Loosening Up Bk. 06 Ch. 26-30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave laughed, "My sixth wife."

Juan teased, "Greedy son of a gun. I met some of them last weekend. Everyone is a movie star."

Dave chuckled and wondered whether the revelations about making pornographic movies had surfaced in the prior weekend's discussion."

Dave shifted his attention to Ann. She was mid-height woman with a very narrow waist and wonderful breasts. She appeared to be younger than he expected, and looked to be about thirty. She was over forty, he knew. She had short brown hair in a pageboy style and a wide smile.

He shook her hand, "The pleasure is all mine, Ann. I already feel I know you somewhat from hearing Bill extoll your virtues and talents."

Ann blushed, "The deadly ex-wife syndrome?" She eyed her smiling ex-husband.

"Oh, no. He praised your decisions and chastised his own a few years back. He mentioned that he's learned so much since then in order to stay in your presence. He deeply loves you."

"I know, and I still love him. I always have."

"He got bitten by a paradigm that a person can only love and be in love with one other person. The basis of the Circle is the opposite; we can love and be in love with many other people."

Ann nodded, "I couldn't agree more, but I shouldn't have cheated on him. You don't think ill of me because of my shifting to be with Juan?"

"Not a bit. Bill told me he'd patched things up and now had a beautiful relationship with you and Juan. I assume you like the way things turned out?" The last statement was posed as a question.

"Oh, yes." She paused and added, "I'd probably be embarrassed to admit that anywhere else but here and especially with you. Bill told me about you especially."

Dave shrugged, "It was in the newspapers a few months ago, so it's not a secret."

Ann said, "I read the articles knowing I'd probably meet you last week. They still leave open many questions."

"Such as?"

"How do you divide your time between your wives? Do they ever get miffed that you spend time with somebody outside your family? What about outside the Circle? How do you feel about them being with other men? Would you take on a seventh or more wives? Do you ever make love with all your wives at the same time? How much interaction do you and your wives have with each other in various combinations? Do others ever join you? Have you ..."

Dave laughed and interrupted, "Are you just fascinated with the questions or do you want some answers?"

Ann stopped, "I'd really like to know. I may be on the quiet side but I have an endless curiosity, especially about plural relationships, sex, and love. I apologize for not letting you get on my wavelength."

"Since you are a friend, I don't mind sharing. I love my wives dearly and they also love each other. We are all physical with each other in every combination you can think of. It is rare that the seven of us are all together, maybe once or twice a month. We all make love with each other -- have sex -- in any combination. To use your parlance, outsiders join us all the time -- men and women, and yes, that is for sex and making love.

"We rarely get miffed, as you called it, when any of us makes love outside the family. I'd say only when we said we'd be with someone and then forget. That's rare. I love everybody in the Circle and so do my wives, so we're constantly engaging in love making outside the family. No one minds.

"I'd consider a seventh wife, but I'd want that extra-special feeling to be there the way it is with my partners. The others would also have to be experiencing the same feelings. We'd all talk about annexing somebody. Right now, there is one possible candidate but it's way too early to consider that. We're all just letting feelings develop as they come.

"Let's see, what else did you ask. Ah, yes, mechanics. Yes, I can make love to all of my wives at the same time. I'm male, so I have my modest limitations as to how often I can orgasm, but there's no limit to how often I can deliver them pleasure. I usually make sure I do that before I think about my own satisfaction. We have something that I can do for them that is particularly arousing that we call The Experience; that can have effects on each of them for a day or more. It's one helluva orgasm."

"The Experience? What's that?" Ann blushed as she asked.

"It's simply my version of an A-spot orgasm. I try to make it special with lots of oral sex and G-spot orgasms ahead of time. My wife Cricket claims she can still feel the effects a week later. She's very orgasmic. I think Nikky might be in the same boat."

"I met them last week. They told me you were visiting with Mark Worthington."

Dave chuckled, "Yes, he's my new boss. I just started to run one of his subsidiaries that make special batteries. You'll hear a lot more about them soon. They'll revolutionize the market for portable electronics and such. While we were there, I also bonded further with some of his family. We've been intermixing our two groups quite a bit."

"Cricket mentioned last week that she'd made love to some of the men from his group. She praised the idea of having one large group combining everybody."

