Loosening Up Bk. 09 Ch. 31-35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt thought, "Can this really be happening? My God, I'm doing mother and daughter within a few seconds of each other. My cock was in Rose only minutes earlier, and here I am deep inside her mother ... and she put me there. She wanted me to fuck her. She wanted me to make love to her. I do love her." Matt rose up on his muscular arms, and kissed Scarlett. The kiss created steam in the room, it was so hot and liquid.

A few orgasms later, and there was another shift or rotation of people. Rose had arranged her tiny body on the tall bed, and had ended at just the right height for Dave to plunge his cock into her body, and then make love to her. Next to them on one side, Toby was doing Scarlett, and on the other side, Matt was buried deep in Athena's sexual core. Danica had Logan's cock slowing pumping into her vagina.

The sounds of the group were pure sex. Yes, there were moans and groans as pleasure point after pleasure point got stimulated in just the right way. There were also the sounds of slapping flesh. Different women or men often erupted in dirty talk that invoked comments on what they were doing, how they were doing it, what they wanted to happen next, and how they wanted the night to be remembered.

Also, in the vocabulary every now and then, the mandate to "Swap" would occur and result in a movement of the men to a different women and possibly a change in position. The men's orgasms did not end the sexual situation being played out. Somebody would take on the onerous but pleasurable duty of eating out each woman after the climax.

The women played together as well, putting on a show for the men as they slowly recovered and prepared for another round. Scarlett spent considerable time between the legs of Athena and then Danica, as they did between hers.

Eventually, the inevitable combination took place, but Scarlett didn't realize it for a few minutes given her attention to Dave's cock that had appeared in front of her face. When next she looked at who was delivering the pleasure of the moment to her, she was shocked to see it was Rose.

Rose looked up and gave a devilish smile to her new partner. She kissed right on her mother's clit and then said, "Consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex." Scarlett smiled and held her arms up. The two came together and kissed, clearly redefining the relationship they'd had up to this point.

* * * * *

Saturday afternoon a few weeks later, the weather had moderated and temperatures had returned to the low eighties. As a result, the monokinis started to show up again on the patio just after lunch.

The Circle had four new visitors for study sessions, both of whom gawked at the half-naked women sunning and chatting on the patio. One young man arrived with Rose. She introduced him to Dave since he was her stepdad, but Dave also had the feeling she was showing off and teasing him quite a bit. The young man was Chet Parker, six-foot-two-inch, muscles that stretched the arms of his polo shirt, and an obvious bulge in his Dockers after ogling the sea of breasts on the patio. In the introduction, Chet admitted that he was originally named Chester, but hated that name, so in early grade school he contracted the name.

Chet was in Rose's physics class, and smart as a whip. He was on an academic scholarship at the university in engineering. He'd come to study with her. She led him to one of the high-top tables and they spread out their books and class notes. Dave noted that Rose had positioned Chet so he had a view of all the women around the pool, while she looked into the core living room - a more boring perspective.

As the day heated up, Dave watched how Rose flirted with Chet. She moved her chair closer to his, ostensibly to share the view of his computer as he showed her his notes. She started to touch him a lot, too; and he responded just as a guy should - great interest in the girl!

Dave couldn't hear the discussion, but decided it must have gone something like, "I'm hot, do you mind if I take my top off and join my sisters in being topless?" She gestured around the patio. If this was a test to see whether Chet's brains were scrambled, they weren't. He obviously said, "Oh, please do. Your comfort is of paramount priority for me." Rose's top got tossed on the chair next to her, and the flirting ratcheted up another fifty-degrees. Chet was doing everything he could to avoid drooling by this point.

The second visitor to the Circle came in from another direction. Matt arrived and brought Misty Knowles to be introduced to Dave. Misty was in Matt's freshman English class, and was apparently a whiz at writing and composition. She was going to tutor Matt in his weakest subject starting that afternoon.

Misty's eyes bulged from her pretty face when she saw the nudity around the pool. By that time, she was also seeing Rose sitting with Chet and she was half-naked. As Matt walked her towards the core living room where he planned to work, Misty pointed around, and Matt gave what must have been a plausible explanation because Misty didn't run screaming for the hills.

