Loosen Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tevok
tevok
121 Followers

Her eyes snapped open as she felt something else, something besides his hands—and now mouth—on her tits, something besides his cock on her pussy. One of his hands had let go of her hips and circled around her, giving a slap to her ass before one of the fingers—probably the middle one—found its way to her asshole.

"Oh fuck... This is so wrong, fuck!..." Saoirse 'complained', throwing her head back and starting to bounce on his cock rather than ride it out of sheer pleasure.

"You like that, slut? You like having my finger up your ass?" He emphasized his point by thrusting his finger inside it, making Saoirse momentarily stop her bouncing and letting out a shrill moan. "What about my cock? Want my cock inside your tiny asshole?"

"Y-Yes..."

"Hm? I didn't hear it!" He began fingering her ass with strength now, pushing his finger in and out of it ignoring whichever resistance he found and making Saoirse's face scrunch up. "Tell me what you want!"

"I want you to fuck my asshole!" Saoirse screamed, her voice seeming to silence the entire bathroom.

"Then take it, slut!" With a strong movement he pulled Saoirse up, making her moan from the loss of his cock filling her, before he realigned and plunged his cock back inside her; this time, plunging deep into her ass.

"AAAARRGGHHH!!!" Saoirse screamed out in pain and pleasure, not used to anything inside her ass much less something that big.

After a brief period of readjustment, of slow fucking as she got used to the feeling of cock inside her ass, they resumed their intense fucking; this time Saoirse wasn't controlling the ride, but rather being used like a ragdoll as he forced her hips up and down, making her bounce as his own hips met hers with thrusts that made his cock reach even deeper into her rectal cavity.

For her part, Saoirse was pretty much a fuckdoll.

The feeling was painful, without a doubt, but also very pleasurable. Her body, now completely covered and likely dripping with sweat, pressed hard against his equally wet one as she unconsciously hugged him tight; her face was scrunched up, eyes rolling upwards to the back of her head, her mouth in a perpetual 'O' as she could feel herself losing her voice from the occasional shrill screams of pain and pleasure.

If she still had any conscious thought, she would have thought she looked like something out of a porn movie. As it turned out, though, her mind was all but shutdown by the sex.

"Oh fuck, ohmygod, ohfuck, ohmygod..." She began chanting like a mantra between screams, unable to think or do anything else but try and move her body in tandem with his, her ass feeling on fire and her pussy gushing as she was likely brought to some kind of orgasm through anal.

"FUUUUCCCKK!!!"

The man groaned as Saoirse came, her entire body clenching around his, as her scream was loud enough to silence away any other sound in the bathroom. Her asshole felt like a vice on his cock, possibly the reason why he himself was driven off the edge; like a chain reaction, Saoirse's orgasm also brought him to his second one that night, this time his cock shooting rope after rope of cum deep into Saoirse's ass.

By the time the two were finished, Saoirse was left sitting on the ground, completely spent, and feeling completely full—he had, after all, cummed on both her pussy and her ass.

The man had left after exchanging some words with her—again, she didn't really pay attention. And had left the stall's door open.

Likewise, the couple that had been fucking outside had also finished—probably before Saoirse did, she wasn't sure—and had left. Or, like in Saoirse's case, the guy had left; with the stall door open, Saoirse was now left looking right at the person that had been a mere few feet away from her all this time, while they both fucked.

She was staring at a cum-covered Margot Robbie.

-------

Earlier

"Oh, you boys are so naughty..."

Having been drinking with Saoirse Ronan, and then dancing around the club by herself, Margot Robbie had surely attracted quite a bit of attention. Nothing new at that: with her looks, and easygoing personality, she was liked to see herself as the fun of the party.

Oh, and what party.

She had seen Saoirse be picked up by some dude while she had gone to the bar to fetch another drink, and was more than happy. As far as she was concerned, Saoirse needed to vent out a bit, to relax; if it meant getting her drunk and laid, so be it. And so she had gotten the brilliant idea of taking her clubbing.

