All Comments on 'Loose Lips'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 150 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
This is a tragedy with a weak point...

This is a tragedy with a strong weak point...A weak point that destroys the whole story: Why in hell would she call the name of a man with whome she had just one lousy fuck and could have given her a STD, when fucking her husband she missed so much? That was put there to end the marriage and make him die in the end...Not a good ending, not even with the unbelievable Mark's character change...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF!?!?

Ending made the whole thing worthless and a complete waste of my time. Bad idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Now THAT was the definition of OVER-THE-TOP!

The worst part was the lesbians. If they're lesbians they don't have anything to do with hairy, stinky men and their dicks. The next joke was the 70/30 split. It's a no-fault world. With no kids and a moron for an attorney the Court awards a 50/50 split of their assets and possibly short term alimony. And then the gang war? He should have been an Ex-Navy Seal and killed all the gang members. I think that's the only cliche you left out. Too stupid and too funny for words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Inadequate Foundation for the Ending

Skippy, I recognize this is your story and you have every right to please yourself in choosing the fates of your characters. You must hsve realized most of your readers would be disappointed by this ending. Please accept this feedback regarding Jack's death:

Being confronted with senseless tragedy is not what I wish to happen when I visit Literotica. You did a disservice to your readers when you did not warn in your introduction that the story would prove to be dark.l have trepidation about reading any more of your work.

Even if you had offered a warning there was insufficient background laid to justify the ending. Neither the roles of Misha as a character nor her relationship with Jack were sufficiently developed in the story to play such a pivotal role in the outcome . Moreover the Mafia connection came completely out of the blue very late in the story. It seemed inconsistent with Jack's character that he persued a relationship with her after he learned of her circumstances.

Nonetheless thank you for submitting the tale.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

That was an interesting story until you ruined it with that bizarre ending. I did wonder why this had such a terrible score, but now I understand.

How can Jack be narrating the story if he's dead? This should have been told in third person, especially with the PoV switches between Jack and Jill.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 4 years ago
NO NO NO

Please tell me this is a parody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF

Weird??

I guess the point is, that because Jack is such an insufferable dipshit he gets

'Karma"-lized.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I can't rate this any lower than a 1, or I would. This ground has been covered by other authors, and much better than this offering.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Wow

This must be what it feels like to be a hemophiliac bleeding to death. That story was like a runaway train.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You couldn't think of anything better

That had to be one of the worst endings I have read on this site yet. because of the ending it doesn't deserve a second read.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Sorry, but no.

Two very immature characters too immature for marriage and two snakes that take advantage of them. The writing wasn't bad, but the story has no appeal for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This was all over the place

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OK

This wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. I wonder why the low scores. First, I think killing off Jack so suddenly probably pissed off the BTB folks and RAAC folks alike. This was story that really needed a heartwarming reconciliation, but was denied.

My overall impression it was a muddled mess. Jill thoughts on page one where weird. The first thing she does when she finds out Jack is go on a hate filled tirade. Where did that come from? Was Jill always that easily provoked? I would think confusion and concern would be the emotions felt. Then she jumps to that Jack being a cheater. Where did that come from?

From there the story seem to be lacking real emotion. It was too clinical. Jack: 'I'll hire lesbians to make me a better lover. Jill try out some guys with bigger weenies to see if that is what you want.' Maybe that was Jill's problem with Jack; he was too much like Data from Star Trek TNG.

Then there's Jill: 'I'll buy a dildo the size of Mark and name it "Mark"' Really? And how's that supposed to make her fell better about Jack. It seem more like she was conditioning herself for Mark or someone bigger. It doesn't make sense to that if she wished to reconcile with Jack.

By the time I got the end of the story I stopped caring. Anyway, like I inferred it's wasn't bad to be a 2, but also not good enough to be 4 or 5. The grammar and mechanics were fine. So I gave a 'meh' rating of 3.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
4 stars for the writing.

The topic is painful. There is nothing a man can do to make his dick bigger. I hear there is now surgery to make a dick thicker. That maybe a solution for some. Look it up on U-tube.

