Loosening Up Bk. 05 Ch. 10-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I talked to Cricket. I need to build loving relationships with everybody and get my head around the open sex, like at this party. This is truly fabulous and the most memorable event in my life except for your graduation party. I've been with a few guys since I saw you last and few guys here tonight, but no one measures up the way you do. I kind of wish I could do what Cricket has done with you -- get engaged and all. We had a long talk earlier."

Dave asked, "Are you evaluating your dates on being nice guys, or giving you powerful orgasms?"

Meggie laughed, "Both. I know I'll have to settle for less on the sex front, but the guys I've met are mostly my age and a little too full of themselves, if you know what I mean."

"I guarantee you will find somebody and fall so much in love that you won't care about the sex quotient. You two will make your own love story."

"I hope so. I'm also not rushing anything. My father used to say, 'Sex is never an emergency.' At this party, however, I feel the lights flashing and the sirens whirring. I love having sex. I'm hoping you might make love to me again, too."

"I'd be truly delighted. You are such a gorgeous angel, how could I not be totally swept off my feet by your spiritual nature."

"Oh, that was the other thing Cricket schooled me in; having a spiritual attitude about my partners and the sex. She said she got engaged to you. I think that's so sweet. She's such a special girl."

"Me AND my wives. We're a package deal, and we love Cricket. I haven't seen her tonight, did you?"

"Yes, she was with an older man -- Derek somebody. There was also a nurse named Lisa with them, at least her costume consisted of white stockings and shoes, and a little nurses cap with a red cross on it. She had kiddie band-aids over her nipples and scattered around her body, too. It was funny. That was about two hours ago."

"Just so she's having fun and enjoying herself."

"She seemed to be. They were laughing." Meggie smiled. "I like to make other people happy. I think that's one of my missions in life."

"Let's see if we can make each other happy. Are you warm enough or do you want to go indoors?"

"I want to fuck in public, outside here. We'll make our own heat." She shrugged out of her angel wings as she led him towards an available chaise.

Cricket bounded up to the couple wrapping Meggie in her arms and kissing her with great abandon. "You made it. I'm so glad." Their breasts smushing together.

Dave chuckled at Cricket's costume. She was wearing her Mary Jane shoes again, and had painted each of her large breasts orange and then made them look like jack-o'-lanterns with the eyes looking at each other. A little green stem high on her chest made the pumpkins look as though they'd been recently picked.

Meggie insisted that Cricket join them. "I love you. I don't want to miss some time with you or Dave, so let's do this together if it's okay with Dave."

Dave reached out with both arms and gathered the two young women to his nude body. "Of course, it's all right with me. I love both of you. Come on, we'll have some fun and put on a show for the others around us."

As they lay down, Dave noted that Bjorn and Gail were enjoying an exceptionally slow intercourse on the lounger next to them. Morgan was moving around them with a glazed look in her eyes as she lowered her sodden pussy into Bjorn's mouth and onto his waving tongue. There were accompanying moans.

Cricket insisted that Meggie get preferential treatment because she'd been gone for six months, so after his double blowjob with lots of saliva and spit and wild mouths, Dave got mounted by Meggie as he lay supine on the chaise. Cricket mounted Dave's mouth and he went to town on her pussy as Meggie fucked him. He thought about what heaven must be like, and couldn't come up with anything better than this.

The women shifted around so that Cricket was on her back having Dave saw his cock into her tight little cunny, and Meggie squatted over her face being enthusiastically licked.

Cricket laughed, "You've been fucking other men tonight, you slut."

Meggie laughed, "As many as I could. This party comes after some unsatisfying city sex. I need a better way to meet men."

Cricket went on, "There's always Craigslist." The website had such a bad reputation as a place to meet hook-ups that it was a laugh. "How about Match.com?"

Meggie gasped from a little orgasmic high. 'I'm already listed there. The guys seem to want booby women. Maybe I need a tit job."

Dave moaned, "Nooooo. Don't change a thing. You're so beautiful just the way you are. Besides, fashion models don't have tits, they have nipples."

Meggie laughed, "Yeah, I'm kind of booby by those standards. You're right. I don't plan anything that radical ... yet."

Cricket teased, "Get pregnant. All women's breasts swell up once they get pregnant and nurse. Of course, it could end up with sag and look like a war zone after you wean your new baby."

"THAT is NOT going to happen," Meggie insisted, "at least for another ten years or so. Can we switch around so Dave is fucking me and you sit so I can eat your pussy."

After the trio shifted around and Dave's hardness was embedded deep in Meggie's tight twat, Cricket did the squat over her face, holding on to her fiancé for balance and stability. Dave and Cricket kissed passionately and pledged their love to each other.

Meggie munched away, "Hey, you're all full of cum, too. Who're you calling a slut, Slut?"

Cricket said, "My fiancé asked me to help welcome our guests that aren't Circle members here tonight. I've tried to do every one of them." She giggled. "Well, five of them, anyway."

Dave rolled his eyes. He was getting close. He stroked Meggie's pussy above when his cock penetrated her body, pistoning in and out. Meggie started to crest and that dragged his orgasm from his body as he jettisoned a large amount of man juice deep inside her, feeling the force of the ejaculation deep in his groin. He briefly wondered how his body could keep generating the fluids he kept jettisoning into his lovers.

Meggie moaned. Cricket had moved to kiss her and hold her spasming and writhing friend.

After the minute or two of savoring the experience, Meggie said softly, "I have got to fly home here more often to be with this crowd, especially you, Dave, and you Cricket. This is the best sex in the whole world as far as I'm concerned. Thank you both for loving me the way you do."

"You make it easy to love you," Dave crooned as he extracted. A glob of white semen immediately appeared at the opening of Meggie's vagina. She kept her legs spread.

A fourth woman appeared almost instantly, nudging Dave from his kneeling position between Meggie's legs. Julie's face smashed into Meggie's drippy pussy with her mouth open and her tongue extended. She was going to do her cleanup thing.

* * * * *

Ashley was jumping around on the patio on Sunday morning when Dave got there to start on his usual breakfast duty. She stared at her phone and did a little jig. She'd stop and type some message, and then dance around some more.

"What's up, Sweetness?" Dave asked her.

"I just got the best news, but I have to go to New York. The rock group that NBC had signed up for The Morning Show had to cancel. They're giving me the whole time slot. It's like a two-hour gig on a blocked off street with a thousand people gathered around. I appear every half-hour for a whole song. It'll be my first real concert with fans and everything. I have to leave tomorrow to meet up with my band and rehearse. My new agent is going to be there, too. This is like some of the best marketing that could happen to me."

"Congratulations. Is there anything we can do to help?"

"Not that I can think of. I have to tell Scarlett. Do you know where she is?"

"I think she might be with my brother, but I'd wait. They'll be out here for breakfast in a little while. They might be busy right now."

Ashley laughed, "Fucking?"

"Probably. She was still worked up. She woke me up at four a.m. for a middle-of-the-night making love session, slept beside me afterwards for a half-hour, and then declared she was still horny and went off in search of other suitors. She mentioned Aaron as a possibility."

Ashley shook her head, "I just find it amazing that a real-live movie star fell in with all of us, and that she loves sex the way we all do."

Dave laughed, "Hey, she's human. I bet you a lot of people would like to live the way we do if they could get past much of the luggage they were raised with."

"Luggage?"

"The stuff that makes the Circle different from the rest of society. We love multiple people. We see nothing wrong with a very open attitude about sex, sharing, and partnering. We are non-monogamous and non-exclusive. The men don't feel compelled to control and 'own' the women. Everybody has an equal opinion, at least most of the time. We look for win-win solutions to our differences instead of brawling. We see nothing wrong with open nudity. I could go on."

"I see what you mean. If everybody did that the world would be a more peaceful place."

Dave laughed, "Of course, the negative growth rate of the population would turn around as more couples had children."

"Do you think people are Circle-type people, but in secret?" Ashley asked.

"Possibly. I'm sure there's a significant part of our population that would LIKE to think this way, and they are aware of it. Because their partners, family, church, or something else they feel they can't break out from the rut they've chosen."

Ash said, "But we meet some of them, and suddenly they see a path ... so they join up."

"You have some specific people in mind?"

"Besides our current members, I was thinking of Morgan, Sheri, Steph, Gabe, and your sister-in-law Karen. God, she was a real slut last night. She couldn't get enough of you know what. I bet Candy and eventually Daryl will sign on, too."

