Loosening Lucy Ch. 05

Story Info
Lucy's probation period yields outstanding results.
3.3k words
4.48
44.3k
36

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SkippyRoo
SkippyRoo
191 Followers

When Lucy woke, not much had changed, she was in bed with Mistress Candy, her wrists were still cuffed to her collar and her asshole felt heavy and full.

Unlike her very first morning with Candy, exactly 3 months ago, Lucy was not confused or surprised, she knew exactly what to do. Becoming a slave to Mistress Candy created structure in Lucy's day.

It began by waking or being woken, whichever was first, she would crawl her way under the covers and between Candy's legs where she would tenderly lick her Mistress' pussy.

Candy maintained a level of sexual arousal in her day to day life which, combined with her looks, gave her intimidating power over others around her. So she began every day with her slave fallating her to full arousal, this was a varied combination of precise pussy licking and clit sucking, trained to perfection with a stiff leather riding crop.

Once Mistress Candy was satisfied with her morning pleasure, she would unclip and uncuff Lucy's wrists, allowing Lucy to get up and do her exercise routine. This routine focussed on core strength and leg workouts, designed to keep Lucy fit and healthy and in good shape for penetration.

Naturally this exercise would stimulate bowel movement, well timed for Lucy's morning cleanse to follow. They had refined this process together, controlling Lucy's diet to ensure regularity and consistency. Lucy would remove her plug, shit and flush her rectum, shower, clean her plug, then relube and reinsert. This happened twice a day, morning and evening, from her very first day.

That very first day, Candy drafted a contract of ownership for Lucy's person which, subject to a successful 3 month probation period, would be signed by both parties, to consolidate Lucy's slavery to Candy and her complete physical ownership for the princely sum of $1.

After months of physical degradation at the hands of Marg and Paula and the resultant slut-material she had become for her former romantic partner Michael, Lucy wanted nothing more than the care and attention of the stunning Mistress Candy. Her commanding presence enveloped Lucy's pathetic submissiveness, offering Lucy an emotional safety net for her current path in life.

Candy made it clear from the beginning that she had certain expectations and designs on Lucy's body, conditions that had to be maintained as part of her slavery probation.

Lucy wanted nothing more than to stay under the care of her Mistress Candy, so she obligingly remained permanently plugged, day and night. The size of her butt plug plateaued, holding her sphincters a good 4cm in diameter, doubling at the widest point. Candy's justification was that Lucy needed to gape wider than the average cock (to keep any boyfriends under control) and had to take a fist up there at the drop of a hat. The plug was rather short and stumpy as Lucy's colon still needed to function properly and storing turds required space.

Of course depth of anal penetration was a very desirable quality for Candy, but this training and stretching was reserved for their fisting lessons.

Lucy otherwise went to work during the week, and stayed in her own house with Michael most weekends. It was agreed that maintaining a home relationship was of benefit to Lucy, it allowed her some semblance of normality, a humiliating comparison to what her life, body and sexuality had become.

It was relatively easy to convince Michael of this arrangement, he quickly realised that Lucy's new image made her an outstanding cocksucker, basically a free personal hooker. Despite her lower holes not having the same springiness, he surely didn't mind pumping her gaping shitter once or twice a week. Lucy had stopped taking birth control as there was a general agreement that her pussy was no longer suitable for cock. Michael was allowed to date other women or could hire a hooker if he needed pussy. The one and only time he slipped his dick into her vagina, Lucy screamed at the top of her lungs, drawing a concerned knock on the door from 3 different neighbour. Michael decided it wasn't worth the hassle and he didn't want to knock her up anyway. If he was ever intrigued by it, her would just shove his hand into her. The clincher for him was living free in the apartment that Lucy was paying off and the slut he loved to hate would choke on his cock all weekend to please him.

Monday night and Friday night were the scheduled sessions with Mistress Candy, they were generally conducted in her chamber, the 2nd bedroom-cum-playroom. Play primarily revolved around pumping, fisting and stretching Lucy. It was no secret that Mistress Candy liked to distort the beauty of other young women and permanently ruin slave cunts. What she envisioned for Lucy was nothing short of evil. Candy was simply delighted by what this poor woman would accept.

