by Ken Nitsua

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
31133113over 17 years ago
Dark and Fun!

You have such a great talent for creating dark tension, that you really had me wondering what might happen. I liked the juxtoposion between tux and leather, and it was great getting back to these characters and knowing what had happened to them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story!

Hot, passionate and romantic, with the perfect amount of mystery thrown in! Thanks for sharing

FallingToFlyFallingToFlyabout 17 years ago
Another one

That I thoroughly enjoyed. I keep working my way through the list, and keep getting pleasantly surprised by what I find. Tres bien, cher.

FtF

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great! Ei, guess i notice some things

I guess they are all mentioned in your other story, what is it called? Mm, Steelman Tales, right. It's great though to finally read about Kevin again in another one. You are my fave. Keep on writing

PS_LopezPS_Lopezalmost 16 years ago
Lovely!

I knew the twist from the start but read it anyway, enjoying the MC's behavior. I could only hope to be so surprised by a future lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

I had a suspision about cary being claude but kevins involvment totally suprised me

hrefnadrakishrefnadrakisover 15 years ago
Disappointed

I have to say that I was a bit disapointed at the end section. I had figured out Claude was Cary, not a big deal, but I think you could have taken this piece a little further, added more depth and, perhaps, a bit of angst. Maybe a little more conflict to make their coming together in the end that much sweeter. In all honesty, I don't think Rolf should have forgiven either of them so soon, but especially Cary. The level of trust Rolf gave was based on a lie and sometimes I'm sorry just doesn't fix it and make everything go away. Cary betrayed that trust and, in my humble opinion, became unworthy and undeserving of it no matter how he felt about Rolf. Kevin's involvment lowered my opinion of the character. Despite my disappointment, I think the piece was, overall, well written and nicely thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Liked it a lot

I could tell the ending from the beginning, but getting there was hot!

Aftermath82Aftermath82almost 13 years ago
gosh!

Awesome story, great idea.. You almost fooled me 'cause you made me hate Rolf at the beginning for dumping Cory..

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 12 years ago
I loved it

I did guess who it was from almost the beginning but it didn't really matter because the journey was worth it. I loved the contrast in Cary's personas, he's a great character :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Wonderful!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gullible...

Wow! How gullible is Rolf. Its clear that Cary was in kinky circle before n probable continues it when he was dating Rolf. Ergo planning to or continues to cheat on Rolf to satisfy his kinky side with other men when he had realise Rolf is into that. At least Rolf broke up with him to pursue his desire. So Cary has a bad agenda n Kevin not a good friend at all.

If I were Rolf I would have go violent on them(he is bigger) or leave them n tell them to never come near me on contact me break friendship with Kevin or better still tell his partner that Kevin is into that kinky stuff n he and Cary kidnapped him and fucking rape him. That would stir his paradise n not to betray on meddle in others people business.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKen Nitsua@Ken Nitsua
793 Followers
Thanks for your continued support and feedback after all of this time. I’m still trying to write and hope to add more stories in the coming months. The Steelman Tales, a full-length novel, is now available as a Kindle book from Amazon. It incorporates five stories that were f...