But she would be lying if she said this was all about Saoirse; she wanted to get laid too!

And it so happened she was about to do it.

"If we are naughty, what does that make you?" One of the guys said to her, continuing to fondle her bare breast; she didn't answer, nor she could, as she was too busy making out with another man.

In the dance floor, she had found herself being sandwiched between two guys, twin brothers—either that, or she really needed to lay off the booze—who weren't really shy in showing how interested they were in her. It had been fun dancing with them, feeling their muscled bodies around hers as she rubbed her body against them...

Which led to where they were right now, at a section of the club closed off for renovation, just outside a bathroom. She had her shirt taken off, topless for the boys to see, with them each groping and mauling one of her tits.

"C'mon guys... I wanna get fucked!" Margot said, completely lost in her need for sex.

"Let's go in then."

As soon as they entered the bathroom, any and all wish for sex was multiplied tenfold. The entire place seemed to be permeated with an aura of sex, from the clothes scattered near the door to the loud moaning and sound of skin slapping against skin.

There was someone else fucking in there, in one of the stalls.

"Holy shit..." One of the twins said, looking at his companions. "Seems we aren't the only ones who got that idea, bro."

"Who cares?" Margot said, marching to the center of the room and turning back to the boys. "C'mon now, take out those cocks!"

The twins did as she ordered, coming forward close to her and undoing their pants. In no time Margot had two hard cocks pointed at her, both very eager and standing in wait.

"Nice..."

Approaching the men, Margot got down on her knees so she was eye level with the cocks and brought her hands to them. With the proficiency of a pro, she began touching and rubbing the two cocks, letting her manicured hands feel every little bit of man-meat they were packing; she even went further down, playing with their balls.

As she was entranced playing with their appendages, the two men above her looked at each other and seemed to reach a silent understanding. They regrettably moved away from her hands to stand each at one side of Margot, closer so their cocks were at her mouth's reach if she so wanted.

"C'mon, get to working you little whore!"

And work Margot did.

Turning to her left, Margot took a hold of the cock presented to her and began jerking it off slightly while looking up at its owner. Never breaking eye contact, she pointed the cock upwards to expose his balls and, in a bold move, reached her head forward to lick them and take them in her mouth, sucking and letting go of each testicle with a loud pop. Once she was satisfied teasing him, seeing his pleasured and slightly aggravated look, she brought his cock back down and lost no time in acclimating it with the inside of her mouth.

As she began bobbing her head on one cock, she never stopped worked on the other one. At her right side she had reached out and was in the process of jerking off the other brother, moving her hands with the expertise of a pornstar; she occasionally rubbed her thumb against the piss slit, earning some pleasurable twitches and moans from the man in question.

"Fuck damn, you whore...!" Exclaimed the man to her left, his head turned upwards as he bucked his hips at the pleasure. Margot had since settled on a hard and fast pace of sucking, bobbing her head back and forward fast and making sure to drag her cock-sucking lips along his cock as best as she could, her hand continuing to play with his balls.

Letting go of his cock of his cock with her mouth, substituting it for her hand as she began to work his shaft, Margot give his cock a couple more licks before speaking up. "Now, it ain't right to leave your brother hanging is it...?"

"No it isn't!" The other man, who so far only received a handjob, complained. "Suck me off too, whore!"

"Yeah! I want to see you suck his cock, bitch!"

Hearing them call her names like 'whore' and 'bitch', as degrading as it was, seemed to do the trick with Margot. Feeling herself get lost more and more into her desire for sex, she turned around to her right and took the ready and waiting cock into her mouth.

That movement—turning to another side to take the other cock in her mouth—soon became the routine for Margot: she would use her plump lips to bring one brother near completion while rubbing and jerking off the other, then trade up. Her head felt like whiplash as she bobbed roughly on one side, occasionally deepthroating a cock and gagging on it, before quickly turning to the other to do the same to the other dick.

All the while, as she pleasured them both with her mouth and hands, they moaned and grunted and talked dirty to her, calling her 'whore' and 'slut', reminding her to take good care of their cocks, exclaiming how good a cocksucker she was...

