Loosening Up Bk. 07 Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave broke their connection for a few seconds and switched positions with her. He carefully laid Tatiana out on the chaise. He knelt between her legs and brought his mouth to her slit and clit. The heat between them made the cool night amazingly warm. They were no longer wet from their swim.

Over the next fifteen minutes Dave made love to the Tatiana's vagina and clit, ending with The Experience for her – an A-spot orgasm that resulted in such a colossal mega-dose of pleasure that her body couldn't handle the shock while she was conscious. Tatiana passed out as the orgasm peaked.

When Tatiana regained consciousness, she was in Dave's arms receiving small kisses around her face and neck. She moaned and moved so she could return the kisses.

"I love you." Those three words were spoken by each of them.

And then their bodies merged again and they made love for a long time that night. Eventually, Dave carried Tatiana's nude body inside to the guest room in his house and joined her for the night as they cuddled together.

Tatiana spent the next day – Tuesday – at the university talking with Professor Steve Reagan about the robotics work she'd been involved with and his work. She also sat in on one of his graduate seminars and at his invitation gave part of the lecture, to the great fascination of the students.

Dave, JR, and Nikky picked Tatiana up on the way home. Tatiana was abuzz with what she'd learned and with plans to return the next three days for more extensive talks and to meet other faculty in the computer science and engineering department. She'd also agreed to give more seminars on Thursday afternoon and Friday.

JR and Tatiana canoodled together over the cocktail hour, each with a glass of wine as JR worked the bar. Dave was also tending bar and chatting with many of his Circle friends. He noted Gary and Nora had also come to the cocktail hour, and that Cord had brought Samantha again.

The group that sat together with Dave at dinner included: JR, Nikky, Tatiana, Aaron, Ross, Wolf, and Carolyn. The discussions were wide-ranging and much of it involved Tatiana being questioned about her way of life and education in Russia.

As coffee carafes were set out for after-dinner refreshment, Ty put on some of the music again. Before much happened Ross asked Tatiana to dance. Dave saw her visually check-in with him, but he smiled and nodded encouragingly to her. Wolf partnered with Nikky, and Aaron with JR. Nikky aimed Dave towards Carolyn, and a minute later the group was all dancing to the romantic and sexy music.

As Dave and Carolyn danced near Nikky and Wolf, Nikky leaned over to Dave and said in a low voice, "I explained more about being non-exclusive and non-monogamous in the Circle to Tatiana. I think she's in good hands but I'm curious to see how well she does with what I told her."

Dave nodded and instantly decided to just see whether he needed to intervene or protect Tatiana in some way. He worried that her facility with English might mean she missed some of innuendo or even explicit descriptions that everyone else understood. He wasn't entirely sure how much about the scope of the Circle she was ready to face. He didn't want to see her run screaming from the patio or core because she was suddenly confronted with different partners hoping she'd make love with them.

Dave and Carolyn gradually lost their clothes as they continued the façade of dancing together. When Dave checked, Ross and Tatiana were only a few steps behind them. Moreover, Tatiana looked very content with her partner and the arc of the evening. She even gave him a little wave as she placed her bikini bottom on the chair, leaving her deliciously nude.

Carolyn sensed his inattention to her. She said, "If you want to go to Tatiana, I understand. She's nice, but new."

"No. No," Dave replied. "I'm only worried about how she'll think of the Circle and all of us in the morning."

Carolyn giggled, "Well, I think she's going to like making love with Ross, and I know that Wolf would like to be with her later. Perhaps we could facilitate that. I'm sure Nikky would cooperate."

Dave chuckled, "Nikky would do more than cooperate; she'd instigate and provoke and even delight in personally putting their genitals together."

Dave and Carolyn found a chaise on the patio. The night was warmer than the previous one, and many from the Circle were making love outdoors. Dave watched Wolf slowly penetrate Nikky, to her delight, as he made similar moves on Carolyn.

Dave then saw that Ross and Tatiana were well into their lovemaking. Tatiana slowly rode Ross's cock as she often leaned over and kissed her new friend. They looked like old hands at making love, yet this was their first time together.

In one brief instant, Dave and Tatiana's eyes locked together. She smiled warmly at him, clearly taking the initiative to visually reassure him that she was fine with what was going on that evening – and any evening in the Circle. Dave realized that Tatiana might understand a lot more about the Circle than he gave her credit for.

Later, after many had completed a first round with some one, many in the Circle gravitated to the outside bar for a bottle of water or perhaps something stronger. Dave saw Wolf approach Tatiana and Ross, and could guess at the conversation and the proposition.

Tatiana looked unsure of how to proceed in this situation. The two men and she stood naked. Ross had been holding Tatiana's hand, as they talked to Wolf.

Dave speculated that the question from Wolf might have been something along the lines of, 'May I have the next dance?" An euphemism for 'might we make love together?'

Ross apparently explained the protocol to Tatiana and then slowly and carefully put her hand in Wolf's and smiled at her, encouraging her acceptance of the situation. Wolf did some further explaining, no doubt telling her that she had every right to say 'No' or 'Later' or some other polite rejection, especially since she was a first time visitor to the Circle and didn't fully know the ropes. The issue of active consent was alive and well in the Circle, particularly with new people and guests.

Tatiana understood and nodded with a smile at Wolf. She turned and gave Ross a passionate kiss as she stood on tiptoe and pressed her naked body against his. She and Wolf then joined hands and walked towards one of the other chaises to make love. In a slight reflection, Dave noticed the rivulets of wetness down one of her legs.

Jessica Thomas, Nikky's mother, wrapped her arms around Dave – well, as far as they would go. She was as small as Nikky. He turned and bent so they could kiss. She said, "I need you."

Dave smiled, "You have me."

A minute later they were on one of the chaises kissing and feeling each other. They made love. A few feet away Tatiana made love with Wolf and as far as Dave could tell, she was happy and alert.

He became totally engross in Jess, and after they were through they both went their separate ways. It was a work night for Dave, so he headed home to his big bed. He was surprised to find the bed full of sleeping people when he got there. Three of his wives were there with Karen, Alec, and Juan also nestled between them. Rather than insist on space, Dave went to the guest room and got into Tatiana's bed.

A few minutes later, Tatiana came into the guest room. Dave was still awake and he'd left the bathroom light on for her. He could see cum running down both her legs.

Dave said, "You all right?"

"I am the best I have ever been. Will you make love to me after I cleanup?"

"Please don't cleanup. I like sloppy seconds or thirds."

"You do?" She muttered some words in Russian but with a sexy grin, and lay down beside him.

Seconds later, Dave slithered down the bed, kissing and sucking on her breasts for a while, and then moving his eager mouth to her messy pussy. He ate her and brought her to an orgasm as she watched in awe from her pillow. At her urging he changed position and made love to her.

The two of them kissed their way to mutual orgasms, and then cuddled as they drifted off together.