LOONA's Sexual Education Program Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yuda14me
yuda14me
153 Followers

I could feel my breathing get strained as Hyolyn continued jerking me. I was going to cum soon. I grunted as an expression of bliss.

"Ooooo girls I think he's ready to cum!" Hyolyn's voice sparkled with excitement. Having dated and slept with me before, Hyolyn was sensitive to my body's subtle tells, and could predict when I was close to cumming with rather keen accuracy.

"Move away, don't stand in front of him!" Hyolyn waved at the girls gathered directly in front of me, who quickly scrambled aside.

Hyolyn sped up the rhythm of her hand, and my breathing got harder too.

"It's coming, its coming, its coming... he's cumming!"

And with that, I released myself. The first blast of cum flew out with astounding force, and the pleasure rocketed through my skull. I began moaning as Hyolyn kept a steady stroking pace on me, milking out rope after rope of semen all over the floor.

The girls were going hysterical. As I exploded, they'd let out a collective scream of excitement, with the girls nearer to me backing away as though afraid they might get splashed on.

"Oh my god!!" I heard Jinsol exclaim, before breaking into laughs. Jungeun beside her was pointing in awe.

"That's so much!" she exclaimed, looking at the mess I was making on the floor.

But I couldn't tell how the other girls were reacting; I was too engrossed in the wave after wave of pleasure that was flooding my body as Hyolyn expertly drained me of my load.

As my orgasm subsided, Hyolyn slowed down her stroking. Soon my cock had no more cum to release, and the last few drops were hanging from my trembling cock head.

"I hope you girls enjoyed that," she said, releasing my cock and examining her cum-stained fingers. I caught her eye and we exchanged a satisfied grin.

"I've never seen such a big cumshot before," Jungeun was saying.

"This is a real man for you," Hyolyn said, lifting her hands up to her face and giving her fingers a lick. The next moment she suddenly realised what she was doing and quickly dropped her hands.

"Having a little taste, seonsaengnim?" Jinsol asked, smiling cheekily. I saw Hyolyn's face flush a little.

"Pardon me, I didn't mean to do that," she said, quickly grabbing tissues and wiping her hands clean. I, however, knew she'd done it out of a force of habit.

"Now, we'll give Mr Kim a short rest before we continue on to our next hands-on experiment," Hyolyn jumped back into regular class routine.

"Ren, can you help wipe up your mess?" She whispered to me quickly. I nodded and grabbed the tissue box.

Hyolyn broke out the slides again and gave a quick lesson on handjob techniques. I recognised a few; The Twister, The Palm Rub, and one of my favourites: Endless Tunnel. But there also some I didn't recognise, like The Ring, The Claw, and The Campfire.

Man, I need to get more handjobs.

As I sat on a chair beside the teacher's table, facing the girls and listening to Hyolyn, I could feel my cock getting excited once again. After my orgasm, it never did quite deflate, although it did lose a bit of structural integrity. But now it was growing again and reaffirming its readiness for stimulation.

Gowon, who was sitting nearest to me at that moment, couldn't help but keep glancing back at my now-throbbing member.

That's right, you know you want it.

"Now, before we go any further," Hyolyn said, reaching the end of her slides.

"We'll have one of you try putting a new condom on Mr Kim."

I watched as the whole class seemed taken aback together.

"Wha- right now?" Heejin stammered.

"No Heejin, tomorrow after lunch." Hyunjin gave a sarcastic reply, narrowing her eyes at her friend.

"One volunteer, please." Hyolyn stepped forward, holding a fresh condom in her fingers.

I watched the class fidget awkwardly. I could understand their hesitation - who really wanted to be the first to jump at the chance to touch a stranger's genitals?

"I'll do it," Jungeun said, raising her hand.

"Uh, how about we let someone who's new to penis try." Hyolyn gestured for Jungeun to lower her hand, which she did with a disgruntled look.

"I can try."

The whole class turned to look at Haseul in the first row who'd just spoke.

"Wow," Gowon breathed, watching with everyone else as Haseul stood up and took the condom from Hyolyn.

"Now don't worry," Hyolyn said as I came over and stood in front of Haseul, my hands behind my back. "Just be calm and slow. Remember that this is the most sensitive organ of a man. You don't want to hurt him."

Haseul nodded. I could tell she was nervous, but at least she didn't seem afraid.

While Hyolyn gave my cock a quick lubing, Haseul got down on her knees onto a cushion which Hyolyn had pulled out of nowhere barely a minute ago. With her head now almost level with my fully-erect cock, Haseul seemed to be having a hard time focusing.

"Take your time, go for it," Hyolyn encouraged from beside me, releasing her hands off my freshly-lubricated penis. It glistened as it throbbed in front of her.

Taking a deep breath, Haseul raised her hands and pressed the center of the condom against my cock head. With slow movements, she tenderly gripped the edges of the condom and began pulling it backwards, unrolling the rubber as her hands went down along my shaft.

"Very good!" Hyolyn smiled as Haseul successfully applied the condom on me.

"Do you think you can demonstrate some handjob techniques for the class?" Hyolyn asked.

Haseul's expression showed that she'd clearly not been expecting this follow-up request. But she was determined to do her best.

Nodding, she faced my cock with determination in her eyes. She took my cock in her right hand, condom and all, and began moving her hand up and down on me.

"Get it, class rep!" Jinsol called out from the back.

So Haseul was a class representative?

Whatever the case, Haseul's strokes on me were slow and gentle. It was extremely hot that my penis was HER first penis, but there was no way her level of stroking would get me off.

Thankfully, Hyolyn seemed to notice too.

"You're not hold a twig, Haseul! Use more strength!"

Some of the girls laugh, but Haseul immediately firmed up her grip and began using a more powerful stroking motion. That was more like it.

