Loosening Up Bk. 01 Ch. 01-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am," Alice readily admitted. "So's Dave. We've had sex every night since then, and often in the daytime."

"Do you feel like a sinner?" Dori teased, knowing the strong evangelical roots Alice had.

"No. I feel like a lover. Truth be told, I never felt so loved by my husband as I do today. By the way, we dropped out of church."

Dori just smiled. She muttered, "Told ya."

Dave and Alice talked a lot about Dori's new challenge, the Saturday party, and boundaries. Alice even made a shopping trip to find some sexier casual clothes and bathing suits.

Dave recalled the prior Saturday, the week's challenges, and Dori's usual outrageous behavior. He said to Alice, "You know when we get there, there's going to be another round of hot and heavy hugging and kissing like there was last week. Dori is trying to put us on the spot. What do you think we should do?"

Alice thought for a moment. "Dori would tell us to loosen up? What would happen if we went with the flow, and we kissed back? What if we got as outrageous as Dori or whomever we were with?"

"So, we would make out with them?"

"Yes, I guess. Does that upset you? I mean we're not going to do anything else, at least I don't think we are."

Dave said thoughtfully, "I'm OK with it. I think it'll be a good test to see how we feel about seeing each other with someone else in a quasi-romantic situation. Let's not take it too far without touching base with each other, all right?"

"Good idea. We could even have a timeout and just the two of us go off and talk partway through the evening if things have been happening that bother either of us. I want to say up front that I love you, and I don't want to do anything that would upset you or make our relationship and marriage the least bit shaky."

"I feel the same way, Alice. I think we have a plan. Now, let's put on our sexy outfit and go over to the Marbury's."

Dave wore one-piece nylon athletic shorts with an embedded jock, and a black t-shirt with the Nike logo on the breast pocket along with the words, 'Just Do It.' Add in some flip-flops and reflective shades, and he looked pretty cool.

Alice put on some new Daisy Duke shorts with tears and rips in what seemed to be strategic places. Underneath she wore no undies because they would have shown through the denim material of the shorts. Up top, she wore a denim colored crop top and no bra. The material was flimsy enough to allow her nipples to show through if they were the least bit hard, and the top was brief enough to show what the sales girl had called 'under boob,' meaning the top displayed the lower part of her breasts. She also wore some flip-flops and large sunglasses that she could push up into her hair when the sun faded or they went inside.

As usual, the couple carried several side dishes to help with the meal. As they arrived, they went directly into the back yard, and set their dishes on one of the tables Sean had set up for the buffet meal.

Immediately, Kat came up to the couple. She pulled Alice into a large hug and kiss that lasted a surprisingly long time in Alice's opinion. She rolled with the event, even kissing back with no little enthusiasm. Kat looked pleased when they pulled apart. She said a few words of welcome, and how glad she was to have Alice as a friend.

Kat went to Dave and he welcomed her into a bear hug. Kat wanted more, and soon was grinding their hips together and had a tongue deep in his mouth in a hot French kiss. Alice and Dave liked to French as well, so he'd had lots of practice and even some unusual moves he could show her later under the right conditions. The pair kissed and made out for three or four minutes.

When they stopped, Kat was panting and Dave looked exceptionally pleased with the unexpected passion from his neighbor. Kat fanned her face, and headed back inside to the kitchen. He heard her, "Whew! Wow!" as she departed.

Dori claimed an equally passionate kiss and hip grind from Dave, and then Wendy followed up with more of the same. Wendy took advantage of the situation and used her hand to rub Dave's cock through the satin material of his shorts. He didn't even try to resist the impulse of his dick to harden into some mean kind of sex stick. Wendy was surprised at the length and girth of what she aroused.

Alice too garnered some hot welcomes from the other men besides Sean. Dev and Ty both tried to show how glad they were to have the pretty woman to themselves for a couple of minutes.

All the men had worn some kind of thin athletic shorts, and given the welcomes, they were all sporting significant bulges in those shorts. Alice found herself surprised that she had enjoyed feeling their sex organs through their shorts pushing against her body. She wondered what the other women had thought, particularly about Dave, who she assessed, had the largest penis -- cock -- of the men.

