Loosening Up Bk. 04 Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan sighed mostly in response to Dave's fingers pistoning into her body. "I hope they show us soon that they want to be with the rest of us in an intimate way. I like both of them so much."

Dave teased, "You don't mind putting on a show for them?"

Joan laughed, "Maybe if it's a good show they'll come out and join us." There was more than a tone of invitation in her voice. After a minute she said, "I almost can't believe I said that. A year ago or more I'd have sooner jumped off a building than believed I was capable of lusting after and loving another female."

"You seem to have done all right with the males?"

"Oh, no problem there. I just never knew I was bisexual."

Dave had to laugh at her admission. To change the subject he gestured to the massage table and said to her, "How shall we do this?"

Joan teased, "Oh, dear. I thought you knew how to make love. Well, you have this thing between your legs called a penis, and I have a kind of hole in the same area that you've been tasting. Now, what you're supposed to do, is put ..."

"OK. OK. OK." Dave picked her up over his shoulder and strode the five paces to the massage table and set her down on top of it. Joan squealed slightly in surprise. She spread her legs and he stood in front of her and they kissed quite passionately. Dave was harder than steel, so without using his hands he slowly speared his cock into Joan's luscious body.

Joan groaned, "Oh, fuck, that feels so good. I love having your cock deep inside me like this. I love you." She pushed into his body so she could get every last morsel of his male delight inside her. They held the position of her being fully penetrated until Dave felt her vagina flutter in an orgasm. Joan moaned again, and mashed her mouth against his in a kiss of epic proportions.

The angle of the table relative to the windows meant that every stroke, lick, suck, and penetration of fingers or tongue had been visible to Bobbie and Maddy. They'd be hard to miss, since the action was only a few feet from their window.

After that kiss their bodies started to move to and fro, pulling apart just far enough to allow the head of Dave's prick to sense the air and then they pushed together to re-penetrate her body with his fullness. Joan threw her head back in obvious ecstasy, at one point with her legs over Dave's shoulders.

Dave toyed with her breasts and her clit, lightly pinching her nipples and then using his thumb or a couple of fingers on her clit. He could tell he was finding the right nerve endings because of how her body jumped and writhed for him.

Joan panted at one point, "Are they still watching?"

Dave glanced towards the windows. "Yes. They have a two-headed dildo that they're sharing, but they're both watching us from the sofa."

"Let me be on top."

Joan and Dave extracted his cock and he reclined on the massage table. She mounted him being sure to position her body so that Dave's deep penetration of her body when she slid down his shaft was visible to Maddy and Bobbie. Her external focus soon faded as another large orgasm built inside her. Dave went on the same journey with her, and together they exploded together sending up fireworks into the sky. Afterwards, they lay together and cuddled, kissing and whispering words of love to each other.

* * * * *

Elise returned!

Dave and Aaron's mother had showed up again for a week or so with one day's notice. The Circle was better prepared to welcome outside guests since the onslaught of babies had started. Mike graciously removed his announcements of Circle member's latest porn films that he'd posted to his web site. However, he did occasionally post a small 'Help Wanted' notice for an assistant photographer or model when he had some special project he wanted to try. Of course, he still used the oral grapevine to announce his other accomplishments.

The Friday and Saturday evening sex parties on the patio vanished completely if any relatives were around. Since Elise arrived on a Wednesday and planned to stay until the following Thursday plans were postponed for the usual weekend party. Activities would revert to various homes.

One thing that didn't change, especially since the weather got warmer and sunnier, was the dress code for the patio. Whenever any of the women were home, they would frequent the patio wearing bikini bottoms and little else. The men, when they were home, continued to wear their thin athletic shorts or bathing suit around the patio, often without a shirt. That dress code persisted even walking out onto Circle Drive to the mailboxes. Certainly no one in the Circle thought anything of that behavior. Elise watched the local custom with interest, but said nothing.

Elise had dropped several ''bombs' on her sons during her last visit. The first was that they had different fathers, so the 'boys' weren't full brothers, but were half brothers. Their late-father had raised them both without bias because of the tie to another couple they loved that had sired Aaron. Aaron and Dave had talked and reassured each other multiple times that the discovery made no difference to the closeness and affection the two felt for each other.

The second 'bomb' she had told her sons was that they had a half sister – Gail Watson. Elise had great affection for Gail – the young woman resulting from her husband's copulation with Betty Watson years earlier. Someday soon, she'd have to arrange to get Gail together with her sons. Aaron had dated his 'sister' without knowing the relationship. Both families were ready to intervene if they'd gotten serious and started to talk about marriage.

Elise had hinted that there were others, but the brothers had been so shocked by her first two revelations that they never followed up with her, at least during that holiday visit.

Elise spent considerable time with the two babies: Alice and Dave's little Johnny, and Aaron and Shelby's little Linda Jean. She also befriended Madison or Maddy – the nanny, and helped out with the other babies, doing some of the feedings, diaper changes, and cuddling they required throughout the day. Of course, after becoming her winsome confidant, she also picked Maddy's opinions about what really went on around the Circle. Maddy had a lot to say.

Bobbie Wyatt, the new chef, also fascinated Elise. Around four o'clock, Elise would migrate towards the kitchen to see what the chef was up to. They also developed a friendship, and Elise started to help out there, too. Usually, a couple of other helpers from the Circle showed up around five o'clock to assist Bobbie and the meal preparation. On average, the kitchen was serving around thirty-five or forty meals an evening. Also, on average, every one on the kitchen crew shared various revelations about the behavior of the Circle members with each other.

Little slipped by Elise regarding the salacious inner workings of the Circle. People didn't necessarily tell her everything going on, but she was observant and listened to the topics being discussed and those being avoided. She also knew how to piece together diverse and distant pieces of information to make a complete whole.

Elise heard all about the trial of Joan's ex-husband, including how the Circle had ducked a bullet in terms of an extensive in-court revelation about the behavior of Circle members and the open sex. Her informants didn't quite use that language with her, but she was good at piecing the full story together.

Elise also cultivated a relationship with Joan Paige, especially upon learning that the woman, only a few years younger than she, was carrying her older son's child with a November due date. She also learned that Joan had dropped the idea of a civil suit, when her husband signed all of the family assets over to her without qualification. He was going to be in prison for a long time.

Elise also pieced together that Dave was likely the father of Holly's baby Zoe Faith, and Susan's baby Mark. Moreover, she knew that Pam was carrying his child, and that Heather and Julie would eventually knock on his door to impregnate them. She laughed as she told herself that her son had a busy pecker.

Elise learned that her other son was not the father of Shelby's child, Linda Jean – that was Martin, but Aaron had gotten Sasha pregnant with high probability. She mused about how that was so similar to the situation that she and her husband had with Bill and Betty Watson over three decades earlier when she and Betty got pregnant with their various children.

By the time Saturday afternoon arrived, Elise had proven to be a valuable addition to the Circle. She was a good conversationalist, helper, and aide, especially to the new mothers. She was an insider, too; she had deduced all the inner workings and the entire set of tenets upon which the Circle was based. She'd even written them down so she wouldn't forget them, and so that she could contemplate just how far she did or didn't believe in them.

That beautiful, sunny, Saturday afternoon, in a lull in the need for her help and a pause in her talking with her growing list of friends in the Circle, Elise dispensed with her bikini top and lay out in the sun for a while. She was a small woman with big, taut breasts and only a bit of sag.

Dave and Aaron had agreed to meet at three that afternoon, and then jointly talk with their mother. So far during her visit their interactions had been focused on the children. They both wanted to find out how she was doing since the death of their father. Her platitude of that her life was 'fine' didn't seem adequate.

They came out of the core onto the patio, and stopped short as they looked over at the pretty mid-fifties woman stretched out, half naked, on one of the chaises. Elise seemed to have fallen asleep in the warm sun.

Aaron whispered in an agitated tone, "Holy shit. Mom's half naked."

Dave was nodding. "She's hot, kind of. I ... I ... Errr ... Do we really want to talk to her when she's not dressed."

Aaron's head was on a different channel. "Who's she make you think of? God, she looks just like Emma Star with slimmer hips."

Dave whirled around and looked at his bro, "The porn queen? Are you serious? Your own mother?" He looked back at her for a long ten seconds, and revised his comments, "You know you're right, though. She's also got more droop, but otherwise, she's just as hot."

Aaron gestured, "Look at Jack over there. He's spotted her. He's got that lusty look in his eye."

Dave grinned, "Maybe that's what mom needs, a little sexual excitement. Come on, now or never. Let's go rescue her."

The boys walked over to their mother and pulled up a couple of chairs beside her chaise. The motions and sounds roused her, so she sat up without any attention to her modesty or nudity.

"Mom, we want to talk to you about your life now that dad is gone. You've told us you're 'fine' but a one word answer to how's it going is not very reassuring to either of us." Dave spoke in a friendly manner.

Elise sized up her two adult sons. They were both handsome, and thriving in their jobs and as new fathers and husbands. She also knew they were fabulous partners to the other women in the Circle that also loved them, and that they took great care to be skilled lovers and foster rich relationships.

Elise said, "Okay, I guess. I'll tell you what 'fine' means at this point. You dad has been dead five months. I miss him like crazy. I turn around a thousand times a day to ask him a question or say something to him, only he's no longer there. I cry myself to sleep many nights from the pain of his losing him. I have a hole in my heart the size of New York City. I don't know whether I'll ever be able to love again, let alone love someone the way I loved him, and I know the way he loved me. We had an active sex life up until the end, and I miss that so I bought some adult equipment to help me. He used to do little things that irritated me no end, and I ask God a million times a day to bring him back just for a day so he could do them all again. I so appreciate them now."

Elise paused, "THAT's what FUCKING 'FINE' means." She hesitated and went on. "I'm miserable. I hate being alone. I'm directionless. I stare at the walls. The friends we had were friends with the two of us, and now that he's gone, we've drifted apart. Oh, I have a couple of girlfriends, but it's not the same anymore."

Tears had started to roll down Elise's face as she'd talked. Both men sat down beside her and put their arms around her. Dave brought her head to his shoulder and visually checked in with Aaron.

"Mom, you'll just have to come here more often, or even move here. We love you. As your grandkids get older, they'll be more demonstrative of their love for you, too. Our wives love you. You've made friends here in the Circle. Maybe Ohio isn't the place you should be anymore."

Even as Dave suggested her presence on a more regular basis, he knew he was putting a huge dent in the social activities of the Circle, perhaps for the rest of time. He knew from discussions with the others that the children would be doing that anyway, but having a cognizant adult around would make sure of it, and perhaps sooner rather than later.

Elise sniffled and sat up straight. Dave noticed that some of the tears had made her breasts wet. He sighed and tried to ignore the attractions. He glanced at Aaron and could tell he was having the same problem.

Elise said, "I'll think about it. Let me see how I feel at the end of the week, or even after I get back home in Ohio."

The men talked more specifically to their mother about the options before her as she got older. Right now, she was vital, active woman with needs that they couldn't entirely fill. Aaron raised the issue of 'senior dating' and got a laugh from Elise. She then told how several of her friends had gone that route and ended up with a series of bad experiences and a lot of wisdom that augured against the activity. Her quote of the day was 'Nurse or Purse' – the men you date at my age either want somebody to take care of them or they need to find someone with money because they're penniless. There were not a lot of men on the dating circuit worth going out with.

As some of the other women came out to the patio and saw Elise chatting with Aaron and Dave, and her mode of dress, they also stripped down to minimal clothing. As usual, Julie immediately went totally nude and flashed her body at everyone she could find.

That Saturday evening, Dave ran the bar as usual, serving up cocktails, wine, and beer to his neighbors and family members. There were still many women avoiding alcohol because of known or suspected pregnancies.

People slipped on some nice shirts and blouses for dinner. Chef Wyatt delivered a wonder Greek lamb dinner that again got Bobbie a long and well-deserved round of applause and cheering that brought tears to the edge of her eyes because she knew how genuine it was. There was nothing false about any of the growing number of friends she had in the Circle. They were the definition of 'authentic'.

Normally, various people would team up or form threesomes and migrate to the chaises for the first round of lovemaking. At dinner, there had been an undercurrent of discussions and invitations, so as people finished their tea or coffee after dinner, various couples or threesomes wandered off to some of the houses.

Dave also had cleanup duty with Holly, Paul, and Derek. They made relatively fast work of the kitchen, and started the dishes and cutlery through the dishwashers.

Dave came out of the kitchen with a tray to make a final sweep for dished, coffee mugs, and such, but was surprised by how empty the patio was. No one was there. He'd heard mention of people trying to return about ten or ten-fifteen to arrange for a second round, and figured that would be the next time anybody would appear.

He gathered up a few things for the last rack of dishes, and then headed back to his house. In the living room he found Alice and Pam watching TV and snuggling little Johnny between them. Heather and Julie were both absent.

Dave gestured to the upper floor in the home, "Mom go to bed?"

Alice shrugged, "I don't know. As we all got up from dinner, I didn't see her. She probably went off to talk to somebody." Dave accepted her comment and sat down to watch the rest of the program they were watching.

Alice said, "Why don't you go back to the patio about ten. People were going to gather there again, pair up anew, and then go off for the night. Maybe you'll get lucky. As soon as Johnny gets tired, I'm going to bed." She grinned. Pam also encouraged him.

Alice and Pam disappeared around nine thirty to go to sleep. Dave did a few household chores, and then meandered over to the patio about ten o'clock. The night was warm and the jasmine from some of the gardens gave off a wonderful aroma.

Dave found several couples already gathered at the bar. They'd helped themselves to the open stock, but most were just enjoying water or soft drinks. He sat and joined them.

Mike arrived with Wendy, Heather, and Shelby. They'd had a little foursome in his living room. Dori came in holding hands and making ga-ga eyes at Owen. Ty came with Kat and Julie. Dale arrived with Nancy and Grace. Aaron appeared with Clarisse and Rachel. Paul had Joan and Ashley with him. Roy arrived with Megan, Erin, and Donna. Some quick negotiations were going on around him as new partnerships for the night were sought.

Just them Jack appeared leading Elise back onto the patio. Like most of the other women, she was nude. She had a sexual glow about her as she came into the dim lights near the bar from the fake tiki torches. She looked very happy and quite purposefully avoided looking at either Aaron or Dave.

Dave about dropped his eyeteeth. Shit! His mother had gone off and fucked his next-door neighbor.

Moreover, before he could even get close and say anything to her, she went and put her arms around and kissed Mike on the lips. They whispered a few things to each other, and the two of them started to off together. Holly fell in with the two of them as they headed into the corridor to go to Mike's house. Obvious to Dave was that the threesome had been arranged beforehand.

Dave looked over at Aaron, but he too had his mouth hanging open.

Chapter 10 – A Question of Ethics

Dave lay awake almost the entire night with his brain twitching in every quadrant over the shock his mother had visited upon his brother and him. She was having sex with some of the other men in the Circle – Men, not Man! She was sleeping around.

'Shit!' The word kept coming to the front of his mind. It was a substitute for having some kind of cogent idea about what to do when faced with that situation.

Joan and Grace slept on either side of him after they'd shared a couple of hours of debauchery that left the three of them panting and sexually sated.

Dave moved to get out of bed about five o'clock. Night still ruled the sky.

Grace said, "Don't go. I know what's bothering you."

Joan spoke up then, too; also not asleep. "I do, too."

He sat on the edge of the bed and both women joined him on either side, their nakedness pushing against his in love and support.

Grace said, "Dave, she's a widow. She's grieved, and she's lonely. Think what a heaven on earth this place is for a person like that. We love her. We put no holds on her other than to hopefully love us back, which she does. She's still a sexually vibrant person."

Joan coached, "Think about some of the principles of the Circle and apply them to her situation."

"But ... but ..." he stammered.

"Oh, get over the sex thing," Grace scolded. "She's not a virgin. She's a savvy woman who figured out all the nuances of how the Circle runs, and then she willingly took advantage of them."