LOONA's Sexual Education Program Ch. 01

Story Info
Erotic fanfiction of K-pop group LOONA. Part 1.
5.7k words
4.24
10.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yuda14me
yuda14me
153 Followers

// This story is centered around the members of K-pop group LOONA. Google them for a more visual experience of this story.

For the purposes of this story, I'm making it that all the members are the same age. Technically, all members are over 18 by now, but I'm still excluding Yeojin from this since she's the maknae (youngest) and it feels too weird to have her involved in this kind of fantasy.

Feat. Hyolyn (formerly SISTAR) as the girls' teacher-in-charge. //

"So, are you ready?"

I looked up from the table I'd been leaning on. Hyolyn was watching me with a concerned expression on her face. I smiled to reassure her.

"Yea, ready as I'll ever be."

To be honest, I was unnerved by the voices I could hear from the other room beside our's. I couldn't believe I agreed to this.

"Thank you, again," Hyolyn stepped forward, putting her hands on my shoulders. "This means a lot to me. AND to these girls."

We hugged quickly before separating. Hyolyn went over to the door.

"Wait for my signal, okay?" She said, winking. I grinned and gave her a thumbs-up, and after adjusting her spectacles she entered through the door.

"Okay girls, settle down!" I heard her loud authoritative voice through the classroom walls (for a classroom she was in, and an adjoining classroom I was in too).

"Jinsol, tie your bow properly!"

Jinsol, Jinsol... which one was Jinsol?

I quickly grabbed the folder on the table behind me and began rifling through it's contents until I reached a class name list. I quickly found Jinsol's name. As I did so, I quickly skimmed through the rest of the name list.

Wong Vivi, Class 3A.

Ha Sooyoung, Class 3A.

Jo Haseul, Class 3A.

Kim Jiwoo, Class 3B.

Jeon Heejin, Class 3B.

Kim Hyunjin, Class 3B.

Park Gowon, Class3B.

Jung Jinsol, Class 3C.

Kim Jungeun, Class 3C.

Choi Yerim, Class 3C.

Son Hyejoo, Class 3C.

11 of them... that didn't seem too bad. At least I wasn't going to be getting naked in front of a full class.

Then again, I thought to myself. Getting naked in front of 11 girls isn't really any less wrong. Is it?

I thought back to the series of events that'd led me to this moment.

Hyolyn was my university friend, and we'd gotten close through the Volleyball Club (which was how she got such a fit and sun-kissed body with great proportions). We dated for a while before splitting up, but we were over that by now, and back to being good friends. She'd become a teacher at a local high school, and I became a photo-journalist for a major korean publication.

Then just last week, I'd met Hyolyn for a meal and catch-up. It went well, and we talked and laughed and drank for hours. During our shenanigans, Hyolyn brought up a new curriculum that high schools were introducing.

Calling it the Sexual Control Viability Act, the government was taking rather drastic measures to ensure that the korean youth had a greater sense of responsibility regarding sexual activities before being thrown into adulthood.

"So what we're doing," Hyolyn said with a breath smelling of soju. "Is that we're going to be bringing in a live model for the girls to have a hands-on experience with a man."

I had raised my eyebrows in disbelief.

"What do you mean by hands-on?" I'd asked.

Hyolyn laughed at my question.

"They ain't gonna be fucking, don't worry," she chuckled. "But they'll get to see the guy's dick and play with it and understand how a guy cums or something like that."

I was amazed at what I was hearing. Who would've thought South Korea would become so... progressive?

"But there's a problem," she said.

"What is it?"

"Well," Hyolyn began, before burping loudly.

"Phew, excuse me! Anyway, the dude who was supposed to be coming to my school isn't available anymore. Got hit by a car or something."

"Ouch," I said.

"Yeah, so we don't have anyone to showcase for the girls next week."

"That's a bummer."

Suddenly, I saw something click in Hyolyn's eyes, and she spun to face me with an excited expression on her face.

"I have an idea..."

So that was it. A few forms and a medical check was all that stood between me and those 11 high school girls. And here I am now; wearing nothing but a bathrobe, boxers, and waiting for Hyolyn to signal me to enter the room.

"Of course, the girls won't actually know who you are," Hyolyn had reassured me beforehand.

"You'll be wearing a mask to protect your identity."

"Oh sure, it's fine to shake my cock in front of them but my face is a no-no."

"Hey, the wise man at a nudist beach hides his face, not his dick, right?"

"I don't think that's how it works..."

