Loosening Up Bk. 01 Ch. 01-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice laughed. The two of them went down the stairs into the pool, and at the bottom Dave dove in and swam away. Alice lowered herself more into a low breaststroke to keep her hair mostly dry and swam out to the middle of the pool where Dori was waiting her arrival.

Dori said, "Hot bathing suit, Grasshopper. Well done. I approve of your new wardrobe." After a pause she asked, "How did the rest of the time go with your challenges and all."

Alice smirked, "Well, you know I flashed my tits at five guys at work, and Dave and I spent about five hours watching porn; more than that actually. All those movies are so hot. We fucked a blue streak every night. What an education THAT was."

"Did it make you horny?"

"Hell, yes, and gave me a feeling of inadequacy too. Dave measures right up with those studs though. He's larger than most of them. I am far from ready to take on six strapping men though, and I'm not at all into being slapped or spanked."

"Chacun á son goût," Dori said. "Each to his or her his own taste. I like a little of that stuff, especially at the rare swinger parties Ty and I still attend. There's a place for it sometimes as I hope you'll find out. What I discovered is that it can be hard to watch but fun to participate in."

Dori turned to Dave, "How'd you do?"

Dave laughed, "Well, I enjoyed the porn, and I even got in a little flirting."

Alice said, "Wait you never told me about your flirting. What did you do?"

"It was the a few days after you did all your flashing. We were still focused on your activities so we never got to talk about it. I didn't want to steal your thunder, and besides it wasn't all that revolutionary. We had a female engineer come in from our consulting firm, and I turned on my charm. There really wasn't much to report except she's coming back next week and we agreed we'd have dinner. I even said you might come with us. I alluded to the fact that you don't care whether I 'date' or not. I think she took the bait."

Alice laughed, "Tell her to bring her bathing suit, and we'll have dinner at the house. You can put the make on her much better in your own surroundings. Is she pretty?" Alice sounded enthused about her husband's flirting, and the potential for him to do more of it in intimate surroundings.

Dave smiled, "Yes, she's very pretty in my opinion, but no comparison to my Alice."

Alice laughed and poked him in the ribs, "Right answer! Now, what did you do to flirt?"

Dave explained, "Well, I initially bought her lunch offsite and at a nice restaurant that wasn't too busy, I listened attentively, went out of my way to make eye contact, touched her occasionally but not inappropriately, and got her talking about herself and her accomplishments in life, and then made a point of sitting next to her in our meetings. She smiled at me a lot, so I think she liked my companionship. Later, I told her that I thought she was a sharp dresser, and she is. I also made a point of giving her a company coffee mug after she mentioned that she had a collection of souvenir mugs at home. She really is a nice person. She'll be back, and I told her I really looked forward to working with her again. Her name is Pam."

Alice smirked, "Good job."

Dori chuckled, "You've both done well. How about some new challenges? Dave, your challenge is to do something romantic and sexual with your new friend. Also, watch at least three more hours of porn. Figure out what genres you find most appealing, both together and individually."

"Alice, you must do something sexual tonight and then encourage Dave and his new lady friend. I want you to get used to the feelings of jealousy you might feel as he interacts that way with another female besides your neighbors, and learn how to put those feelings aside. As you two do things with others in the future -- either with our friends here or outside this group, you'll find this is an important skill to master. Dave, this is especially important for you because men tend to get possessive of their girlfriends and wives. You need to unlearn that conditioning. Also, Alice, during the coming week, I want you to flash not your tits but your pussy at someone. You find the place, but I've found that a crowded restaurant can be a good hunting ground."

Alice looked worried, "When you say do something sexual tonight, do you mean have sex?"

Dori laughed, "That's up to the two of you and whomever you're with. I want you to get to know the spectrum of sexual things you can do. Just because someone says 'do something sexual' doesn't necessarily mean intercourse or even blowjobs. There are lots of other things that can fill the bill. You find those other things to try and experience."

Alice looked relieved, and for that matter Dave did, too. Dori saw Sean and Kat arriving, so she excused herself to go and greet them. Dave and Alice waved at the new arrivals from the center of the pool. They'd have plenty of time to talk to them later.

Alice turned to Dave, "What do you think I should do? What did she mean by a 'spectrum of sexual things'?"

Dave pondered the question. He said, "Well, some people think French kisses are sexual in nature, and then there can be feeling of breasts or genitals, even bringing the other party to some kind of orgasm or getting one yourself. Even just displaying yourself to another person could be considered sexual, I suppose; that's why she has you flashing your tits and now your pussy at unsuspecting men. All of those things are on the low end of the spectrum Dori talks about."

"What's at the other end?" Alice asked.

"We saw some of it in the porn we watched: intercourse, anal sex, licking up cum from someone else's pussy, and doing two guys together seem pretty high end to me."

Alice winced, "I can't see me doing any of that, except maybe experimenting with some of them with you."

"Remember the adage we're operating under: consenting adults can do what ever they want about sex. If you aren't interested, you don't consent; ergo you don't have to do it. I'll support you either way even though Dori might ride you a bit. I don't want to put any pressure on you to do or not do something. You make your own decisions. If either of us thinks it's important enough, let's talk ahead of time."

"But I don't want to do anything that would hurt our marriage and relationship."

"I know you won't, and I have the same concern. The one thing that will keep that from happening is honest communication with each other. Don't hold back if you feel something negative or are worried about something that might happen. Conversely, if you want something to happen, express yourself in some way. I'm the same way.

"Last time we were all together we sent subtle signals of acceptability to each other when we were dancing and fooling around with the others that are here. I recall winking and nodding at you to indicate that I was fine with what you and Dev were doing. I got similar signals from you when I was with Kat. Those are good in the short-term or when something suddenly comes up, but don't be shy about indicating that we need to slip away for a few minutes or even a few days or weeks to talk about some of this stuff. Sex is never an emergency.

"Lastly, don't let Dori talk you into doing something you don't want to do. If you don't want to flash your pussy at some stranger, as far as I'm concerned you don't have to; but if you do feel like flashing any or all parts of your body you have my full support. Just don't get arrested. Keep it subtle and accidental." Dave chuckled. "I do kind of like the idea. It arouses me."

"But won't Sean, Ty, or Dev expect me to do something tonight?"

"Maybe, but don't let that expectation lead to you doing something you don't want to do. You can flash them, too. Maybe if you do that tonight it'll relax you so you can do it more naturally later in the next week."

Alice leaned in and kissed Dave. She whispered, "I want to do something daring tonight, but I don't know what it is yet. I am already horny and wanting to be an exhibitionist, especially to you. I want you to be daring, too."

Dave pecked her on the nose, "Just don't fuck anybody except me. I'm not ready for that to happen ... yet."

"I won't, but I'm OK if you want to get really romantic with one of the women. I guess I'm not possessive like Dori thinks you might be. I will love to watch you with any of my friends, even if you get to the point of having sex -- and I mean intercourse. I'd love to watch you do that."

Dave looked surprised at Alice's statement, but didn't know what to say beyond that.

Alice and Dave moved around the pool, and got out to greet Ty, Sean, and Kat, and then start to help arrange the patio and food for the evening meal. Both noticed that all the other women were again nearly naked. Alice's ultra-brief bikini clearly showed the most skin and was the most alluring and enticing, but the other bikinis were also attention getting.

Alice had one of the hottest bodies of any woman in the group, with only Wendy running a close competition. Their bikinis left little to the imagination, and all the male tongues were drooling as those two along with Dori and Kat worked on dinner.

Ty and Sean had brought dozens of barbecue ribs to simmer on Dev's large backyard grill. Dave realized they must have started an hour or two earlier, because the ribs were pretty well cooked and slathered in a bourbon-based barbecue sauce.

Dev was scurrying around setting up a second picnic table beside the pool to hold the rest of the buffet. There'd be just enough room at the traditional picnic table for the eight of them. Fortunately, the house provided some shade on the tables to help with the hot temperatures as the sun went down.

One feature of the dinner was that most of the girls' bathing suits proved to be exceptionally revealing, especially to the men sitting on either side of them. The bras were loose enough that a sideways glance by any of the men allowed the sight of some wonderful real estate.

Based on her experience when she flashed her tits, Alice knew she was tit-flashing Dev and Ty, and made a point to keep up the devilish teasing. At one point, she also lowed each of her hands to the men's thighs as they sat next to her and 'innocently' ran her hands up and down, almost up to their semi-erect sex. Neither man chose to stop her, in part because their hands were covered in barbecue sauce from eating the ribs.

Dave knew instantly what his wife was doing and laughed. His reaction inspired Alice to do even more, smoothing the men right up to and including the rising bulges in their pants.

Dev finally said to her in a long and slightly menacing tone, "Alice, you'd better not start something you're not intending to finish. You do know that I can be quite a force to be reckoned with, don't you?" He tried to sound menacing.

Alice stopped. Dev could be intimidating when he wanted to be, what with all his muscles and his background doing 'dangerous things' he never talked about. Alice wondered whether the imagination had created those stories, and Dev had actually never really gotten involved in anything serious. She admitted to herself that she wanted to poke a stick at the alligator to see if she could get him to respond.

Dori was on the other side of Sean. Alice felt him stiffen beside her, and looked to see what was happening. Dori had her hand up the short pants leg of Sean's exercise shorts, apparently holding his bare cock in her hand and toying with it. Sean was panting.

Across the table, Wendy seemed to be doing something with Dave. He winked at Alice more to show he was rolling with the agenda of the evening than needing to approve anything she was doing at that instant. Alice watched Dave's hand move to where he was probably doing something around Wendy's nether region -- stroking or fingering her pussy or clit.

After the teasing and the usual lively conversation around dinner, the eight neighbors harmonized to make quick work of the cleanup and put-away.

Dev made a point of dimming the outside lights and turning off a few others so that the patio around the pool was in near darkness. "Ladies and gentlemen, I present you a place for us to meet and greet each other in intimate surrounds. Spouses may not consort with one another for the next hour or so." He laughed.

Alice found herself with Sean. The outgoing but nerdy man looked uncertain about what to do. She whispered, "Let's go sit in that chair. I'll sit in your lap."

Sean happily nodded, and a moment later Alice squirmed into his lap with his arms around her.

Alice said, "You know, I'm still kind of hot. Do you mind if I adjust my clothes for a second?" Alice was only wearing the sexy bikini, so Sean was curious what her remark meant.

Alice sat up for a second and removed the bikini bra, dropping the top on the patio flagstone. "There! Much better. Much cooler." She lay back in Sean's arms and planted an erotic kiss on his lips. He kissed back.

Alice chided, "I like to be touched and smoothed and have my breasts sucked on. As an inventor, I'm sure you can think of some other things to do with what I've presented you with." She giggled slightly, and pushed her breasts more into his face.

"Oh, yes," Sean said. A second later he said, "Alice, straddle me."

Alice moved to face him, and wedged her knees in on either side of him in the chair, planting her bikini clad pussy atop the generous lump in his athletic shorts. Sean pulled her down into a series of kisses and French kisses, and then latched into her tits with his mouth and hands, kneading and sucking in a way that really sent signals to Alice's sexual core.

"Do you do this for Kat?" Alice asked.

""Of course," he mumbled as he moved his mouth to the other breast. "She can cum like this. I want to see whether you can, too."

"I ... can," Alice panted a few minute later. She allowed the erotic and sexually stimulating feelings to sweep through her body. Somehow, they found focus on her clit or maybe it was deeper inside, perhaps her G-spot. She squirmed around as Sean discovered that pinching her nipples made her body sing for joy.

After five more minutes of the breast play from the talented man, Alice came. She moaned as a warm feeling of wonder and erotic splendor swept over her from head to toe. As she floated down from the warm feelings of her high, she was mildly aware that Sean had also been stroking her slit, and thus her clit, through the gusset of her bathing suit.

Alice chimed softly, "Sean, you're really good. That was nice -- very, very nice. You're the first man other than my husband to get me to orgasm."

Feeling some need to repay Sean's generosity, Alice started to stroke his cock through the thin material of his shorts. As he swelled in response, she could even grasp the shaft and move it back and forth a little.

Sean said, "Take it out. Do it right."

Alice moved around until she could pull his shorts partway down his legs. She remounted him, but gave herself room in front of her to work on the hardened shaft waving in the warm breeze.