"That's the way it seems to be turning out. As nearly complete groups, we've only done a few events: last Halloween, a Holiday party, and a smaller group at Mark's villa down on St. Croix just after Valentine's Day. We need another event." He grinned to indicate there might be some sexual content to such a gathering.

Ann's response surprised Dave. "I'll be glad to help you put something together if Juan and I can attend. I love to go to parties and meet new people. Everyone here in the Circle has made us feel so welcome. I'd love to do something to repay everyone's hospitality."

Dave thought a moment. "All right, but talk to my wife Alice. She's often been the equivalent of a social secretary for the group, and she can help you. Maybe we need a mid-summer event."

"Is it too late to put a Fourth of July party together? Two weeks and a few days. I'm sure we could do something."

Dave then got the rest of his brain in gear. "Errr, Ann ... and Juan ... if we do a party such as you're suggesting, well, there'll be ... a lot of ... sex taking place."

Juan grinned, "I was kind of hoping for something like that. Bill has told us about some of your gatherings. I don't mind one bit." He turned and looked beside him at Ann. "Honey?"

Ann blushed, "I also don't mind. I was hoping, too. I've been disappointed that I haven't gotten any offers in all the hours we hung around here last weekend and today." She gave a sheepish grin at Dave.

Dave smiled, "While some outsiders might think we're Neanderthals, grunt at each other to communicate, and drag our knuckles on the ground, we are fairly civilized and don't assume that every female wants to be bedded just because she showed up. That's one of the reasons we stress developing the friendships and deeper relationships. Each person then understands you and your motivations. They get to know your moods and emotions, and when an invitation might be a good idea or a bad idea."

"What happens to get things started?" Ann asked.

"Well, one thing is that you can always ask. Another is to just hang around into the evening. Friday and Saturday evenings get very romantic and sexual. I warn you that a lot of what happens is more or less public -- right here on the patio. Just imagine all the chaises full of people making love. That's often what happens. If the weather is bad we're mostly in the large core living room, but we're in each other's presence."

Juan chuckled, "What a nice idea."

Ann blushed and gave him a small shove. She nearly whispered, "I've never had sex with other people watching."

Juan leaned over and whispered to her. Dave heard the word 'Bill' get mentioned, suggesting that he was reminding her of one feature of their threesome -- being watched by one man while another made love to her. She blushed again and then nodded at Dave.

Dave added, "I don't want you to be embarrassed or get caught up in something you didn't expect. When the Circle and Mark's group get together, you can expect more of the same -- lots of sex between the men and women in the groups. We're still learning about each other, but for those events we know that if you show up you have the expectation of making love, often with new partners you hadn't met before. We're still in the 'getting to know you' stage with a lot of them."

"So, we'd fit right in," Juan speculated.

"Yes, you probably would. If that's what you want, talk to Alice."

Ann nodded, "I will, and ... errr ... tonight, would you be my date?" She blushed and looked down.

Dave nodded, "I'd be delighted, for at least part of the evening. Let's sit with each other at dinner." He reached over and held Ann's hand, checking in with Juan to make sure there were no hidden feelings that hadn't materialized.

Juan asked, "Would it be all right to ask Cricket to join us and be my 'date' for part of the evening?"

Dave replied, "She'd like that, I'm sure. She thinks you're hot, by the way. You might also get Nikky, and that's fine, too. They're both independent women that usually act on what they want."

* * * * *
A few days later, Joyce sat with Dave, Dale, Alice, Joan, and Amanda. For a Saturday afternoon in June, the weather wasn't that stifling hot the way it might have been. Dave described the feel of the air as 'soft and caressing'. Everyone was in either athletic shorts or monokinis. Amanda was nursing Noah Ki in the shade of an umbrella. Joan was watching from a distance as daughter Lauren played in the kiddie pool with Taylor, Maddy, and a couple of other toddlers close to her age.

Joyce sat fidgeting with her fingers and a tissue she plucked from the large purse that lay on the patio beside her. She finally spoke, mostly to Dave but to the others as well. "I want to participate, but ... I'm so afraid."

Dave said, "We're not ones to force you to do anything. If you feel that way, maybe you should hold off and just go home after dinner."