Every session began with the pussy pump, Candy simply wouldn't touch her cunt unless both Lucy's inner and outer lips were bulging. As the weeks progressed the size of the cup increased and so did the size of Lucy's engorged cunt. Sometimes her clit would be pumped too. Suction was applied to these areas for long periods while Candy worked on Lucy's anus, using anything at hand, including her hands. It wasn't long before Lucy could take it a foot deep in her ass.

Candy rarely used sex toys in her slave's cunt, preferring to work Lucy's insides with hands and fingers. She could fit both hands in Lucy's vag at a stretch, which meant she could quite easily fuck in and out of her with one hand at a time. Lucy's plumped up cunt would jiggle and gape while Candy punched in and out. For Lucy, a fist in each hole was considered full.

Candy stuck to her routine and structure, it worked. Just like consistent stretching yielded results, consistent amplification of natural arousal cycles created addiction to the treatment.

Lucy's arousal was based on a simple rule, she was only allowed to orgasm whilst on her period. For the rest of the month, masturbating to the edge of orgasm was a daily ritual, usually conducted before sleep whilst pleasing her mistress in bed. Indeed orgasm control became the focal point of Lucy's disciplinary training and punishment. During play, Lucy would beg her mistress to stop and start the fisting according to how close her orgasm was and was punished severely the few times she let herself cum out of line.

It was usually only one session a month which coincided with Lucy's period.

Lucy's first orgasmic session totally desensitized her to the limits of being fucked. It was a Monday night, 5 weeks in. She was bound on her back with her ankles cuffed near her ears, she had a close-up view of her cunt sticking up in the air. Mistress Candy had adjusted the bench's backrest to near vertical to support Lucy's back with her hips up high. Despite being bent double and almost upside down on her shoulders, Lucy was well supported and secured, allowing her to relax in position.

Once in position, Mistress Candy strode over and poked a couple of fingers into her cunt, "not wet enough!" she said and smacked Lucy's buttock with a riding crop.

Lucy Squeaked.

Mistress Candy proceeded to smack all over her bum with the crop, turning it pink as Lucy witnessed the impacts to her body. Lucy watched her pussy lips fatten as she became aroused. Without a doubt this pussy pumping was having some effect, of course she'd seen it far more engorged after their sessions, but now her pussy seemed to swell up all by itself.

The constant teasing and orgasm denial meant Lucy's arousal was through the roof. She knew she always got horny on her period, but now, simply having her ass beaten made her pussy ache for penetration.

Candy stopped the cropping when she noticed a glistening of moisture on Lucy's inner lips. She reached down and gently tugged on Lucy's butt plug. Lucy was well accustomed to the plug removal process by now, consciously let her two sphincters relax. Candy continued to pull firmly, towing Lucy's anus out along with the butt plug. Lucy encouraged this by gently pushing with her internal muscles, as if preparing to take a big shit. It was amazing to watch, Lucy's asshole slowly spread around the big pink glass plug as it approached the widest point. Candy stopped to admire the girl's hole stretching nearly 8cm in diameter, at this size her cunt was starting to spread sideways by the girth next door. Taking a mental snapshot, Candy lifted it all the way out. Lucy groaned and relaxed, feeling the cool air of the room fill up her ass and her pussy. Without the large plug sealing her up, Lucy presented her regular gape, about the size of a cock up her ass, and a little less up her vagina, as it shared some of the vacant space in her pelvis.

Lucy watched as Candy fitted the cup of a pussy pump over her cunt and sucked it on. As it sealed over her, Lucy began to feel the familiar sense of detachment from her body, as if it were just a toy they used for Candy's entertainment.

Candy began to pump and Lucy felt and saw her lips begin to swell inside the slightly foggy plastic cup. As her pussy began to throb and swell under pressure she could see dark blood appear between her inner lips. Her period was being sucked up and out of her too.

While Candy slowly pumped and Lucy's pussy engorged, she could see Lucy's asshole begin to gape even more. Evidently the vacuum sucking her pussy out caused her asshole to open up. Candy loved creating slack between the holes and found it fascinating how different pressures could move the gape around.

