Loosening Up Bk. 05 Ch. 20-24

Story Info
Wedding, new members, Cricket, pornstar visitor, disclosure.
23.5k words
4.8
14.6k
10

Part 28 of the 75 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 20 - Ceremony

Dave, Mike, Roy, and Ken sat together in the media room of the core, waiting to be called to the patio to form up for the weddings they'd each be in. They'd also be standing as each other's groomsmen.

Dave said, "I seem to be as nervous for this one as I was when I married Alice." The other men nodded in agreement.

Mike said, "I fucked up my first wedding. I was too young and too controlling."

Ken said, "Been there, done that, and even have the t-shirt. I guess the track record for second weddings isn't all that good either. Patti and I wrapped up twelve sessions of marital counseling last week. We'd been doing that on and off for the past six months. We want to be sure this one lasts."

Roy said, "That was a good idea. What was it like?"

"We talked about who we really were, and what our hopes and fears were about our forthcoming marriage. The counselor raised a lot of questions or areas we had to work through between sessions, too. When we were overnighting somewhere, we'd sit and talk and talk and talk about all that stuff. I've never known anyone as well as I do Patti, and she said the same thing. We're going into this with our eyes wide open. Needless to say, the subject of the Circle and our values and behavior came up as a constant theme in every session."

"What kind of 'stuff' did you talk about?" Roy asked.

"Home financials and financial priorities were high on the list. Children, but that was easy for us, since we'd already agreed not to have any of our own. We talked about church and spirituality, and what we believed." Ken laughed, "We even had to talk about our sex drives and what we expected, realistically, our marital sex life would be like."

Dave snorted, "How'd you answer THAT?"

Ken was still laughing, "In that area, we'd written our responses out independently and then read them to each other in one of the sessions. We were perfectly aligned, but we blew the psychologist right out of the water. We'd both put down responses that amounted to daily sex - if possible, multiple partners involved, exhibitionist, voyeur, bisexual woman, non-exclusive, non-possessive, and a few other things. Of course, he asked about the 'multiple people involved' remark. We told him more and more about the Circle."

"Shock? Horror? Admonishments?"

"Shock, yes, but not the other two. He was highly curious about the Circle. He even asked us to run over that session as he learned about it from us."

Mike teased, "You recruiting? We still need more males in our midst."

"I think he's married. He has a picture of a pretty wife on his desk. Back to the bigger picture, all the discussion and talk about key topics that are apt to become sore points in a marriage helped Patti and me get on the same page. I had to talk about my first marriage a lot, too."

"But the sex wasn't one of them?"

"Well, we did discuss some of the questions he raised, such as dealing with interpersonal issues within the Circle, or being stalked by someone, or having an infatuation with someone other than each other."

Dave said, "That was smart. Did you also talk about spiritual resonance, love, and respect, or the certainty about being able to work out issues with your mate?"

Ken said, "I'm probably too left brain, and we broached on some of that early on in our sessions and then at the end. We agree on so much it's pathetic."

Just then the door to the room opened and Ross Buckman came in. He was the presiding minister. He was in a long white robe with a purple hood around his upper shoulders. "It's time, gentlemen. Care to follow me out and form up, as the military might say?" He grinned at the grooms.

The five walked out to the patio, and moved so they were on the right side of the beautifully bedecked arbor beside the pool. Dave was aware of several photographers moving silently around them taking pictures; one of them was Meggie who gave him a wink. Dave mused about how she probably still had some of his spunk inside her from the night before. She'd even slept in his arms and they'd made love somewhere in the middle of the night.

A musical canon started at modest volume over the patio speakers. The large sliding glass door of the core living room opened; Clarisse appeared walking between her mother and father and holding their arms with a bouquet of flowers in one hand. She was beautiful and had a smile a mile wide.

Right behind her came Elise on the arm of Roy's brother, Frank. Elise looked stunning and also had a big grin of happiness. Behind her came Patti on the arms of her mother and father with a smile for everyone.

Last, came Cricket holding the arms of her aunt and uncle - the people who had raised her to be the person she was. She looked so proud and happy for this day to finally come.

