Loosening Up Bk. 04 Ch. 26-31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An increasing number of co-eds engaged Dave in a description of the Circle and what it represented. Heather had said enough about her life that they knew she was exceptionally loved and cared for by a large group of people, but not much more. The fact that she was one of four wives left some of their friends agog. Dave described the philosophy of the Circle and how it played out in the support and emotional feelings for each other. He tried to not mention the sexuality of the group, but it was implied in so much of what he had to say to respond to the questioners.

Heather teased a couple of the girls when they were the only ones talking with Dave. She said, "Of course, Dave isn't the only one I make love with. I love all the men." Her friends about dropped their eyeteeth at the admission. One asked, "How many men are there?"

Heather said, "I'm loved by about thirty women and seventeen men, plus my son, of course."

"And you're physical with all of them – sexual?"

Heather grinned and responded, "Not all at the same time."

One girl turned to Dave, "And you LET your wife do that?"

Dave harrumphed, "I don't LET her do anything. She is not a possession. We decided to love one another. We made that choice and commitment, but she also loves others and has whatever freedom she wants to do anything she desires. All of us in the Circle do. That's one of the fundamental tenets of all of us living together in this enclave."

"Wow. Cool."

Heather got serious and talked about the responsibilities that went along with the freedoms. Dave got the feeling that the two girls – Sharon and Meggie – were two of Heather's closer friends from school.

A few feet away standing in different clusters of men were Alice, Pam, and Julie, and some of the other Circle women. They had dressed to seduce. A couple of them still wore the monokini and some kind of top that proved that bras were not part of the standard Circle dress code for women. The men were enthralled.

Another pretty girl engaged Dave in conversation as he went along the hors d'oeuvre table putting a plate of interesting tidbits together for himself. "Hi. I know you're Dave. I'm Cindy – one of Heather's friends."

Dave replied and smiled at her. She looked familiar, but he was struggling to remember which girls had come by the Circle for various study groups Heather hostessed. He was coming up blank when Cindy realized he was searching his memory banks.

Cindy said, "I did a couple of videos with Mike, Kat, and Clarisse. That might be where you saw me."

Dave laughed, "Precisely. Thank you."

She grinned. "I'm kind of glad you couldn't quite place me. Many of the guys know I did that, and a couple of them were in one of the videos with me. They're here, too. We made some good money. I just hope it won't haunt me in the future. Because I did the video, many guys think I'll just flip onto my back and spread my legs for them to fuck me."

"If it does start to haunt you, come and talk to us. We're pretty good about turning things like that around. My wives and I have been in some of his films. Several of the women have been outed, too. Doing the vids was fun."

Cindy chuckled, "Fun doesn't begin to describe it. I never had so many orgasms as I did that day. It was only about six months ago. Did I hear you just say 'wives'?"

"I have four: Alice, Pam, Julie, and Heather."

Cindy gawked at him. "Really? That's friggin' amazing. Plus, you've all done porn, and that's also amazing."

Dave asked, "Are there other girls here that did work with Mike – or rather his company, Circle-X Productions."

"Oh, yes. I know Heather did a couple, but you know that. Sharon and Meggie that I saw you talking to a few minutes ago each did one. Janice, the girl in green over there, did two. The two guys she's talking with were in her films – Lou and Chet. I think a few others are around, but far from everyone. Lots of people wanted to do it, but didn't get the opportunity for one reason or another."

Cindy had also amassed a plate of food to start on, so she sat with Dave at one of the tables and they chatted. Meggie joined then.

Dave assessed the two young women. Both seemed sharp-witted and highly intelligent. They were both twenty-one and eager to get on with their lives. Cindy was going to work for a small software house on the edge of town, and Meggie was going to be a fashion model and had the talent, she thought, to also design. Cindy was short and buxom, with curves in all the right places. Meggie was modestly endowed, taller, and more regal.

They ate together and they shared some of their hopes for the coming year and their new jobs. Meggie would be leaving for New York a week or so after the graduation ceremony, the same time that Cindy reported for work. Neither had tied down places to live, but Cindy's parents lived in Fort Meyers, so at worst, she could have a long commute. Meggie was searching for a place she could become a roommate in the city.

