Loopholes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moaning as she enjoyed the grunting vocalizations that Nick made as he gawked in awe at the priceless picture created by the combination of her cock-stretched lips sliding along his dong, her tiny hand pumping his veiny girth and her pillowy tits wrapped around the lower half of his shaft, Tessa couldn't help but giggle inside as she noticed how her ass-obsessed lover's gaze still kept straying toward her big juicy booty, whose plump roundness lay fully exposed to his stare now that she was lying down on her tummy. Always happy to notice that Nick's passion for her big bubble-butt was burning ever hotter, Tessa decided to further tease Nick by kicking her feet up in the air, attracting his attention to the soft jiggling ripples that her motions instilled in her luscious buns.

Given how swollen his schlong already was and how close she had already brought him to his climax with her devastating sucking/stroking/tit-fucking combo, Tessa couldn't entirely be sure if it was that little butt-centered show of hers that did it, but within moments Nick's fat sausage started throbbing violently between her boobs, his huge glans pulsating and swelling in her suckling mouth to signify his imminent ejaculation. A thrill of anticipation ran through the pastor's daughter's curvy body as she intensified her deep-throating plunges on Nick's massive pole while also accelerating the clit-frigging motions of her fingers on her drooling pussy.

Much to Tessa's delight, Nick's growl of release and the spray of dense seed that flooded her oral cavity preceded her own orgasm by a matter of heartbeats. The unique and always intoxicating taste of her lover's potent cum inundating her mouth instantly empowered Tessa's climax, making her digits circle her clit faster with every big warm jet of sperm she felt splashing into her gullet. Her girlcum-slick love button pulsated crazily under her frenzied fingertips as Tessa kept gulping down mouthful after heady mouthful of Nick's huge load, her cock-muffled mewls mingling with his ecstatic grunts while the bedspread underneath her crotch darkened from the widening puddle of her gushing girlcum steadily drenching the fabric.

Sucking and swallowing with wanton gusto, Tessa kept Nick's fat horsecock engulfed in the liquid heat of her talented mouth until she had drained his huge balls of every last drop of cum they held, and even then, when she slowly let his veiny shaft slide out of her gorgeous lips, she did so with reluctant slowness, finally planting a long cheek-hollowing parting kiss on his fat purple glans that made Nick writhe in pleasure and sigh his wordless appreciation of her dick-worshiping skills. As he reclined against the headboard, panting and grinning at her as he pushed his glasses back on his nose and blinked his orgasm-clouded eyes at her in disbelieving adoration, Tessa opened her mouth to show Nick how his last mouthful of cum still coated her palate and submerged her tongue, saturating her taste buds with his unique flavor. After gulping down that final creamy treat with and exaggeratedly slutty swallowing sound, Tessa smacked her lips in lewd appreciation and giggled before speaking.

"Okay, now that I ate my snack I'm ready to go back to camp!"

Their mingled chuckles filled the room and their happiness lingered even as Nick rummaged in his bag to get an energy drink, which they shared immediately, and one of Tessa's favorite candy bars, which she took with a nod and an appreciative smile. Once they were fully dressed again, they joked and chatted briefly on the porch, planning ahead for the incoming night's fun and getting excited all over again. Sensing that if she didn't leave right there and then she would be offering Nick her ass to plow hard and deep again within moments, which would make her absence from camp even more blatant than it might already be, Tessa shook her pretty head and stood up on her tip toes to plant a quick smooch on Nick's lips before taking her leave with a silvery laugh that trailed behind her as she scampered across the clearing toward the woods.

With a tummy full of cum and her favorite chocolate candy bar in her hand, Tessa turned and waved Nick goodbye as she made her way into the tree line and took the path that would lead her back to camp. On the cabin porch, Nick looked at her dreamily as he waved back, his eyes registering how her adorable face seemed to shine in the late afternoon sun, his attention caught by the swishing side to side motions of her ponytail. Most of all though, as Tessa walked away, Nick's stare lingered on the mouthwatering, jiggly undulations of her plump asscheeks straining against the booty-hugging fabric of her shorts while her luscious bubble-butt swayed deliciously with her every step, until she finally disappeared into the dusky forest and he was left with a bunch of afterimages and fresh memories of their latest anal romp.

Those thoughts and the anticipation for the buttfuckfest that would surely ensue once Tessa and the twins returned later that night brought a huge grin to Nick's face, putting a spring in his step as he headed back inside the cabin. All of a sudden though, an unexpected realization hit him, stopping him dead in his tracks and forcing him to blink his eyes and tilt his head in disbelieve as he tried to focus on the abrupt epiphany he was having: Tessa's silver ring was gone. The promise ring her current dumbass boyfriend had given her had not been on Tessa's finger that day, or at least Nick hadn't noticed it, not even once.

Fully lucid now that he had let some of his accumulated buttlust loose, stunned by the sharp clarity with which that random thought had hit him, Nick scrutinized his sudden realization with the sharp and methodical rationality of which he was capable, going through key moments of the time he had just spent with Tessa to conjure up any mental image involving her hands that could prove or disprove his initial hypothesis. After carefully examining his recollections, Nick couldn't identify one single moment when he remembered seeing the ring on her finger. It simply hadn't been there: not when she had jacked off his schlong two-handed, not when she had pressed her pillowy boobs around his shaft with her dainty hands, not when she had grabbed hard onto the porch railing to withstand his relentless booty-pounding rampage, not when she had thrown her arms around his neck to be carried inside, and not when she had added the soft touch of her cock-wrapping fingers to her ultimate blowjob and titfuck combo.

"Tessa isn't wearing her promise ring anymore..." Nick murmured dreamily to himself, turning to cast a far-away look at the trees bathing in the warm light of the afternoon sun. His smile was broader and goofier than ever, his dick flexing in his pants and his heart beating faster as he felt a rush of joy and anticipation course through him.

Now even more than before, Nick couldn't wait for the night to come and bring Tessa back to him.