All Comments on 'Loopholes Ch. 02'

by ZenZerker

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
YES !!

5 stars is not enough for this exciting story !! Will there be other chapters to this saga ??

GiveUaFreeFacialGiveUaFreeFacialabout 6 years ago
Great Story!

Love this chapter and the first one. Hope there are many more to come.

I really like how descriptive you are in your writing, but be careful about the overuse of some of your words. Especially some of the descriptors that aren’t widely used in general, tend to stick out if used repeatedly. For example, your use of words like rubbery, truncheon, O-shaped, mewl, clingy, and gummy; at first use they act as excellent terms to help us readers visualize the scene, but when used again and again, can become distracting.

All in all, great story! Can’t wait to read the next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best

Read and enjoyed both chapters. been reading this site more than a dozen years and this is the first story worth my time to write a comment. I hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More...in the family!

Good story...some long descriptive sentences...just how long will it take to include the mom in a sequal?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The twins have friends?

I can see this getting totally out of control. Or maybe a foursome?

Regardless, write on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

i came 5 times today because of ch1 and ch2. Man, that was an awesome tale!

ZenZerkerZenZerkerabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading my story!

If you enjoy my writing, check out my Patreon page for a new story every month, early access to new content, polls to pick the next project, and all that kind of stuff.

www.patreon.com/zenzerker

ZZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great storylines

Both chapters had great storylines and characters but too many words, too much repetition

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 5 years ago
Beautiful description, but not enough dialog

For my part, I would love to hear more dialog. I found the extended silences, especially when the characters have so much too say, increasingly awkward. I would like more talk of romance, dominance and submission.

“I love fucking your ass! I’m so close to cumming.”

“Oh, Nick, take my ass like you own it!”

“Does that mean you’re not just giving me your anal-cherry, but access to your sweet booty anytime I want?”

“As long as I’m with Sharon. I feel safe with her here.”

Nick’s cock twitched at the idea. “You’re saying, ‘Double or Nothing,’ eh?”

“I love the way your nasty mind works, Nick, almost as much as I love your fucking horse-cock working in and out of my butt! Yes! I want to be your little anytime/anywhere butt-slut, Nick! But only if you can turn out Sharon too, and she’s too passed out to promise right now.”

Sharon groggily asked, “Promise Nick what? Our pussies? Sally, you know we’re saving those those for the man we will marry! Not until the night we are engaged!”

Nick’s mind reeled at the concept. “Holy shit! You two girls plan to marry the same guy?”

Sally giggled. “Or set of guys, if we can find brothers, twins, or best friends! We’re already kind of promised to each other. So it’s sorta...”

Nick finished her sentence as he felt and heard his balls slap against Sally’s ass on a particularly deep and hard thrust; “Double or Nothing,” he laughed.

Finally, there should be some talk about birth control. Anal sex is just not good birth control, not with the way these girls like to play with cum and their own clits and pussies. They may be technically, “Virgins,” but they can still, pretty easily get knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

"Instead, feeling Tessa's snug rubbery anus twitch eagerly around his probing finger while his clit-rubbing digits kept frigging away on her nectar-squishy nub—"

My friend. You have too long been underappreciated. I recognize you for the master satirist you are.

Good work. I found this story delightful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3 pages too long - a little good stuff - then you overdo it - and it becomes repetitive slush.

PurplefizzPurplefizz11 months ago

Firstly I loved this, yes it was a bit tongue in cheek/ott, however I’m pretty sure there’s a great drinking game to be had by having to take a shot whenever one the words “Gummy” “Rubbery” “or Buttery” appears?

Back to the story for a moment, I’m surprised you didn’t have the girls replace their plugs, to save some of their “creamy delight” for later… 😉👍

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz. 5⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZenZerker@ZenZerker
5027 Followers
If you want to support me, check out my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/zenzerker All my stories are available on Patreon, where I post a new chapter every month, give or take the occasional delay. I will still post some stories here as well, in due time and without a schedule....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Loopholes Ch. 01 Previous Part
Loopholes Series Info