Cindy and Meggie talked a little about having done the porn videos, but more from the standpoint of how they'd seen one of Mike's rare ads on the local personal bulletin board, and what the interview process had been like. Neither had done anything like this before, and, no, the interview did not require a blowjob or fuck session; in fact, both had initial interviews at the local Starbucks. Before anything happened Mike had made sure they knew the complete score.

As they stood and got ready to rejoin the party Cindy turned to Dave and asked, "Want to fuck? I like you and I think we'd have fun."

Dave was brought up short because none of their discussion had suggested any type of teasing or desire for something more.

"Yes!" he replied with some enthusiasm. He hesitated and added, "But only if Meggie joins us."

Meggie broke into a huge smile. "I'd love to. Thank you. Where?"

Dave led the duo to his house and up to the large bed. He wondered what kind of workout the bed would get if it was seeing action this early in the party. A few seconds later, he feasted on two twenty-one year old pussies that were pure nectar and a joy. The girls lay side-by-side, and made out as Dave's mouth, tongue, and fingers switched between them.

The girls then joined together to give Dave a dual blowjob, and then he again switched between the two as he tried to please each one. Both girls were highly responsive to his attention. He paused and moved to Cindy's love box. In seconds he had his hand inside her as he fisted the young woman; she was amazed and awed as a G-spot orgasm leveled her and left her panting, and then even more surprised when he found her A-spot and started to go to town on her. Meggie lay beside the pair watching, masturbating, talking dirty, and giving Dave lots of salacious eye candy as she stroked into her pussy.

Cindy crested, her body arching and then going limp as she lost consciousness due to the overabundance of pleasure Dave had created for her. He had Meggie hold her inert form as he licked up his hand from her luscious juices. When Cindy came to, she looked at the two of them, and then told Dave she really loved him – that it was love at first sight, and now she'd never want to be anywhere but in his arms and care.

Dave moved to Meggie, and she willingly gave herself over to the man she'd met less than an hour earlier. Meggie followed the same pattern of arousal, passing out from the stimulation, and then awakening and feeling amorous. Dave fucked the two of them until they both had several further orgasms and he had his own happy ending deep inside Cindy's voluptuous small body. She said she'd treasure his cum for the rest of her life. After that, the trio took quick showers, dressed, and returned to the patio.

On the way down the stairs in his home, Dave ran into Alice and Pam. They each had a handsome male in tow, with two more following behind the quartet. No words were exchanged, but Alice winked at her husband.

The party was in full swing, and now people were dancing up a storm in the patio area in front of the DJ. Scattered around were clusters of people talking and making animated gestures to each other. Dave smiled.

A pretty girl latched onto his hand. "Come and dance with me. I'm Sharon."

Sharon had all the right equipment to shake to the fast numbers, and got right into it. Dave slowly warmed up. Sharon's long blonde hair flew in all directions as she danced almost wildly with abandon. She was fun to watch. At the end of the number, he spun her around several times, and she ended up in his arms. She turned her head and kissed him. The kiss turned into several and then a real clutch as she ground against him.

Sharon whispered, "Take me somewhere and ravish me."

"With pleasure," Dave said. He surreptitiously verified that she had the stamp on the back of her left hand and led her back to his master bedroom. He followed Ken Toomey and another co-ed into his home; they went off to Ken's guest room.

Alice, Pam, and the four men were lying almost inert across the bed. Whatever had been happening between the six had already concluded. Pam said, "We're done. You can have the bed."

Sharon hadn't blinked an eye, but she had started to remove her clothes as soon as they got to the room. She was naked before Dave, and as the last of his clothing got deposited on a chair was back in his arms making out and pushing her nakedness against him.

One of the guys asked, "Can we watch?"

Sharon said, "Sure. You can do me after we're through if you've recovered."

Dave took Sharon through the same bits of foreplay he'd done with Cindy and Meggie. The fisting left Sharon nearly comatose and madly in love with Dave. They fucked again after that, and she kept popping off little orgasms at almost every touch he made to her body and clit. The guys and his wives lay beside Dave as he finished up inside Sharon.

