Loosening Up Bk. 05 Ch. 05-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheri finally said, "You talk about Scarlett as though she is a good friend and Circle member, but she doesn't live here?"

Erin explained, "Right. She lives near Santa Monica. Our friends Cricket and Ashley are staying with her while she and some other guy write the screen play based on Cricket's first novel and while Ash records songs and does music stuff. Scarlett is Scarlett Johansson. She lived in the Circle for about two months this summer."

Sheri gasped. "The ... the BIG movie star ... lived HERE?"

Erin pointed at Dave's house.

"And he never said anything about it at work?"

Nancy held a finger to her lips and said, "Scarlett wanted it kept low key. Her daughter was with her. Holly, over there at the other table in the blue bathing suit, taught her to swim. Scarlett has been here a couple of times now, and wants to come back."

Sheri said, "How old is your friend Cricket that is living with her?"

"Oh, just twenty one. She just graduated."

"And she's friends with Scarlett, wrote a novel, and someone is making a movie based on it?"

"Yes, and Scarlett is going to play the lead character. Most of us in the Circle are in the process of reading the novel right now. When Cricket went to L.A. she only had the first draft. It's being rushed into print in anticipation of the movie. I can loan you my draft of the book. The other person that is out there with Scarlett is Ashley Steerman – it's actually Steckler; she's the new country music singer the radio stations are hyping. She's belonged to the Circle since she was eighteen."

Sheri sat back. Just about everything she heard about someone in the Circle was a glowing recommendation that these people were highly motivated, creative, upwardly mobile, and just doing one amazing thing after another.

As though to drive the point home, a very nice man she kind of recognized came over to talk to Erin and Nancy. He kissed each of them, and even rubbed Nancy's full breast in a teasing gesture as he asked whether a late lunch was available. She laughed at the hint of his lactation fantasy.

Nancy turned and said, "Sheri, let me introduce Owen Bennett to you. Owen, this is Sheri Seaton, one of Derek, Dave, Donna, and my colleagues at the utility. She's my protégé, and is sharp as a tack."

Owen bowed and took Sheri's hand and kissed the back of it. "A pleasure to meet you, but please excuse me. I must go a forage for food in the kitchen before I expire since Nancy and Erin are saving their mother's milk for their infants. I had a meeting that ran late in the city." He laughed and then disengaged from the group and went inside.

Sheri stammered as she watched him leave, "That ... that ... that was the billionaire."

Nancy and Erin laughed. "Yes, if that's important to you. It's not to any of us except he does really nice things for some of us once in a while. He lives in that house." She pointed.

"Nice things?"

"When Bobbie, our chef that you met a few days ago got married, he flew the two brides to Paris in his private jet."

"Wow. Two brides?"

"You love who you love around here. Bobbie and her wife Maddy – the nanny that you met – live two doors down from me in the townhouse I showed you," Nancy explained.

Sheri was quiet for a while, but then Dave arrived. He was carrying an unusual bag that also had a pair of headphones hanging out of one large side pocket.

"Hi Sheri. Welcome to the Circle," Dave said as he pulled up a chair and joined the women. Sheri blushed became of her bare boobs, but Dave didn't blink an eye nor did he stare at them.

"Thank you. Nancy gave me the invitation. She's explained things to me, kind of. I'm hanging around today getting a better feel for your lifestyle and Circle living." She paused and pointed, "What are the headphones?"

"Oh, their for the airplane. I'm working on my commercial pilot's rating, and I just had a two-hour lesson with one of the other guys in the Circle. He took the plane to fly back to the airport where he works, but will be back for dinner. You can meet him then. Do you happen to fly?"

"No ... NO," Sheri said realizing the implication, "but I always thought it'd be something really interesting to do."

Dave scanned around the patio, "Well, there are about seven or eight of us in the Circle that fly. We have a couple of planes, so if you get inspired you could take lessons from our airport. We're all at various stages in our certifications. You wouldn't be the only new pilot."

"Airport?"

"Just over that rise in the land. If you walk out to Circle Drive you can see most of the runway."

Sheri had started to suffer 'awe' fatigue. Every little thing about the Circle and the people awed her, one thing right after another. This was the best group of people she'd ever met and their whole living situation was amazing."

Later, Sheri met Alice and Pam, two of Dave's wives. Pam was an energy company consultant that traveled all over advising companies about various aspects of their long lines, she was a mom with one of Dave's children, AND she was a fully certified instrument pilot and often flew herself to her engagements. Alice also turned out to be a pilot with all sorts of ratings.

Alice was a financial director for Knightsbridge Manufacturing; that was a big deal and an important position. She even called over their CFO, Roy Goodman, an older man who was also a Circle member. Sheri started to think that everybody that was important either belonged to the Circle or someone in the Circle was a best friend with them.

At cocktail time, Dave and a couple of the younger men – Ron and Murph – tended bar and served drinks to everyone. Bobbie had made several large trays of hors d'oeuvres that were positively scrumptious. Sheri was enamored with the whole arrangement. Dave had Nancy and Sheri sit at one end of the bar so he could continue to talk to them. The topic had become the possibility of holding another Halloween party on the patio only six or so weeks later and whether they'd waited too long to think about doing it.

Two handsome men in their forties came to the bar for soft drinks. Nancy introduced Pete and Doug to Sheri. They were both pilots and instructors, and Nancy told how Sheri had expressed an interest in flying. A long discussion took place with her about becoming a student pilot and getting her license.

The next group to come and claim their drinks were four nurses. Grace explained to Sheri as she waited for a glass of wine that she was a member and an RN in the obstetrics units at the hospital, and that the other three were also nurses there. Lisa was another OB RN and hoping to be a Circle member. Melanie and Stephanie were the other two nurses visiting like she was, but to Sheri they didn't seem to know much about the Circle. She even answered a couple of their questions and felt proud to be able to do so.

Dinner was a huge affair as far as Sheri was concerned. There were three long tables with about twenty at each table. She could tell there was some jostling by various people to sit with someone else. She felt privileged to sit with Dave and Nancy as he seemed to be in high demand from some of the other women, even two of the newly graduated women Cindy and Sharon.

Sheri was surprised to hear Dave openly propositioned for sex near the end of dinner by Cindy. She explained that both she and Sharon needed his brand of loving. Dave was noncommittal, kind of nodding at Sheri and Nancy, but said he'd be around for round two if that was appropriate and they could connect. When their attention was diverted, Nancy explained to Sheri that the Circle was very egalitarian, and that one implication of that was the ability for women to solicit the men without any further judgments about being too forward.

Sheri said, "Did you ask anybody for tonight?"

Nancy grinned and said, "Yes. Dave. I'd kind of like you to join us, but I know this might be sudden and we might not be in resonance with your core values and such. You just seem like such a nice friend, and I like to share things I love with my friends. I like you a lot. I also don't want to jeopardize our friendship or working relationship by doing something you don't want to do."

Nancy turned away when someone asked her something. The break gave Sheri needed time to think about what had just transpired. She'd just been asked to enjoy sex with her colleague and new boss, and her boss – the new vice president.

When Nancy turned back to her, Nancy directly addressed those issues. "Sheri, I guess this is sudden, and one of the important things is to disconnect this from anything at work. Here in the Circle no one is superior to anybody and that carries over outside our gates. You're an equal in every way here. It's all right to say no or only a little, or to join in full tilt. Please forget I just got promoted to be your boss or that Dave is the new VP and that Derek over at the other table just became the CEO."

Sheri's head jerked around. She hadn't even seen Derek except in the hallway at work a couple of times when he came down to talk to Dave about something.

Nancy added, "If you're feeling the least uncomfortable, you don't have to do anything tonight. Postpone anything you're thinking about until another night, if at all. It'll give you time to think. We don't want to bury you or have you do something you'll regret in the morning."

Sheri just nodded and continued to think; her brain going a million miles an hour as thought after thought ripped through her cortex and she decided what to do. She thought of this as a once-in-a-lifetime situation and that the rest of her life would rest on what she decided in the next minute. She even examined that assumption, and decided that was correct.