With the cup about half full of Lucy's pussy, Candy gave the pump one more squeeze to keep the pressure on, she left it to hang while she retrieved a big dildo from the shelf.

"It's time to test out your asshole girl," Candy said as she waved the big brown dong over Lucy. It was at least a foot long, from the tip to the big silicone nuts, and about as wide as Candy's wrist. There wasn't much warm up, Lucy didn't need it, Candy dropped the cock down into her freshly washed and lubed ass. She began fucking in and out. Lucy could take about 6 inches comfortably and they both knew she would take the whole thing with encouragement.

So Lucy squirmed and Candy fucked, one trying to find the right angle for reception while the other attempted to straighten out her colon with a big flexible cock. It wasn't long before Candy was bouncing almost all the dildo in and out of Lucy's petite body.

Meanwhile Lucy's pussy was growing like a cupcake in the oven, with a little cherry of blood on top. Candy added a few more pumps as Lucy swelled up. Lucy watched the blood trickle down her big slit and over her clit. She was well used to the sensation of getting pumped by now and assisted the process by pushing slightly and watching her vagina prolapse a little between her inner lips. Lucy's inner labia were a marvel under the pump. Her outer lips certainly grew, enlarging the font size of the tattoo on each one, but the tender flesh flaps between them ballooned by comparison. As Lucy relaxed outwards, her inner lips extended to partially obscure the names of her original captors.

Only last week they had stepped up the pussy pump cup size and she'd managed to fill it. So it was only a matter of waiting for her entire cunt to gradually engorge.

Meanwhile the fucking was starting to bring her close to orgasm. With her pussy suctioned shut, the dildo sliding in and out of her ass was rubbing past her G spot at short intervals.

"Mistress I'm getting close."

"Very good girl, you're not to cum from your ass, I want you to orgasm from your pussy today, so hold on." Candy kept fucking her firmly.

Lucy had developed quite a level of control over her orgasm and despite being close, could be pushed a lot closer. Usually she was crying and pleading and begging for her mistress to stop before she accidentally came.

A few more pumps and her pussy was starting to look like a distorted rose, her pussy lips now fat and fleshy in their cup, touching either side of the cup and smearing some of period blood around inside. There was still a bit of room at the top of the cup and Lucy knew she would be fully throbbing down there before she filled the cup. So the torment continued.

Pussy swelling and ass pounding. Lucy watched in amazement with the last pump as the fat sausages of her labia press against the top of the cup, pasting blood all over the inside of the cup and her cunt. It looked absurd, like some alien growth protruding out from where her precious pussy once lived.

Candy smiled down at her, admiring the wet pink and bloody pudding she'd made of this girl's womanhood.

She pushed the dildo in to the hilt (or rubber ballsack as the case may be) and tore off a strip of duct tape, which she laid diagonally over the base of the dildo, pasting each end down onto Lucy's thigh and buttock, repeating the process, to plaster a rudimentary cross of tape over Lucy's backside, holding the foot-long balls deep.

With her ass stuffed and her pussy pumped to the fullest, Lucy was primed for some fun.

Candy walked out to pour herself a drink, she rarely indulged in alcohol, but every now and then she created a scene so depraved that she needed to calm herself and perhaps lower her inhibitions.

So Lucy remained for some time, pussy throbbing and ass stretching. It wasn't until she heard the buzz of a vibrator that she knew Mistress Candy was back in the room. Her body tensed. It was now well known to both of them that a big vibrator on a pumped pussy was a world of torment for Lucy's delicate flesh.

Applied to the outside of a cup under full suction, the vibrations ultimately shook the entire contents of the pussy pump. With nerve endings under pressure inside the throbbing labia and engorged clitoris, full vibration felt like an electric shock to Lucy's entire cunt.

Lucy watched in terror as Candy drew the vibrating wand down onto her distended cuntcup. Her eyes rolled back and she moaned and shook, when first contact was made, it was almost like watching an electrocution. Her body strained against the restraints, trying involuntarily to shit out the dildo, which was securely fastened. Her pelvic floor only managed to ejaculate a little more blood and prolapse from her cunt, squishing extra into the plastic cup.

Candy stopped, sipped her drink and reapplied the vibrator. This was probably her favourite form of sexual torture, it created such extreme sensation that orgasm was simply not an option.