Sharon didn't want to leave Dave, her new and truest love in the world. He encouraged her to enjoy the men because he cared about her and her pleasure. A guy name Phil moved to Sharon and took over with the kisses. Ron didn't seem to mind the white effulgence seeping from her vagina and launched into some serious oral sex with her. William latched his mouth onto her breasts and went to town. Sharon became over stimulated and nearly passed out again. Ron fucked her until he came, and then William took over. Phil went last, and declared that he wanted to remain with Sharon and do some serious romancing with her. Love?

Alice, Dave, and Pam took quick showers and returned to the patio. The two women headed off to join a quartet of handsome young men talking together and enjoying their bottles of beer. Every one of the men was over six-foot-two and had that rugged appearance so many twenty-one year old guys emanate.

Dave's half-life as an unattached male on the patio lasted about thirty seconds as he decided what to do. A cute brunette who said her name was Morgan wrapped him in a delicious body and kissed him. He kissed back. Twenty minutes later, Morgan was inert in Dave's arms from the explosions of orgasmic pleasure he'd perpetrated on her scrumptious body.

Morgan awoke, declared her eternal love for Dave, and then proceeded to try to deliver the same level of pleasure he'd given her, by fucking him in the cowgirl position, kissing him all over, and talking dirty to him about all the things she wanted to do with him the rest of his life that were sexual in nature.

Julie arrived in the bedroom with two handsome studs in tow. She fucked each of them beside the couple, and then had them double penetrate her as she directed and orchestrated their performance in her body. He noted that she was already full of cum from some earlier trysts.

Morgan knew one of the guys and coaxed him into fucking her ass as she rode Dave. She seemed to really like the DP, and raved about the sex act to anybody that would listen.

After more showers, Dave and Morgan headed back to the patio. She wanted to hang on his arm, but he told her to socialize and make love to some of the other men. He aimed her at Roy, and she launched herself at the older man with genuine eagerness.

Dave got a beer from one of the coolers on the patio and walked around the perimeter of the pool. There were about a dozen people in the pool, mostly co-eds, and they were all nude. Nearly every chaise had a couple or trio on it making out. Partial nudity had become the norm, but full nudity was not uncommon, especially among the hot women.

Dave glanced into the gazebo and was surprised to see the three chaises occupied by three couples. Grace, Emily, and Karen each had a young man in their clutches, and were each fucking up a storm in different positions. Karen!

Dave was surprised at Karen's indulgence in the sexier party activities. She was on her back encouraging the young man between her legs to go faster, harder, and deeper. For his part, he tried to comply.

Karen and Dave locked eyes for a moment, and she smiled broadly at him. No words were exchanged, but Dave thought he understood the underlying emotions playing out in the woman.

Dave found Heather in a sexual tryst with a couple just outside the gazebo. She blew him a kiss as the man sank a lot of meat inside her, and the girl mounted the chaise so Heather could eat out her drippy pussy.

As Dave completed his circuit of the patio, he headed into the core. The living room had four couples spread around in various stages of fucking. The media room had four more couples in it, frantically fornicating, and they were watching a porn video of Mike's that featured Kat. He realized that Kat was one of the women in the room riding one of the studs and narrating the film.

As Dave picked up a couple of snacks on the way past the kitchen bar, another pretty girl asked him, "Are you Dave?"

"Yes," he replied. "What I can do for you?"

"Could you please make love to me. I'm Cricket."

Chapter 30 – Cricket and a Surprise

Dave reclined on a chaise. Lying naked against his naked body with one of her legs over his was a small young brunette with a body of perfect proportions. She was gently stroking his flaccid cock, ever hopeful that it might return to life so that she could make love to it again. It wasn't only the cock that she loved; she was deeply into the man.

"I love you," Cricket said.

Assuming the role of the realist Dave lightly protested, "You don't really know me, but I love you."

"Oh, but I do and I will even better. My inner soul met your inner soul, and they vibrated together before we even spoke."

"And you felt love at that point?"

"Yes, in a way. I knew we both had the capacity to love each other if we pursued the vibrations. Loving someone is a choice, and I hope you'll choose to love me the same way that I love you. Beyond that, we would face continuous choices about whether to proceed. You're weighing those choices right now, and worried about all the other people you have already chosen to love.

