All Comments on 'Loose Lips'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 150 Comments (Page 2)
Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

I read it again and perhaps I was too harsh. Yes, these are two immature characters who make one bad decision after another and the ending isn't exactly the handsome prince riding to the rescue, but sometimes we need to think about immature people who make bad decisions. So this story is better than I first thought, although I can't say it is enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

MS13 & Russian Mafia at war. A sight to behold. Yuve dun better Skip. Da end sux! LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ez a történet több sebből is vérzik,erőtlen,pontatlan hihetetlennek tűnő gyenge fordulatokkal!!!Sajnálom ,de ez nem tetszett,max. 1 csillag!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoy your stories but you tend to write halfway then just stop now usually i am not for the recon stories but after reading the whole story and finding no ending on a few of your stories well lets just say its frustrating

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the first two thirds or so of the story, but the last part really sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sucks that she gets what she wants and the poor bastard husband gets killed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Weird...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the wife was scum and really needed some revenge and a true shitty life

And mark, sleeping with a married woman, also scum and needed revenge.

Cant fault the husband trying to learn how to keep his wife, I mean she caused it.

Bear1437Bear1437over 2 years ago

Overall a really shitty piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, it could have been worse... At least he didn't go have gender reassignment surgery, only to return and start a relationship with his now at-least-bisexual ex wife. Now THAT would be ridiculous...

Seriously, how do you write without pulling a muscle with these reaches? It makes it damn near impossible to suspend disbelief when you go so far off the deep end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, what a piece of shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck off

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a very sad screwed up desperate story hat is filled with disrespectful and inconsiderate people. No one and not a single one seemed to understand or may any attempt to seriously consider or think through the feelings of another, much less their so called loved ones!

Yes, we read the whole story while shaking our heads with the pain and suffering caused by those who supposedly care.

A very dark and upsetting story of what could and should be - instead of a truly hateful and disappointing ending.

Thank God there is NO chapter 2.

As a writer, did you experience this level of hate, disrespect and disappointment in you life that was the catalyst for you to wast your time writing this mess?

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Not really

Encouraging story a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your writing has not changed so no comment needed there. The story plot was good. The ending is as it should be with the story as presented..She got the big cock and heading into a possible good relationship...Dicky dick got his due for getting into an affair with a married woman. Did I like the story? Not really. 3 stars worth simply because you did not use Drugged,Drunk or Blackmail as an excuse for infidelity and reconciliation.Plus it did hold my attention to see how it played out..a story should do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible! Absolutely terrible!

So many relationship screwups and total disrespect without any thought or concern about a supposed loved one! Worst communication ever without any sincere apology or I’m Sorry - until the pressure when the cats out of the bag!

If the greatest wish is reuniting together in love forever and ever, there should never be any consideration or any other thoughts of other relationships - much less sex.

The wanting and loving desire should have resulted in multiple trips to Phoenix to beg for forgiveness- repeatedly.

We question the sincerity by the lack of true deep from the heart and soul dedication to recapture what was once that made life worth living as your eyes gaze upon your only hearts desire to live!

Good story line, but we feel so mis-directed and constant missed opportunities……

Obviously rekindling the embers was not a strong enough or important enough goal.

So very sad!

SW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Childish and stretched-out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty screwed up

WrickettsWrickettsabout 2 years ago

Wow one of the worst story I’ve ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes, there was total disrespect from Jill's words to her friends to her husband. But I'm not sure that this verbal abuse on a 1 time basis should result in a visit to a divorce lawyer. Jill should've known what alcohol does to her brain but evidently didn't care; she just wanted to join the conversation, no matter how it'd disrespect her husband. And with his hearing her words & seeing the results of them, Jack's humiliation. A separation with councelling would've been the better way without getting a lawyer involved.

Jack's blocking Jill's calls, while initially understood, would go to not help the situation. You can't rectify any situation if there's no talking. I'm tossed about my feeling of Jack learning from other women as well as him telling his wife to sample larger cocks, though I understand the whys involved. I felt the story was somewhat dragged out; though many times I enjoy the different viewpoints written, I'm not sure if I liked the Jack's viewpoint, then Jill.

Lastly, I felt the story of the gun battle between MS13 & the Russian mafia was a bit rushed; definitely felt that with Jack's sudden call to his wife. How did he escape? Did he see it going down? In the office & then told? Important info left out.

Overall, a nice story, but the above lowers my rating to 3 stars. And in closing: this story puts a new meaning to "Jack & Jill went up the hill...." lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm giving this 3 stars. One poster that wrote this story's screwed up is totally right! It's also a sad story. Jill wanted to get away from her husband who knew her speaking "abilities" once alcohol's at play. And fuck up she did. Irregardless of her reasonings, to say what she said's just downright wrong & fucked up. But Marvin should've talked to her prior to going to Phoenix. Maybe the situation could've been diffused; then maybe not. By not talking, nothing can get accomplished.

Jill never confronted her friends about the embarrassment that Marvin felt when they let their husbands know of her statements, despite promises not to. In this instance, & in their advising up to the divorce, kinda shows Jill's worried about her husband, but it seems not as much as her friends. Lastly, Marvin's call to Jill (last sentence): what brought that on? Did he leave Phoenix or take some days off? Why back to Jill, who in the heat of cumming, called out Mark's name (doesn't matter which one) and not Marvin's.