"NOW he likes it!" Hyolyn was grinning as she watched me enjoy Haseul jerking my cock off.

"Do the campfire!" Hyunjin suddenly spoke up.

"Wha-" Haseul seemed taken aback.

"I wanna see it," Hyunjin said simply.

"That's not a bad idea," Hyolyn chimed in. "Show us the campfire, Haseul."

"Um, well, okay..."

Placing my shaft in between her open palms, Haseul began moving her hands forwards and backwards in a rotating fashion, as though she were spinning something between her hands. It felt incredible.

I leaned my head back and moaned sensuously.

"Wow, he really likes that." I heard Sooyoung's voice comment out loud.

"Now try an endless tunnel," I next hear Hyolyn say.

I looked back down in time to see Haseul start the next technique. She made a hole with the fingers of her right hand and slid my cock right through it. As her hand cleared my shaft and hit the base, her left hand did the same thing from the top of my cock. Meanwhile her other hand repositioned itself above her left hand, ready to slide down my cock all over again. She did this over and over again.

I moaned again, feeling wave after wave of pleasure flow through me.

Hyolyn got Haseul to perform a few more techniques on my cock. While she was halfway with showcasing the Ring technique, I felt my climax coming.

I quickly tapped Hyolyn on the elbow. She looked over, caught my eye, and seemed to understand immediately.

"Okay Haseul, he's ready to cum. Get ready."

Haseul seemed shocked.

"Uh, what do I do??" she asked.

"Just stroke! Stroke!"

At her teacher's instruction, Haseul abandoned the Ring and just gripped my cock with both hands and began pumping quickly.

"Not too fast!" Hyolyn reminded her. "Find your rhythm!"

Haseul eased off her tempo until she found a comfortable consistent pace. It was feeling amazing.

I was gonna cum.

And cum I did. With a might groan, I unleashed a load of cum right into the condom. As the transparent rubber tip was flooded with semen, the girls began yelling again. Haseul herself was screaming but she had the sense of mind to continue pumping my cock.

My body shook and trembled as Haseul milked out cumload after cumload into the condom.

"Okay, easy there," Hyolyn said, looking over me and down at my cock.

"I think he's done. Remove the condom please."

With shaking hands, Haseul clumsily pulled off my condom, resulting in a pool of my semen to spill out and land onto her skirt.

Haseul yelled out in dismay. Heejin quickly grabbed the tissue box and began helping her wipe up.

"Don't worry, that comes off," Jungeun said simply.

My cock was starting to deflate a bit. It was still dripping semen, however. Hyolyn reached down with a tissue and wiped off the excess cum.

"That was wonderful," she said softly that only I could hear. She winked at me and I grinned back.

After Haseul disposed of the ruined condom, the girls settled back into their seats and listened as Hyolyn gave the debriefing. I put my robe back on and set myself down onto the chair beside the teacher's table.

"So we're meeting back together again next week, Friday afternoon at 3:30pm, just like today!" Hyolyn said, before finally dismissing the class. The girls bowed and said their thank yous to both Hyolyn and me before the bounded out of the classroom in their own cliques, chatting away excitedly.

Hyolyn gathered her belongings and led me back into the adjacent classroom before throwing herself into me with a big hug.

"Thank you so so much!" She exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear as we separated from the hug.

"Did I do well?" I asked.

"You were great," she reassured me, setting her things down on a table and removing her spectacles. She also removed the pin holding her hair up, allowing her brown curvy waves of hair to fall down.

"It FELT great," I replied, grinning.

"You came a LOT, dude," she said. "When did you last cum?"

"Not since Tuesday, when they did the medical test on me."

"Wow, so that was 3 days worth of cum?"

I sniggered. "Oh please, I could go again if I had to."

Raising an eyebrow, Hyolyn stepped over to me.

"Could you really?" She asked in a sexy voice.

Her hand reached into my robe and gripped my cock.

I smiled back. "Oh yeah."

One satisfying blowjob later, I left the school fully-clothed.

It had been an amazing day. I couldn't wait for next week to come.

I walked for a few minutes to reach the bus stop behind the school, and sat down on a bench to wait for my ride.

As I browsed through dank memes on my phone, I heard the sound of pattering footsteps.

I looked up and had to physically prevent myself from doing a double-take.

It was one of the girls from the programme. Vivi, the quiet one who had barely spoken a single word throughout the whole lesson.

She sat down on another bench beside mine. She didn't seem to have noticed me.

I relaxed myself; there was no way she would recognise me, right? I was wearing a mask after all. It was fine.

I went back to my memes.

A few minutes later the bus arrived. As I stood up to catch it, I looked up and found myself looking into Vivi's eyes.

She was looking at me.

I paused in mid-step.

It was an odd look. She wasn't glaring, nor assessing me thoughtfully. She just seemed to look.

Deciding not to give her too much to look at, I quickly walked past her wordlessly and boarded my bus. She boarded the bus behind me.

She took a seat somewhere behind me, and even though I couldn't see her I swear I could feel her gaze on the back of my head.

It was slightly unnerving, but I distracted myself with even more memes.

15 minutes later and I reached my stop. I got off, and was shocked to see Vivi had gotten off too.

Was she following me??

But then Vivi turned and began walking down the street in the opposite direction of my apartment.

I guess she just stays nearby. No big deal.

I turned and walked off, but I had barely gone 10 metres when suddenly Vivi's voice rang out through the air:

"See you next week, Mr Kim!"

I spun around and saw Vivi was waving and smiling at me. I didn't know what expression to wear.

Still smiling, Vivi turned and continued walking down the street.

I wasn't sure how I felt at that moment. Horror? Dismay? Whatever the case, little did I know that from that moment on, everything was about to change for me.

yuda14me
yuda14me
153 Followers
12