Loosening Up Bk. 05 Ch. 20-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bridget said, "Right now, I am horny all the time. I'm serious. I think my hormone levels that make me that way are being produced in serious excess. If every man in the Circle did me in the next hour, I'd still feel this way and want more."

Dave laughed, "We call that hypersexuality or nymphomania; they amount to about the same thing. The result for most of us in the Circle isn't that we have sex once a day, we have sex multiple times a day usually with different partners that we love and trust."

"How do I start?" I've made love with you, Dale, Aaron, Ron, and Jake. I thought I was being a total slut, but I see the bigger picture now. I could have done a lot more. You're telling me that's all right, but that I have to decide whether that's how I really want to be growing up. Do I want to be a Circle slut or a good church going, law abiding, socially acceptable, monogamous, and proper young woman with a seriously limited sex life?"

Dave smiled, "At least you understand the decision we're putting in front you. You know the options, at least in this situation. If you come to the Circle, we want all of you. No one lives here and doesn't participate in our lifestyle. We have made it that way because of how we make sure a new person has the right mindset to thrive in this environment and not feel they're doing something 'wrong' or 'sinful'. We don't want someone to join and then have regrets."

Cricket said, "We're being especially careful with you because you just turned eighteen. If you were a little older we'd have less concern."

Dave suggested, "Talk to the friends you know here. Ask Cricket, your mom, Candy, and your aunts." Talk to the other recent college grads that hang around with us. I see them all becoming members very soon if they aren't already."

Bridget turned to Cricket, "Well?"

Cricket laughed, "I have the same level of horniness you do. I just made friends with various guys around here by pausing to talk to them. You can tell if they're interested in taking you aside. Actually, around here ALL of the men will be interested in taking YOU aside. Don't let that go to your head. The women in the Circle never play games by being a cock tease or going off on an ego trip. If you get an offer you can say yes or no; I don't think I've ever said no to anybody. If you say yes, then put your heart and soul into the relationship. Make it thrive. If you need to say no for some reason - your period or whatever - you don't need to give an excuse, but it might help to explain that you decision is temporary and that you hope they'll ask again in a few days or whatever. Oh, and always invite them back again."

Erin and Ashley had been sitting nearby listening to the discussion and playing with their iPhones. Bridget turned to them, "How did you deal with taking the steps to become a Circle member?"

Erin grinned, "Ah, that's a much better question than the one you were dealing with a few minutes ago. I systematically tried to make friends with everybody. It takes time. I volunteered for every job in the Circle that I had time to do; Dave told you about how we all do Service for the Circle. That work helps bond us to each other because we're in a small group working on a common goal, even if it's just taking out the trash or scrubbing dirty pots and pans. I tried not to ever miss a social event or the weekend get-togethers. It didn't take long. Pretty soon I was accepted, and the good stuff started almost immediately."

Ashley grinned, "I rode in on my sister's goodwill. You won't have a problem. You are a hot, sexy fox. Every guy here has already thought about porking you. What you want is not just the sex but also the relationships. In my case, I was also a desirable piece of meat and I made sure to develop the relationships as we went. Think relationships not sex - a relationship and not a transaction."

Megan had come by and picked up the thread of the discussion. Bridget looked at her, so she said, "I'll fuck anything that moves. I am the horniest woman in her forties that you'll ever meet, so I did what Ashley did - fuck first, and ask questions later." She laughed. "I have dozens of beautiful relationships that I've formed with everybody here now."

Bridget rolled her eyes. If she was going to get guidance, she wasn't sure this was helpful. She looked at Dave and he was laughing, too.

About that time Dave heard several large diesel engines out on the access road. He hopped up, excused himself, and went out to see what was happening.

Doug and Pete were standing there helping to direct a large crane and a long, flatbed truck around Circle Drive onto the airport access road. Pete waved. "Hi Dave. They're taking the mobile home out of here today."

"Great! You sold it?"

"Yep. It's going to a mobile home park out on Fruitville Road. An older couple from Montreal bought it for their winter home."

"And the new townhouse is working for you?"

"I love it, and I know Doug does, too. We're next door to each other, as you probably know. On my other side I have Abby, and on Doug's other side he has Gail. Just with those two we're busy all the time. They spend a lot of nights with one or the other of us. I love both of them."

"And your other neighbors?" Dave teased.

"Ken and Patti are there but gone a lot of the time. Amanda has a unit there, but she's spending a lot of time with Dale and Susan when she's not with you or one of the other men. Martin and Sasha have their unit, but they're also seldom here because of their work up north. The last unit is only a rental for now to Rachel, Cindy, Sharon, and Murph."

Dave chuckled, "Is Murph happy with that situation?"

"I believe he used the word 'ecstatic'. He said his sex life was beyond anything he could have imagined with not only those three women, but also the other women in the Circle that like the young man. He's a nice guy."

Pete looked around. The crane had started down the airport road. "I gotta go. See you later."

Dave felt gratified that Doug and Pete had honored their commitment to eliminate the mobile home from the Circle property shortly after they could move into the Townhouse 2 project.

Later, Dave was reading and talking to Nancy and Sheri about some work-related activities when Karen, Candy, Mike, and Kat appeared between two of the homes. They came over and broke up the weekend work session.

Dave asked, "So, are you now ready to be porn stars?"

Karen uncharacteristically giggled. "God, this was an exciting two days, and the last two nights haven't been too bad either. We had a blast. I am temporarily sated in a sexual way."

"How long will that last?" Sheri asked in a teasing tone.

"Oh, about another half-hour," Karen replied with a finger to her chin.

Candy also had a look of satisfaction on her face. "I'm going to go sit in the hot Jacuzzi for a while. I'm not used to such long and arduous fucking, and I want to be ready for tonight."

Karen glanced at her friend. "Great idea." She turned back to the others. "If you see Daryl, send him over. Where is he, by the way?"

Dave pointed at the gazebo. "In there. Lisa and Stephanie wanted some male attention from somebody new, and since he was here he got forced into service with the two nurses."

"I'm sure it's pure torture for him. We won't interrupt his reverie for now, but when he surfaces tell him we're back."

Dave asked Mike, "What'd you have them do?"

"We had four 'big' guys, if you know what I mean - almost your size. They traded Karen and Candy back and forth - fucking, DPing, and so on. I had a hard time getting them to stop. Now, we have hours and hours of video for Kat to edit. There's some great scenes, too."

Kat said, "I'll tell you when it's done. We're going to get about five or six short videos out of all the footage. It is really hot stuff. We're going to make those two women famous."

Kat laughed, "By the way, you'll be very surprised at who one of the men we hired is."

"Alright, who?" Dave posed.

"Ross Buckman - the minister that presided over all the weddings yesterday. I invited him to come over later for drinks and dinner. I cleared it with Bobbie."

Chapter 21 - Not Always the Best of Times

Playing the part of Jim Mellon, Chris Hemsworth pulled the 1988 Harley Softail up to the stranded bus as several of the passengers waved him down. He was on hisRoad Trip around the forty-eight states and still nursing the grief he felt over the loss of his young wife to some crazy autoimmune disease.

Scarlett Johansson, playing the role of Crystal Lee, came down the stairs from the large tour bus and engaged in some dialog with Jim Mellon, ultimately asking that he drive her to a recording session - a recording session that would dramatically and completely change their lives and turn the music industry topsy-turvy - at least according to the plot of the book they were following.

The various cameras surrounding the group of people filming merrily away as the scene from Cricket's bookRoad Trip played out in 'real' life. Cricket had flown up to Tennessee to watch this part of the filming and to see one of her best friends, Scarlett. She was well behind the cameras with a headset on so she could hear the dialog being captured by the elaborate array of overhead microphones plus hidden lapel mics worn by the actors and actresses.

The scene shifted as Scarlett rode off with Chris (Crystal and Jim) on his motorcycle.

The director yelled over a portable bullhorn, "THAT'S A WRAP FOR THIS LOCATION. WE'RE SHIFTING TO THE NASHVILLE STUDIO."

Cricket scrambled to the bus as Chris pulled back to it from the curve he'd disappeared around. Scarlett got off and pulled Cricket with her into the bus, along with the other actors who'd been part of the scene. "Come on, there's a big arrival scene that we shoot next. This is the start of when Jim Mellon gets discovered."

Cricket asked in a tentative tone, "Do you still like the part you're playing?"

Scarlett pulled up short in the foyer of the bus. "Like it? You've got to be kidding. I love this part. I was made to play this part. You and I were destined to meet so I could star in the film of your book. One of the fabulous things I get to do as an actress is become the characters I play. This is my all-time favorite character - Crystal. I just wish there were more great sex scenes coming up than you actually wrote in the screenplay, but I know from talking to Don and the studio that we're pushing the limits on an 'R' rating as it is. I just hope I'm doing justice to your character."