Each of the women wore a white ankle-length designer gown, high in front with a scooped back to the small of each woman's back. The A-line waists held a sash of peach lace and a bow just above their butt before trailing off behind them with two broad ribbons of material that suggested a bridal gown train. From the top of each bust, the dress changed to a transparent white, right up to the neck. The dresses were sleeveless, and even sexy because of the possibility of seeing side boob. The women lined up on the other side of Ross opposite the men with Cricket being the furthest from Dave on the far side of the arbor. They'd agreed to do their ceremony last.

Matthew had led the procession of bridges to the arbor. He took up a station next to Ross holding a pillow with wedding rings carefully tied to the pillow with ribbons.

Each of the escorts had delivered their charge to the altar, and then gone to their assigned seats that had been saved for them. Dave noted that his four wives had snuck into seats immediately behind the escorts wearing identical pale peach dresses that coordinated with the sash and trim on the bridal gowns. He knew Meggie had a hand in this, and then was certain as he saw her taking pictures of the four as they smiled for her from their seats.

Ross said a few words, invoking the spirit of love, friendship, and the deities of love - Cupid, Eros, and Kamadeva, and the female deities of love - Aphrodite and Venus.

After his incantation, he talked for a few minutes about Love within a Circle of Love, and commitments within a Circle of Commitments already felt and made to one another and to a larger group. The words were touching, spiritual, and memorable, and perfect for anybody or any mating within the Circle. Dave made a mental note to congratulate the man for capturing the essence of what he wanted to say but could have never found the right words.

Ken and Patti stepped forward. They'd memorized their vows to one another, and said them flawlessly to each other. Matthew stepped forward and Ross helped administer a ring ceremony between the couple. Ross gave them the 'I do' questions, and then pronounced them man and wife under the laws of the State of Florida. They went together and stood to one side.

Elise and Roy went next, followed by Mike and Clarisse. Each repetition of vows and 'I do' statements only took a couple of minutes. Matthew happily and efficiently helped deliver the rings for each ceremony.

When Dave and Cricket's turn came, his four 'wives' came up and stood with him as they faced Cricket. Ross asked the group whether they loved Cricket and wanted her as their wife. They responded in unison, 'Yes, we do.' He asked Cricket whether she wanted a conjugal relationship with Dave, Alice, Pam, Heather, and Julie, and she answered, 'Yes, I do."

Ross talked about the courage the group had to be in a polyamorous marriage with one another, praising the group for redefining the concept of marriage away from a traditional one.

Matthew again stepped forward and Ross then had each person in the family put a ring on Cricket's hand to further define and display the commitments being made. Cricket then put rings on Dave and each of the women, as Ross affirmed the meaning of the rings being exchanged.

Dave and his wives then surrounded Cricket in a ring of love, and they each kissed her. Matthew got pulled into the mash up.

Ross then congratulated each of the newly weds, and invited everyone in attendance to join in extending their best wishes and love to them. Everyone applauded and cheered at that point. Some jazzier music started and the formal ceremony evaporated into a sea of congratulatory hugs and kisses from everyone. All the attendees stood, applauded, and cheered.

Dave hugged Cricket to him. "I love you."

Cricket had glassy eyes as though she was about to cry, "Oh, God. I love you so. Thank you for this. I'm the happiest girl in the world."

Dave nodded in his own happiness. He now had five wives.

* * * * *

Bridget lay on her back with her legs spread apart in open invitation. Cricket had obviously accepted the invitation. She lay atop the teen with her hips tilted so that Bridget's mouth and tongue could slaver over her slit and clit. Cricket also ate the tender young pussy in front of her as the two youngest in the Circle that night engaged in an awesome and somewhat noisy lovemaking session. Both young women had Dave's cum dripping from their pussies, or they did until the sixty-nine got underway. Cricket had challenged Bridget to a mutual cleanup, and after some reticence by Bridget they got started. Bridget got more enthusiastic as she got into the task at hand and discovered Cricket's sweetness.

Dave lay back on the huge bed in the master bedroom of his home watching what Alice called the 'youngsters'. Bridget was eighteen and Cricket was still nineteen. Further, they were both beautiful and sexy women, and he knew they'd carry that ageless beauty right into their elderly years.