This whole situation, from her own position kneeling at the middle of a bathroom, blowing two cocks alternately while their owners called her names, to the grunts and moans of the couple fucking just a few feet away behind a stall door; the whole dirtiness and kinkiness of it all...

Margot Robbie just freaking loved it.

"Her mouth is fucking amazing, bro..." One man said as he was sucked off, his hand behind Margot's head making her bounce her face harder on his crotch.

"It sure is..." Said the other one, reaching down to grope and play with her breasts while she jerked him.

Breaking from the cock she had been sucking, the disheveled Margot looked up at them both and smirked. "So, do you guys wanna have something more than my mouth?"

Her suggestion was enough to place the boys in a frenzy. Lifting her up—earning a squeal and giggles from her—one of them finished removing her clothes before bringing her down to the floor with him; without hesitation she straddled his lap, aligning his cock with her moistly pussy, and began sitting down on him.

"Oooohhh Goooood, this feels so big..." Margot moaned, feeling herself getting filled up by the cock in her pussy. The man doing the fucking just grinned up at her before hugging her and bringing them both further down, the two lying down on the floor with her on top. "Hhhmmm... Like a girl on top, boy?"

"No." A voice spoke in her ear, and she turned her head slightly to smile at the slightly neglected brother who was positioning himself behind her. "That's the best position to double team you with."

"Then do it!" She ordered, almost laughing maniacally.

It was as if Margot was channeling her latest big character at the moment. The Harley Quinn actress felt herself go delirious as the cock began to push against her ass and break through her asshole, her moans mingling with that of the girl in the stall. "Oooohhh God this feels so gooooooooodd!"

While Margot was new to the double penetration scene, it seemed the twins knew very well what they were doing. Taking a moment to get used to the tightness of her insides, both doing experimental thrusts to get her pussy and ass loosened up, the two men quickly began to give in to her moans and pleadings. Once started, they were quick to enter in sync with each other, finding a common rhythm to their fucking; as soon as one pulled back, the other rammed in, making her body rock back and forward between them.

"Hhhhmm... Ooooohhh..." For Margot, it felt as if her abused insides would be ripped by the friction, as if they and her entire body would be crushed by the combined assault on both ends.

In time the pacing of the fuck began getting more and more intense, both boys starting to get faster and breaking out of sync. Groans and moans, alongside occasional babbles from Margot and encouraging dirty talk from the men, the cries and screams from inside the stall, the sound of relentless skin slapping as Margot had two crotches slamming against her, the feel of the invading cocks rubbing and pounding on her sensitive insides...

She cried out, a shrill and orgasmic sound, as she felt herself reach her orgasm at the same time as the two men; her insides were filled up to the brim, her pussy a mix of her own juices and the man cum of one of her lovers, while her ass felt like on fire as it overflowed with cum.

The aftermath of their romp? Margot would barely remember it; it was as if she fell on a coma. All she could remember was the feeling of emptiness as the brothers removed themselves from her, then what sounded like a scream from the stall and... something... something sticky fall on her face.

By the time her mind rebooted, the haze of sex and booze faltering enough for her to return to a somewhat sober state, she found herself lying alone in the middle of the bathroom. Her naked body was sweaty and tired, cum oozed a bit from her pussy and ass, and she could feel something on her face—something she would later identify as cum, and she would later realize the boys had shot the last bit of their cum on her face once they were done.

As she managed to move again, however, her mind stopped once more as she realized she wasn't completely alone in the bathroom. The couple in the stall had also finished fucking, probably sometime after she herself, and apparently, like her the girl was still there. And looking at her.

And the girl, her creamy body covered in sweat and with some cum oozing overflowing under her, was her co-star Saoirse Ronan.

As the two locked eyes, both seeing the state the other was in—disheveled, freshly fucked in a club's bathroom—they could only think one thing.

The rest of the their time together filming was gonna be really awkward... or really fun.

tevok
tevok
121 Followers
12