Dave also saw Toby and separately Danica arrive with other students in tow. Toby and his friend opted for one of the picnic tables that served as dinner tables, and Danica took the guy she was going to work with into the core classroom so they could use the whiteboard. Ha! At least, Danica kept her thin t-shirt on.

Chet and Misty reappeared a few days later on Wednesday afternoon. Dave came back from the office he was using at Bennett Corporation early and saw the four of them on the patio studying. This time they were closer together - each couple at a separate patio table.

That same day, he learned that Danica was courting a guy named Mitch Hyde, and that Toby had his eye on Jocelyn Barlow. They were also handsome and cute, respectively, at least in Dave's book.

That warm summer day on the patio, both Rose and Danica shed their tops. To her sense of daring, Joselyn also succumbed to the peer pressure, but Misty did not - at least until Saturday, when she and the others were back. Of course, there were thirty other Circle women only in monokinis, too. There was safety in numbers.

Dave knew that Rose and Danica were purposely putting some pressure on Misty and Joselyn to loosen up. They wanted their boyfriends to eventually 'score' with the girls they liked. Moreover, they got what he called a 'double-whammy' because they were also half-naked for the guys they liked as well - Chet and Mitch. By Saturday, with the four girls sitting around with them displaying their boobs, they had perpetual hard-ons that were difficult to hide.

Slowly that afternoon, Matt let it be known that he and Rose lived together with Toby and Danica, but that they all were deeply rooted in the values of the Circle that meant they could have other boyfriends and-or girlfriends.

At first, Misty had been resistant to any further relationship with Matt, knowing that Rose rated the 'girlfriend' label. Jocelyn and Chet seemed to have similar feelings. Athena came along and joined the group, kissing everyone, especially Toby and Matt, with long, tongue-dueling, erotic kisses. She was also adorned in a monokini.

After joining the group, Athena said to the visitors, "I can tell by the looks that you're not on the same page as the others. From my own experience in the past, this has to do with the belief that you can only love one person at a time. We probably have some examples right in this group. Who here have parents that divorced and took up with someone new?"

Chet and Misty both gestured with their hands. Chet said, "My dad fell for his secretary and they had an affair. Mom went nuts and divorced him. He married his new squeeze, and my mom just married her new husband last summer. They still talk to each other."

Athena said, "Around here, that would never happen. Instead, your mom would have embraced your dad's new love interest and invited her into the family so they could both love her husband and the two of them could love her. The same with the man that became her new husband. Instead of breaking up, they'd expand the love they felt for the others, and yet still have their old love interests."

Jocelyn said, "So, they'd start some super-size family?"

"You might say that. The disruption and loathing that went along with the breakup would certainly be minimized. Oh, keep expanding on that idea and you have the Circle." Athena gestured around the patio at all the other people.

Athena waved at Dave, wanting him to join the group. When he came over, she held his hand, "Dave, tell the group how many wives you have?"

"Ten, and I love them dearly. It's a little more complicated than that, because there are other women in the Circle that I love - all of them, in fact - but we're not married."

Jocelyn said, "You're on television. I heard about this place."

Dave nodded, "We're into our third season and the producers are doing videos for the fourth. I suspect a camera crew will be along any minute to film all of you sitting around. We like it when new people come to visit. If you don't want to be on the show, just tell the camera crew and they'll leave you alone."

Matt had run off during the earlier discussion and returned with four copies of Cricket's book and copies of the DVDs from the first two seasons of the reality TV series. He gave one to each of the newbies. "This is a book our friend Cricket wrote about the Circle. I urge you to each read it, or at least scan it. There are some other subversive tendencies that we all have besides consensual non-monogamy."

"Wait," Misty said. "Consensual ... non ... monogamy. All right, I think I understand that term, now. You've all agreed that you don't need to be exclusive with anybody."

She turned to Matt and added, "I like you, but dating a guy that thinks the way you do scares me. If we formed a deeper relationship, would it have any roots?"

Matt laughed, "I'm not scary. Rose thinks I'm too laid back, in fact. As for roots, if you think about it, any relationship has about the same level of roots. Don't fifty percent of marriages rip up the shallow roots and divorce? That doesn't seem like they were very deep to begin with. I think people in the Circle create deeper roots than those, certainly. We CHOOSE to make them deeper and to maintain and nurture those relationships, rather than form them and then coast."