The part I didn't like about the story was the ending. It felt rushed and lacking of explanation of what transpired. Also it validated that in the end, the wife did go to a guy with a bigger dick. She was ready to have a life with him when he left. It validated the big dick concept. So what was the point of this story other than making guys like this feel worse?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Train wreck

anatomical/sexual ignorance coupled with weirdly disjointed character and plot development. Authors here should know that the G-Spot is no more than about an inch inside and even a micropenis can reach it. The MC's 4" cock couldn't avoid hitting it. 70% of women report they don't orgasm vaginally. It isn't a cock size issue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pity the whore's whorish freinds

didnt suffer as well

Story would have been better if she killed herself

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well

That’s just stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Was surprised.

Definitely one of your worst stories I'm afraid. There was no point to the story. I even asked my husband and he agreed. No point.

Was a 1* but was VERY generous so I gave you 2*.

Amanda.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 4 years ago
Boy did this suck

For all the already mentioned reasons. The best comment asked how can a dead guy relay his own story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree with others...

...about the bizzare ending. Plus they really weren't soulmates if they are going out "sampling" others. What she did was bad, but he really over reacted. And then jack goes and becomes a lesbian. The writing itself was good so 3 stars for that. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
by the end....

I was hoping for the sleeping pills myself.

or some Russian named Yuri to be nice and put a bullet in my head.

God damn, what the fuck were you smoking dumbass

kiteareskitearesover 4 years ago
"I admit that I have a small penis."

Really? That's good of him to admit...but she already knew, if she didn't then she couldn't have said what she did...

Jack - 'Jill, see this mole-hill, watch as I turn it into a mountain.'

What a horrible character, so his wife said stuff to hurt is poor ego, man up, confront her. Use your precious talking about it, be the better person. Not run away and leave her drunk at a party and then home alone.

I fear for Jill's safety if he had caught her getting a bit of strange, she'd probably be hung on the cellar wall and skinned bit by bit over the next year for such a heinous crime.

Then after Jill's terrible actions the one to actually commit adultery is him. I don't know if you meant to create such a pathetic man, but if you did congratulations.

Poor Jill she may have married the man with the smallest penis, but she also married the biggest dick!

And then, just when I thought the Jack was over the top in his reaction to Jill's mouth, Skippy outdid him with the mafia path.

Yep,, I usually like your work Skippy, not this one. In some places it was too over-the-top (Jacks reactions), but in others it wasn't enough over the top, you should have gone full on Saddletramp/MMAS with it. :D

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
so

u have the husband turning women into prostitutes, and the wife turning into a size queen lol small penis stories make for bad stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
lost me

Started out great but then you lost me. Ignoring the Russian Mafia what I found flawed was his wanting her to take 90 days to experience as much big cock as she could so that she could decide what she wanted in the marriage. I hope I got that right. She already said she did not want a divorce and she wanted the love they shared. So why would he want her to do that? Why was this now about her happiness and not his? No way would that fix a marriage.

Second thing that never really came up much was his embarrassment at work. He mentions the name plate "Dinky Dick" and he does much later on say he needs Phoenix as he couldn't go back to the old office. I think much more could have been shared about how his entire town would be laughing at him and how everyone at work would know. But how did people at her place of work, like Mark, find out? Was the BBQ work friends?

Lastly, she far too easily starts dating and going after Mark. If she was so sad and contrite she wouldn't have anything to do with another man (or woman) for quite awhile. Maybe do counseling or some church thing. Instead she calls up Mark for sex. So much for her really being in love. And after all said and done she wins. She gets the big divorce settlement and she gets Mark. No real suffering for ruining a 7 year marriage and soiling a guys reputation.