Because of these things, I downgraded an otherwise 4 stars to 3. -- Bob

Ocker53Ocker53about 2 years ago

This story started out okay then went to the ridiculous ⭐️

FseriesFseriesabout 2 years ago

Just dumb scenarios all around.

mole114mole114about 2 years ago

Imagine saying pass me the salt and she never this guy would divorce her seriously weak story she never cheated he did she wanted back she felt like she betrayed he did she said things so what you are married discuss and solve don’t run away 1*

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 2 years ago
Definitely one of the 5

Worst stories I have ever read. Decent storyline but very poorly written and no likeable characters.

FishinCaptainFishinCaptainalmost 2 years ago

A terribly convoluted story. Sad, sad, sad!

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuturealmost 2 years ago

For a writer of your level, this just isn't you. This kind of level or crap and poor storyline, unlikeable characters I would expect from a new writer which site was eager to have, not a seasoned Vet

PastMasterPastMasteralmost 2 years ago

not a good story - calling someone Dinky dick on its own is not a reason for such harsh reaction. not a fan of the ending either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was REALLY getting NICE. But that stinking ABRUPT ENDING - RRRRRRRRR!!! Yes, it could be seen coming, but a little finesse is not to much to ask, is it ?!? From a 5.8 to a generous 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She's happy to get away from her husband's kill-joy ways & winds up belittling him. He hears it then runs away. Both have some rust in their grey matters. 1) If she knows drinking a lot gets her in trouble, impose a limit of 1-2. Wanting to be part of the "gang" about talking about their husbands, then deriding & disrespecting him shows a lot of what she is as a person.

2) He leaves after hearing this, but not for a night or so. Be a man & confront her with her actions. Going the divorce route shortly after is outrageous. At least a separation, if he feels that's the way to go - at the worst. 3) The ending seemed to be out of nowhere. He's reported killed in the gun fight, but winds up alive. No explanations.

>> This was not the greatest story with a lot of unfortunate holes in it. Having read some good stories from this author, this one saddens me that he/ she'd write something like this. 2 stars- better storyline & might've been 4. Bob

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Deserve

Jack got what he deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is not your best work.Try again partner.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

ROFLMFAO

You actually thought this pile of fecal matter was good? The premise was barely tolerable and every single person who has more than 1 usable brain cell KNEW she'd fuck Mark, I stopped halfway down page two when she said "Jack wanted me to try a big cock" I literally laughed out loud and groaned at the same time, in fact Im sure my eyes rolled up in to my head as well.

Sorry chump that was fucking horribly stupid, dumb, inane, weak, ridiculous, worthless and did I mention stupid? Because it was stupid too. To those who read the comments first DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

until the ending and Misha's revelation it was interesting.

rebolzrebolzover 1 year ago

I enjoy your body of work but the ending in this story about the Russian mafia and ms13 kinda sucked. Too far out in left field. To continue with baseball references you struck out in this story but you still have a very high batting average.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure why so many people dumped on this one. Not your best but it shows a man standing up to disrespect from a wife who is a disgusting, disrespectful big mouth drunk. She deserved what he did to her and more. He even gave her a second chance and she failed again. Typical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The kitchen sink approach. This story isn't missing much, but it missed for me. I nearly always enjoy your writing, so I am a bit disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a hot mess. Yes the wife was a jerk and a bitch talking to the other women, but she wasn't even truthful about his lack of love making skills. It is true at 4 inches that orgasms via vaginal penetration would be difficult. Faling orgasms is not a crime. Talking about them to friends is a dick move. Her slip up with saying Mark was a mistake (remember Jack pushed her into it), but Jack overreacted and is an insecure little shit. Then story goes off the rails. He caves in divorce. Ends up with Misha who is a mob boss's wife and they all die. Meanwhile she is holing up with the opportunistic Mark. Who suddenly improves and ups his game in the sack in a short time. Meh. Utter chaos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Simply awful. Couldn't read much of it. If it was a book I would have thrown it away.

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 1 year ago

your worst. really bad

Busman19639Busman1963912 months ago

A stupid story going back and forth with no progress by either character.

Alvares1414Alvares141412 months ago

Stupid, STUPID story

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson9 months ago

I normally love your stories but this one was extremely disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

alcohol trope is boring you know there are lots of people who don't drink i

'll never date a lush it's a built-in excuse I was drunk I hate drunk girls.If you have to get drunk to socialize miss me with that lame story drunk slut worthless guy

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wait did Jill kill herself? If not why did she get a happy ending after being such a horrid woman? I need answers! lol. I think maybe she still killed herself because she said she wanted to die and be with her husband not Mark.

I need answers! haha cool story man but the lack of answers frustrates me

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Destroying your own story is a common theme here but you took it to another level. The biggest issue was that it was rushed. If you want to torture your audience then rock on with your choice, but finishing the story quickly because you just want to be done with it is the real sin.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I believe this was your lowest rating for any of your stories. Wonder why!

NitpicNitpic3 months ago
Supprised

Supprised at some of the comments.So Jill shot her mouth off when she was drunk,so what,people do that.What people don't do is throw their toys out the pram and run away like Jack did.He must be a very insecure person besides being vindictive.I think the author got it spot on,Jack got what he deserved and Jill found love and motherhood.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Too clever by half.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous