Loosening Up Bk. 05 Ch. 10-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second kiss they shared was much more inviting and erotic, and downright sexy. They didn't make the patio, but went straight to Dave's bedroom. Pam was already there frantically fucking with Jim Danforth. Morgan and Dave joined them on the huge bed.

Since Morgan was essentially nude, and Dave only wore a Tarzan like loincloth without any other covering, they were fucking in seconds. Morgan moaned into his kisses that this was the best time of her life again. She must have been primed and on edge because her orgasms started only a couple of minutes into their intercourse.

Dave pulled out and the couple sixty-nined for a while. Morgan tasted like fine wine, and Dave had to resist just camping out with his tongue in her vagina the rest of the night.

Pam orchestrated a swap so she could fuck her husband. Morgan was kind of shocked but went along with it quite willingly. Jim was gentle and got in a good fuck session with Morgan before the couple changed back to the original partners. By then, Morgan was in on the full agenda for the party.

Dave used his fingers without fisting her, and gave Morgan a strong G-spot orgasm that was almost as mind-blowing for her as his A-spot endeavor. Morgan rolled and writhed in the orgasm. When they started to fuck again, Morgan was highly responsive and passionate. She wanted to repay Dave by being his best fuck of the night ... or the week ... or ever.

They crested together with Dave pasting Morgan's insides with a full bucket of white cum. She held him inside her as they kissed and kissed some more and she told him she loved him and had really missed him.

The two cleaned up a little and then walked out to the patio where the full party was underway with about a hundred and fifty people milling around, talking, dancing, and making out.

The costumes were fabulous. Elise came up and kissed Dave. She had on black stockings, high-heeled shoes, and had painted small black cats and bats on her breasts and surrounding her pubic area. A black witch's hat topped the ensemble.

Scarlett appeared; she wasn't expected for the party. Dave got a huge kiss and body press. Her hair had been dyed auburn red. She was the black widow; a character from one of her movies. She had combat boots on, but her body had been painted black from the neck down -- even her pussy. She had a belt with weaponry hanging from it around her waist and a black mask over her eyes. Anybody knowing the movie would spot her immediately, but think it was a costume by someone other than the movie's star.

"What are you going to do when someone recognizes you, as I'm sure they will?" Dave asked.

"Already happened," she laughed. "I told the last one, 'Oh, yeah. I get that a lot.' Or, I could say, 'What a great pickup line'. If our president can deny blatant facts staring you in the face, so can I. Anyway, I wouldn't have missed this party for the world after I heard the nudity theme -- nice loincloth, by the way." She reached under the small drape covering Dave's cock and balls and fondled him for a few seconds.

Scarlett said, "Well, there are lots of fun activities to be enjoyed tonight. I'm up for all of them. I hope I see you in an intimate way a little later." She kissed him again and then went off to avenge some wrong in the world.

Lisa came up and kissed Dave. She was essentially naked except for her heels, and artificial fig leaves covering her pussy and the nipple of each breast. Her areolas showed around the tiny leaves. The leaf over her pussy was painted on when Dave looked closely. She kissed him really passionately.

Lisa said, "There's somebody you need to meet." She led him across the patio and tapped a naked woman on the shoulder. She turned.

"Steph!" Dave exclaimed. He instantly worried about her presence at such a raucous party.

Stephanie immediately moved into a kiss with Dave, her gorgeous full breasts and erect nipples scraping across his bare chest in the process. "I prevailed upon Lisa to sneak me in. I knew this would be one of the best parties EVER. I just had to come."

"But ... I didn't think you were into stuff like this," Dave exclaimed. He gestured around the patio at the other nudity and blatant sexuality showing in every direction.

Steph stepped away from him and displayed her 'costume' to him, such as it was. She wore CFM heels, black fish net stockings that stopped just below her pussy, and a witch's hat.

Steph said, "I assure you I'm 'into stuff like this'. You owe me for taking me for granted. You could have asked. You turned me on the a week or so ago, but you were so aloof."

"Melanie?" he asked.

"Much more straight-laced. Couldn't you tell that I was flirting with you when I was here for dinner a couple of weeks ago? I even tried to get you to invite me back with a little wave as I was leaving. I bet your whole Circle had sex on the patio after I left?"