She should have gotten an incurable STD from Mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well at least

You wrote a story about two dimwits who could never RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Better then all the cucky shit going around

Was not your best . But miles better then all the cum slurpers wimpy half fags been putting out . Looking forward to see more stories from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pathetic

This was way way below what I have come to expect from your stories...almost as if you outsourced this to a school kid to complete!!! The threads of the story kept on jumping...both a characters seem to be too shallow to be believeable...if you thought that the frequent changes in the story line would keep the reader hooked...u surely missed it by a mile !!! Thanks but no thanks...u have a lot of work to do to regain your earlier standards....

Rob5373Rob5373over 4 years ago
I have to agree with the others

Not your best submission, it had promise at first then went down hill. 2*

All the infidelity and Jack divorcing snd immediately asking Misha to marry him, didn’t make sense. Then, Jill fucking around with a guy that got an STD from hookers. What kind of guy is that? Story was rushed. Like I said, started out on a good theme, then crashed.

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
HOW MUCH EGO SPOILS A MARRIAGE

and sets up coincidenses in the next relationship. TKU MLJ LV NV

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Not the best

This started okay but he went totally over the top with his reaction. 7 years and he couldn't sit down with his life partner and make her understand how hurt he was? Then not making up and telling her to get some strange. Really stupid. This would have been a good reconciliation story but the ending was too quick and beyond belief. Ony 3 stars for decent writing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Thoughts

"Then I suppose it was just a coincidence that Tuesday morning there was a new nameplate on my desk saying, 'Dinky Dick.'" - How is it we didn't hear this from him before now? I don't think he even went into the office, and I don't think nameplates can be made that soon.

I don't think that lesbians are going to give blow jobs, or are into anal penetration.

"Instead of talking to you, he leaves." - Instead of talking to HIM, she talked to the other women.

All the crap with Mark's daughter, the girl's mother dying, Russian Mafia, Jack getting killed, good grief!

ArsVampyreArsVampyreover 4 years ago
What's with the ending?

I mean, sure, there's a tiny bit of setup about the Russian Mafia, but... seriously? "Oh, he's dead. His girlfriend's husband's gang enemies killed her, her kid, and then him. Have a nice day!"

What?

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineover 4 years ago
Really if you ask lady's in a group they will all say big dick great sex !

But if your talking one on one you will hear how guys with the smaller dicks try harder and most of the time do a better job. Now there is always the stud that's above all others but most stay single they only good for sex nothing else . You must ask yourself if the smaller dicks are so bad why they marry them? All the stories on here it's the little dick guys that are married . And the big dicks that cheat .

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 4 years ago
Lazy.

When you do not know how to finish a story, just put it aside until you do. This "Russian Mafia" wrap up was simply crap.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 4 years ago
It was over the top

She also had really shit tier friends too. She was also immature in how she handled getting drunk. Being drunk doesn't give you a free pass for everything. He overreacted. I get him being mad, but it seemed way over the top. The whole thing was a mess.

tizwickytizwickyover 4 years ago
Horrible Ending

It started out good but then it crashed and burned at the end. Try agin and thanks for playing.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Yeah

Damn good writing but depressing. Going back to the start of the story, don’t be married to a drunk

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If anyone knows about dicks

it's Nipplesandwine This asshole has sucked more cum than annony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bit

Bit extreme being killed,but Jack brought it on himself with his childish attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

What a story. And not in a good way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1*

A terrible fucked up ending. A pretty good story until then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Done before and done much, much better by other writers. So over the top its not funny. Russian mafia? That got you 1* alone for that, then there's the switching tenses in the same sentence. Not well written at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It really was

A piss poor ending. Try it again, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Something not addressed in the story

Jill gets very out of control when drinking both in quantity and with her drunken actions. I didn't see where Jill did anything about it. It would seem to be on obvious area to address. I might of missed it as I started losing interest half way through.

Simple fix scenario:

Jill: Jack, tell me what to do to fix this.

Jack: Get yourself checked into a treatment center so you can stop being loud mouthed booze hag.

Jill gets her crap together. All is good.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Anon, I'm about to be negative again

Apart from yating switching POVs the guy is a real sissy, deserving of being a willing cuck. He knew he was a useless lover and obviously hever tried to learn to be better.

He overhears girl talk and goes off crying and throws a tantrum. She really does deserve a husband who at least tries.

Please just use 3rd person POV instead of changing I's.

Had to stop on 1st page.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 4 years ago

This had potential to start off with then went from 0-60. Nothing really resolved and the ending seemed pointless.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Ultimate Karma

It seems Jack got what he deserved,or should I say Dinky Dick,since Jill got a huge chunk out of the divorce,and Dinky Dick got his guts splattered all over his Lovers Apartment.

How can I say this about him,well let me explain.Jack basically was trying to Justify leaving and boning other Women after leaving Jill,but to be honest Jill had just cause to say what she said about Jack,cause what he did was 10 times worse,but instead of trying to go back to Jill he went to be with his Lover Misha and ended up being filled with more holes than swiss cheese.

As for Jill she finally found love in her lover Mark and are raising his Daughter as a loving family,so Jill may have still loved Jack but he was the one who threw it all away so justice was served for him,and Jill got a somewhat Happy Ending.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 4 years ago
On 2nd read

Maybe he didn't overreact? I mean she gets drunk and she goes out of control and clearly her body can't handle it if she's useless all the next day and half the day after. Plus her friends are blabber mouths and she's gullible as fuck.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@Nipplesandwine Re: Dick Size

I'm not inclined to go back and look, but didn't he say that they had sex before they were married? So she should have known about both his size and abilities.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
Are all men with little dicks that sensitive about it?

I mean, damn.

Lesbians who have sex with men... Doesn't sound like real lesbians.

Russian mafia???

Won't, there goes Fonzy on his motorcycle over the tank of killer Russian mafia, lesbian sharks.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lots of twist.

The ending was murder. Craziness galore.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Usually

Usually a big Skippy fan, but not this time. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The problem with this kind of LW story

Is that the focus or the solution In these types of stories Almost always go back to the husband proving his sex skills with not a lot of Focus on why the wife after so many years of marriage has never told her husband what she needs or wants .

When authors like this particular one who is reasonably skilled and write a decent story from time to time... Takes the story into a place where the husband ends up getting all sorts of sexual practice from other women... The actual or big problem gets ignored.

Harryin VA

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not one of your best .

You kind of wrote your lead characters into corners and I was really interested in finding out how you were going to twist this plot and save the story .

And then you involved the Russian mafia , and it became clear .... !

You had run out of ideas so you finished it with a gunfight .

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 4 years ago
Very Predictable

Drifted into the realm s of LA LA Land, totally unbelievable, male character comes across as a loser of the first order. He should have gone into the room where his wife was gossiping and dragged her out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

so why would you kill jack and his russian girlfriend why not have the russkilled off and jack and her marry and live a good life why does the good guy have to die and the slut get on with a good life

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Extreme

The result was a bit extreme,but Jack deservered it for his immovable attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why

This was going fantastic till you killed jack and this stupid Russian Mafia was just Over The Top this story was a blinder till as I said was this introduction of this stupid Russian Mafia this story lost its way when the 2 women told jack to try a tighter pussy got to say now that you were on the brink of becoming a “god “ in world of Literotica but this story has pushed you back to a normal everyday writer so sorry you were so close just stop take your time and don’t get carried away ok

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
The Russian Mafia???

That was really far fetched. I do appreciate there wasn’t some sugary reconciliation though. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yeah, nah.

More than a little bail out at the ending. Ran out of motivation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WHAT THE FUCK.....

You took a perfectly good story and just fucked up the ending !!!!

Really, Russian mob and MS13.... really???

What you did was turn an intriguing story fucked it up with the gun fire and then have the gall to turn it into a Fucking Disney movie with Marks phone call !!!

I suggest you write an alternate ending because this one SUCKED !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sucky-Sucky-Sucky Ending!

You took a decent story that had potential to end well and had it crash & burn at then end. 4-5 ===> 1

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
3 stars but barely!!!

What an absolute shitty ending!!! The bitchy EX should have died, Maybe the STD should have been HIV!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Get a life, learn the facts

By far and large, women prefer average size penises. That being between 5 an 6 inches and of normal diameter; larger ones hurt, besides those with larger ones do not know technique..... Since the vagina is the only part of the woman's sex organs with nerve endings and it being 3 inches.... a four inch erection can easily get the job done, along with proper technique. About 25% of women get off with penetration.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Too stupid. The clear majority of your stories are great, this is one of your stories I do not like.

I do not think you liked it either, the rushed ending is evidence of that to me.

You just wanted to finish a bad story and be done with it.

On to the next story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The author NEVER gave Jack a real shot at happiness

The author obviously have an issue with men. Jack had no chance whatsoever to be happy, after being publicly humiliated by the same woman who professed a deep love for him. I wonder what would she do to him, if she hated him. Why didn't you kill Dinky Dick Jack at the beginning of the story in a car accident or an airplane accident, or an infection with COVID-19 and saved us from reading this asinine story,

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 4 years ago
Marks phone call totally lost me

I did not think very much of Jack's reaction -- Jill's comment would have really embarrassed and hurt me if I was the recipient, but she was drunk and such drunk comments are not a reason to disavow the "better or worse till death do us part."

So maybe Jack deserved to die, but dropping the maffia at the end seemed like a cheap plug-in.

Then, Marks phone call comes out of the blue and I still do not understand the point of the call. So, I left angry and confused.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Poor Jack

Jack's full name was Jack Medoff

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Deserved

Jack got what he deserved.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Deserve

Jack deserved what he got.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Imbeciles writing that Jack deserved what he got....

LW is illuminating.

Apart from idiot comments, this is yet another author writing male as sniveling, weak, low T cucks. A woman who did what Jill did deserves to be kicked to the curb. Instead, we get an MC who weeps, vacillates, tells the wife to cuck him, and let's her fuck him in a divorce settlement.

As if that's not enough, we get yet another dose of the big cock myth. If the author had a big cock he'd know that the porn bullshit about huge being better is bullshit. 4" inches will stimulate all the nerve endings in a vagina, and a smaller guy is more likely to stay hard (which is far more important than size) than a huge cock. If huge were such a pleaser for women, then natural selection wouldn't make them so rare. The reality is that if you are significantly larger you lose girlfriends because, for example, "I'm tired of feeling like I have a tree trunk on my pussy" or "It tears me and makes me spot". Authors who go on about big cocks are insecure for some reason or closeted homosexuals

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I don't understand why so many people think Jill's comment at the party was a small thing.

Publicly ridiculing and disrespecting your spouse is a very serious matter, especially when the ridicule and disrespect becomes the basis for mobbing in the workplace. Being drunk is not an acceptable excuse, because if being drunk causes you to act in such a horrible fashion, then you simply should not get drunk at all.

I do not think that Jack was overreacting in that instance, but I do think the lack of any reaction by his employer was a serious concern.

I do, however, think that Jack did overreact during the final sex scene between him and Jill. Given the circumstances, I find it understandable that he would overreact, but slipping the wrong name at an inopportune moment is something that can happen to anyone. It has happened to me once, and I wasn't even thinking of the person who's name I spoke.

bigguy323bigguy323almost 4 years ago

That had to be the worst ending ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Horribly bad

I just couldnt believe what I was reading. This story was all over the place and this wife character is as bad as they come. The wife had the stupid loose lips, yet you make the husband so wimpy and then kill him and end it where it looks like the wife will get a happy ending?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Her friends

Her friends seemed upset that a man with a 'Dinky Dick' thought he had the right to make any demands of his wife. I suppose that they would have been more sympathetic if he had just known his place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stupid

Shit story . He gets killed by Russian mob and sge is dp heartbroken when her actions are the causr,. 1 star for stupid white coming out on top

ctdansctdansover 3 years ago
sucked ending

He never once mentions that if they get back together hey need to move, new friends, new job as how could he escape "dinky dick" reputation.

Now he is dead and she gets a new wonderful lover and a ready made family?

She needs to suffer, not him.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Surely this was not the final ending!!! Even a Cuckold RAAC end would be better...

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Wow, this got progressively more bizarre as it progressed.

The ending is hilarious.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Amazingly bad.

Started good then turned to s***.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 3 years ago
No chance for Jack

I wondered what motivated the author hatred towards poor Jack? Has he had a dislike to somebody named Jack in his life? In the story, no matter what Jack did to compensate for his biological lack of penis size, he got screwed. I guess for the author "good guys finish last" lives on. At the end, he left absolutely no future for Jack, but gave one to Jill and Mark. I guess his female slanted end annoyed my sense of righteousness, but reminded me that "life is not fair." Thanks for the story.

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

Sad and surprising story. Well written but what the F!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Its easy to criticize someone for staying in a relationship after an affair but it sometimes is worth the effort to fix rather than realize later that you still love them. If it can't be repaired you still have the same options as before. Granted, this is a story but . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thank you for your story. Never saw a couple of those twists coming!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"I couldn't legitimately try to make it seem my husband had a big dick. He didn't." - "Legitimately?" Who cares? It's not like you're testifying under oath? What's wrong with saying, "Jack's not huge, but he satisfies me?" "Not huge" covers a wide range without lying, and it gets in the pertinent fact, that he satisfies her.

/

God, this had everything but the kitchen sink, and not in a good way.

/

Each piece was way too short, better to have dropped half the things and built on a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Stupid fucked up story

Man whoever dreamed up this bunch of shit should not give up their day job, because this is pure bullshit. Dude you cant write for shit.

AlericAlericabout 3 years ago

So I have a suggestion for Jill, stop drinking to excess at parties. You know you run your mouth when drunk, so stop the stupid drinking. It's not a difficult thing either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If she has that kind of friends, who needs enemy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Gave up on the story it was a ridiculous story premise. No man in real life would runaway leaving a note saying he had to go somewhere for work purposes. In reality what would have happened is that he would drag her away from the party and had a screaming match with her. The story is engineered around a premise that simply wouldn't happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bleh

Talk about a steaming mess of a story

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

"It took a while to get away from Jack's 'good-time killing' supervision." - She KNOWS her drinking causes problems, she even uses that as her excuse, yet she makes an effort to get away from his "good-time" killing supervision.

/

As I said in an earlier comment, she didn't have to lies and say that he was big, just say "not huge." That covers everything from "dinky dick" to above average.

/

No way did the lesbians have anal sex with him or give him blow jobs!

/

"I will never do anything like that again." - IF he takes her back, there have to be STRICT limits on her drinking: NO drinking if he's not there, not even a glass of wine with lunch or dinner. If he is there, all drinks go through him,and if he says that's enough, she says, "Yes, Dear!"

/

There were so many good ways to end this: Have Jack get over her "Mark" skip; Have Misha and Mark be available so that they each get their HEAs. Instead you kill Jack off with a ridiculous "Russian Mafia" sub-plot while she gets her HEA with newly sensitive big dick Mark.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"Well, I'm going to give you time to think about what you did to me and our marriage. You will also have enough time to sample some bigger dicks. Maybe you will find someone who can give you the 'real' orgasms you're lacking now. We have 90 days of legal separation so your 'sampling' will not be considered adultery. At the end of that time, if you still want to be married to me AND can tell me why you think you can be happy with a Dinky Dick husband; I will listen. I won't promise any more than that."

Here we have the usual weak, needy, cuckish, LW husband character, along with the ridiculous, but ever popular, "big cock" cliche and the feminist "male pride" trope. This isn't worth a star.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

Well written fucked up plot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Damn alcoholics

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ugh, Alcoholics

Diecast1Diecast1about 3 years ago

the story is good ,the ending sucks!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
dumped

at lesbo mentally ill help

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - no comment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just a bunch of highly dysfunctional people, who cheat on each other. The only thing missing, is for them to live in a trailer park in Arkansas...

One star.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous