Loosening Up Bk. 09 Ch. 31-35

Story Info
Teens cohabit. New love interests. Erotic story. Recruiting.
22.6k words
4.75
8.6k
6

Part 59 of the 75 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 31 - Rearrangements

Dave was walking across the patio on Saturday morning after he'd been on omelet duty with Odessa. He'd then had breakfast with Odessa and she was at his side as he held her hand. He saw Dori laying on a chaise by herself. She was almost naked, as usual, and seemed to be panting.

Dave leaned in and kissed her. She puckered up and kissed back. "Oh, so nice. I can still remember when you were loosening up and I sooooo wanted you to fuck me. I still feel the same way."

"Why are you panting?"

Dori rolled her eyes. "I'm having a hot flash, you idiot. I've started menopause. I'm fucking doomed."

Odessa rolled her eyes, waved, and kept heading back to her studio apartment.

Dave laughed. "I thought this was a good thing after you get it. No more eggs or birth control."

"I guess so. I'm skeptical at this stage. Some women take ten years to go through this shit. I feel like every pore in my body is set to the broil setting."

"Go in the pool."

"Duh! Why didn't I think of that?" Dori said sarcastically. "I did and I boiled the water in the pool. This is not fun. How'd Elise get through this? Am I the only one this shit happens to?"

"You can call my mother. You have her number on the Circle website. I think they were leaving Colorado Springs this morning to head up into the Rocky Mountains somewhere. Roy wanted to see Vail and Aspen. I guess they're both year-round resorts, and they hope to meet more horny people."

"I might do that. I know I'm not alone. Grace, Emily, and Abby are all through with this shit or are taking HRT. Joan started hot flashes, and so did Donna and Megan. Robyn should be there, too, but I haven't talked to her."

Dave teased, "So, misery loves company?"

"You betcha Red Rider. There are other things that I've started to encounter, too. Night sweats, which I guess are hot flashes while I'm asleep. I've gained five pounds I can't seem to lose and I'm puffy." She poked at her mid-section. I wake up at weird times in the night and can't go back to sleep, and some days my pussy is drier than the Sahara. Somedays, I have to use lube almost every fuck." She looked up at Dave. "Hey, would you like to fuck an old lady?"

Dave laughed, "No, but I'll fuck you."

"Oh, right answer you suave gentleman. Come on, I'll let you get into my pants - I'm easy. My bed is free all morning. Ty is off playing golf with some of his business buddies from the bank."

The two strolled off holding hands.

Later that day, he was on the patio again when Matt and Rose came to him. Behind them were Toby and Danica, and then Athena." They lined up around him on his chaise.

Dave grinned, "All right, what is this little cabal all about?" He knew they wanted something from the look on all their faces.

Matt said in a voice tinged with bravery, "We've been talking, and would like to live together at Scarlett's house. We wanted to know if it was all right with you, and what we could say to Rose's mom to help sell the idea that this was a good thing."

"Tell me why this idea is only now popping into you heads." He smiled but mostly at his own skepticism.

Matt blushed, "Well, we spent the past week together there. Of course, Athena has lived there for years and Scarlett likes her living in the house to keep an eye on things and keep things repaired and such. You, Heather, and Scarlett gave Rose and me permission to live together about nine months ago, and this has been great for us. Now, we want to add our best friends to the mix. We want ALL of us to do this.

"Toby and Danica have been making love for years, even with us. Unfortunately, they still live in their parents' homes. They'd like to be together like we are, but further, we make love with them all the time anyway, so it would just facilitate that and enable it to be more frequent and loving. It would strengthen our relationships all around if we lived together. They're sure that Ike, Ginny, Carol, and Bob will approve without needing to think about it too much providing we have a good, safe place to live.

Athena said, "I know it looks like I'm a fifth wheel in this mix, but I'm kind of an equal partner. These are my best friends and lovers, and I'd love to have all of us together in one place - in one big bed, if we could. We can come close."

"And Scarlett would continue to have posh and luxurious quarters awaiting her arrival any time of the day on any day of the year?"