As usual, the men gathered with beers around the barbecue grill and prepared some steaks and chicken. Alice worked with the other women to set up a large rectangular table on the patio under the shade of several palm trees and one wall of the ranch house. The salads, meats, and other side dishes were set out and then everyone sat. By general rule no one sat beside their mate, and the seating rotated boy-girl around the table.

Dev tapped on his glass after everyone was seated. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I have congratulations to impart to our best friend Ty. As of yesterday afternoon, he is now the regional manager of branch banks for our beloved Bank of America. Toast with me."

Everyone cheered. Ty blushed and theatrically bowed. Wendy and Alice were sitting on either side of him along one side of the table. The both leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. Several of the men chanted, "Speech. Speech."

Ty laughed and stood in position with his hands on Alice and Wendy's shoulders. "I have to tell you that I have loved bilking the public so much with unexpected fees, foreclosing on little old widow ladies, and giving loans we knew would create a national financial crisis, that I have been finally recognized for my expertise by those even better at those things than I am. I now move into the exalted headquarters where we'll continue to spend some of your money on plush surrounding and lavish lunches as we coach others to follow in our footsteps. Believe me everybody, your mattress is a safer place to keep your money. Thank you for your homage." He bowed again and sat down. Everyone was laughing, applauding, and making catcalls at him. Dori threw a grape at him that he caught and ate.

The meal was lively, and Ty did talk about how unexpected his promotion was. He would change buildings he worked in, but still be in the downtown area. At one point, Dev pulled his cellphone out to take a picture of Ty. He pulled both Alice and Wendy close to him and the three mugged for the camera.

Ty said, "Take another." This time he draped his arms around the girls' shoulders allowing each hand to encompass one of their breasts through their thin tops. He had a devilish grin on his face. Alice and Wendy each looked shocked at his perverse behavior, but then laughed riotously. The picture was a laugh to everyone as the phone got passed around.

Dave made eye contact with Alice as he saw the picture. He was laughing, and did manage to smile and wink at her to signify his humor and acceptance of what had happened. Alice had been slightly worried, but rested easier at his reassurance.

After dinner there was some dancing, again with some dangerously close encounters, especially given how scantily clad some of the partiers were.

Alice slow danced with Dave just after he'd had a similar dance with Dori. He was hard. She whispered, "Someone's excited to see me, or is that a roll of quarters in your pocket."

Dave chuckled, "Dori kept feeling me and grinding against me. I couldn't stop her without making a scene. Are you concerned?"

Alice chortled, "Not one bit. Have fun?"

"Yeah. She got my juices flowing."

After some dancing, various couples curled up in some of the patio chairs, except they weren't husband-wife couples. Kat pulled Dave to a chair, almost pushed him down into it, and then sat on his lap. She put her arm around his neck and almost pushed one of her t-shirt clad breasts into his mouth. Were there some light, his blush would have been obvious.

Only a few feet away, Dev coaxed Alice into his lap. She sat stiffly at first, until she locked eyes with her husband. He smiled, made a nod in Dev's direction, and then winked at her. She was getting an OK from him that snuggling into Dev would be all right with him. Alice lay back and let Dev put an arm around her.

The couples talked some more, but in a more languid manner with some time lapses between comments. This time the topic seemed to be about gifts that could be given to parents and adult siblings. The topic wasn't important; the snuggling with an attractive member of the opposite sex was.

Alice squirmed around a little to get comfortable, but then she became aware that she was stimulating Dev. He developed a large bump in his pants, and it was right where her barely clad pussy had settled. She blushed as well, but tried to remain calm and poised.

"Am I too much on your lap?" Alice asked in a near whisper.

Dev was quiet for a moment and then said, "Actually, not enough. I hope you know that I can't control what's happening."

Alice found humor in the situation. She squirmed around a little more, this time getting some personal enjoyment from his discomfort. She teased, "Not much more I can do given all the various constraints here."

Alice was turned on -- really turned on. She'd felt the penile bulges of four men, only one of whom was her husband. She sat atop one of the larger men, feeling the shaft trying to burrow into her slit despite several layers of intervening clothing. She'd watched Dori, Wendy, and Kat also teasing the men. She could only guess how turned on Dave was in that instant by Kat's outlandish squirming in his lap. He'd probably be able to pound nails with his dick the way Kat was moving around on him. She wondered if this was the equivalent of a lap dance that she'd heard strippers did for their customers.