"Oh, Scarlett. You have to be kidding. You're taking what I wrote and making it come alive. You're making it better. Of course, you're doing justice to my work. I love watching you. I love you. I'm sorry about the lack of enough sex scenes, too. Don Abrams also told me that we had to tone the book down to make the R-rating."

Scarlett looked around to be sure no one else could hear her and whispered, "I'm always so horny. I want to go back to Florida with you this weekend to see Dave and the Circle. I think I want to do the X-rated version of this book."

Cricket said proudly, "Dave's my husband now, plus I have four sister wives."

"I still want to qualify," Scarlett teased. "I'd probably never make the grade because most of the time I have to be on the west coast or some exotic location like Two Dot, Tennessee, where we've just been."

There was the roar of the Harley as Chris headed off on the bike to the next filming location. Cricket teased, "You could always get Chris to make love to you."

Scarlett blushed, "And what makes you think that I haven't already done that? Hollywood is one big fuck fest. Everybody fucks everybody else and has a ball doing it. We don't talk about it all that much, but once in a while something happens that opens the kimono slightly on what's happening back stage - like when Brad Pitt shacked up the Angelina Jolie when they were making the movieMr. and Mrs. Smith, and he ended up divorcing Jennifer Aniston and marrying Angie. Neither was prepared for that to happen and then they blabbed about it. Hell, I fucked him when we were shooting the movieThe Avengers. I got started with Chris during the same movie." She laughed.

Cricket rolled her eyes. "Bring your paperwork."

"I'm clean as a whistle and can prove it," Scarlett crooned. "I'll mess around after I get back from my long weekend with the Circle. Even then, I follow the Circle rules about protection."

The bus turned onto Interstate 40 as it rolled towards Nashville. Cricket took time to meet the other actors and actresses playing supporting roles that were also on the bus. Ellen Page was playing the part of Ellen, Crystal's sister in the book, and Zach Efron the part of Terry, Crystal's agent who also becomes Jim Mellon's best friend.

* * * * *

Sarasota Herald, Sarasota, FL

Dateline: Las Vegas. A local actress and business executive received an award for Best Actress in her category at the annual Adult Video News at the end of last month. Alice Angel, whose real name is Alice Prentiss, received the honor after making a dozen films in her genre with the local film company Circle-X Productions.

As with any awards of this type, the actress's worth in future video productions rises significantly because of the award, plus she will be better able to choose roles that are more suited to her personal taste.

Due to her business life as a senior financial analysis and manager for a manufacturing company, Alice Angel has passed up the traditional post-award activities of making personal appearances across the country to promote her videos at various adult-oriented clubs.

Previous recipients of the MILF of the The Year Award have included stars well-known in this genre: Julia Ann, Kendra Lust, India Summer, and Cherie DeVille. Alice Angel beat out several of the previous winners up for repeat awards this year.

Voters in the AVN Awards include a wide-variety of performers and producers, and reporters in the adult film industry. The awards have been ongoing for over twenty-five years, and are a counterpoint to the traditional awards by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences ...

"SHIT!"

The loud epithet echoed across the patio from Alice's mouth. Everyone looked at her as she looked at the local paper. "Who the fuck put that in the paper?" Alice rarely used 'fuck' unless she was really horny or really mad. There was no guessing what this situation was from the tone of her voice.

"Eeeeerrrriiiiinnnnnn, where are you?" Alice looked around. Erin worked at the local paper as a reporter, and had tried to ask her colleagues at the Herald to not publish anything regarding the Circle or its members.

Erin rushed up and took the newspaper away from her friend. "Oh, my God. This isn't normally news we'd print in any case. Why it made the paper is beyond me. I'll find out tomorrow."

"Tomorrow I may not have a job," Alice croaked.

Alice turned suddenly, "Where's Roy? I have to tell him. I mean officially he's my boss. I need to tell Abby, too, since she's the head of HR. I'm sure the shit is going to hit the fan because of this revelation." Alice hurried over to the other table in the dining area they were seated at. Her arms were flapping. Dori was sitting with them so she could tell all her friends from Knightsbridge Manufacturing what had just been published in the local newspaper.