"NO," Joyce almost shouted in a tone that surprised her. She then spoke more quietly. "I have to do this in some way. What do they say about getting back on the horse that threw you?

Alice said, "Joyce, this is different. This is stuff going on inside your head, and not some outside physical challenge that you almost accomplished."

"You were giving me challenges and then stopped."

Alice said, "After we learned about the way your ex-husband had treated you, and how you lost yourself, we didn't want to contribute to anything that would make you backslide or become depressed -- to have you become a lost soul."

"I wasn't even a lost soul. I was soul-less. I became a mindless fuck doll for the bastard. He knew how to get me into that state and keep me there." She paused and added, "That was six years ago that I woke up from that miasma. I think I've healed, but I need to test my new wings. Do you realize I've gone all this time with no relationships, no sex, and only fear that I'd backslide? Meeting you started to change me and I'm sure I'm better, but ... I just have to try.

"I did some of the challenges you suggested to me before you knew what my past had been. I've rarely worn under-garments since you suggested that. I've felt a lot sexier. I did start to dress a little more revealing and flashier. I also flashed my breasts at one of my clients. He had no idea it was intentional; he just thought he got lucky. I haven't flashed my pussy at anybody yet."

Alice asked cautiously, "How did you feel about what you did?"

"I talked to Bill Lewis about it. I really felt jazzed up. I told him that going without panties and a bra made me feel much sexier and more daring. I even told him about flashing one of my tits at my company's client and he laughed. He congratulated me on feeling emboldened enough to even try something like that. He thinks I've made a lot of progress.

"Bill told me that he thought I must be healing. We talked for a long time about whether the activities were me backsliding to the super-slut my husband had molded me into, or a step forward to being myself and in control of my own thoughts, emotions, and actions. After some long discussion, I concluded it was the latter. It was good, and I need to take more steps in the right direction."

"But now? Are you sure?" Joan asked.

"Yes, now," Joyce said. "Now, I feel like I'm back on the edge of the precipice. I know what I want to do, but it's scary. I have to make the jump and try what I'm thinking about without knowing exactly how I'll feel afterwards."

Dale said, "What you need is a safety net. You need some kind of situation where you can do what you want, but if you start to backslide a bunch of people that love and care about you will intervene and not let you go in that direction."

"How would they know?" Joyce asked.

"We'd watch you and talk to you. You'd have to agree not to hide from us or go off on your own. I know that everyone sitting here right now would volunteer to take on that role for you. We'll be your safety net."

Joyce thought for several minutes and looked from person to person, almost evaluating whether she wanted to leave her future in their hands. She finally asked, "How would that work, especially since two of the people I want to initially interact with are sitting here?"

Alice said, "Who's that?"

Joyce blushed and studied a knot in the wood of the picnic table. "I guess I should have said three people: you, Dale, and Dave." The group laughed and the levity relieved some of the tension that Joyce seemed to be carrying.

Dave moved to sit beside Joyce and put his arms around her. He pulled her into a kiss. "Joyce, you are lovable, worthy, and we promise to treat you like a fine porcelain doll -- at least initially. We'll take baby steps, do something approaching daring, and then you evaluate how you feel with some of us."

Joan said, "I think Joyce should live here among us, at least while the initial tests of her new sexuality occur. I volunteer my guest room."

Amanda said, "I'm kind of living with Aaron and Shelby. My condo is sitting empty almost all the time. Why don't you move in there? You'd have privacy, a comfortable bed, and yet me nearby in Townhouse 1. The guys here all know the path to my door, too." She giggled.

Joyce nodded, "Thank you Joan, but I think I'll accept Amanda's offer. I like the idea of being able to be alone part of the time to go through my self-analysis exercises that Bill has given me. In some of them I talk out loud to myself."

Dale said, "Good. You have a safety net, and a place to stay so we can support you. What else do you need?"

Joyce blushed the most Dave or the others had seen. She nearly whispered, "I need the people I love to love me, and I mean in a very physical way." She gazed down at the ground as she spoke and another blush overtook her face.

Dave surrounded Joyce with his arms again, and this time he kissed her very tenderly on the mouth. The first several kisses led to more, and those in turn led to some deep soul kisses with their tongues swirling back and forth in each other's mouths.