Alice looked over at Dave and Kat through the dark shadows. Kat was kissing him, hard. She could even see their tongues dancing together for a brief instant. Kat then pulled down the neckline of her stretchy t-shirt until the breast nearest Dave's mouth popped free. Dave kissed the globe and then sucked on the nipple for a few seconds.

Alice could feel a flood of wetness in her crotch at the erotic encounter her husband was having with one of her best friends. Her aroma wafted up to her own nostrils and she instantly knew that Dev could also smell her arousal.

Dev whispered, "Turned on? Me too."

"I'm sorry. I've never been in a situation like this."

Dev said, "I think only Ty and Dori have done anything like this -- their swinging, I mean."

After a pause, Alice said, "I think I want to take my husband home and ... fuck him into next week."

Dev laughed at her out of character comment. He kissed Alice's nose. "So unlike you, but exactly the right sentiment for the moment. I want to gather up Wendy, too."

"Let's head home."

The two of them rose, and as if on signal all the other couples broke apart too. Sean might have actually had a finger or two buried in Dori's pussy the way he was holding her body on his lap. Ty had been doing something illicit with Wendy; maybe Dev had figured it out.

There was a round of very passionate goodnight kisses, and then three of the couples headed around the side of the house to split up and head in different directions as they walked home.

Alice held Dave's arm against her side as they slowly walked. She asked, "Are you horny?"

"God, yes."

"Me too. I saw you suck on Kat's breast. It turned me on."

"You're not angry with me?"

"NO! I wished Dev would have done more with me, now that I think about it. I think Sean was fingering Dori, too."

"Are we OK?"

"Only if you fuck me blind when we get home -- and I want at least a couple of sessions before we sleep. I'm not sure I've ever been any more worked up and in need of sex as I am now."

Alice told Dave about feeling all of the men's packages grinding against her whenever they were kissing or dancing. As she spoke, she could feel herself flood again. She was sure she'd left a wet spot on the denim strip through her crotch. Suddenly, she wondered whether a spot had showed earlier while they'd been at the party. She didn't dare ask David; he'd surely tell her if that was the case.

Alice was jumpy she was so horny. She kept dancing around, squirming, and rubbing her legs tightly together as they walked. By the time they walked in the door she had a one-track mind. She had four pieces of clothing on and they were all off of her body within ten seconds. The flip-flops were kicked aside; the crop top flew through the air to behind a chair; and the denim cutoffs were off and kicked aside a second later.

"God, baby, you are so hot," Dave gasped as he shed his own clothing almost as fast.

"Kitchen!" Alice implored. "I want you to fuck me while I lie back on the kitchen table."

A few seconds later, the hard-on that Kat had started forty minutes earlier slowly slid every inch into the well-lubricated and drippy pussy that Dev had inspired.

Alice moaned, "Oh, God, that feels so ... fucking ... good ... I ... love ... you ... I ... love ... doing ... this." Oh, Dave! So, so good!"

She wrapped her legs around his body and insisted her get as deep into her as he could go before starting to vibrate on his cock. She moaned, "Oh, Dave. My body is yours to do whatever you want to with it. Just love me and cherish me. I have so much lust for you."

Alice wasn't the only one worked up. Dave moaned into her mouth as they repeatedly kissed and drove their tongues against each other totally in heat and lust. He came once, and only rested with his cock still embedded in her. Only a few minutes later, he pumped into her again, after swearing his love and lust to his wife.

He'd watched her sitting in Dev's lap with his muscular arms around her, and then one hand stroking her leg just below her crotch. He'd watched as she'd squirmed, knowing what it felt like, and how aroused Dev must be getting. Even through the shadows he could see the large bulge in Dev's shorts when they separated. Dave knew that his friend would have loved to drive his cock into his wife in a wanton display of lust.

Their third round was only a few minutes after they collected their clothing and went up to bed. They'd agreed to sleep nude and both had admitted they wanted to be fully available to each other should the urge to merge sweep through their minds. Not only were they having sex every evening, but often in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning before the clock went off.

As they were drifting off to sleep, Alice teased, "You got your own sloppy seconds -- twice; or was the last one sloppy thirds."

