All Comments on 'Loopholes Ch. 03'

by ZenZerker

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic

This is the best series I have ever read. I hope you turn it into 30 chapters! Keep them coming!!! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic, but...

I enjoy all of ZZ's work, especially the buttsex, but this one felt like he ate a thesaurus and barfed it all out on the pages! I got a little tired of all the suplaritive descriptions of everything. But it won't keep me from reading all of his wonderfully lubricated prose and explicitly turgid submissions!

bigreddog543bigreddog543over 5 years ago

about twice as long as needed. The quality of the read goes down for me when there's a lot extra verbiage. Just get the twins into the action and see what develops

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 5 years ago
Voluptuous Aunt Jackie

A Lit Writer doesn’t add that detail unless “Voluptuous Aunt Jackie” is going to get fucked in this story. Here’s my guess, Jackie and her brother used to have butt sex, probably at the cabin. They used the same rationalizations that butt sex isn’t really sex, so it’s not really Incest either. The girls mother has figured out her daughters are getting fucked regularly in the ass. She’s not upset, because all the girls are happy. But she is curious. She wants to try anal too. But her husband won’t do it! He won’t give her what she needs, and that has caused marital tensions. It’s not because he’s a prude, but because he stupidly promised his sister, Jackie, that hers would be the only ass he ever drills. Again, he rationalizes that Anal isn’t “sex”, so it’s not Incest or Cheating. Somehow, Nick will ends up fucking Jackie, Mom (maybe even Minister/Dad—that would at least be a surprise), and all of them will end up fucking with the girls. At some point, I hope somebody takes a cock in their pussy. Reading about Nick’s “truncheon” stretching another asshole is getting monotonous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Story continues

How very thoughtful or GrantLeeStone to outline the rest of this story. What name does he/she submit stories under. Now, the word BESPECTACLED is way over used in this tale, along with other repetitive descriptions. IMHO

longknob14longknob14over 5 years ago
Now that's what I call an Anal story!

Wow! The best story I ever ready in this category!

I loved how you could describe the same thing, in different words, over and over again. How I wish I could give it more than 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another good story But ??

I am waiting for more Chapters .. Also Get the twins more active ..

MartyMBMartyMBover 4 years ago
Mentioned a tad too often

I got really tired of being reminded that Tessa was the pastor's eldest daughter. Once, perhaps twice, per chapter is all that is needed.

oakbloke82oakbloke82about 4 years ago
Wow!

When do we get to read more of this story?

Jonathanmartin322Jonathanmartin322almost 4 years ago

Any more coming? I enjoy all your work. Thanks for the effort.

slowhanddukeslowhanddukeover 3 years ago

Love this series. Been well over a year since this installment. Would love to see how it goes when the twins join Tessa and Nick in the cabin. And will we ever find out the importance of the promise ring being missing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best ever!

You're god of story telling 🙏🏼

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Does the author plan on writing a new chapter? This story is amazing!

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

The lack of a further chapter is very disappointing. 5 stars nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A few too many adjectives and adverbs used in describing the scenes, but it does make the story really hot. Overall a great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZenZerker@ZenZerker
If you want to support me, check out my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/zenzerker All my stories are available on Patreon, where I post a new chapter every month, give or take the occasional delay. I will still post some stories here as well, in due time and without a schedule....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Loopholes Ch. 02 Previous Part
Loopholes Series Info