Loosening Up Bk. 04 Ch. 26-31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cece and Mark looked at each other. One said, "Please explain what you mean."

Cricket was hugging Dave and then pulled Pam to her side as she talked to her aunt. "I want to wed into this family, if they'll have me. I love them – truly, deeply, and madly. Everybody here is so nice and this is an oasis of spirituality. They don't talk about it a lot, and it's not a cult; they live it every minute of every day. I guess I'm sort of proposing to them with this conversation. They haven't said 'Yes' yet."

Mark asked in a somewhat worried tone, "Do you live here?"

"In that house right behind you," Dave pointed. "I'd be glad to give you a tour."

Mark said, "I'd like that. Cece, why don't you come, too." The suggestion was more of an order than not. He wanted to get away from the crowd around them.

Dave led Cricket's guardians through the core, giving a small tour as he did, pointing out the nursery and kitchen areas, especially. Everyone in anticipation of tours had cleaned up the Prentiss' home, but Dave didn't realize this would be such an important walk through.

When he got to the hall with bedrooms, he explained about Ken and Patti's long-term residency while they waited for a townhouse unit to be built nearby. He explained about their flight schedule and made sure to note that Ken had been the heroic pilot of the 737 that had crashed in Kansas the year before.

At the door to the master bedroom he paused, and just gestured, "And this is our bedroom."

The immense bed was hard to not comment upon. Mark and Cece gawked. "That's ... that's the largest bed I've ever seen."

"It's custom. A set of sheets for it cost about four-hundred dollars, if you're curious. We didn't want to be apart from each other in dreamland."

"And you all sleep there?"

"My four wives and me, yes."

Bea smirked, "And you think you have room for one more?"

"Yes, and we all want Cricket to be that person."

End of Book 4

Book 5 – Major Events will start to appear here shortly

1...345678