All the heads nodded. Rose said, "We wouldn't touch her suite. Of course, she gave her master bedroom to Matt and me, but the suite she picked is almost as large. We'd put another big bed in the master - there's room, and could move up Athena's queen-size bed for still more bed space. We measured and laid out everything. We could all sleep together and make love together with ease."

"But we like you five to be around the Circle with the rest of us," Dave teased half-heartedly. He knew they were being driven by teenage hormones.

"Oh, we'd still be around here all the time to study, for meals, for the weekend sex fests, and so on. This idea would just enable us during those other times," Toby said. "It's comfortable sleeping together, even without any sexual stuff."

Dave eyed Rose and wondered whether she'd had any of that talk with Matt. He asked the group, "What if one or several of you decide you want to bring guests home?"

Rose smiled. "There are other public and semi-public rooms in the house. We're not limited to the bedroom for sex with visitors, although we could do that, too - even in one of the three other guest rooms. There's also the living room, media room, family room, and den, just to name four other places where a couple could have some privacy. We've used all of them. If I had a date with say, someone I met on campus, like a guy in my physics class named Chet, we'd use one of those rooms. Of course, others would be welcome to join in - especially from this group."

Dave got the message. Rose had shared with Matt her affection and lust for the hunky guy in one of her classes.

Matt said, "I also have a girl on campus I'd like to bring out here on a date. Actually, those of us here talked a couple of days ago - Toby, and Danica included, and we have each targeted someone on campus we'd like to involve in a romantic way. None of that means we want to leave our one-true love or that we want to short-change Athena." He reached over a ran a finger down Rose's arm and gave Athena a warm smile.

Dave had wondered whether Athena, Scarlett's live-in nanny, house secretary, and one of the home-schooling teachers had gotten involved with Matt and Rose. Now, he knew the answer.

Dave said, "I remind you of the Circle rule about condoms and STD tests, and all."

"Oh, we know. We talked and even role played how to get our love interests to take those same strictures seriously. We think it'll be easier than we think. Danica and Rose have an easier job on that score than Toby and I do."

Dave asked in a teasing tone, "Does this mean, if you're all successful, that there will be four new pledges to the Circle?"

All four of the students nodded. Matt said, "Probably."

Rose said, "I mentioned the room arrangement. Well, we kind of did what I described to test it out. Thankfully, we weak females have some brawn in our midst, and they moved the beds and stuff for us. We'd like you to come and see what we propose before we talk to my mother. It's important for us to have your backing."

Dave felt there was an ulterior motive to them getting him down at Scarlett's home. He saw Danica and Athena exchange a furtive glance that also looked as though it had lust attached to it.

"Sure, I'll take a look. It's just beds, right?"

"Well, we had to move some of the other furniture. We even bought a few things; come on and you'll see." Rose took hold of Dave's nearest arm and pulled him up.

Dave said, "We walking or using a golf cart?"

"Golf cart; then you can scoot back here after we're finished."

The six of them split up between two of the four-person golf carts and went down the Access Road to Perimeter Road, and then into Scarlett's driveway. Matt led them into the house, up the curving staircase to the second floor, and down a short hallway to the master bedroom. When the door opened, Dave gasped.

The bedroom was like a slightly smaller version of his own newly enlarged bedroom at home. Against one wall, was a king-size bed, neatly made with a comforter and pillows. Against the opposite wall were a second-king-size bed and a queen bed. Each was neatly appointed and made to military standards.

Danica volunteered, "In case you're wondering, we always make the beds. We keep this place neat. With so many of us, it could become a pig sty otherwise."

At the far end of the room was a walk-in closet on one side, and the ensuite bath on the other. Beside the door where he stood assessing the room were two small dressers.

Dave said, "If all of you move in this one room, where will ..."

Athena interrupted, "Come with me, you'll see." She pulled him about six feet down the hall and into a guest room on the other side of the house from the master bedroom. There was no bed in the room, but there were four dressers, a modern armoire, and several chairs. The room also had two closets in it, and another ensuite bath.

Matt said, "We have one more room to show. This way." He led them further down the hall. The next guest bedroom had been segmented into four smaller spaces with the kind of shoulder-high panels they use in some offices along with several extra tables. Each space was a study carrell, complete with a desktop or laptop computer, a pile of study books, and papers scattered around that were obviously pieces of homework in progress. Matt explained, "We bought the partitions for a song at a used furniture place."

Dave asked, "What are your grades?" He looked at Rose.

"Straight A."

"Straight A."

"Straight A."

"Straight A."

The litany got repeated by each of the four students. Athena looked proud of her bedmates with more than a few stars in her eyes.

"And you attribute this to?"

"None of us waste hours and hours chasing after dates or sitting around talking about the college men or girls, or whatever normal college kids do. When we're on campus, if we're not in class, we're studying. If we're here, we study, finish our work, and then are good Circle members." Rose said. She allowed, "We have been chatting up the people we like on campus, but that's different and not as time consuming."

Toby said, "I bet we end up with twice as many study hours per class as the regular students. It shows in our tests, quizzes, and classroom participation."

Danica said, "One more room, but we haven't really touched that. It's Scarlett's bedroom and her attached reading room. Except to clean occasionally so it's not dusty when she returns, we don't go in there." She led the group back to the hallway, and to the end room. Dave glanced in. He knew the room well; he was in here often when his wife was in town. She was due home soon. He wondered whether she'd get swept up into the small sexual circle the group had formed.

There were four more guest rooms in the large house the teens hadn't touched. Felicity was living in one of them when she wasn't in someone else's bed or working out in California.

Dave spoke, "I'm impressed. Moreover, the arrangements you've made up here are also impressive and noteworthy. If Scarlett has doubts, ask her to talk to me. I give you high grades for what you've set up."

Athena moved in front of Dave and kissed him. "Thank you. We'd like to reward you for your time, and invite you participate in a little group sex with all of us."

Dave had a feeling this suggestion was a major part of the group's afternoon agenda. He willingly let Athena lead him back down the hallway to the master bedroom.

As they entered the room, Athena somehow lost her monokini and flip-flops, leaving her delightfully naked and desirable. When Dave turned back Rose and Danica were similarly undressed. The other men joined Dave in shedding clothing. As Athena flowed into his arms, with her breasts etching small punctures in his chest, Dave watched as Rose moved into Toby's arms, and Danica moved into Matt's arms.

Each couple took a different bed. Apparently, oral sex was high on the agenda as the opening gambit. The women started with blowjobs and once the men were hard encouraged some cunnilingus. Athena tasted like a rich nectar of feminine sex. Dave devoured her pussy, using tongue, fingers, and mouth to eat her to one orgasm and then another.

The sounds in the room were as arousing as watching the sex acts each performed on their partner. In terms of cause and effect, the causes were the men's sloshy sounds as they salivated and lapped at the copious fluids their mates were exuding. Loud sipping could occasionally be heard. In terms of the effect, the three women were all moaning as they were pleasured. Some occasional dirty talk got bandied about.

The more the women received pleasure from the men, the more the room developed the unique aroma associated with a lot of sex. The perfume added to the arousal each of the six persons felt.

Dave mounted Athena in the missionary position, kissing her and also driving her into the mattress with the initial thrusts he made with his cock. Dave recalled the first time they were together years earlier. She'd been a virgin, sheltered all her life, until Scarlett took her under her wing and brought her into adulthood with Dave's help.

Dave chuckled, "After Athena's awakening, she'd briefly become the Circle's biggest slut. She'd go from man to man begging them to fuck her, and luxuriating in the act, the cum, and everything that went along with it. Eventually, she mellowed out as she built longer-lasting relationships with the men and other women, but her love of the sex acts never waned.

When Dave was close to cumming, Danica announced, "Swap."

Dave backed down and then extracted from Athena. Toby moved in and took his place. Matt moved to his girlfriend. Dave had the very naked and horny body of Danica in his arms. She whispered in his ear, "Oh, I have wanted you for weeks. You let this go too long. Fuck me. Make me yours again."

Danica and Dave made love. He tasted her treasures and then penetrated her tight booby body with his steel shaft. Danica oscillated back and forth to help him drive his cock into her. She obviously liked what they were doing and told him so.

Dave came in an explosion of epic proportions that would have looked great in a porn film, if he'd pasted it across her face and body. Instead, it was inside her, hidden away as he drove with thrust after thrust into her body, leaving the potent semen as close to her womb as he could. Danica came, too, her body spasming around her core as she squealed out her pleasure.