"You will realize soon, I hope, that I am not a burden. I will even help lighten your life's burdens because while they seem real, they are nothing by maya to your true soul."

"Are you heading in the direction of declaring us soul mates? If so, I'm skeptical of the concept."

"Oh, no. The idea of soul mates is so nice, but so limiting. Whatever would make a person think they had to limit their affection, caring, and stimulation to one person? Even the ancients weren't that dumb."

Dave asked, "So, did you find others to love here tonight?"

Cricket kissed Dave's neck. "I arrived tonight with no preconceptions about the outcome. For selfish reasons I had limited my relationships so I could focus on school, but now I can open my heart. Yes, I found several men and women that I feel about like you, but you, by far, are the man I resonate the most with."

"May I ask who the others are?"

"You may. I discovered Ty, Dev, Dale, Aaron, and you. In the process, I also found Pam, Wendy, Christie, Robyn, and Erin."

"And, why wouldn't I think you a slut for sexually interacting with those ten people?"

Cricket giggled. "Sluthood is in the eye of the beholder, and I know that you know that. Your question is rhetorical hyperbole. Maybe you wanted to see whether I thought of myself in such derogatory terms. Maybe you wanted to tease me into a further sexual encounter – I'm willing by the way. Maybe you're just probing to see whether I react in some way to the slur."

Dave nodded and kissed Cricket's forehead. "You're sweet. I do love you. What will you do differently tomorrow because of the discoveries you've made and the people you've met here?"

"I'll become an acolyte of the Circle, learning more about the philosophy, psychology, and members, until I am sufficient versed that I become subsumed into the whole rather than stand as an outsider."

"And how will you earn your keep? Most of us have jobs." Dave had used a teasing tone.

Cricket sat up and looked at Dave. "I am a writer – a communicator. I have stories inside me trying to get out. I already have the complete outlines for three novels, one them is almost finished in draft, and I am in the process of doing my homework about methods of publication that will earn me the most money. I have some funds to help me get started, but I also carry crushing student loans. I have faith that all that will work out in my favor in spirit and the law of abundance. I understand the law of attraction, and am satisfied that it indeed works when one allows it to function."

Dave nodded.

Alice and Karen came up to the chaise Dave was on with Cricket. Alice said, "Is this a private party?"

Dave announced, "Alice and Karen meet Cricket; Cricket meet my wife and her older sister."

Cricket stood and hugged both women. The greeting might have been ignorable except everyone was nude, and the union of the bodies during the hugs was noteworthy. Cricket was shorter than everybody else by a significant few inches.

Alice said, "We came to ask a favor of you. We'd like you to make love to Karen, or maybe I should say that's what Karen wants. She knows you love her and would like to consummate that relationship tonight."

Dave's eyebrows raised. He knew she'd had sex with at least one other man at the party, so he wouldn't be breaking new ground, but still, his sister-in-law – his married sister-in-law with the troubled marriage.

Karen ventured, "It's well thought out, I assure you. I need you and in a way, I think you need me."

Cricket said, "I can fade away ... or I can help. I sense the worry and unease at the proposal. Think with your heart to respond. Think with love to respond. No one need feel turmoil and tension in such a loving and respectful act."

Dave looked at Cricket. "How'd you get to be so wise at such a young age."

Cricket smiled sagaciously but said nothing.

Karen had been studying Cricket. She said, "Cricket stays." She turned, "Alice, you can stay if you want."

Alice gently shook her head but grinned broadly. "I'll be back later. I have miles to go before I sleep." She strolled away with her hips swaying, looking as seductive as could be. Cricket and Karen watched her. Dave suspected she still had her eye on some of the younger males still at the party.

Karen turned and pulled Dave's naked body to hers. He felt a jolt of electricity run between them, part based on newness, part on the naughtiness, and part on the long-delayed intimacy with a family member – his sister-in-law.

He spoke softly but allowed Cricket to hear so she'd get the gist of the situation, "Karen, are you sure you should be doing this when there's so much up in the air at home? What if Daryl finds out? Won't that tilt things in an unpredictable direction you might not like?"

Karen kissed him passionately again, running her tongue over his lips and then into his mouth. She licked his cheeks, pulled away, and smiled at him. "I can taste pussy? Is that Cricket?"

1...345678