A loud squeak from the one of them revealed that Bridget had just successfully elicited an orgasm of at least magnitude 6.5 from Cricket. That made them more or less even since they'd started trying on each other. There were some giggles shortly thereafter.

Dave recalled the night before with mirth. The brides had decided that since they'd done a group marriage, more or less, they should also consummate the marriages all together and that each groom had to fuck each bride to a minimum of two orgasms apiece. Dave's four other wives had also claimed the privilege and so Ken, Roy, Mike, and Dave had spent the latter part of the evening servicing Alice, Patti, Pam, Heather, Julie, Clarisse, Elise, and Cricket. The goals of the females had been met.

Dave awoke earlier that morning to find Cricket sleeping on his chest and Bridget's nude body snuggled tightly against him as she slept. He didn't remember her being in the room the night before, so she must have snuck in during the night. He dozed as he tested his kinesthetic ability to feel each girl's pussy, breasts, and nipples pushing against his skin.

Elsewhere in the large bed he noted that Alice and Julie had given up their sleeping slots to Karen and Candy. They were also naked and sleeping soundly. Both had sought out sexual release with some of the other men from the Circle the night before, but apparently had returned to his bed early in the morning. Alice had again gone off with Owen and taken her sister with her. Pam and Heather he couldn't speak for, but they'd been horny even after the Consummation Ceremony, so had probably also sought out additional male companionship, maybe from Daryl.

Dave nudged his sexy bed companions, and got out of the bed. He took a shower, dressed in patio casual clothing, and went downstairs and into the core. Bobbie, Aaron, Sharon, and Phil were working on custom breakfasts for those in the Circle that showed up. Dave took advantage of the service that he usually provided, ordered up eggs benedict, and sat down with Erin, Megan, Paul, and Ashley. Ashley had flown in the day before from Nashville for the weddings.

"How's my favorite country music star and family?" Dave asked as he sat.

He got kisses from the women and a strong handshake from Paul. "We're really good. We're celebrating a bit this weekend," Paul said. "Ashley's second album got finalized on Friday and she got word this morning that advance copies were going to be headed to the country deejays across the nation this coming week. The release to the general public will be in about three weeks. This is all happening so fast."

"That's great!" Dave exclaimed as he added a hug to Ashley.

Ash said, "I feel like I'm going to wake up and this'll all be a dream. I never would have thought I'd be a star like this. I'm going back to New York tomorrow morning so I can appear on several more TV shows from there during the week."

"How's the rest of your life?"

Ashley laughed, "You mean did I get laid last night? Yes, I was with Jason and Bjorn separately. I even stayed with Bjorn on the pull out sofa in our living room."

Megan smiled, "My daughter got my sloppy seconds, too. I'd been with Bjorn before she was, and I did Jason after her. We had fun. The four of us stayed on the same bed being really slutty with each other."

Dave looked at Paul to frame the question. He responded, "How do you respond in that game of Clue? I confess that I fucked Shelby in the guest bedroom of my townhouse with my cock - twice actually. I love your sister-in-law."

Dave laughed and looked at Erin as she laughed, "I was with Aaron all night, and I have no comment on frequency, positions, satisfaction, or relief, except to say I am a happy camper this morning ... and I love your brother."

Sharon brought Dave's eggs over and stole a kiss from him. He gave her warm smile and thanked her as he ran one hand up her bare legs right to her bare pussy. She fit into the Circle so nicely, and all because she came to the graduation party the previous May. He wondered whether Christie would accumulate a gaggle of friends to bring to her graduation party, but that was still a few years off.

Paul said, "Are any of you newly weds going off on a honeymoon?"

Dave shrugged, "To tell the truth, the subject never came up. I'm surprised now that you ask. We rushed the weddings. That idea popped up about two weeks ago, and here we are. I think we all knew we'd never be able to put a honeymoon together in this short a time with everything else going on."

Megan teased, "Now you have FIVE wives to keep track of."

Dave chuckled, 'They keep track of themselves, and maybe me. They usually let me know if they go off the reservation." The 'reservation' Dave was thinking of was the Circle, because often one of his wives would tell him they were off to a movie or shopping of some kind, usually with some of the others.

