Loosening Up Bk. 07 Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you mean Jennifer Lawrence?" Dave teased.

Sam looked again, "No. No. I mean Scarlett Johansson. In fact, she's ..."

Dave interrupted, "She is actually Scarlett Johansson. She belongs to the Circle and recently became my sixth wife. I just adopted her daughter Rose, too. They also have a nanny named Athena that is part of our Circle."

"Holy shit," Sam muttered as her eyes locked on Scarlett again.

Scarlett became aware of the gawking twenty year old. She got up from her discussion and come over to the bar.

Scarlett said, "Hi. I'm Scarlett, and you are?"

Samantha was frozen in position with her mouth open for thirty seconds. She started babbling, "I'm ... I'm ... I'm ... Sun ... San ... Samantha ... Samantha Stone. Everyone calls me Sam."

Scarlett smiled, "Well, Sam, I am Scarlett. I do movies some of the time as well as personal appearances. I am Dave's sixth wife ... and ... well, I don't like to be stared at."

Sam fawned, "Oh, God. I'm so sorry. I really am. I just ... I've never ... I promise I'll never do it again." She quickly looked over at the pool. The move looked humorous.

Scarlett hugged Sam. "It's all right. I can understand what might be going through your head right now, especially if you're also learning about the Circle and all our wild shenanigans. Enjoy your drink and dinner. I'll see you later. It's nice to have you as a new friend."

Scarlett turned and walked away. Sam was opened jawed and then forced herself to look back at Dave.

"What did she mean by your wild shenanigans?"

Dave teased, "Oh, she probably meant the sex we all engage in."

Chapter 18 – CES, Las Vegas

One of largest trade shows in the United States takes place each January in Las Vegas – the Consumer Electronics Show. Any innovation or upgrade to a product line that can remotely be called 'electronic' is often introduced at the show: computers, televisions, cellphones, speakers, headphones, ear buds, electronic assistants, computers and accessories, drones, robotics, autos loaded with electronics, and more. Even sex dolls with some modest artificial intelligence have been touted there. About four thousand companies exhibit in some way.

Six people from EneRG arrived late in the morning not only to see the show to get ideas about applications for their own product, but also to have a display booth and make a presentation regarding their battery technology. The six people were Dave, JR, Nikky, Jenny, Larry, and Deborah.

Nikky, Jenny, and Deborah had all volunteered to be 'Booth Babes', specifically, hot looking women helping to attract some attention to the exhibit. Some of the nerds wandering around the show fantasize about the Booth Babes, and the three were out to create some fantasies in at least a few men at the show. They'd also be passing out brochures and in some cases, the technical white paper that Nikky had written with everyone's help about the latest in battery technology. Dave, JR, and Larry would also take turns in the booth, but due to sex or age none qualified as a Booth Babe.

The six of them checked on the display booth the day before the official opening of the show. JR had gotten a slot on a row of other exhibitors between some new fingerprint and retina technology for security and Mercedes displaying their latest high tech concept car loaded to the gills with every safety and entertainment option a person could think of. Across from the booth was the Worthington International pavilion – loaded with well over a hundred innovations of all kinds from several of the appliance and consumer electronics businesses in Mark's portfolio. Next to the WI pavilion was a booth from a Russian robotics company; several people were still working on setting up the displays in the booth.

JR told the others, "We'll get some good traffic past our booth with those two across the way. I think we're bound to get some free press off of this. Keep on your toes when you're on duty. Remember one of the goals we have is to get business cards from decision makers in companies that could make products using our batteries. Keep those cards separate from the ones that are just general interest."

After making sure all the equipment in the booth was operating as it should and that the computers for the displays were running as intended the group poked around some of the exhibition space and then met up for dinner.

The group went out to the Luxor and went to the early Blue Man Group show before heading back to their hotel for the night.

As they entered the two-bedroom suite JR assumed the mantel of authority regarding sleeping arrangements. Their luggage was in a large cluster in the suite's living area.