I snapped back to the present. I could hear Hyolyn running through her slides with the girls, giving them the science and biology behind human sexual acts.

"So there's only going to be a handful of them, because this new programme is still in a testing phase," Hyolyn had told me previously. "I think maybe, 10 or so girls. You can handle 10 young girls, can't you?"

"That sounds legally suspicious," was my reply. But I'd read the forms that I needed to sign in order to be approved for this, and had confirmed that I was legally safe. The girls were all over the age of 18, and there would be no unprotected sexual activity between me and them. That was good enough for me.

Plus, it helped that the pay was freakin' sweet.

"And so, to help with today's lesson..." Hyolyn's voice suddenly cut through my thoughts with jarring clarity.

"I've brought along someone who will help give you girls a clearer picture of man."

I heard her clap her hands twice, which was the signal. I got myself off the table, slipped on the ski mask I'd been given, took a deep breath, and opened the door.

The first thing I saw was Hyolyn, standing all professional and smiling at me. I then turned to face the class, and saw 11 young girls staring back at me.

11 young gorgeous girls. Woah.

I hadn't been prepared for this. Sure, I would've liked to have a handful of hotties among the 11 of them. Maybe 2 or 3. But all 11 of them looked stunning. And did my eyes deceive me or were some of them wearing makeup??

I walked over to stand beside Hyolyn, keeping quiet and trying to hide my anxiety.

"This is my assistant, Mr Kim." Hyolyn began speaking again.

"For his safety, he will be kept anonymous. In exchange, he will be revealing to us his most precious organ."

"Mr Kim, if you please," Hyolyn addressed me (whose name is not really Kim).

Here goes nothing, I thought. I pulled my robe off and let it drop to the floor, bent down, and pulled down my boxers in one swift motion. As I stood back up I could hear a collective gasp from the girls.

"Oh my god," the girl nearest to me in the front row said, her eyes locked at my junk. She looked pretty, with small eyes and very straight hair. I glanced at her nametag to see that this was Haseul.

The girl behind her had her jaw dropped. HER name tag read 'Jiwoo'.

There were two blonde girls at the 3rd row, their expressions a mix of shock and pleasant surprise. It was a bit hard for me to tell, but I THINK their name tags said 'Jinsol' and 'Jungeun'.

"Okay, settle down girls." Hyolyn smacked her teacher's table with her hand a few times, and the murmurs of excitement went down.

"This is what you are here to see." And with a long ruler, Hyolyn tapped my deflated junk a few times.

"THIS is a penis."

This whole time, I'd been fighting a mental battle to keep my member under control. As proud as I was of my genital's size, I knew that it had a tendency to get excited rather easily. It didn't help that it was now the centre of attention. So far I'd been doing well, but as Hyolyn spoke, she used her ruler to tap my dick every so often, and it was starting to frustrate me.

"...and as you can see, he is slowly getting aroused."

I could almost hear Hyolyn holding back her smile. She'd seen me naked before (we fucked when we dated) but my cock couldn't help but rise to the occasion in front of a new audience.

All the girls had their eyes glued to my growing cock as Hyolyn continued speaking.

"We're actually rather fortunate, girls. Our specimen has a remarkable size for a korean man. Later on we'll take some measurements, but I assure you you will not be disappointed."

Hyolyn looked down to see my progress. "I think he's about halfway from fully erect now."

She came over to stand right beside me.

"Who here has never seen a real penis before?"

A couple of hands flew up.

"Haseul, you have?" Hyolyn was surprised to see her hand was not raised. Haseul seemed startled at being pointed out, but she quickly composed herself.

"Um, I help look after my little brother a lot, so sometimes I need to change him when he gets dirty, so..." she said.

Hyolyn shook her head. "That doesn't count. Raise your hand."

Haseul did so with a red face. Hyolyn scanned the rest of the class.

"Yerim, what about you?" She addressed a girl with long black hair, sitting beside the 2 blondes in the 3rd row.

"I've seen videos," she said, grinning sheepishly. The blondes beside her laughed.

"But have you seen one in real life?" Hyolyn prodded. Yerim shook her head, and raised her hand automatically.

"Jungeun, Jinsol, what about you two?" Hyolyn prompted the blondes. They looked at each other and exchanged mischievous smiles.

"Sorry teach, but we've seen them before," Jungeun said, cocking her head to the side.

"This one looks bigger, though!" Jinsol said, pointing at my junk. "The ones we had were so pathetic."

The 2 girls laughed. Hyolyn quickly silenced them.

It quickly became apparent that the 2 blondes were troublemakers.