If she said no she would commit the sin of omission – she'd miss out on the unique opportunity for threesome sex with people she adored, an opportunity that she thought would never reappear once it passed. If she said went ahead she might suffer recriminations and guilt – the sin of commission.

Sheri looked Nancy in the eye; "I've been very naïve in my life. You know that. We've talked about it. I've led a sheltered life. Please take care of me. I want to be with you and Dave, but ... I won't know what to do or how to act or anything."

Nancy hugged her friend. "Then don't worry. I promise I'll take care of you."

Minutes later, Dave and Nancy removed each other's clothes as they kissed and then they turned to Sheri, carefully helping her remove the rest of the clothes she'd worn at dinner. She was nervous so both of them kissed her and kissed her until overwhelming desire pushed the nervousness aside. Sheri had never felt lust like she did in that moment. She wanted both of them to plunder her body. She wanted to touch, fondle, and fuck both of them.

Dave and Nancy slipped onto the large bed and pulled Sheri with them. Soon, Dave was making love to Nancy. Nancy directed Sheri to bring her pussy to her mouth so she could lick and eat the luscious new cunny. Sheri did as directed and immediately jerked and writhed into an orgasm less than a minute after Nancy's tongue made contact. Sheri knew she flushed girl juice, but no one said anything so she stopped worrying about her emissions. Nancy hummed that she was delicious.

Dave fucked Nancy, but held Sheri in his arms and they kissed as Nancy ate out the younger woman. Sheri often moaned as the pleasure mounted in her again and again. My God, she was multi-orgasmic; she never knew that. Eventually, the two women switched position. Dave went down on Sheri to taste her and savor her juices before he sullied them with his own.

Nancy urged Dave to give her the 'Big One'. Sheri didn't know what that meant, but could tell it was something delicious, sexual, and monumental the way Nancy talked about it.

Dave's fingers danced around her nether region as his tongue and mouth sucked and tasted her all over and as deep inside as he could reach. She loved the feeling of his fingers as he added more and more, and then to her surprise gently pushed inside until his hand was inside her. It felt good. She moaned as she had a small orgasm.

Sheri had never had a G-spot orgasm before, so when that occurred, aided and abetted by Nancy's tongue on her clit, she exploded and again gushed. As that surge of pleasure subsided Dave's fingers touched another erotic place inside her. He stroked and stroked there as she felt herself rising higher and higher on some exponential scale of pleasure. She thought of herself like a beautiful soap bubble expanding and expanding and knowing she would 'pop' at some point when some kind of beautiful orgasm occurred.

Sheri felt the orgasm start almost like the rumble of a huge freight train from her most inner depths. This wasn't only physical. The feelings came from her immortal soul and she knew the climax would tear her apart, and that was what she wanted more than anything. She would die and be recreated as a better person. She screamed, but the sound was lost in the darkness of the lightning bolts of pleasure that slammed into her body and then held her in suspension.

Sheri became aware of life and reality again as she floated back down. Her bubble had burst into the most wonderful kaleidoscope of pleasure and love – yes, love; that's what she felt. She then heard Nancy say, "She's been out a long time."

Dave's voice, "Yes, but she's all right. She's been enjoying all the sensations as she relished her unconsciousness."

Sheri's eyes blinked open. "Wow!" she said. She looked adoringly at Dave and Nancy. "I love you two. I mean with every fiber in my body. I am awash in my devotion to you. Thank you for what ... I'm ... still feeling ... it. I feel such love for you and from you. I don't ever want to leave. I want to make love with both of you from now until forever." She turned to Dave, "Please, make love to me. I need to know I helped you release deep inside me. I want every bit of you and every drop you can share. God, I love you."

Dave and Nancy both kissed Sheri, as he repositioned himself to do what Sheri had asked for. Nancy turned towards a sound at the door and there stood Aaron with a smile on his face as he watched the trio. Nancy beckoned him into the room with one finger. He smiled and came to the bed, just as his brother inseminated the gorgeous woman he was fucking.