"We did," Dave laughed. "We do most weekend nights, and then on great weekday nights, and then there are the days, but some of us have to work. You get the idea."

"Damn. You owe me. Now, you'll just have to take me somewhere and ravish my body." Her voice sounded imperative. "I'm available, especially to you."

"Now?" Dave said in amazement.

"Right now!" Stephanie insisted with a smile. She had the nicest set of breasts and the most symmetrical set of nipples he'd seen. The boobs were full, rounded, and perfectly proportioned for her body assuming you wanted the label 'stacked' or 'built like a brick shithouse' attached to your body. She had a small landing strip of pussy hair.

Steph reached over and took Dave's hand; her hands were cool with beautifully tapered fingers with orange and black nail polish to celebrate the holiday. She extracted his middle finger, and then forced it into her slit. She was wet -- nearly dripping. She pulled his hand away and brought it up to his nose."

"Smell me. Taste me."

Dave inhaled the pungent aroma of Steph's pussy and then sucked the finger into his mouth. God, she did taste and smell divine. He had to get his face into her nether region.

"Come with me," Dave said, taking her by the hand.

Alice and one of the young male guests occupied the big bed in the master suite. She was riding him in the cowgirl position and feeding her breasts into his mouth. He was gulping and lapping in an enthusiastic manner, as well as humping his hips up into her bumps and grinds atop his midsection. It was an energetic fuck.

Dave kissed his wife as she sat up with the man's cock deep inside her. He muttered to her, "This is Steph."

Alice said, "And this is Gabe Williams. He's got a nice big cock -- very enjoyable. He's a friend of Murph's. I may fuck him all night long."

Gabe made a slightly strangled sound from beneath Alice and she forced a breast back into his mouth.

Seconds later and only a few feet from Alice and Gabe, Dave was face deep in Steph's pussy as she moaned and thrashed around on the bed. He couldn't really decide what to do with her first; she was so hot. He switched around and started to fuck her, watching his wife and her lover as they shifted to the missionary position made him hard as a rock. Gabe did have a nice cock, and he drove it into Alice, pulled completely away, and then repeated the erotic act a half dozen times before seriously getting back to work.

A few minutes and Alice called for a switch in partners. Dave laughed, but went along with the agenda. He loved Alice and it might be fun to see how Steph responded to the unusual situation. It turned out that she relished the idea of the swap. Without hesitation she held up her arms to Gabe as he moved between her legs with his wet wand swinging in the air.

Steph laughed and got into a high-speed fuck with Gabe, urging him to go faster and faster until his hips were a blur. Finally, he fell onto her body. "God, Girl, I can't go any faster," he exclaimed with a bit of a laugh at himself for even trying to keep up with her demands.

Alice had sympathy for her 'date' and called for another swap. "Go fuck your new girlfriend Dave. She belongs with us with a body like that. I want some of that in a few minutes."

Gabe finished up in Alice in a loud climax from the two of them. She schooled him in how to properly cleanup after himself much to his dismay. He took instruction well, but reluctantly. She praised his meager first attempt at eating a cum-filled pussy and then sent him back to the party.

Dave blasted a load into Steph as she also came on his long, full staff, and then Alice pushed him away so she could do cleanup. Dave helped.

Steph moaned, "You guys are kinky. Kinky is good. I love kinky. I'm kinky, too."

Eventually, Steph went down on Alice and properly cleaned up the last of Gabe's cum. She announced, "There's more than one load in here, right? You were very full of man juice."

Alice laughed, "Gabe was my third of the night. You're right. Sorry if that surprised you."

"No, I could detect three different men's spend inside you. You taste good, too. I wish we'd had more of an opportunity to talk a few weeks ago. I like you."

"I like you, too. Stay around for breakfast." Alice looked over at Dave who was stroking his shaft as he watched the two nude women -- stockings only." Alice said to him, "Make her love you." She smiled.

Dave leaned into Steph and said, "I'm about to do something with you that I promise you'll like, but you have to go along with it. You can tell me to stop at any time, but ... well, see. I'm sure you'll love it."