"She did turn a pretty tight corner, didn't she? Alice and Julie may go up there at Thanksgiving to try to blow Daryl's mind into little pieces."

"Oh, I wish I could see that happen. They are sooooo hot, and when they come on to him, he'll shit his pants."

"We'll see," Dave laughed. "Hey, what do you want for breakfast?"

"Oh, your Texas Toast Françoise, if you please; with the maple syrup."

"Coming up. Oh, here comes Scarlett now." Dave waved and went to get her order, and then headed to the kitchen.

A few minutes later he brought out the first breakfasts with Clarisse who was helping him cook and waitress. As they did six Circle members panted onto the patio after their morning group run: Dev, Dale, Amanda, Wendy, Gail, and Abby. Dave got their orders, and headed to the kitchen.

When he got back to serve the meals Amanda, Wendy, and Abby had stripped off their clothes and already taken a dip in the pool to cool off. They were sitting naked on towels and slightly dripping at the far end of one of the picnic tables.

"How far did you guys run?"

Amanda laughed, "I'm suffering a little from last night's party, so it was a short run today for a weekend; only seven miles."

"I've got to start joining you again," Dave said. "My weight is rising, and my conditioning is slipping."

"Seven-thirty on weekends, rain or shine," Dale said. He was quite chipper. Wearing only his running shorts and Nikes, Dave noticed the damage his body had suffered earlier in his life from at least one bullet wound, and several other scars. Dale would only ever say he'd had a bad day that day, and never explained how or why he ended with the wounds. Further, he still retained a set of six-pack abs similar to Dev's that gave him a real he-man appearance.

Ashley's imminent appearance on The Morning Show was the main topic of discussion over breakfast. She already had plans to record a second album, but some of the songs were still being written. She was being cast as a country music sweetheart.

Ashley's phone buzzed and she got up and left the breakfast table and walked down the patio with the phone at her ear. Occasionally, those near her could hear her voice, "Really! Fabulous! When! No way! Wicked good! I'll do it! He'll do it with me? GREAT! Yes! Oh, thank you. You're so great. You're the best agent EVER!"

When she came back she had tears in her eyes. She went over and hugged Cricket and kissed her. "You're the best!"

Everyone wondered what had happened. She plopped down in her seat next to Cricket. "My agent has been a busy boy. First, he read parts ofRoad Trip that Cricket wrote, and got all hyped up about the songTexas Dawn that she wrote about as a hit record two of the main characters in the story sing together. There's a version on my first album and it's being played and sold now.

"Sooooo, he got Jimmy Wilks to write a second version ofTexas Dawn based on the first version. He's the best country music composer alive; he lives in Nashville. I hope you don't mind, Cricket. He thinks he has better words to the same melody.

"Wilks happened to get a visit from Jason Aldean, one of the top country music singers in the business. He loved the song and both sets of words. He's going to sing it with me as a pop single and as the title song for my next album in a duet. This is just playing out like it did with Cricket's characters Jim Mellon and Crystal. So, my plans have changed again. I need to get to Nashville TONIGHT for rehearsals tomorrow and recording on Tuesday. When I get to New York Jason may even join me on TV to sing the song as it's big launch. Even though it's Sunday they're in the process of booking a band and studio and everything to make the recordings as soon as I arrive. He's going to email me Wilk's song for me to practice with any minute."

Cricket hugged Ashley, "You're making my story come alive! Thank you. I love you so much."

Ashley laughed, "Now, all I need to do is meet a guy like Jim Mellon and I'll be set for life." Cricket rolled her eyes.

Sean was sitting a few seats down from Cricket and Ashley. He said, "My bad, but I haven't read your book. What'sRoad Trip about?"

Cricket politely said, "It's the story of a man named Jim Mellon. His young wife dies, and he starts a sojourn to ride a motorcycle he restored as grief therapy to each of the forty-eight states starting in Massachusetts. He ends up having love affairs and-or wild sex in every state. He also meets rising country music star Crystal Lee, and they fall in love. It turns out he's a pretty good singer, and so they throw in together and become an item. In the sequel,Crystal Clear, they travel the world having all sorts of adventures. Crystal's sister gets involved, too, along with lots of other men and women. It's kind of like the Circle on steroids."

Sean followed up, "And the songTexas Dawn?"