It looked like out of the class of 11, 9 had never seen a real cock before.

"Well then, I'd like to proceed with the next segment of today's lesson." Hyolyn clicked a button on the wireless transmitter she was holding which changed the slides on the backdrop behind her.

I glanced back at the screen and had to do a double-take to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

The screen read "Non-Penetrative Sexual Acts."

"Sexual intercourse, as you girls know, can lead to the transmission of diseases and afflictions." Hyolyn resumed her lecture, referring to the slides behind her.

"Thanks to the advancements in science and medicine, the risk of transmission of said diseases has been reduced by a huge margin. But the risk is still there. In the end, the greatest protective measure against intercourse is to avoid intercourse entirely.

"But of course, that would be no fun. Thus, humans came up with other methods to satisfy their desires. And therefore, Non-Penetrative Sex will be the main focus of our class for this term."

Hyolyn reached behind the teacher's table and brought out what I recognised to be a pack of condoms and a bottle of lube.

"You girls know what condoms are, I'm sure?" Hyolyn quickly showed the box of Durex condoms to the class before putting it on the table beside the lube.

She picked up the lube.

"Give me your hand," Hyolyn said to me in a lowered voice. I opened my palms and Hyolyn squirted a generous amount of sweet-smelling lubricant out.

"For the first demonstration," Hyolyn said aloud, putting the lube down again. "We'll see how a man pleasures himself in the act known as masturbation."

Hyolyn gave me a you-know-what-to-do look, and I had to stifle back a sigh. Resigning myself to it, I rubbed the lube over my hands before grabbing my almost-erect dick and began stroking.

The 11 girls all had their eyes fixated on my crotch. Even Hyolyn was staring hard as I slowly moved my fist up and down on my engorged member. My cock was now fully erect and raring to go. I kept a slow steady motion so as to not excite the girls too much.

"Shit, he's big." I looked up to see that it was Jinsol who's said that, her eyes glued to my groin.

"I once caught my brother doing that," a girl with dirty blonde hair spoke up from the corner of the class. Her voice was small (not soft, but the tone just sounded 'small') and adorable. "It was so embarrassing when he tried to act normal!"

The girls laughed at her story.

"Don't worry, Gowon." Hyolyn addressed the dirty blonde girl. "Many of our brothers would have masturbated before. But as sisters, it's our job to pretend that we didn't see anything, and just give them their space to do what they have to do."

"If we catch them in the act," Jungeun spoke up. "Can we help them to finish?"

"Not if it's your family member." Hyolyn's voice had suddenly become stern, and her expression stone. "Do not cross that line, girls."

"What about a stepbrother?" Jungeun was not done with her shenanigans.

"JUNGEUN!!" Hyolyn raised her voice, but the blonde girl just laughed it off.

Meanwhile, the girls in the front row were all leaning forward in their desks for a closer look.

"Does it feel good when they do that?" The girl on Haseul's right asked.

"Of course it does, Heejin." Hyolyn nodded in reply. "That's why they do it."

"So guys do this when they don't have a girlfriend?" The girl on Heejin's right asked.

Hyolyn pondered the question before answering.

"Well... mostly. But even guys with girlfriends masturbate too. If the girlfriend isn't helping the boyfriend to relieve their sexual pressure, then the boy will have to do it on his own. That's why we're having this class, girls! So that you can all become great girlfriends and help your boyfriends when they are feeling pent up."

All this while, I was still jacking off.

"Ah, hold on for a moment Mr Kim," Hyolyn suddenly said to me. I stopped jerking and let go of my cock, now glistening in the light thanks to the lube. It stood at attention proudly, veins popping along the shaft and it's cock head shiny and red.

"I'll now demonstrate how to put on a condom." Hyolyn grabbed the Durex box and popped out a wrapped condom. She deftly opened it with her swift fingers and pulled out the rolled-up rubber.

"Now girls, watch carefully. Here's how you do it..."

She leaned down towards my cock, and I swear I could almost see the 11 girls leaning down with her for a better view.

"First, you press the center of the condom against the tip of the man's cock. Then, you apply pressure with your hands and roll the outer part of the condom back onto the cock."

Hyolyn did exactly as she described, and soon my cock was being hugged comfortably by a thin layer of translucent rubber.

"And there you have it! Condom applied. Now, there's a few benefits to using a condom."

Hyolyn had stood back upright now. As she continued to speak, she faced the girls but kept a firm grip on my cock with her right hand, stroking me slowly through the condom.

