Loosening Up Bk. 04 Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, we sure do. No problem at all. There's plenty."

Dave went back to the patio and sat. "Amanda, we would like you the stay for dinner with us, then one of us can drive you back to your car or we can arrange a taxi for you."

"Oh, I don't want to put you out." She looked around; only no one she saw seemed concerned about dinner. The outdoor tables were already set up with festive place settings and ready for seating."

Dave explained, "It's just coming up on five o'clock now. The rest of the Circle will start to arrive home or come out from under their shells for our cocktail hour. We'll eat between six-thirty and seven, as determined by our chef."

"You have a chef?" Amanda asked, again with that tone of amazement.

Dave didn't respond right away, so Emily filled in the gap. "We not only have a chef, and a nanny as you discovered, we have our own airport." She pointed in one direction into the sky, and that was when Dave saw the twin lights in the distance of the Gulfstream 650LR that Owen used.

The radio crackled nearby, "Circle airport, Gulfstream-one-bravo-foxtrot is ten miles out for landing on runway niner."

Dave walked over to the two-way radio, "One-bravo-foxtrot, no known traffic, altimeter three-zero-zero-three, winds seem light and variable." He heard a double mic click to indicate his message had been heard.

Owen will be here in a few. He's ten miles out. You have a good eye for other aircraft, Emily."

"Since I started taking lessons, Ken has me practicing. I am so excited about the idea of getting my ticket. I think I might do that accelerated school to make it go faster. Ken has been around her less and less as he starts drawing longer routes, so at this rate I might be ninety when I get my license."

Dave said, "That depends on whether you are savoring the journey or questing after the destination."

Emily poked at him, "Both! Just like making love with you ... or Ken."

Amanda's eyeteeth about fell out of her head, but she bit her tongue and didn't say anything. The others laughed, but in a way so she determined that the statement was more than accurate.

* * * * *

Two days later, Emily seemed especially twitchy when she showed up at cocktail hour. The first glass of wine disappeared in less than a minute, so Dave gave her a second glass but paused to assess her condition.

"Emily, what's going on. You just chugged down your first drink."

"Oh, I know. Today was the day I kind of feared would happen. We had the ladies' bridge club at the country club. I 'manned up' as you called it and went. Rosemary Wilkins made a point of letting it be known that I had done an adult video. There was a lot of ice in the room after that, although some of the women didn't appear to care. Fortunately, the women at my table didn't dwell on it."

Dave chuckled, "Did you ask her whether she prowled around the porn sites on the Internet as a matter of routine?"

"Damn, I forgot. I'll raise that somehow. Damn. I needed that statement today."

"Did anybody challenge you?"

"It's like people heard that news and then decided not to say a word. There are eighteen women in our club, enough for four tables with some stand-by players. They all heard. One or two asked Rosemary to clarify, but she just said the same thing in different words. The gist was that I made a porn video and it was 'up' on the Internet available to watch or buy."

"What'd you do?"

"Cringed inside, but just smiled placidly on the outside as though the news being passed around was that I got a new car."

Dave thought for a moment, "What do you drive, Em?"

"A three year old silver Mercedes sedan. It's pretty plain, but nice inside."

Dave laughed, "Emily, go trade it in on a bright red Porsche. Get something really flashy, and let yourself get seen by the women in that club driving that hot car. Dress up so that you have pizzazz and don't look back."

"You really think I should do that?"

"Yes, absolutely. Build yourself a new image as a hot wife, a hot date, and a hot movie star. Instead of being ridiculed and shunned, you'll be the celebrity that everybody else wants to be with and meet. Really. Don't you trust me?"

Emily grumbled, "Yeah, about as far as I can throw you."

"Come on, think about it. Use reverse psychology. Everyone is expecting you to act all contrite and apologetic, and to rue what you did because they 'caught you'. Instead, show them that there's a NEW YOU in town, one that has discovered how to love life more, to get more out of every single minute of life than they do from an hour, and that you love your toys and your boys. Don't back down about the video; give them the link to it. Be proud of what you did, and tell them you're doing more."

Emily said, "I already did do more. Kat's got to edit them."

"So much the better. It'll show that you take your new career seriously. Hey, what'd Derek say?"

"Kind of what you did, only he was blunter. He said, 'Fuck 'em. If they think they so much better than you, tell 'em to go get laid.' I believe those were his exact words. He's never thought much of the country club except as a place to play golf and to get a nice meal once in a while. What if the club kicks us out?"

"Wave bye-bye as you leave, and take your checkbook with you. You pay, what about twenty-thousand into the club treasury annually, plus meals and bar? I think everyone of those dollars is a vote they want to keep. Do you even like the women you play bridge with"

"Yes, as casual friends. They seemed to like me."

"Then let this play out. Be a better friend to them, but keep your backbone. Drive your new car to the club next week for your afternoon of cards."

Part of the next evening's cocktail hour was spent in Dave's driveway as Emily showed off her new Porsche. The car wasn't red, it was about as bright a yellow as you could possibly find. Emily would be hard to miss, even from miles away. Dave thought it must be nice to have money to just change cars like that. Emily was still a little worried about the overall plan to just bluster through her 'coming out' to her friends.

To make matters worse on Tuesday evening, Emily showed up at the cocktail party again in nervous state. Dave caught up with her. "What happened?"

"Oh, God. I just know we're going to be booted out of the country club. Derek and I went to dinner there last night. I was sitting there trying to look all demure like, and everyone in the place was staring at me and whispering. When we went into the dining room at the club, there was such a buzz it sounded like a meadow full of bumble bees."

Dave teased lightly, "You know what they were all saying, don't you?"

"No, what?" Emily thought he was serious.

"There's that Emily Wilson. Man, she's hot. She fucked three guys in that porn video, and she looked happy as anything to do it. She loved it. She had cum all over her and was laughing. I wish I had the guts to do something like that. I wonder if I gave her my name, whether she could put me in touch with the producer of her video. From watching that video I realized what great skills she has in blowjobs, cock sucking, and fucking. God, she did all three guys at the same time – they made her airtight. How hot is that?

"The men are all trying to figure out how to get you alone for an hour so they can fuck your lights out, or have you fuck their lights out. Either way, you just became a highly desirable piece of tail at the club."

Emily punched his arm. "Oh, you're terrible. They were saying nothing of the kind."

"So, you heard the comments?"

"Well, no."

"Then how do you know that my version isn't the correct one?"

Emily slowed down, "I guess I don't."

"And they could have actually been admiring Derek's new suit or your dress. Or they were talking about how their kids are always asking for money, or ANYTHING. DON'T MAKE UP STORIES."

"But you just did," Emily said defensively.

"I did that to show you that the stories you make up could sound real and be in an entirely different directions than what you were thinking, but unless you really know, you don't. FURTHER, if you are going to insist on making up stories, at least make up stories that flatter you and give you a morale boost. That's really what I wanted for you in my little tale."

Emily nodded. "Well, tomorrow I have the bridge club, so we'll see how that goes."

The next evening, Emily arrived with a big smile on her face. Dave knew she'd met with her seventeen other friends. He gestured for her to come over to the bar and talk to him.

Emily kissed him really hard and started, "How'd you get to be so smart. I followed your advice to the letter, and I feel so much better. At least they're all talking to me, whether they approved or not. Some, more than half, obviously have no problem with what I did."

"Tell me." Dave urged.

"Well, to start with I made a grand entrance in my new car, and I dressed kind of 'hot', if you know what I mean. I had the valet take my car, but I told him to keep it nearby in case I needed to leave early, so he kept it only twenty feet from the door. I know people were asking whose car it was. It's the most visible car in the club – hell, in the city.

"I walked into the club like you told me; like I owned the place. I smiled at everybody, and made small talk with a few folks and they smiled back and seemed glad to talk to me. I acted like a movie star greeting her fans, just like you told me to.

"When I got to the club room, I hugged all my bridge friends, and thanked them for being such great partners in our regular game. I had a genuine complement for every one of them. Even Rosemary seemed surprised. A couple of women asked me about my new sports car; I told them I needed the car to be consistent with my new image and my new personna. No one questioned what that was, so I guess they'd already figured it out.

"When we took our break from playing cards, instead of an iced tea, I ordered a single malt neat. I set a new standard for the group apparently. Two of the girls came up and asked me what the filming had been like. I told them it was a lot of fun and a huge number of orgasms. They both expressed interest, and I offered them Mike's name and number. They both took it, to my surprise.

"About then, three other women told me they'd heard what I'd done but not found the video to watch. I happily gave them the website and told them where to find it. I also suggested that they watch the film with their husbands or boyfriends or both. They took that suggestion very seriously. I heard one of those women telling three others where they could find my videos online."

Emily sighed, "Anyway, nobody made any stink about my theatrical talent of the sexual kind. I'd say they expressed curiosity and for a few even interest in doing something similar.

"I did ask Rosemary, in front of the others, how she happened to be on that website to find my video. She blushed up a bright red color and mumbled so much I never did get a straight answer. The truth is I think she was on there while she masturbated, and happened to luck into finding my video. She seemed much more embarrassed than I ever was."

Emily again hugged Dave. "You were right. If I just put my real self out there, I'd feel better about all this. Well, I do. I love you. You were right."

Dave kissed Emily, and then pulled her behind the bar with him so he could keep an arm around her when he wasn't working on a drink order.

Chapter 9 – Going and Coming

The courtroom was not nearly as crowded as it had been during the hearing. There were still a few journalists present, as well as an assortment of the curious and some bottom skimmers looking for an edge to make some money off someone less fortunate. In contrast, the back row of the gallery held Joan, Dale, Alice, Emily, Dave, and Ashley, who'd decided to tag along more out of curiosity.

"ALL RISE," the bailiff called out.

Judge Margaret Hernandez swept into the courtroom with her robes blowing out behind her, as though in a fierce wind. She took the bench and looked out at the room. Brian Coswell and his lawyer sat on her right behind a table. Brad James, the ADA and prosecutor in the case, sat to her left.

"The defendant will please rise," she instructed.

Judge Hernandez lit into him like a hot buzz saw going through cold butter. What didn't melt went flying off in a zillion different directions.

"Mr. Coswell, this court and the State of Florida find your behavior offensive, illegal, and reprehensible. You have been proven and judged guilty by a jury of your peers to spousal abuse and aggravated stalking with intent to induce suicide in your wife. You apparently have no shame.

"Accordingly, this court sentences you to twelve years for the charge of spousal abuse and twenty years for aggravated stalking, sentences to be served serially at the Hardee County Correctional Institute. Time already served in the Sarasota County jail will serve towards your overall obligation. Sentences will commence immediately as soon as the sheriff can arrange for transport to the facility."

The judge looked around the courtroom. "There being no other business before this court, we are adjourned."

As the judge left the room, Dale gave a low whistle. "Wow, thirty-two years. Bummer."

* * * * *

Ken was in the core living room with a very pregnant Pam curled up against him as she dozed. Alice was nearby nursing Johnny. Dave, Ty, and Owen were also in the conversation circle.

Ken said, "The life I have now isn't going to allow me to be here anywhere near as much as I want. Sarasota is really a backwater on the major aviation routes. As much as I hate the idea, I'm thinking I should sell my townhouse and get a place to live in Raleigh or Salt Lake City. It's not that I won't come by, it's just I can't see living here. The stress and commute to get to work is just too much."

Ty said, "Ken, we understand, and we will let you go. You no longer need to pay your monthly fee, and if you tell us what to do, we'll help you prepare your unit for sale."

Ken said, "Well, along those lines I have an idea I wanted to talk to you about before I took it any further." He looked around at the others and there appeared to be interest.

Ken continued, "Since I left, Sky Ranch has been looking for a pilot or two to fill my shoes. I heard through the grapevine that my friends from Ashville, Doug Quigley and Pete Potter, are itchy to move and find other employment away from that geography. They've even started to look in Florida. I can vouch for both of them as good guys, and you've met them when they visited here."

Dave laughed, "I also have a video of them with Alice and Pam in very compromising situations." He got serious after that, "But that doesn't mean that they'd really fit in here."

Ken nodded in agreement. "How does one go about recruiting someone for the Circle? You're the expert. Look how many people you've brought in. Heck, just about the whole Circle is based on friends, relatives, and lovers you've had."

Dave reacted, "That's not quite true."

Ken recited the list, "Let's see, since you, the Marburys, Connors, and Winters created your foursome, you've brought in Pam, Roy – indirectly, Owen, Julie, Christie, Heather, Mike, Clarisse, Nancy, Aaron, Shelby, Holly, Dale, Susan, me – via Alice and Pam, Donna, Erin, Emily, Derek, Abby, Paul, Megan, Ashley, and recently Joan. As I think about it, only Jack, Grace, and Rachel arrived through a route other than one going through your bed, so to speak."

Dave slowly nodded. Ken had a point.

Ken followed up, "Now you see why I ask YOU about recruiting, if that's even the right word. Doug and Pete are both good guys. We were in the same Wing in the USAF, so knew each other well."

"But how do they think about relationships, love, exclusivity, monogamy, sharing, jealousy, and so on – all the underpinnings that make the Circle the Circle? We've loosened up and so have the others where we ended up adopting a common view, or nearly so. Where are they on that spectrum?"

"They've each had long-term relationships. Pete was married for a while, but his ex- couldn't handle the military, so ended things with a Dear John letter and a unilateral divorce."

"Who've they been with in the Circle?"

"Well, you know about Pam and Alice. When they were here I think they also made love with Julie and Nancy. Other than that, and whatever other social contacts they had over dinner that night, I doubt they met very many people."

Dave thought for a moment and then spoke. "I never intended to put myself in the role of chief recruiter or as the head of the admissions office. Ultimately, everybody voted to admit all the people you named. I can't think of a vote we've had that wasn't unanimous. If the 'system' was working the way I think it was intended I think we'd all get to know somebody, there'd be a lot of philosophical talks with them by some of us about the underlying tenets of the Circle, and then some Circle member or two would put them forward as members."

"So what are you telling me?"

"A couple of things. First, you will continue to be a Circle member, although we'll put you on the 'Inactive' list. Like Martin and Sasha, until you move in – back in in your case, you'll be more than welcome here, but not a dues paying member, so to speak. Second, you will always have the right to recommend somebody as a member."

Ken accepted that and said, "So, I guess I need to get the guys down here for some visits. It's not like they can drive over from town."

Dave shrugged. "Get Alice and Pam involved. See what they think."

Later that evening, Alice said, "I talked to Ken. We're on the same page about Pete and Doug. He's going to arrange a job interview for them with the company that owns Sky Ranch, and invite the two of them to stay in the Circle for that time. They'll be here at least two nights, and maybe three."

Dave asked, "I forgot to ask, but are they a couple?"

Alice shook her head, "No, just great buds."

Friday and Saturday nights were kind of unique, because Dave let the word out that Ken was having to pull back from living in Sarasota, and hence wouldn't be around as much as he'd been in the past. The women wanted to say goodbye to him, and be sure he'd remember them.

Dave got to cuddle up with Joan again, after she'd bid Ken goodbye in a sensuous fuck that took place on the massage table just about in the middle of everything.

Thinking about teasing Bobbi, the Circle's chef, he took Joan into the gazebo to make love with her. They even stood in the doorway and made out as they rubbed their naked bodies against each other in erotic ways. Once fully inside the open room, Dave made sure to move the massage bed in the gazebo so that it lined up to give the best view towards the windows from Bobbie's apartment.

Joan teased Dave as kissed her and fingered her quim, she observed, "So, you also want to nail our chef? I think she'd be hot to have in the Circle. Is she watching?"

Dave surreptitiously studied the darkened windows of Bobbie's apartment looking for a clue as to her voyeur tendencies. What he saw astonished him, but he didn't let on about what he'd seen.

Joan had felt him shudder when he'd peeked at Bobbie's windows. She asked, "What'd you just see? You reacted to something."

He dropped down in front of her right at the entrance to the gazebo and started to suck on her cunt. From her earlier lovemaking session she had a pronounced clit that he found easy to suck on and stimulate her, plus she was still wet with the cum from probably Ken.

Dave nuzzled into Joan's pussy right after his tongue and fingers went deep inside her for the nth time. He whispered up at her, "Bobbie's sofa faces the window. Even though they're in the dark, I could see that she was on the sofa with Maddy. They're both naked and making love. They have toys they're using on each other lying nearby."