Furthermore, amateur research into this effect confirmed that the severe sensation had a good biological reason. Unbeknownst to Lucy, Candy's method of applying strong vibration to a pussy under pump pressure helped to degrade the elasticity in the skin and decrease the structural integrity of the flesh under pressure, it helped stretch blood vesicles and tissue alike. Ultimately it amplified the permanent side effects of pussy pumping thus increasing the size of Lucy's bits, bit by bit.

With her slave so secured, Candy could apply this treatment indefinitely, and so she tormented Lucy for quite some time.

The moans and screams eventually subsided to grunts of exhaustion with each periodic application.

Candy knew the whole region would numb after about half an hour of this, so she stopped with some sensation still remaining.

Lucy slowly regained herself, it sent her further into submission than anything else. Enduring the pumped vibrations was becoming standard procedure.

Candy released the valve, depressurising Lucy's bloody cunt with a hiss. She lifted it off to reveal the jelly like flesh of her slave's new vagina, her inner tunnel poked out through her gape, a double pout of fat lips spreading out around it. It truly was a fucked up sight to behold, everywhere else Lucy looked like a gorgeous young woman, but between her legs was simply offensive, her period blood was all over her dark pink glistening package.

Candy wasted no time, snapping on a blue latex glove, she inserted 3, 4 then 5 fingers into Lucy's cunt, plunging her whole hand into the jiggling flesh, pushing part of Lucy's innards back insider her.

Lucy watched and moaned as her fisting began, her bulging cunt accepted her mistress' hand with little complaint, though there wasn't much room to spare with her asshole so full.

For Candy, it was like fisting a bowl of red wine and jelly, sure some structure remained, but the fundamentals of a big hole in an engorged cunt were pretty loose. The whole thing wiggled and jiggled along with her buttocks and thighs as Candy picked up the pace. When it came to cumming, Candy was gonna let her have it. And so the fist fucking began.

Lucy watched in amazement, seeing her own poor distorted cunt being ravaged by a whole hand as it pumped more and more blood out of her. Her period was in full flow and despite being upside down, plenty of blood was coming out. It created a bubbly mess at her entrance which ran down over belly and round her tits.

Who knows what got her off first, the sensation of being physically fucked or witnessing the abuse of her self. Lucy started to shiver and shake, moan and whimper and scream. She started to cum, it had been a long time coming and it didn't stop.

Candy punched all the way in and out of her cunt splattering drops of blood and pussy juice all over them both. She fucked her with a ferocity Lucy had never experienced, with complete disregard for Lucy's screams as her body wracked and spasmed against the restraints of her bondage. She hammered Lucy in continuous orgasm.

When Lucy went limp Candy slowed down, squelching her fist up and down slower and slower until she finally stopped. With her hand in the cunt she looked down at her slave: wide eyed, mouth agape, fucked into an orgasmic vessel of pure female acceptance.

Candy clenched her fist and withdrew, popping it out of the mess that had once been Lucy's perfectly pretty little pussy.

Mistress Candy was pleased.

And so ended a typical session as Candy's slave. Lucy was left for some time, with the big dick filling one hole while blood dried around her other hole. Candy came back in after cleaning herself up and released Lucy from her restraints and deep anal penetration, leading her to the bathroom to wash and plug herself before bed.

For the remaining days of her period, Lucy was permitted to masturbate to orgasm while she went down on her Mistress in the evenings.

Once her bleeding stopped it was back to orgasm control and a regime of sexual arousal practice. Of course this aligned with Lucy's own moon cycle and within a few days her ovulation had her back at fever pitch with sexual desire and cravings for penetration.

Mistress Candy's regimen and Lucy's commitment to the role produced profound results by the end of the 3 month probation. Lucy presented a well-disciplined slave, attuned to her Mistress' pleasure, with a gorgeous body, fat penetrable ass and a permanently wet puffy cunt that filled her with an overwhelming desire to be fiercely fist fucked.

Lucy wanted nothing more than to continue her life under the ownership of Mistress Candy, to sign over her body as a completely subservient slave.


SkippyRoo
SkippyRoo
191 Followers