Only a few feet away, Matt filled Rose as Toby did the same with Athena. They all lay there panting after the moment passed. Danica said, "Damn that was good. I guess we'll have to wait a few minutes for another partner swap."

There was laughter. Dave said, "I promised to do bar duty, so I'm going to have to cleanup and go back to the patio. Sorry, guys. I'll gladly take a raincheck."

Rose said, "Well, you have three willing pussies, whenever you're ready to start the rotation again." She giggled and added, "Now, you also get a flavor of what we do at night as we're all going to bed. You can always come back, and sleep back here."

Dave rose, "Maybe I will when Scarlett returns from her adventures."

Four days later, Scarlett called from Southern Argentina where she was on location. Dave got Rose to his phone and she explained about the 'Move In Request'. Dave then spoke in favor of the request, mentioning how carefully the teens and Athena had set up everything, and how neat and studious they'd made their new but temporary living accommodations to test the waters.

Scarlett approved the situation, subject to her actually seeing the set-up the kids and Athena had put together - if she ever got home from the 'hell hole' she was in.

* * * * *

A week later, Dave was working the bar and having a jovial conversation with Sean and Ty, who were sitting on bar stools watching Dave, Morgan, and Cookie serving drinks, while Jill, Tanya, and Candy were serving as waitresses.

The latter three were wearing the usual cute and sexy little black waitress dresses that barely covered their fine asses, and did little to hide their pubic regions should the wind blow slightly. The tops of the dresses were a black mesh that also didn't hide much.

Dave's brother Aaron suddenly appeared carrying his iPad. He seemed agitated and made a beeline for the men at the bar when he saw them together.

"Aaron, what's up?"

Aaron said, "I might have something troubling to show you. You'll have to decide. I need to preface this with how I made this discovery."

"Go on." Ty said as he sat forward, bringing Sean with him. Dave also focused on his brother.

"I read erotica, and sometimes Shelby and I read it together. It's arousing and we get off on it. The sites we read list the genres of the stories, and being Circle members, you might not be surprised that she and I like the Loving Wives and Group Sex genres more than the others.

"Anyway, we have some criteria about those stories. We aren't into BTB stories - burn the bitch, or stories that stress cheating and getting away with it. We kind of like swinging stories, first time stories, and things like that. Once in a while, if its well-written, we like a gangbang tale or even something with some BDSM.

"Anyway, I found this author, 'Lovegrouper, and his or her stories are ... well, they're the Circle. Whoever it is has posted about twenty stories in as many weeks, and they are all scenes around the Circle. Some are short and some long."

Dave asked, "Are any of us specifically named?"

"No, the names are all fictitious, but if you know the Circle, then you can kind of identify who's who in the story. For instance, when you appear, you're a guy named Steve Wallace. Interesting, you have a real wife Allison, and nine other wives, one of whom is a movie star - but the star's name is very disguised: Marilyn Bunroe."

"Does anybody read them?

"One story seemed to have about a hundred-thousand readers, but that had multiple chapters, so people probably came back every day or so to get the latest chapter and that counted separately. Still, the number would be well over ten-thousand."

Ty said, "And you have no idea who this is?"

"No. I did ask Cricket since she's the only writer in the Circle that I know about. She swears she had nothing to do with any of the stories. She read one of them and said it was pretty good, and also pretty accurate about one of the pool parties on a Saturday night. The person also wrote a story about the mattress room at the graduation party. It seemed like a first-person account, but that doesn't mean they were in there all the time the way the character in the story was."

Ty frowned, "I'm trying to think about whether there's any risk here or whether to just ignore this as someone's fetish or hobby."

Aaron shrugged, "If someone really lined up the characters in the stories with each of us as we appear on TV in the reality TV show, some of our sexual trysts would be revealed in stroke-by-stroke, and fuck-by-fuck detail."

Sean said, "If it became known that the stories were actually The Circle, they'd all attract a huge amount of attention because of the TV show. Consider one of our new members, say one of the students, whose parents don't know how they live, but that they spend time at this club. Dad reads one of the stories, and bingo you have a troublesome situation." He gestured around the patio.