"Oh, yeah. That's the song that Jim and Crystal meet over. He joins her to make a demo recording only everybody loves it, and so the song suddenly becomes a hit and Jim Mellon becomes a star just like Crystal. It's a love story overall."

Sean looked at Scarlett, "And you're going to play the role of Crystal in the movie version?"

Scarlett nodded, "I'm so enthused about doing this I about ready to burst. I loved the story that Cricket wrote so much that I stayed up an entire night reading the whole thing from cover-to-cover, so to speak. I had an electronic version that she gave me. At first it was a thousand page tome, but the first thing the editors did was split it into two separate books as Cricket indicated. Now, I think we'll have at least two movies from the books. This is going to be a fabulous franchise."

Sean laughed, "I want a t-shirt."

Cricket smiled, "I'll even autograph it for you, but you have to read the book."

Sean nodded, "This week. I'm embarrassed that I haven't caught up with everybody else."

Christie raised one finger in an embarrassed gesture, "You're not alone. I need to read it, too."

Cricket said, "I don't expect you all to read my stuff. I guess if it has merit it'll become some kind of bestseller and at least that'll signal you that there might be something there worth reading. Wait and see how the books are received. They're releasingRoad Trip in time for Christmas sales apparently, and Crystal Clear will be released either late next summer or fall as, quote, 'the exciting new sequel'. The hyperbole gets to me sometimes. The marketing hype has already started and you've seen some of the advance copies."

Dave went and hugged Ash and Cricket. "I'm so proud of both of you. You are brilliant young artists. I think everyone here should read ALL of your 'stuff', as you call it, and listen to everyone of your songs over and over."

Everybody applauded the two young girls. Separately, Scarlett got a lot of gratitude expressed to her for the help she gave to the two. She downplayed her role, but everyone knew how important an introduction from an important person to the 'right' person can be.

Author's Note to Readers: The books,Road Trip andCrystal Clear are works I wrote and published. They may be found in my list of my contributions here for your reading enjoyment and under the author's names TLCgiver and Romantic1.

Chapter 14 -- Thanksgiving Presents

Alice and Julie arrived Wednesday afternoon at the Cincinnati airport, which is actually in Hebron, Kentucky on the other side of the Ohio River from the city and its suburbs. Since Karen was at work, she prevailed on Daryl, her husband who had the afternoon off, to pick up her sisters and deliver them home. She planned to arrive about the same time they did.

As Alice and Julie saw Daryl standing just outside the security area, they trotted up to him and smothered him with kisses and hugs, trading little baby John Forrest back and forth as they did. Daryl blushed up a nice scarlet color but returned the affection. He seemed subdued and on his best behavior.

The drive to their home took almost an hour, partly due to rush hour traffic the day before the holiday. The airport had also been a zoo. The trio talked with him about his job, the kids, and finally his views of the threesome that Karen and Candy had dropped in his lap several months earlier after his cheating with Candy.

Alice chuckled at how dispassionate and inoffensive his comments were about living and making love with the two women.

Julie couldn't stand it; "You mean you're not hyped up and excited all the time that you get to fuck two of the hottest foxes in the whole friggin' country?"

Daryl was take back by the bold, lewd, and confrontational statement. "Well, errr, yeah, I do enjoy all the things we do together. We have to keep it down because of the kids, though."

"Nonesense. Karen told us about farming the kids out on some nights so that the three of you can scream your heads off as you fuck each other blind. If I were in your shoes I'd have a perpetual hard-on and my cock always dripping with someone's pussy juice."

Daryl blushed and politely said, "We have had a few nights kind of like that. Also, either Candy or Karen will take the kids out for ice cream or a movie or something after dinner so I can be together with the other one. They're nice like that. I've done that, too, so that they can be together sexually."

Alice teased, "And do you get your rocks off watching your wife of nearly twenty years eating out or tribbing with your mistress?"

Daryl blushed even brighter. "Errr, yes, I do."

Julie said to Alice, "He's embarrassed to talk about their sex life." She turned to Daryl, "Karen told all of us in the Circle over dinner one night -- about fifty of us -- about how you guys get it on and how she gets on with Candy. She and Candy even did a little demonstration on some of the things they'd learned together. I guess they've been watching female-female porn to get ideas for how to please and pleasure each other. Do you watch with them?"