Minute-by-minute, Dave fingered and then fisted Steph, his own cum acting as a lubricant to his penetration and fisting. She writhed and moaned around his hand as he worked it inside her. The G-spot orgasms he gave really brought her off, and then he moved higher and touched her most sensitive erogenous zone. Her eyes got large and she watched his face as he'd occasionally nibble on her clit but stroked that magic spot. Soon, her body arched into his ministrations, and then she groaned loudly and collapsed after she squirted some girl juice into the mix of body parts.

Dave cradled Steph in his arms. He kissed Alice and she got up to leave. "Come and be friendly on the patio some more. Bring your new friend. She'll be a member by Valentine's Day I'm sure. So will that first little girl you fucked, Morgan. I like both of them. They'll be great additions to the Circle."

Steph woke up from her orgasmic high and kissed Dave with great passion. The pledges of love forever were textbook in Dave's opinion. He was gentle and loving with her, and gradually they made love again, ending with a beautiful pair of matched orgasms that left them both breathless.

Dave showed Steph the big shower room off the bedroom so they could clean up.

"Why is your bed and the bathroom so large? Four or five people could take showers in here together."

"We usually do. I live with my four wives, well, five really. We're just in the process of adding one. Cricket just became engaged to us."

"REALLY?" Her exclamation echoed around the shower stall as she scrubbed her body down. She was using a shower cap to keep her hair dry.

"Really. The woman that was fucking Gabe when we first went to the bedroom was my first wife -- the real one, if you will. The others are around somewhere. You'll meet them, surely at breakfast tomorrow."

"You've got to tell me more about this place -- the Circle. I think I really like this whole idea, if I understand it at all. I like that it's very sexual. I'm a very loving person -- and I mean that in a romantic and sexual way."

"Come on, let's dry off, and go get a drink. I'm thirsty after all that exercise."

"I also want to know what you did to me. I mean I know what you did to me, but not what was really happening, if you get my drift."

Steph reclaimed the props to her costume, and Dave his loincloth, and the pair headed back out to the patio. Julie was on her way into the house with two college age guys and a large grin. She was wearing a diaphanous toga that revealed all. The guys had headgear on that suggested they were batman and Robin, and not much else. Dave briefly introduced her to Steph, and then let them head off for their sexual session.

"You let your wives have sex with other men?" Steph asked.

Dave laughed, "I'll comment on that later, but the answer is definitely yes. Your comment is based on a very erroneous assumption about our relationships."

At the bar, Dave got Steph a glass of wine as he had water so he didn't impair his later performance with alcohol. As they stood together he explained about how 'letting' his wives do something implied he owned them and controlled them. Steph got the implication immediately, and apologized.

Morgan came up and kissed Steph to Dave's surprise, but the kiss was more familial than sexual.

Morgan said, "I'm glad you and my Aunt Steph got together. She's had a long dry spell and she is one needy individual."

"Aunt? Really?"

"Yep. She's my mom's youngest sister. There's a brother in-between, but he's up in Milwaukee."

Steph said, "Now I understand why Morgan insisted that we come to this party. You gave her that A-spot thing back at the graduation party you held here. I just put all the pieces of the puzzle together."

Morgan crooned, "And he did it to me again tonight. I'm totally in love with this man. I'm going to hang around here a lot now that I'm working here in Sarasota again."

Steph chuckled, "I guess we'll see a lot of each other, because I'm also planning to haunt this place even when it's not Halloween."

Chapter 13 -- More Party

Dave lay nearly comatose; a nude and highly sexed woman snuggled under each arm. Both Candy and Karen were kissing his chest and neck from their positions even though they were breathing hard from the exertion the three had just finished. Each had a naked leg over one of his, their modest pubic hair providing erotic stimulation to Dave's hips. They were also intentionally touching each other across his body, indicating to Dave the affection they felt for one another.

Dave crooned, "You guys are wonderful. Did you plan that together?"

"We've been practicing on Daryl, but we wanted to really do it to you."

The two women had simultaneously fucked Dave by having him lie back with his hard-on sticking straight up, and then tribbing from either side of him so that his dick was sandwiched between their two rubbing pussies. He was rubbing up and down both Karen and Candy's slits right against their clits. They all came together after some careful coordination. Julie had swung through the bedroom and cleaned up the mess they'd collectively made and then left as quickly as she'd arrived.