"Will Kat be OK with this?" Alice asked.

"Yes. We talked about this happening, not with you specifically, but in general. This is new territory for us and I gather for you, too."

"It is." She leaned in and the two shared a very hot French kiss with lots of tongue.

Alice grasped Sean's stiff cock and started to pull and fondle the shaft, paying particular attention to the mushroom cap where she knew he'd be most sensitive.

She also looked around the patio to see what the others were doing in the near darkness. Ty was sucking on Wendy's bare tits a few feet away. She had gorgeous large tits just like one of the porn stars she'd watched the night before with Dave. Dev was with Kat, and she too was topless and her small breasts being played with and sucked on.

Dave was with Dori on a far chaise. They were almost reclining. She was topless too, but his fingers were buried in her pussy with the gusset of her bathing suit pulled aside. Dori had her hand wrapped around the top half of his cock that she'd pulled out the side of his bathing suit. They were taking their time in masturbating each other as they also kissed and tongued at each other.

Alice felt a small jolt of jealousy, but then realized that everybody probably felt something similar, and yet they were all proceeding. The arousal was more desirous than the negative emotions. She also knew she and Dave were solid in their relationship and in their quest to loosen up, especially with their friends.

Alice went back to paying full attention to Sean. He was panting louder and faster as she stroked his cock. He'd returned to sucking on her breasts and rubbing her slit through her bathing suit, too.

A long groan erupted into the nearly silent night from the other side of the patio. Alice knew that voice. Dave had just orgasmed. Alice glanced over and saw Dori had stopped massaging his cock. A closer look revealed that she was in the throes of an orgasm as well. Her husband had done his reciprocal duty for her best friend.

Alice looked back at Sean, leaned down and kissed him, driving her tongue into his mouth in a passionate way. She pulled away and whispered, "Cum for me."

A few seconds later, Sean gasped, "Yes! I'm there!" Alice felt his cock surge and jerk spontaneously in her hand, and then the semen started to fly from the end against her monokini, even up her body. She slowed the fondling but directed the jets on her abs until Sean was finished.

Sean pulled Alice to him and kissed her hard. "You are the greatest. Thank you."

Alice chortled, "Well, we have each other to thank then. This has been really nice. A couple of months ago I would never have done this. Now, I guess I've loosened up a lot."

"I'll say."

Sean and Alice cuddled and watched the others. Each of the others somehow achieved some kind of climax at their neighbor's hands.

Wendy ran into the house and came back with a handful of warm washcloths that she offered up to anybody that wanted one. Several took them to wash off the splatters of cum from the men's emissions.

Alice and Sean got up and waded into the pool. Once under water, Alice slipped off her bikini bottoms and tossed them up on the side. She announced, "I've never been skinny dipping with other people before. This is marvelous." She floated around in the near darkness.

Dave found his wife and they kissed. He whispered, "Are we okay?"

Alice smiled and kissed back, "Oh, yes, but you are going to screw me from now until next Saturday night once we get home. I am really horny. I made Sean ejaculate ... errr, cum."

Dave laughed, "Me, too, with Dori. We did each other. It's a deal on us having sex; I'm ready now."

Soon, each couple bid goodnight to the others with full body hugs and deep kisses. They were all smiling because they all had the same intentions of some nuptial lovemaking once they got to their own homes.

Alice and Dave had a somewhat frantic coupling at home. They were driven to mate and to re-pledge their love to each other and affirm that nothing that had happened during the evening had damaged their relationship.

As they lay naked beside each other after their mutual orgasms with him deep inside her, Dave said, "Someday, what we were doing tonight with the others will turn into a full-scale orgy or lovemaking session. How will you feel about seeing me having sex with Dori, Wendy, or Kat?"

Alice countered in a teasing tone and a grin, "How will you feel seeing me fucked by Dev, Sean, or Ty?" She giggled. Her response seemed like tacit approval and understanding, as well as willingness.

"Are you at the point where you could do that with one of them?"

Alice thought for a while. "Not quite, but it's coming. Soon. There were a few seconds tonight when I would have fucked Sean, but only because he had me turned on so much. I wanted that feeling of fullness and hardness in my pussy that you give me."

1...45678...12