Bridget bounced up to him with a spring in her step closely followed by Cricket with her regular flounce. She announced, "I have a new best friend - a BFF - the bestest EVER! It's CRICKET. Don't you just love that name. God, she made me cum last night and this morning so many times I thought I'd DIE!"

Everyone laughed at Bridget's Valley Girl theatrics. She was purposely hamming it up but the message got across.

Cricket grinned. "I think I've won her over to the other side. Candy helped, too."

Bridget said, "Yeah, I NEVER knew doing a girl-on-girl thing could be so FABULOUS! I just loved every second of it. I'm up for THAT anytime, especially with Cricket or Candy. I'll be living with one or the other or both for the next five years I hope."

Dave asked, "Bridget, are you still contemplating going to the university here in Sarasota?"

"YES! Definitely, because that's where my new BFF is. I want to live here in the Circle, too. Mom said it was okay, but she said I had to talk to you about restrictions and qualifications. I'm willing to do ANYTHING."

"Oh, restrictions and qualifications? Hmmmm. I guess we should have The Talk then. You've heard some of it, but I'll try to put it in a bigger context. First, let me ask how you think about me. I'm twenty years older than you, well into my career, married to five women, and so forth."

Bridget made a small mock swoon as she held a hand over one bare breast with her nipple poking through her fingers, "I ADORE you. I love you. I never thought I'd ever feel this way about ANYBODY. I've never ever felt like this before either. I would be your sixth wife if you let me."

Cricket rolled her eyes. "Let him get used to having five first."

Dave posed, "And how many people have you had sex with and what did you think about them afterwards?"

Bridget was thoughtful for a moment, "You and eight other guys, so far. Todd, you know about; he was just a fuck buddy. My first guy was Bart Hartsen, the captain of the football team, but we only did it once. He took my cherry. I did his best friend, too, but only once - Danny Resnick. I had a boyfriend for a short time, Patrick Campbell, but that only lasted until school let out last summer and we broke up. He was nice, but we knew we'd never really amount to anything.

"After you and I made love for the first time, I also did that with Dale. He's a real sweetheart. He introduced me to your brother Aaron, and then he set me up with some of what he called the younger men, so I also made love Ron and Jake. I like both of them so much. We'll hang out together a lot, I'm sure."

"Are you on good terms with your old lovers up north?"

"Yeah, sure. I think Bart and Danny told some of the other guys about doing me, but that's all right, because everybody in my high school class is kind of doing everybody else anyway, so it was no big embarrassment. I'm a good friend with Patrick and his current girlfriend. Todd is still cool. We all say 'Hi' to each other all the time and talk about our teachers or assignments and stuff."

"And what happens once you graduate in May?"

"I have to get a job for the summer before I start college. I would guess with freshmen orientation I have to be at the university in mid-August. Cricket was suggesting job opportunities around Sarasota I could try. I have them all typed into my iPhone so I don't forget about any of them. Next week, I'll start making job applications for summer jobs."

Dave thought and said, "Let me explain about the Circle. I know that Alice, your mom, and Candy told you about it, but let me give you my version. Cricket, please help me with this."

Forty-five minutes later, Dave ran out of words regarding the history of the group, the philosophy and tenets, and the role that sex played in the crosshatch of relationships in the Circle. Cricket talked about how great it was to have the freedom to interact with the other men and women not only in friendship and intellectually, but also sexually. She talked about the levels of love she felt as she moved around the Circle. She also talked about the sex she had in college and the intimate relationships she'd tried to form.

Bridget had hung on every word. She then grinned and poked at Cricket, "So, you're a slut." Both girls laughed.

Cricket laughed, "Yeah, and I love it. All the women and men are. You have to decide whether this is the way you want to be. Some of the other options are more socially acceptable, especially to people in your church or school. Because of the Circle's preoccupation with STD testing you can be a slut in a safe environment and not worry about that part of your relationships, BUT you won't be able to talk about your behavior because of how 99.99% of the rest of the world views sex and relationships.."

Dave said, "As I mentioned, you can still develop deep and intimate relationships with people outside the Circle, and I'm sure you will. We'd encourage it because that's part of how you'll grow and evolve. We do ask that you use protection or quarantine yourself from the Circle if you go bareback. You understand I'm sure how fast some bug could spread around this place." He gestured around the Circle and his friends.