Karen and Candy had dressed in Catwoman costumes for the Halloween party, their bodies painted to reflect the sexy costume but totally naked. Dave had seen each of them with other men during the party, the last time before they came together to see him was fucking side-by-side on two of the chaises on the patio, as Dave led Sheri to another available outdoor lounger so they could make love.

Karen kissed Dave very passionately. "I love you, brother-in-law."

"And I love you, sister-in-law."

Candy nudged him, "Hey, don't forget about me. I love you, too."

He leaned down and kissed the pretty younger woman. "I hope your threesome is working. It's be ashamed to break the two of you apart, especially after what you both just did to me."

Karen looked up at Dave and grinned, "I have a wish for Thanksgiving that will make it work better."

"What's that?"

"I want Alice and Julie to come up to Ohio and do Daryl."

Dave chuckled, "Sounds like fun. Is he expecting this as a quid pro quo for you being here for this party and getting your stuffing fucked out of you?"

"Oh, no," Candy said. "This would be a huge surprise. We need to think about how to spring it on him, but he would have no idea ahead of time. We'd couch it all as 'Family Time' or some way to make up with Mrs. Waldorf."

Karen said, "Alice should bring Johnny. I'm sure I could get my mother to come over and see him and my sisters. It'd go a long way to mending the fence, at least with her. She has shunned you only because Myron did, and he insisted that she never contact you. If you 'happen' to be at my home for a visit, then she can kind of keep her conscience clear on that count."

Dave said, "Ask them. I bet they'll both like the idea. They miss the family contact and they seem to be thriving on some new cock every now and then. Daryl would certainly qualify in that category."

Candy said, "In return, I'd like to come down here at Thanksgiving, if you would be willing to have a reciprocal guest. If it's at all inconvenient, please say ..."

Dave interrupted the pretty young woman. "Come down. Stay with me. You can be one of my surrogate wives that weekend. I'll even show you the secret Red Room in the house."

Candy shuddered at the thought of the Red Room made famous in the 50 Shades books. She said, "Thank you. We figured I should get out of the house if Elsie Waldorf is going to come over. I met her once, but we're still trying to avoid giving them the idea that I'm living at the house."

Dave asked, "What about your kids?"

"We can find some excuse for them to stay over at mom and dad's, or farm them out to their friends for at least one overnight," Karen said. "No problem. I know my sisters want to see them. They're so much bigger than when the last saw them."

Dave moaned and sat up in bed. He looked back at the two naked women. Candy was stroking her pussy in an inviting manner. He chuckled and said, "Shower time ... again."

Fifteen minutes later, Dave sat at the new longer bar the Circle had bought on the patio. This bar could seat eight or ten people in the new swivel high chairs whereas the old bar could only do four. No one was tending so he served himself a wine cooler and rested up to see whether he had another round in him. He loved to push himself sexually.

He glanced out at the various chaises scattered around the pool. The temperature had cooled significantly into the mid-sixties. He'd noticed the core living room sofas and a few chairs were being used as platforms for making love as he came through the large room, no doubt due to the cool temperatures. He did note that almost every chaise on the patio had a couple or threesome on it actively making love. Several couples were smooching in the pool, including one foursome involving Tan and his brother and another couple.

A very sexy and lithe woman came up to Dave with a dramatic wind swept hairstyle and significant makeup on to give her an unearthly appearance. The pretty woman was wearing a small halo over her head and had angel wings on. She kissed Dave. "I've missed you."

"We've missed you, too, Meggie. How's New York?"

"I wish I could do here what I do there, but a lot of the great fashion jobs are in the city. I just wish I could have been here to pledge the Circle. I love everybody here so much, but the ones I know the best were my classmates. I've met a few of the other men tonight. Of course, I know Mike, Kat, and Clarisse, too."

"You doing any new porn films?" he teased.

"Not right now, but I'm not averse to the idea. I've been too busy. I moved in with my mentor. She's a dyke, and we have fun but she knows I prefer cock -- especially yours. She's been coaching me in the fashion business, too. It's been like getting a drink from a fire hose every day. There's so much to learn and remember, and so much of it depends on relationships. She's hypersexual and even has me eat her out sometimes during the day when we're at her office. She turns me on big time, but I still prefer men and a good long steady fuck."

Dave chuckled, "Your terminology about 'pledging' the Circle makes it sound very collegiate. I don't mind, but do you know what's involved?"