Dave muttered, "I don't care. It's hot and I love you."

Alice teased, "What if they were someone else's?"

Dave squeezed her to him, "Better not be. I'm not ready to share you around -- yet."

Even as he said it, he wondered where his last spoken word had come from. He'd been worked up and hotter than sin, too. My God, he'd lapped and sucked on another woman's breasts and nipple in pure lust. He knew Kat could feel his large turgid cock struggling to find its way into her thin girly shorts. She knew how to kiss too, trying to reach deep into his body with her tongue and dueling with his when he met her challenge.

When Dave awoke he found Alice leaning on one elbow studying him. He smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Are we OK?" she asked.

"Better than ever," Dave insisted. "I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow." He paused and read her concern; "Seriously, I have no qualms about anything we've done -- that you've done. We are loosening up and it's a good thing."

Chapter 4 -- Challenges: Flash Bang

The pair kissed and hugged, Alice's generous bare breasts mushing against Dave's manly chest and making him most aware of the sharp nubbins burrowing into his skin. She was aroused; so was he. He pulled her over on top of him, and Alice fondled his meat until the tip was rubbing against her navel. She rose up on one knee and sank down onto his shaft, totally enveloping him in a feeling of ecstasy.

"Oh, God. You are so satisfying -- so fucking satisfying."

Dave chucked, "I've heard you use fuck or fucking several times in the past few days. This is a new word for your vocabulary."

Alice sighed as she moved on top of him, "I used to think it was such a bad word. Now, all I want to do is fuck, fuck, fuck with you morning, noon, and night. It's a great word. It's shorthand for making love in this case, because I do love you, but it also reflects the lust I have for you and our doing this."

"You don't still happen to be jazzed up over last night's party, are you? You were really cranked up and horny by the end of things last night."

"I am and I was. I couldn't wait to get you home and do what we did. I'm so glad you can keep going the same way I can."

"I was kind of worked up, too." Dave admitted. "You aren't angry or anything with me because I felt up Kat and sucked on her tits."

Alice giggled as she twerked atop his supine form, "I think it was hot and kind of cute. Would you have fucked her?"

Dave chuckled, "Maybe, but it's too soon to ask, and that's a 'What If' question, and you know how I don't like those. The answers aren't what really happened. If you look into the future, who's to know how things will really turn out. I could ask, 'What if Dev had taken his dick out and rubbed it against your bare pussy; would you have fucked him?'"

Alice smiled, "Who's to know? He didn't. Maybe someday he will, or one of the other men, and then we'll know. We're going to have to talk about that possibility sometime the way we've been loosening up."

When the two of them were lying there in their afterglow, they heard the back door open. Dori shouted into the house, "Where are you? What are you doing?"

Alice shouted, "We're busy. Come back later."

A couple of seconds later, Dori appeared at the door to the bedroom, looking in on the two nude bodies still coupled together.

Dori gasped, "My God, that is the best looking cock I've ever seen. You have got to let me try that. That pussy doesn't look too bad either."

Alice scrambled to pull a sheet over them. "Dori! What are you doing? I said we were busy!"

"I'm playing voyeur. I caught you in flagrante delicto, just like you caught me with Brad, only this is more promising and much more interesting from my point of view."

Dave was laughing. "What can we do for you, Dori?"

"I came by to see what you thought of the party. I saw that you both seemed to enjoy your time with some of the others, and truthfully I wanted to make sure you were both OK with what you each did. You're loosening up, but I don't want to see any friction come from that kind of playing around."

Dave spoke with a tone of sincerity, "We're fine. We even talked about it. What we did was hot, and we both enjoyed it."

"And more is acceptable?" Dori asked.

"Right now, so long as it stays at about the level it was last night. We're not ready and may never be to plunge into some wild, no-holds-barred orgy with everybody."

Dori said, "I don't think anybody else is either; well, except Ty and me. We know what that's like and it can be barrels of fun."

Alice asked, "Did you talk to Dev and Wendy, or Sean and Kat?"

Dori sat down on the corner of the bed. "Both before and after the party. Before I reminded them that you two were in the process of redefining both your personalities and your relationship to allow for things more bawdy, sexual, and physical. I confess to telling them about my challenges the past week or so.