"We have two highly serviceable and horny men and four horny women in our midst." She looked around to confirm her supposition; a few of them grinned and nodded. "I propose that one of the men draw names to see who sleeps with whom for our first night, and then the men change beds tomorrow night, and then on our third night we draw again or see how we all feel."

Dave and Larry both shrugged. This was not rocket science for the men. They couldn't lose except in the unlikely scenario where all four women went with the other man or went off by themselves. For that matter, the women probably couldn't lose either.

Being the most senior, Dave deferred to Larry to draw from the business card collection from each of them that JR held in her hand. Larry ended up with cards with Nikky and Jenny's names on them. Dave grinned; he would have Deborah and JR with him for the night. He was glad the beds were oversized kings.

JR prompted the group further; "The doors stay open so we can hear each other. Swapping around after the first round or two is allowed. Dave, Nikky, and I have the first shift in our booth and we have to be out of here by eight-thirty to be at the convention center before nine, so we get first dibs on the morning showers. Larry, Deb, and Jenny have to relieve us at one o'clock; please don't be late. We will have been on our feet all that time and be exhausted and need a break. Night everyone."

JR latched onto Deb's hand and pulled her towards the bedroom. She looked surprised, but willingly following pulling her roll-on suitcase. Dave sauntered along behind them with his bag in tow.

Dave paused and announced, "I need a shower and guests are welcome, but I feel airline grimy and need a little refreshment before bedtime. He took his dopp kit, stripped, and headed for the bathroom without much concern about his nudity in front of the two women.

Dave had made his first pass with shampoo and soap when young Deborah's body slinked into the shower stall with him. Fortunately, there was plenty of room.

Dave welcomed the pretty woman, gently pulling the sexy naked woman to him beneath the showerheads and kissing her in a romantic and tender manner.

Just as they broke from their deep kiss another pair of feminine arms surround the two of them. Dave turned into a similar kiss with JR, and then he watched as Deb and JR kissed and lightly moaned into each other's embrace.

Deb and Dave gave JR a complete body wash and stand-up massage, and after rinsing they took turns drying each other off with the large and fluffy towels the hotel provided.

JR and Deb lay side by side on the bed kissing and making out as Dave started to alternately feast on each of their pussies, judiciously adding fingers to the mix as he excited and helped each of them to a first orgasm.

JR got directive and had Dave start to fuck Deborah in more or less the missionary position as she rode Deb's tongue. That position seemed to become a favorite and the two women traded back and forth a couple of times as Dave carefully avoided ending the lovemaking session with his own orgasm.

As Dave and JR were kissing he finally couldn't withstand the growing sensations and need to cum. Deborah reached yet another crescendo and her pussy started to spasm as it held onto his cock. Dave went over the top and after a long moan of warning came in buckets inside the pretty woman as JR thrust her tongue deep into his mouth in a highly passionate interaction that transcended a normal kiss.

JR cleaned up Deborah, thanking her for the orgasms that Deb had given her with tongue and finger action. When the trio finally decided to cuddle and sleep the room smelled like sex, the bed had multiple wet spots covered with towels, and everyone's faces were coated with feminine and male juices.

The next morning Dave, Nikky, and JR were up at their usual rise and shine times, and in the booth before the doors officially opened. Even then there were many people wandering the aisles of the convention center, many with swag from various booths.

Dave wore Dockers and a sport shirt and tried to look friendly. JR and Nikky both wore very short skirts to accent their hot looking legs, high heels, and blouses with deep cleavage. JR had her hair back in a ponytail, and Nikky's hung normally past her shoulders. They weren't up to the controversial and sexually explicit 'Booth Babe' standards that were so controversial to some who visited the show, but they were certainly sexy enough to turn heads in the direction of the EneRG booth. JR kept laughing about how they could make batteries sexy.

Dave observed that attendees came in waves down the aisles, however, there was never a time when there weren't at least three or four people asking questions at their booth. At one time, Dave counted a dozen people lined up listening to JR's spiel about the Lithium-Thallium batteries.

The press had different badges from the general attendees. Dave, Nikky, and JR gave special attention to those women and men, including a special 'Press Pak' that Nikky and Larry had assembled the prior week. Most of those were gone by the end of the first day.

The other exhibitors also had special badges just the way the six from EneRG did, so they were also courted. They were potentially some of the future companies that might employ their batteries in their products. With nearly four thousand exhibitors there were many of those badges at their booth, especially the first morning.

Jenny, Deborah, and Larry relieved the morning crew just past twelve-thirty. Each of them had large bags of brochures and swag from the other booths they'd visited and they'd had lunch. For a while all six of them worked the booth, but then JR, Dave, and Nikky went off to the concession area to buy lunch and relax their sore feet. After that they prowled around the convention floor.

As the crowds in the convention center got larger, Dave, JR, and Nikky went back to the booth. All six of them worked the booth until five o'clock when various announcements rapidly thinned out the crowd and left only exhibitors and staff in the display area. The six locked up and secured the booth and headed out for an early dinner. As they were walking towards their hotel, JR got a couple of calls, but she told the others it was nothing to be concerned about. Dave also called home and talked to Julie about Las Vegas and what had been happening since they arrived.

As they went into the hotel, JR stopped by the hotel desk and picked up a large envelope someone left for her. She also had a brief discussion with the desk clerk for a minute or so while they waited for her. Dave was curious but not enough to ask her what was going on. If and when JR wanted him to know, he'd know.

That evening Dave had Jenny and Nikky in his bed. After having acted as "Booth Babes" much of the day, they were both horny and ready for a lot of action. Dave rose to the occasion.

Larry, Jenny, and Deborah were the morning crew in the EneRG exhibit on the convention floor. They were out early to ensure all the video displays were working as they should.

JR and Nikky insisted on some morning sex with Dave, and after a great deal of satisfaction had been spread around three ways, the trio showered, dressed, and headed to the convention center. Dave noted that JR kept checking her watch.

The three arrived at the convention center two minutes before eleven a.m. JR rushed them into the center and towards the EneRG booth. As they rounded the corner, Dave heard Larry's stentorian voice over the PA system, "Ladies and gentlemen, for your listening enjoyment, live from the EneRG booth in aisle sixteen, it's ASHLEY STEERMAN."

Music suddenly blared over the entire convention center, and Ashley's voice started to singBurning Angel – Live! Looking ahead Dave could see Ashley on the raised portion of the booth standing on yet a further small stage that had been set up. She had a mic in one hand and was singing to pre-recorded music; no lip-synching was going on.

Dave came to the front of the crowd now gathering around the stage. Ashley saw him and pointed, touched her heart, and continued singing the catchy lyrics.

Dave glanced back at JR. She looked exceptionally pleased with herself. Nikky had a wide grin as well. Apparently, there'd been some cabal among them setting up the special appearance.

As Ashley finished, she got a huge ovation from a couple of thousand fans gathered within sight of the makeshift stage. Ash launched into her latest single,Two Timin' Man. Dave noted many of the young women in front of the stage were already mouthing the lyrics to the song as Ashley sang them. After the song there was another round of applause and cheering.

For the third number, Ashley sangTexas Dawn and then told everyone she'd be back for a couple more numbers after lunch and that she was not signing autographs by request of the convention center. She gave EneRG a plug and urged people to get familiar with the products that they had in the pipeline. "This is revolutionary technology my friends. The revolution starts right at this exhibit, right here and right now."

Ashley disappeared behind the black curtain at the back of the booth. Dave noticed a couple of security guards from the convention center standing guard to keep anybody from following her. The crowd slowly drifted away, but not before about a thousand one page brochures were picked up from the display racks on either side of the booth.

Dave, JR, and Nikky climbed the stairs to the exhibit joining Larry, Deb, and Jenny, who all had wide grins.

Dave had just started to say how great their idea had been when Ashley broke through the curtains and ran into his arms. She plastered her body again him, and showered kisses on him as she kept saying, "I love you. I love you. I love you." Many in front of the booth took pictures of the couple and their embraces.

JR joined the couple. She said to Dave, "Ashley is appearing this month at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in anticipation of the ACM awards in March. She gave us all tickets for tonight and backstage passes."