Alice remained agitated all night long. She sat with Erin for a while as she called around to find out how the story happened to make the newspaper, but the best that anybody could report was that it came in on a legitimate wire from AP Regional, looked like local human interest, and so it got inserted into the paper as a filler on a slow news day because it was the right length and word count.

Alice rolled her eyes and crossed her fingers. She liked her job, and loved working for Roy. He had been and was a great mentor to her and to Dori, as well. She'd hate to lose that connection by having to work somewhere else. The vision of being a stripper at the Club Ecstasy flitted through her mind. She'd had fun doing that, but wouldn't as a full-time job.

Monday morning, Alice had taken Emily's advice and experience and walked into Knightsbridge as though she owned the place. She went right to her office, greeting everyone on her staff in her usual pleasant way as she passed by. She thought she could tell who'd read the story in the local paper and who hadn't by how they responded as she went by.

Exactly at nine a.m., Roy appeared at her doorway. He was not smiling, a point that Alice took as a very bad sign. He announced, "Dr. Morris Newhouse has requested the honor of our presence in his executive office immediately." Newhouse was the CEO of Knightsbridge Manufacturing, and had a reputation as a tough negotiator and also as the man that single-handedly made the company into a multi-billion dollar a year industrial conglomerate.

Wordlessly, Alice rose and followed Roy down the hall to the elevator. They went up to the top floor of the building where the top executives, including Roy, had their offices. As they went in, Abby hurried in behind them; she caught up and put a supportive hand on Alice's shoulder.

At Morris' invitation they all sat in the living room area of his large office. Morris came over and joined them, taking the chair that was obviously his favorite and that gave him a positioning of slight dominance over his guests.

Morris started, "Mrs. Prentiss, do you know why you are here?"

Alice smiled, "Actually, I don't Mr. Newhouse, but I suspect you may be upset with me because of the small news article in yesterday's Herald."

"EXACTLY!" Newhouse almost screamed. "What on earth possessed you to not only dabble in the pornography industry but also to do so well at it that you won what is apparently a coveted award?" The anger in his tone was undeniable.

Alice kind of shrugged, "I was enjoying my private life, having fun, and helping a friend who runs a video production company. It really wasn't that big a deal. The fact that I excelled at what I did was as much a surprise to me as it was to you."

"A surprise? A Surprise? A huge FUCKING SURPRISE!?! That's what it is to me. My Executive Director of Finance - the most senior woman in the company except for Abby Walsh - is a FUCKING PORN QUEEN! THAT IS A HUGE FUCKING SURPRISE TO ME." Newhouse's face got scarlet as he yelled.

Alice responded calmly. "I'm sorry you're so upset with me, Mr. Newhouse. I didn't mean to cause you or Knightsbridge any problem. Most of the other women that work in the industry maintain families and other jobs, so I thought nothing of what I was doing relative to any impact on the company."

Newhouse turned to Roy and Abby, "Don't you think we should fire Mrs. Prentiss for moral turpitude or violating some clause in our Employee Manual? Help me here!"

Roy shrugged and feigned slight boredom, "Morris, personally I don't see anything wrong with what she did. I rather enjoyed her films and actually told her I thought she'd done a good job in them. I'm assuming you've seen her talent; if you haven't, you should. I even encouraged her to allow the publication that conducts the awards to place her name on their ballot. They run the voting much like the Academy Awards. I'm afraid that like Alice when I encouraged her to be on the ballot, I also didn't conceive of any negative benefit to the company."

That was not the response Newhouse expected. He quickly turned to Abby hoping to find support. "Miss Walsh?"

"I'm sorry that I also don't agree with your conclusion Mr. Newhouse. Mrs. Prentiss has a distinguished career here at Knightsbridge. In my opinion she has saved the company, and hence you, millions if not hundred of millions of dollars due to her work. She is unique in that regard. I believe that as a private company we should stay out of our employee's personal lives unless they are impacting performance adversely. In this case, Alice comes to work as a sharp, talented, smart, and cordial woman executive who is a joy to work with. I might add that there is a proven philosophy that on balance getting the company name out there, whether for good or bad, helps in the branding and hence the long-term desirability of the brand in the market. In the end, if there is any negative publicity for the company for this, we'll be the better for it, most likely. Also, there is a great deal of case law regarding a company such as Knightsbridge infringing on their employee's personal lives.