"Firstly, they're a reliable method to prevent pregnancy. Second, they're a great protection against sexually-transmitted diseases. And thirdly, they're super convenient. Most supermarkets and convenience stores sell condoms, as long as you're not too sheepish to buy them yourself.

"Another personal benefit which I like," Hyolyn continued, her stroking getting faster and more aggressive on my cock. Her hand was making wet noises as it rubbed against the lubricated rubber. "Is that if the guy orgasms, he won't make a mess."

Hyolyn was making my cock feel real good... I was going to cum any moment...

But then Hyolyn suddenly let go of me, and I gasped at the sudden drop of stimulation.

"But not right now. We have to move on."

She turned around to grab a tissue from the table and winked at me as she did so. I stifled a grin back at her, thoroughly enjoying the tease myself.

"What you girls just saw me doing to Mr Kim," Hyolyn continued speaking, turning back to address the class. "Is called a handjob. Using only my hands, I stimulate the man's penis until he reaches an orgasm, at which moment his penis would release is semen out."

"You mean it shoots out?" Jiwoo asked, her eyes wide.

"That's right," Hyolyn replied.

Hyunjin raised her hand in the front row.

"Is it like pee?" She asked. Behind her, Jinsol and Jungeun sniggered at the question.

"Not at all," Hyolyn explained. "While both pee and semen come out of the same orifice, their consistency and texture are very different. A man's pee is just like a woman's; watery and a bit smelly. Semen however usually tends to be more thick and sticky. Think of it like heavy cream."

"Doesn't taste anything like cream though," Jungeun chuckled at the back.

"That's enough," Hyolyn warned.

"Semen has taste?" Jiwoo asked innocently.

"Let's not get into that right now," Hyolyn was intent on changing the topic.

"Next, I'm going to show you what it's like when a man orgasms." Hyolyn reached down and took hold of my cock.

"The word orgasm is a scientific term for when a man or woman reaches the peak of their sexual stimulation," Hyolyn began explaining as she slowly removed my condom. "But for the sake of the class, we will refer to the occurrence by a more casual term: cumming."

Hyolyn slipped off the condom and held it up for the class to see.

"Please never reuse a condom. Throw them away immediately, even if the man did not cum into it."

She tossed it into the nearby bin beside her desk.

"I will now proceed to stimulate Mr Kim until he cums." I perked up at these words, and my cock was already throbbing excitedly as Hyolyn got down on her knees beside me. She moved my hands behind my back before taking my cock with her right hand.

"For a handjob, it's important to make sure the penis is properly lubricated, otherwise you might cause chafing."

She began moving her hand up and down on my cock. It felt good.

"If you don't have lubricant with you, you can use your spit as well."

Hyolyn gathered her saliva in her mouth before letting it dribble onto her left hand. When she'd gathered enough of it, she began lathering the spit all over my cock, using both hands to spread it all over.

The girls were all leaning even closer than before.

"The main benefit behind giving handjobs is that it's a very simple process for the woman. She doesn't need to undress or prepare anything in particular. As long as the man exposes his penis, a handjob can be performed."

Hyolyn looked up and noticed how the girls were straining themselves in their seats for a better view.

"You can get out of your seats, don't be shy!"

At her words, Jinsol, Jungeun, and Yerim got up and came to the front, leaning on their classmates' tables. The girls on the far side of the class got up as well and came over, squatting to make sure their classmates behind them could see.

There I was, naked and getting jerked off by Hyolyn with 11 high school girls watching me.

It was fucking hot.

"See this liquid coming out right now?" Hyolyn used a finger to dab my cock's urethral opening, pulling the finger away to reveal a dangling string of sticky substance.

"Is that cum??" Hyunjin asked, her eyes wide.

"No, this is called pre-cum," Hyolyn explained, using her fingers to show it's stickiness. "It aids in lubrication during sexual intercourse, as well as neutralising the acidity in a woman's uterus so the sperm cells have a higher chance of making it to the egg."

"Does it feel better when you rub him instead of doing it himself?" A girl from the 2nd row asked. She had her black hair tied up in a bun on her head, and wore a black sweater over her school uniform. She looked gorgeous, arguably the most out of the 11 girls in the class.

"Good question, Sooyoung," Hyolyn replied. "And yes, it does feel better when someone else does it for him. It's like getting a massage; it always feels better when someone else is doing it."

"So a handjob is like a massage for the penis?" Jiwoo asked, her eyes practically radiating curiosity.

"Um... that's one way to put it!"

yuda14me
yuda14me
153 Followers
12