Ashley beamed. "You guys will have the best seats in the house, and please come backstage after the performance. For right now, I want to have lunch with you all and then I'll sing three more songs for your exhibit, but then I have to go. I have a two p.m. matinee I shouldn't be too late for."

Dave hugged the tiny singer again. He had tears in his eyes he was so glad to see her again after so many months.

After Ashley had left the stage at a run about one-thirty, the crowd in front of the booth again broke up and drifted away. The displays returned to touting the many uses the high-energy density, deep cycle, long-lasting batteries could perform. All six EneRG members staffed the booth until five o'clock when they shut down and secured their equipment for the night.

As they were leaving, an exceptionally pretty auburn haired woman about thirty stopped Dave. With a Slavic accent she asked, "May I stop you for one minute? I am Tatiana Volstok. I'm with the company displaying over there – Robotix."

Dave shook her hand, "Dave Prentiss. CEO of EneRG. A pleasure to meet you."

"Your batteries are what we need. I am wondering whether we could form some kind of alliance, and selfishly I would like to be able to use your batteries as soon as possible on our robots. Long power cords are needed at present to tether them to an electricity source, but I see the possibility to eliminate those with your products. I researched last night, but you aren't selling anything on the open market yet."

Dave laughed, "We have some beta products in a couple of robots at a nearby university in Florida, but nothing commercial yet. Our efforts will be appearing in the commercial market place in cellphones very soon. I think Apple will be making an announcement within two months. We're talking to some automobile manufacturers, too."

"Please, can I buy you dinner to talk about this," Tatiana pleaded. She glanced back at her booth, apparently worried about leaving it in the hands of two men that were there.

"I can't tonight, but how about tomorrow evening. We'll both be in the same kiosks I assume? You should also meet Jean Randolph, our VP of market development, and Nikky Thomas, my assistant. They are two of the other women in our exhibit."

Tatiana broke into a large smile. "All your women are very pretty. I look forward to meeting them. I will see you tomorrow, but count on the dinner. This is very important to us. I will have some videos on my cellphone to show you as well so you know that we are real and not vaporware."

"See you tomorrow," Dave promised.

* * * * *

A day later, Dave watched Tatiana over the top of his dinner menu. She had long auburn hair, almost red. He guessed that in sunlight the color might look different. She had high angular cheekbones that fit his stereotype of pretty Russian women, although she was wearing glasses to read the menu just the way he was. Her skin was quite white indicating little outdoor activity. She was slim and not too busty, although that was hard to tell given the business suit she wore. Dave classified her as a bit of a 'Babe' although he knew that objectified her, and she didn't deserve that given all he was learning about her.

During the day he'd done some online research based on her business card. The company she worked for was ten years old, and affiliated with the Saint Petersburg State University. She'd graduated near the top in her class studying computer science and robotics, and had gone on to get a doctorate degree in the robotics field.

The company she worked for, Robotix, was an extension of the university and was semi-private. Dave guessed that the Russian military had first dibs on any significant undertaking the company created. That said, the areas the company seemed to be working in were more commercial than military, at least those that were mentioned online.

Robotix was also relatively small – about thirty or forty people. A picture of the entire workforce gathered around a standing robot showed online at some significant company event. He spotted Tatiana in the picture wearing a lab coat like several other senior researchers.

Lastly, he'd found four erudite papers by her on touch sensor technology, and then more recently on the prognosis of robots walking 'normally' in the near future. If what she mentioned in the last paper a year ago was true, the fact that her robots needed to be on an extension cord tied to regular lab voltages would be a seriously limiting factor to their performance.

JR turned to Tatiana, "Would it be all right if I ordered the tuna?"

Nikky announced, "I'm aiming for the Chicken Marsala."

Tatiana was deferential to the two EneRG women, "Oh, yes. This is my treat. I am trying to become on your good side as well as develop some greatly improved east-west relationships. Perestroika, I believe our President Gorbachev called it years ago." She smiled.

Dave bowed to her slightly. "We're all for it, and your sense of history between our countries is probably much more advanced that mine is."