Loosening Lucy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SkippyRoo
SkippyRoo
192 Followers

"Open your mouth."

Candy put the plug in Lucy's mouth.

"Now spread your ass."

She took the same tube of lube and squeezed more inside Lucy. Poking in one finger then two, and sliding them in to the knuckles. She pumped them in and out a few times.

"Stretch yourself wider," she said and Lucy pulled her cheeks further apart. Candy pulled out her fingers, leaving a marginal gape in Lucy's behind. She quickly filled it with more lube. "Now hold it there."

Candy reached around and took the plug from Lucy's mouth. Then as slowly as possible she stretched Lucy around it as she put it inside. Candy was pleased at how easily she accepted the widest point. Tomorrow she would definitely up the gauge.

"That will remain there overnight," noted Candy, "and since you are clean you may sleep with me tonight."

She lifted Lucy from the bench top, gently pulling her up by her hair, letting go she walked to the bedroom a sassy sway to her hips. Candy clearly enjoyed having Lucy to play with.

Lucy followed. She could definitely feel the butt plug, firm in her ass. She had been made to wear them on many occasions and was used to relaxing and accepting their presence, this one wasn't even very big.

Candy lay down on her back in the middle of the bed, bending her knees and spreading her legs. She pulled up the bottom of her elegant nighty and pressed her fingers past her dark fuzz and into her clearly aroused vagina. "Come between my legs little whore," she said, "I want you to make me cum."

Lucy knew what to do. With her arms still restrained she gingerly shuffled onto her knees on the bed, bowing her head and hands towards Candy's vagina. Her bum stuck up as she began to gently lap at Candy's lips. Candy was pleased, the arch of her back gave her an excellent view of Lucy's behind, green glass glinting in the center.

Candy relaxed as Lucy used her fingers and tongue to wash her with pleasure.

Lucy could feel her own arousal as she gave pleasure to Candy, was she falling in love with this young woman?

When Candy had finished, she switched of the lights and helped Lucy under the covers.

Lucy lay there a while, the taste of pussy on her lips, wallowing in desire. Wondering if she could sleep with her ass hole held open and her arms restrained.

SkippyRoo
SkippyRoo
192 Followers
12