Rose said, "Sometimes we've found that when someone wants exclusivity, they actually want CONTROL over the other person. We kind of go to the other extreme. In adulthood, you control yourself, but no one else. The relationships are choices and commitments. All the other interactions you make become consensual interactions, including those involving sex."

Misty said, "But you have lots of relationships. Does that mean you have sex with all the other people here?" She looked around.

Toby and Matt laughed. "Not all at once. Come on; we're guys. We have certain physiological limitations that women don't seem to have. We are, however, horny all the time, like every good teenage boy should be."

Athena stepped in, "We also believe in female-male equality, constant kindness, service to each other, respect for others, compersion, and other things, too. Those are in the book." She gestured at the books each had been given.

Rose teased, "We're all kind of hyper-sexual or nymphomaniacs all the time. We just don't suppress those tendencies. We're exhibitionists, too, especially on Friday and Saturday evenings when we tend to have a dance and making love party here on the patio - or in the core living room."

Chet perked up at Rose's admission.

Jocelyn said, "You mean you all have sex together?"

Dave, Athena, Toby, Danica, Matt, and Rose nodded.

Dave nodded at Matt, encouraging him to take the lead in the discussion.

Matt turned to Misty, "I like you - a lot. I don't want you to be spooked by how I live. I do want you to hang out with me and give me and our relationship a chance to grow - to deepen the roots we just talked about. I want you to see and hopefully appreciate the Circle. Please read the book and watch the DVDs of the TV show episodes so far. I think you'd find it enlightening."

Misty looked uncertain, "I'll have to think about it."

Rose turned to Chet. "I wanted to say the same thing to you."

Chet nodded, "I like you, too. I will read the book and watch the DVDs. I promise. After that, I think we may need to have a sit-down and talk about this." He looked around at the others and added, "Maybe we all talk at once. This is a learning activity."

Dave said, "On many Monday nights I lead a discussion group called Circle 101, because it discusses some of the values, behaviors, and emotions wrapped up with being a Circle member. Any and all of you are invited to attend. The other attendees are a little ahead of you in thinking about belonging, but they're at least giving it a fair shake."

Jocelyn asked, "How many are there?"

"We had nine others at the last meeting. We call them pledges much the way the fraternities and sororities on campus call those interested in joining their groups do. If someone decides not to belong, they just drop out and fade away. At the last session, we talked about what made for strong and lasting relationships- like your 'roots' issue. We did touch on the control, exclusivity, and monogamy issue. Our discussions run far and wide."

The mention of fraternities and sororities triggered a completely new discussion. The old one got left in the dusk, with more than a few wondering how things would play out.

Misty said, "Sororities! I'm being 'rushed' by four of them, apparently. I keep getting invited to 'teas', and there are two parties tonight they'd like me to attend. I'm supposed to go alone so I can meet some of the guys from each of their brother fraternities."

Jocelyn said, "Me, too. I was going to go to the Kappa Delta Alpha party and skip the other ones. I like their house the best; it's the newest on campus."

Dave commented, "They have a special relationship with the Circle."

All heads turned to him. "They do?" Even Rose and Danica were puzzled.

Dave nodded, "KDA as well as Phi Theta Rho have a deal with us. Austin or Wyatt can tell you about it. Basically, any of their members with a high GPA and interest, can automatically become pledges. That's how we welcomed Patty, Eliot, and Frank into the Circle. We also have some alumni from PTR and KDA as members."

Matt said, "Both Rose and I were wondering whether to pledge. We thought it might be interesting and expand our horizons."

Dave shrugged, "It's up to you guys. I'll support you either way. I always wished I'd done something like that. I should warn you that the two you - and Danica and Toby, if they do the same thing - will be considerably more adult and experienced than your fraternity brothers or sorority sisters will be."

Rose teased, "Maybe we can drum up business for Circle-X Productions." She laughed.

Jocelyn asked, "What do they do?"

Dave rolled his eyes and walked away. Rose got herself into the imminent mess and she would be the one that had to get herself out. He didn't hear how it ended, but the group stayed together for another couple of hours that afternoon, breaking up and heading out on dates or whatever they planned to do just before the Circle cocktail hour started.

Just as the students disappeared, Penny Amore walked between two of the houses. She headed straight for Dave. She was only wearing a very small white tennis skirt and flip-flops, but she carried a large purse.

As she reached Dave, she leaned in and kissed him, extending the kiss for a long time until her broke it off. She purposely allowed her bare nipples to rub back and forth along his bicep and shoulder.

"Penny, what a nice surprise."

"You said I could come back. I had to work part of today, but now I have the rest of the weekend to myself. I'd hoped to share a lot of it with you. Are pledges allowed to ask for something like that? Are there any rules for pledges?"

"Well, I certainly hope you'll stay for cocktails, dinner, and dancing."

Penny ran a finger down Dave's jaw and said, "I was hoping to even stay a little longer. I even brought an outfit for tomorrow." She reached into her large purse and pulled out a small scrap of cloth that she unfolded to show the bottom half of a tiny bikini.

Chapter 34 - Pledge Trip

Penny's hot body nestled against Dave's equally nude body on Sunday morning. They were the last ones left in the master bedroom in Dave's home; everyone else was up and out. Dave would have normally been doing omelets for the Circle, but he'd happily arranged for Odessa to assume that job this morning so he could stay in bed with Penny.

Penny stared at him with those smiling eyes, and even broke into a smile that lit up her face. A jury of a thousand spectators would have been unanimous in judging that her look signaled nothing but unbounded love for the man beside her.

Penny said, "I've never been so content, felt so loved, or felt so complete as I do right now. What you did to me was amazing. I loved you before, but now I LOVE YOU!" She deepened her voice as she spoke.

Dave said, "You know I can't be monogamous or ..."

"Whoa! I said nothing about that, only how great you made me feel and how I feel about you. I know about you and the Circle, and I have no plans to change any of that. I just want 'in'. I promise I'll be a good little Circle slut, fuck all the men, eat out all the women, and give more than I get. I'll be the best pledge EVER." She laughed, proving to Dave that her statement was largely facetious. She did have a wicked sense of humor.

Penny added, "I got a service job from Tan mid-week. I'm going to be a cocktail waitress during the happy hours three or four days a week. Tan said that with this job I'd get to meet lots of other men and women in the Circle and make more friends. I am anxious to begin; I start this afternoon. I'll be here again for Circle 101 after dinner that night, too. I've watched so many of the sessions, or parts of them, on television, I feel like I've been going to them for over a year."

Dave told her about Chet, Misty, Mitch, and Jocelyn, and how he thought they might or might not show up for the Circle 101 class. He said, "I don't think any of them are convinced that the Circle is in their future, the way you and the other pledges are. Any help you could render to help get them more enthused about being members would be appreciated, certainly by Matt, Rose, Toby, and Danica. They handpicked each of those individuals because of chemical attraction."

Penny looked thoughtful. "I'll think about how I could do this. I don't suppose fucking the guys and eating out the girls would sway them, huh?"

Dave laughed, "Anything that works." Penny laughed, too.

The pair showered together; an event that turned erotic again. They were grateful for the tankless hot water system in the house that never ran out of hot water since the shower lasted twenty minutes.

Dave tossed on athletic shorts, sneakers, and a singlet, and went for a five-mile jog. Penny dressed in the monokini she'd brought and headed out to the patio with her laptop. She'd planned to log into the server at work and do some business work.

Later that day, Dave reported for his weekend bar duty. As he was setting up with Megan and Ron, Penny appeared in one of the cute and sexy waitress outfits. She curtsied to the bartenders, and in doing so revealed she was commando. After a grin, she started to circulate to those sitting at some of the tables to get their drink orders.

Ron said, "Who's THAT? She's sexy as all hell."

Dave chuckled, "THAT is Penny Amore. She is a new pledge. She came on to me at the RSC Christmas Party. She already knows a heck of a lot about the Circle, so for her this is closing the loop. I really like her. She's very outgoing ... and has the requisite nymphomania to belong here with the rest of us."