As they kissed Dale moved and sat beside Joyce on her other side. He kissed her ear and then down her neck, and across her chest. He moved slowly until he had captured one of her nipples in his mouth. He licked and sucked on the nubbin as Joyce moaned into her current kiss with Dave. Dave cupped her other breasts in his hand.

Joyce parted slightly, "I knew there was a reason the women went topless around here."

Alice smoothed Joyce's hair, "You should have been here before all the kiddies were around. We were all naked most of the time -- men and women. We were fucking -- well, making love -- all the time, morning, noon, and night out here any time of the day or night."

Amanda admitted, "It made it hard to concentrate on anything else except the sex. It was wonderful. I've never felt so connected with a group as I did then ... or now. I know I'm loved by all of you and all of the others."

Alice teased, "Of course, a lot of that still goes on. It's just moved inside behind closed doors so we don't warp the impressionable minds of the small children we've created from the first wave of embracing our sexuality."

Joyce confirmed, "But Friday and Saturday nights ... here on the patio ... all of you go back to being exhibitionists and voyeurs?"

Dave said, "Usually. Those impressionable minds have been hidden away, often with babysitters to keep them occupied, and keep their prying eyes from seeing anything untoward. Thankfully, Heather's mother will often take the older children for overnights at her home on weekends. We've outfitted the place to make it comfortable for all of them to be there. Heather's mother loves playing grandmother to the brood that end up there."

Joyce said, "Oh, my God. Does she know what's going on?"

Most of the group nodded. Alice explained, "Yes, Heather told her. As Dave's third wife, she had to explain the Circle and what was going on. After the shock wore off, she became supportive and sympathetic to what we were doing. The longer we've done it, the happier she's become because she realizes how stable we all are in our activities and love for one another. Moreover, she sees how loved the children feel."

Joyce relaxed, but Dave and Dale were still doing small physical things to her body. Dale interrupted Joyce's train of thought with more kisses the way Dave had been doing a moment or two earlier. Dave had shifted so he could suckle on both of Joyce's beautiful breasts, bringing both nipples to a white-hot erect state. The men noted Joyce's heavier breathing and how she licked her lips and often closed her eyes as she allowed the pleasures the men made to her to overtake her consciousness.

Joan smirked at the two men, and got up to go collect Lauren. She winked at them as she passed by. They knew she was supportive of what was going to happen. She'd been in a similar situation a couple of years earlier with an abusive husband that now sat in a state penitentiary after a long sentence by the judicial process.

Amanda also rose with her sleeping baby in her arms. She smiled at the men. She whispered, "Love her, dearly. She's so nice. We want her with us as a close friend and lover."

Alice came closer to the trio. She leaned in and tenderly kissed Joyce. "Let the men love you. I love you, and my time with you will come sometime soon. I am always available to you to talk or for any reason. I love you." Joyce was obviously touched by the sincerity of her words and the emotion behind them.

Alice kissed Joyce again, getting more of a response from the woman. She thought of how young and innocent they'd all been back in the middle and high school in Ohio. Now, here they were today contemplating a deep, loving, and lasting sexual relationship with each other.

Joyce turned to one man and then the other, sharing kisses as they each heated her up sexually. Dave's fingers found her slit and found the area flooded with her sexual juices. She was physically ready for anything. Dave prayed that she was emotionally ready, and that they group had assessed her readiness accurately.

Chapter 29 -- Moving On

Dave lay on the edge of the large bed in his home spooned in behind a beautifully naked Joyce. She was snuggled against his body in a way that she whispered to him 'maximized contact'. His morning wood was lying inside her very full vagina. His arms were wrapped around her in a way that allowed each of his hands to cup one of her opulent breasts and feel the aroused nipple against his palm.

Cricket, Dave's fifth wife, slowly rose and descended atop Dale's body only inches away. His hard cock had been stuffed inside her pussy after the pair put on a wanton display of how to conduct a perfect sixty-nine. Cricket's eyes were closed indicating that she was savoring every physical sensation as his large cock dragged across the pleasure sensors in her vagina and rubbed against her clit as she ground into him. Occasionally, the couple would kiss or Cricket would lower one of her breasts into Dale's mouth.